The Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie moves over to my right foot and repeats the process so that I am basically folded in half on my bed. I am now on my back, totally naked, my arms and legs are tied up above my head, so my ass and pussy are sticking right up in the air. I am looking between my breasts at my pussy which is just inches from my nose. It is very uncomfortable, but not so bad when Stephanie slides a folded pillow under my lower back.

Now that I am completely at her mercy, Stephanie can have her fun. She comes up on the bed and peers at me between my legs. "I hope you're ready for the best fucking orgasm of your life slave," she says and I shiver in anticipation.

Stephanie reaches down to where the toys are and holds up the anal beads. I have never had anything in my ass before and am worried, but Stephanie knows what she is doing. She slides the jelly beads back and forth over my soaked pussy until it is coated with my pussy juices, then begins to ease it into my ass. I close my eyes and clench my teeth as she pops the first bead in, then the second and the third. By the third bead, I am starting to sweat and I think Stephanie notices me struggling because she stops at three and lets the rest of the toy hang out of my ass. I open my eyes again to see that there is still about six ever larger beads left.

Next she picks up the pink dildo with balls and slaps it down on my pussy, causing me to cry out and lurch my body. It doesn't actually hurt because I am so horny right now that it almost sends me into spasms. Stephanie slides the dildo all around my sensitive pussy, pushing me so close but never quite hitting the spot that will set me off. "Have you ever had this inside you?" she asks me, but I think she knows the answer before I can shake my head indicating that I haven't. "Well then, it's about time that you see what it's like."

I haven't thought that I would like to have something so thick and long being shoved inside of me, but I am hornier than I have ever been in my life and I trust Stephanie to help me cum, no matter what it takes. I watch as she places the tip of the pink gel cock against my pussy and begin to slide it in. Amazingly, I am so wet that there is no discomfort at all. In fact, I am so ready for it that I am trying to push myself up so it will go in quicker. It feels so good and I feel fuller than I've ever felt before when the balls hit.

While I am getting used to the feeling, Stephanie pushes another couple of balls into my ass. It doesn't hurt, not like I am expecting, but it feels kind of uncomfortable going in and it makes my pussy clench around the dildo. I moan and beg her to stop, but I really don't want her to stop, just go slow. I don't think I can take much more stimulation, but Stephanie is certain that I can and when I heard the buzzing sound from the vibrator, I shiver and moan. She touches the humming toy to my tailbone and slides it slowly up between the cheeks of my ass until she touches it to the anal beads. The powerful toy sends prickling vibrations through the beads that are deep inside my ass and I think I am going to go crazy from the sensation alone.

While I am going crazy over the new sensations inside my ass, Stephanie uses the moment to shove in two more beads, leaving just the largest two still sticking out. I know that I make some noise when she does it. The next thing I know, Stephanie is putting the vibrator on the base of the molded balls of the dildo in my pussy. The vibrations going deep into my pussy are divine and I am cooing and sweating. I want nothing more than to cum and it won't take very much.

As Stephanie makes the dildo vibrate inside me, she starts to wiggle the beads around. It gives me fits because I have never known how much pleasure I could get from ass play. It feels so good that I am hardly even aware when she pushes the second to last bead inside me, leaving the largest one and the ring still outside.

I look up at Stephanie and see that she is staring into my eyes, a wicked smile on her face. "So slave, tell me how badly you need to cum," she says.

"Please mistress, please allow your pathetic slave to cum. I need it so fucking bad," I whine and I really do feel pathetic, but I don't care at the moment. I don't care how ridiculous I must look. I don't care that I am cheating on my husband with a virtual stranger and a woman at that. I just want to cum and I will beg and grovel and promise her the moon if she will just finish me off.

"Promise me that you'll always be my slave."

"I will, I'll always be your slave. I promise mistress."

I must look quite a mess at this point. Probably like a wild animal with matted hair, wide wild eyes, flaring nostrils and gritted teeth. I watch as Stephanie lifts the vibrator off the dildo and brings it between my spread legs, holding it just away from my clit. "Okay slave, time to cum," she whispers and places the vibrator on my clit.

The effect is instantaneous. I scream as all the muscles in my body seem to lock up and my pussy tightens up so much that it pushes the dildo up and out. Stephanie grabs the ring at the end of the anal beads and begins pulling each bead out one at a time, each one causing my pussy to clench and prolong the most intense, insane orgasm that I have ever had. My eyes lose focus as I become one giant ball of orgasmic energy. It is such an intense, mind blowing release that it is almost painful, but in a good way. I don't think that people are supposed to cum this hard.

I don't know how long the orgasm lasts because at some point I black out. I am so out of it that I don't even realize that Stephanie is untying me. When I come to, she is lying beside me, holding me like a lover. As I turn to look at her, she leans in and kisses me tenderly on the lips, her tongue slipping between my lips momentarily before she pulls back and smiles.

"Welcome back beautiful. Did you have a good nap?" she asks. Her face is still a bit out of focus to my eyes.

"How long was I out?" I mumble.

"About ten minutes. I thought I was going to have to perform mouth to mouth, but that wouldn't have been too bad."

"Oh my god, that was..." I have no words that are grand enough to describe what she had done to me. "Incredible," I finally finish.

"Yes it was, I've never seen anyone cum that hard before."

I feel a wetness on my face and chest and reach up to touch some clear fluid. I think for a moment that she had drooled on me or something. The confused look on my face is question enough for Stephanie.

"That was from you. Have you ever squirted before today?" she asks me.

I truly have no idea what she is talking about. "What do you mean by squirted?" I inquire back.

"From your pussy," she responds "I've only made one other woman squirt, but nowhere near as much as what you did. You might want to look at the wall behind you."

I glance up, then sit up and turn around so I can see what she is talking about. It looks a bit like someone has sprayed a line of water up the wall. There is even a few drops on the ceiling.

"What the hell happened?" I demand, all thoughts of the whole mistress/slave thing forgotten for the time being.

"You came like a fucking fountain is what happened. When I started to pull the anal beads out of your ass, your pussy started spraying. Like I said, I've never seen anything quite like it before. It was the most erotic thing I've ever seen in my life."

The drops that are on me are now running down my naked body and I scoop some up on my fingers so I can smell it. It is obvious that it isn't urine from the look and the smell, but I have never seen it before and am intrigued.

"You might want to wash the wall. Explaining that stain to your husband could be difficult," Stephanie states. Then she climbs out of bed and says, "But first, I want you in the shower right now. I always wash my playthings when I finish with them for the day." She has a sexy smirk on her face when she says this and I realize that she is talking about me. I am her new plaything.

I know that I should get a washcloth and scrub the wall down right away, but instead I nod and say, "Yes mistress." Then I proceed to follow her chiseled ass out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

Walking proves difficult because my legs are so wobbly and weak, but when I step into the shower and feel the refreshing spray cascade over my body, it revives me and strengthens me.

It feels strange showering with another woman and I am not sure what to do at first. Stephanie takes control of the situation right away though. She has been telling the truth about washing her playthings too, because she doesn't let me do anything except stand here while she washes every inch of my body. She takes her time too, slowly scrubbing me from top to bottom and paying particular attention to my ass and pussy.

Stephanie even gets down on her knees as she works her way down my legs and finishes with my feet. I watch her from above while my conflicted brain tries to make sense of the whole evening. I'd never been sexually attracted to a woman before, but I am more than sexually attracted to Stephanie right now. I hate to admit it, but I am falling in love with her and that isn't supposed to happen.

When Stephanie finishes washing me, she tells me to get out, dry off and go clean up the wall while she washes herself. I go through the motions while I think about my situation. I have more questions than answers and no hope of figuring it out any time soon. I finish washing the wall as best I can, knowing that it will have to completely dry before I can tell if it is hopelessly stained.

Stephanie decides to stay with me the rest of the night and she helps me change the sheets on my bed. We fall asleep spooning each other. It is the first time I have ever slept in the nude in my life.