The Neighbor

Story Info
Husband comes home early to find wife already playing.
2k words
3.22
119.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers

Coming home, he places his laptop on dining room. He pauses; sounds from upstairs. He laughs gently, as he makes his way to the stairs. He wonders how his wife guessed he was getting home early. She sometimes would pull out her toys, and get herself warmed up for him, knowing just how much he enjoyed watching her. As he got to the top of stairs, he could hear small screams, as if she was close to climax. He was a little surprised at that; she generally waited for him. The bedroom door at the end of the hallway is cracked, so he decides to peek in, instead of just opening the door, and disturbing her.

Peeking into the room, he gets more than he expected. His beautiful, blonde wife, still half dressed, hands tossed above her head with fingers gripping pillows as she lay on her back, breathing heavily. Her is shirt open, showing her full breasts; her skirt raised, high above her hips. He can see her face, as her head tosses back and forth; he knows she was close.

But there is no toy between her legs. There was a man there, licking against her inner walls before covering her completely. How dare she; the slut, the whore!!!

He wanted to barge in and rip the man off of her, but for a moment his wife's sounds make him look at her again. The beautiful exquisite look on her face, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open... she was making small panting sounds and now and then he could see her bite her lower lip as if the stranger was hitting the right spot. It made him rethink the situation. He remembered, not too long ago, they talked about something like this; having him come home and see her with another man. At the time, he was against the idea, feeling as if his love for her would now allow him to share her. The conversation was in no way concluded, and her betrayal mounted within him. Still, an inkling of heat flooded him; he didn’t know whether or not he wanted to interrupt, or simply watch.

He takes a small step back from the door, crushed that she would not talk to him about this first. He turns to walk away, beginning to feel defeated, broken, impotent; hearing his wife's cries of pleasure. Curiosity makes him want to go back, to see her. This is wrong, he tells himself, as the desire to see her cum takes over. He turns about, and stares through the opening in the door.

He pauses for a moment, halfway; he hopes he can be quick enough as he moves. The spare room, just to the right; rushing in, he opens the closet. He finds it, the video camera, just as her cries now becomes screams and he moves carefully, towards the crack. He positions the camera at the crack, before pushed the door open a bit more. he prayed it wouldn’t squeak, as he focused it on both her and the man devouring her.

The pillow she was clenching before is now grasped over her face. The man has his arms
wrapped around her thighs, preventing her from moving away from him. The pillow covering her face now flies across the room, her legs tightening. She cries out, “Oh, my freaking god! Don't stop... please... please, don't stop!... Ayiiiiieeeeeee!!”

He looks at the camera; he sees that he caught most of it. He steps back from the door, listening, to make sure he was not seen, wanting to find out what happens.

“Like that did you? Well, I got more for you,” he hears the man exclaim; his voice sounding familiar, but he cannot place it.

There is the sound of clothing and then a zipper; he curiously peeks back into the bedroom again, and now he sees the stranger kneeling at the end of the bed. His pants are down by his ankles and he is leaning over his wife's thighs, licking her clean. The man is blocking the way to the door, so he moves, to get a better view; he knows his wife can't see him. The man pulls her towards him; he can see his cock is huge as he rises, way bigger than his own. Reaching down between his legs, he strokes it in two long motions before moving it towards her pussy. Feeling playful, as she usually does- at least, when she’s with him- she quickly tries to scramble away; the man has his hands again on her legs, holding them open.

He pondered; should he step in? He is her husband. He is supposed to protect her, but even though his wife is scrambling, it is not like she is yelling rape or anything.

“No! I thought we agreed!” he hears his wife protest, “You said you just wanted to go down on me, never said anything about sex. We can't do this; my husband will find out!”

Hearing the stranger laugh, he moves to push open the door but before he does, the stranger speaks. “You think I'm going to let this opportunity pass? For months, you have been teasing me and I finally got you half naked before me, with a nice fucking pussy, just gaping open and waiting for my hard cock. Now you want to claim in a pitiful voice, 'oh my husband, stop!' Like HELL I WILL!”

With that, before he can do anything the stranger pushes his cock easily into her pussy, and she cries out, throwing her head back. He can tell from her voice that it was not so much a pain sound as it seemed to be a very full, pleasured sound. The man moves slowly, in and out. He waits, lying a moment on top of her, letting his prick fill her pussy. He watches the stranger as he grabs her hands and moves them above her head.

Sensing no real danger, he moves the video camera back up to center on the two in the bed. He moves his hand to his now hard cock and carefully tries to unzip his pants, hoping the two in the room can't hear what he is doing. Both of them are so focused on what is happening to each other, that the end of the world could come and neither would know. He reaches into his pants and pulls out his hard cock; seeing his wife filled with that huge prick just turned him on, beyond belief.

“Now- uh- keep your hands u-uh!-up here and this will- unnh- soon be over. Well maybe – uh god... your pussy-u-uh!- is so fucking... uh – uh- sweet:” the stranger tries to tell his wife.

He watches through the lens as the stranger moves the open bra out of the way, one of his hands onto her breasts. He hears her sigh as the man takes it in his mouth, gently squeezing her to give him full nibbling and sucking access. Hearing his wife starting to make small noises, he can tell she is enjoying what the stranger has to offer. One of her hands moves to touch the strangers shoulder and quickly in a blink of an eye, he has grabbed her hand and presses it above her head with his left hand.

Releasing her breast, he growls, “Ah.. uh... ah... Keep that up there. I want full access to this beautiful sexy body.”

Then he watches the man leansup slowly and he pulls his cock almost all the way out of her pussy and then pushes it back into his wife forcefully while holding onto her thighs for leverage. After a few thrusts, his wife small screams starts to get louder. He can tell she is enjoying this and he is glad that he is getting it all on video.

Now her hips are moving up to meet his in a rhythm he knows all too well, and all he can hear is the smacking of their skin on skin. The stranger moves his hands under her butt, to hold her up and give him constant, deeper penetration. His wife starts to cry out in pleasure as her toes and fingers grasp harder against the bed.

“Oh... God... please... it feels so amazing... don't stop! “

He can hear the stranger laughing and he is surprised when the stranger stops his thrusting. He can now see his wife's face as the stranger leans back; the look of anguish as she is being denied. The stranger stares down at his wife's face. “Tell me you want it.”

His wife tries to squirm under the stranger. He can see the stranger’s right hand still under her buttocks, holding her still as she tries to move her hips up and down so she can get off. He hears her making small whimpering sounds as she begs him. “Oh yes... I want it... please fuck me...please!”

“No, I think I want more. I want more of you and this sweet cunt. Tell me you're going to want this more than just this time; say you will be my slut, my whore... Say it.” he hears the stranger tell his wife.

Would she accept this; would she even tell him? How could he face her, knowing that she was going to get fucked by this guy again. How was he going to deal with just today alone, and why was it turning him on so much? His hand wanders back to his cock and he moves it up and down the shaft, feeling it get wet with precum. With his breath held, he awaits her reply.

“Yes,” he hears her say softly, and soon the stranger is plummeting his cock back into his wife again with enough force it begins to move the bed. She screams out in pleasure and soon he knows the stranger is going to cum as well. He has never heard such screams come from his wife before; from their sounds he thought the stranger's cock was going to go completely through her.

“Cum…. cum for me my slut”, he hears the stranger pant between breaths. “Let me fill you as your sweet pussy clenches about my cock.”

So their moans, groans and screams make him explode, his owns sounds of pleasure are not heard by the two in the bed and he barely has time to cup his hand about his cock so as to not make a mess. The stranger collapses over his wife and he can see that his wife is trying to pull herself somewhat together as they both regain regular breathing. Knowing soon the stranger will leave, he steps back enough so he is not seen, but can still hear them.

Listening to them move about in the room, he almost decides to step away before he heard his wife start talking.

“I so need to jump in the shower.” she continues. “I know I said I would see you again, but you do know it was only said because of the moment, right?”

The stranger starts to laugh and tells her, “No, my dear; you said yes and I am going to keep you to your word. So, how about Wednesday?”

Sighing, he hears his wife quietly consent and he knows soon that they will be heading out. So he moves quietly back to the second bedroom. As he hides behind a partially open door and they walk by. His wife exclaims: “Now Charlie, let’s get you out of my home and back to your house before my husband gets here.”

CHARLIE!!! The neighbor! SHIT!

They had lived near Charlie for almost three years. He remembered all the times they hung out, the BBQ's and invitations for dinners. There was also the fact he borrowed Charlie's weed eater and needed to return it. What the fuck!

Now, does he wait for his wife to tell him, or should he bring it up. Maybe he should just wait and show his wife the video or just maybe he should see about getting off early Wednesday so he can see the next session. As the door clicks below, he hurries back downstairs to the garage so he can make his entrance.

kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers