The Neighbor Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chops38
chops38
28 Followers

While they are eating she is making sexual motions with her mouth, she is also rubbing a foot up his leg. This has goes on for several minutes when she asks if he likes it at her home and Tim tells her that the view is first rate and he would be crazy if he did not like it there. She then asks if he would like a better view and he almost drops his glass in his lap before stuttering out a yes. She then tells him not to move as she will take care of everything.

She slowly walks around the table sensuously. She is untying the straps around the side of her top and lifts it over her head. She then takes one melon per hand and pretends to juggle them before pulling his chair away from the table and kneeling between his legs. With her huge breasts on his lap she presses on his now hard cock while she undoes his pants and pulls them down to his ankles. She then kisses his throbbing member through his underpants before she removes them also. Her hands caress his chest as she kisses his belly button, then deftly grabs his scrotum sack and begins to caress his erect 7 ½-inch cock. He wants to touch her but is somewhat in shock as she puts her breasts near his excited member and begins to caress his manhood. In only a few strokes he lets fly a large load of hot cream onto her breasts, then rubs the fluid onto the abundant flesh as she whispers in his ear.

"We have to work on that control. Patience is the key to a woman's heart. We will have another session later."

With that she gets up and puts her top back on. Tim is still sitting in the chair with his pants at his ankles, looking dumbfounded.

"What was that all about?" he asks.

"If I went too far, I am sorry, but I need a man around me more often," was her reply.

Tim assures her that it is okay but he would like to go much further, if possible.

"If you would like to go further that is fine with me, but we will take it slow so you learn how to please a lady. We will begin orally, then move to intercourse, then anal, then depraved behavior, if you so choose. But the work around here will be the first priority. Depending on how you work will be the measuring stick on getting to know a woman's body better."

With that said, she heads out to the pool to continue the work at hand. Tim dresses and follows her out and they work together for another 3 hours, Tim still gawking at Kathy the whole time. She has them go inside because today's work is finished. She heads downstairs towards the darkroom and enters with a grin and once inside, she reaches for the photo albums to show Tim the work of her late husband. Most of the pictures are of Kathy in various amounts of clothing and some of her totally nude. The dates were even enter on some of the pictures showing that they started working together at a young age, probably in her early 20's. She was very firm then and only around her eyes can you see her age now. Tim has grown another hard-on, much to her delight and she strokes it through his pants. She asks if he would like to direct her in some posing routines and he replies with an emphatic yes! She said that the camera is loaded with fresh film and the lights are preset from previous sessions. She will start with some simple poses and then he can tell her what he wants her to do for the camera.

"I haven't felt like this in ages. This is also the first time I have been down here since he left; I know he would agree that it feels good!"

___________________________________________

The session begins with some normal cheesecake routines and then he tells her to play with her breasts. He wants to see her play with each nipple and breast individually and then together along with seeing her suck on her hard glory points. He also wants to see them hang while she is on her knees. He directs her to lie on the floor on her back while playing with her wondrous mounds because he wants to see how they lie across her ribs and how far they sag to the sides. She smiles naughtily at his direction knowing that his dreams are about to come true.

Slowly her top comes off and her hand's cup each globe as she juggles them up and down. Her finger's pull at the small points positioned slightly higher than center along with her fingers going to her mouth, wetting them for further arousal. Pulling at the nips she stretches each teat out like a rubber band, bending her head down to the right side licking the mound from her chest to the nipple before taking the erect bud into her moist mouth. Her teeth grab hold of it and pull the hard point upward, her head moving back and forth until the nipple breaks free. Kathy then repeats the same thing to the left side while Tim is snapping away when she tells him to slow down.

"We only have one roll of film and when that is done so is the show!" she says.

Next she puts the palm of her hand on top of each point and pushes them to her chest so to show how much spills out around her hand.

"See, much more than a handful," as she taunts him.

"That is what your mouth is for. I never bought into that saying, more than a handful is wasted."

"I am glad because anything less than two hands and a mouthful is decidedly lacking," she laughs.

She then goes down to her knees as she faces Tim and while sliding her hands down her thighs, she edges towards him slowly to all fours as he notices that the sag is not as much he thought there would be. She then lays flat on her stomach and shows him how they spill out when she is prone before rolling over onto her back and her ribs stick out as her breasts fall gently to the sides. She reaches to her thong and pulls up her hips while sucking in her tummy and having her arms push the mounds together. Tim loves the view and finishes the roll of film with that pose. Kathy relaxes and tells Tim to come over.

"Would you pull your pants down and let me watch your jerk-off that big man-cock and cum all over me," she purrs.

Within seconds Tim has his hard cock in his hands and pulls for a climax, cumming shortly in gushes all over her chest as she rubs it all in.

"We need to do more of this because I feel so good doing it. Do you mind if we continue with some more, you may be here for quite awhile longer?"

"Let me call home to tell them I will be late as I am sure that it will be okay with them to let me work later", Tim says with a wink.

"Let's go upstairs to continue this," she tells him as she leads the way up the stairs rubbing her chest the whole time.

After Tim gets the okay, Kathy sets forth some things to do.

"Lets find out what you like to see happen and what clothes you would like to see me wearing. How a woman dresses makes the sex parts all the more fun and while I have some outfits here that you might like, we also have some catalogues to buy from to make us feel good together. You know that you can also be dressed up in some tight revealing wear along with me."

Tim is nodding his head like a puppy because he still cannot believe his luck. Kathy says that she will start by telling him what she likes so he will feel at ease when it is his turn.

"I like tight short dresses because I like to show off the body I work hard to maintain and leather and spandex are my favorite. My breasts and ass are my favorite features and I like sex from the front and back. I have tried it with the same sex and have enjoyed it, but I prefer a man, especially with a cock as big and as young as yours. Two women and a man can be a lot of fun if the guy cooperates fully and oral sex is a must from both partners or I won't do it. I don't care to swallow but will on occasion but I love to have it spilled all over me, and I like to watch it come out from the head. Cum is something I love to have all over me and I love to rub it in my skin. Teasing is a passion for me as you probably know and I like to show off while on the highway to other drivers, especially my breasts. I don't have sex with strangers on a whim and swapping does not do anything for me, not that that matters to you. Masturbation is truly a joy and sometimes doing it in front of a partner can be just as much fun. Sex toys are used frequently as I like to see myself in the mirror during any acts of pleasure. Exercise is fun to do in the nude when a partner is present and that is something I enjoy but have been slack lately and now with you here and our relationship growing, I will get back into it heavily. Now, Tim, what do you like?"

Stuttering, Tim starts. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and only in my dreams could I have ever imagined this could happen to me. I would like to see you in very tight and revealing clothes with cleavage the most important thing for me. Legs are my second passion and should always be shown off in high spike heels but I also like to know your measurements as I find the numbers intriguing. Watching two women, who are as beautiful as you, getting it on together, is a wet dream. To be able to watch you with a dildo stuck inside your quim would be fun to take pictures of. I would like to take videos of you fully clothed, then stripping to totally nude, then to full orgasm. Oral sex seems that it can be quite the thrill but I have no experience either receiving or giving but I am eager and willing to learn. Foreplay is foreign to me and I know I shoot off way to early but masturbation in front of others; I thought it was a private thing. I want to learn all that you can teach me as long as there is no pain and one of my fantasies I have is of a beautiful woman tied to the bedposts and have iced cream all over her that I have to lick off. Downstairs when you were on your back, your ribs were sticking out with your hands on your hips, was the sexiest pose I have ever seen in pictures. You are a walking fantasy and I will be proud to do your bidding as long as you could suck my cock on occasion as that looks to be something I could get to like in a hurry. I would love to fuck your tits and cream all over your face but I have also thought about peeing on someone, I read about it once and got a super hard-on. But most off all, two large breasted women playing with me is my utmost fantasy."

Kathy says, "Wow, you must read a lot of those girlie mags. Your imagination is working overtime but nothing is way out of the ordinary, and most of it sounds like fun. Let's look for some clothes for me to excite you, okay?"

Tim replies "YES!"

She has Tim sit on the edge of the bed as she opens her closet to look for the right outfits.

"You know Tim; I have a female friend who likes women. We have done it several times even though I enjoy a man more. Maybe after you learn some control of your ejaculations we can invite her over. If you like my body I am sure you will like hers because her breasts are fatter than mine."

"Let's get my measurements done first because I knew what they used to be and let's see how out of shape I am."

Kathy puts on her bra and tells Tim to get the tape from the kitchen drawer. First the height--5 feet 6 inches; hips--36 inches; waist--23½ inches; and the bust - 42½ inches. She says the weight is usually private but she wants to hold no secrets, 130 pounds. She tells him that when she was 25 and just finished college she was 118 pounds and 42-22-35.

"I know that mine breasts are a 'D' cup and my friend's are 'EE's. My back is much broader than hers so my waist looks much more petite because of that. I believe that she is 5 feet 4 inches tall, 118 pounds and get this, 39 EE-21-34. She has a hard compact little body."

Tim says, "I need to learn control real quick, just talking about these numbers I need a release!"

"Don't stroke it!" Kathy yells, "Just squeeze him at the base holding tightly and it will subside."

"Tim, you said you liked my ribs when we were downstairs. I always thought that when they showed it made me look slimmer but my husband did not care to see them. Let's do a test, I will get the video camera and you take film of me showing off and then we will review it together and make a final decision to keep with when we play."

Tim loves the idea and asks her if she has a bright bikini to show off her tan. She says she has a yellow string bikini, but it may not be as bright as he would like and it is probably too small. He says that would be better if it is too small because you can fall out of it and the cleavage shots will be better.

She agrees with a laugh, "You do fantasize a lot don't you. I hope I can fulfill your ideas!"

She wants to freshen up before the movie begins and she has Tim check out the camera to be sure. All the arrangements are made and Tim has the tripod in place because he does not trust his steady hand yet. He starts her out leaning against the wall with her heels and shoulders' touching, her hands at her side. She then puts her fingers through her hair as she inhales to bring her stomach in as the tiny coverings of the top are spilling breast meat. Her ribs are now in full view and it looks wonderful. He then has her pull up the bottom ties as she bends her head down to look at her toes. Her legs are taunt as the muscles are showing their lines while her waist seems to disappear because of the overpowering appearance of the bones and chest meat. He then tells her to breathe normally and her bones almost disappear. They are still visible but they don't enhance her overall presentation when he has her put one leg up on the wall about knee high, turning her head and putting her hands on her hips.

"Breathe normally for two minutes then inhale and hold it while pushing your chest out. I am trying to get the same look with and without ribs and I think it is working."

She tells him she feels very sexy so he then tells her to climb onto the bed and lay on her back. As she gets into position she looks right into his eyes while on all fours and shakes her tits for him before lying down, keeping one leg up to enhance her figure. Tim says the leg is a good idea as her huge mounds stay within their cloth confines but they are pushing them to the limit. Tim has her turn on one side while keeping the leg up, then one hand on her knee and the other bent to rest her head. He then says to suck in the tummy, giving out a loud YEESSS!

"This is the look that I wanted! Your body is a sight from heaven," he tells her.

"Hands by your side and lay flat on your back as you did earlier today, then suck in your stomach and reach for the hip ties. Keep your arms as low on the sides as possible as I want the sight of the ribs first, before we focus on those fat heavy breasts spilling over. Now lift your hips from the bed and grab your butt."

Even the hipbones show now, as her breasts break free of the tiny cloth coverings. Tim leaves the camera as he rushes over to the bed removing his pants as he scrambles before grabbing his cock and jerks it off all over her body, screaming the whole time. She loves the feeling of the power of her body and the feel of cum all over it as she then grabs his dick and puts it in her mouth, bringing him to another hard state.

"Mount me and fuck my fat tits, you young stud! Put that big cock between my mounds and pump to your hearts content because I want more cream!"

Tim follows orders and pumps yet for only a few strokes before another climax comes over him, his cream hitting her in the face as she tries to catch it with her mouth. He bends forward and kisses her and she kisses back.

"Tim, this is a good start! Now lets look at the film and maybe we can recreate the same intensity."

As they watch the video her hands are on his cock as she just plays with it, not wanting him to shoot of again. She then grabs his hand and puts it between her legs.

"Do you feel the heat of my vulva? It wants your mouth all over it to cool it off."

Tim slowly gets to his knees as she pulls the tiny covering away.

"It will be a show and tell first, then your mouth will be put to work." She separates the moist lips to show him her clit. "This is the epicenter of my sexual being, the point where it all starts for me. Some women can cum with their breasts played with as I can and some from screwing, but this place gets me off the best. Look at the top of the slit, can you see my little cock? Watch as my fingers touch it, are you seeing it get bigger? Put your tongue on it and see how it tastes, now look lower to the actual hole and you can see how wet I am. Put your finger in the hole and move it around, do you feel the heat! Push it in all the way, now put another finger in with it. Can you feel my cunt gripping them? Now try another inside me, oh I can really feel you now. Lick my clit as you move your fingers inside me and suck on my little cock! Oh no, suck harder and jam those fingers in. Oh, here I cum! Suck the juice as it comes out of my hole! Put your fingers on the clit and keep rubbing hard. Faster...faster. Stick your tongue as far up my cunt as you can, oh baby, suck my cunt!"

Tim's face is covered with girl cum and he loves the both the feel and taste of the gooey slime. He keeps the pressure on the clit and sucking out the juice as fast as he can.

"Get your hard cock in that wet hole, NOW! Stick it all the way in and pump it fast and hard."

Tim does as instructed and his first fuck is so hot he hopes he doesn't cum to soon. Two strokes and he blows his cream on the out stroke, all over the honey pot. She grabs him and puts his cock in her mouth again to get it up, her face flush and sweaty. She puts his manness all over her face even though her cum is all over it. When he is hard again she tells him to put it inside again because this time he should be in there longer. He bends his head to suck on her tits when she yells for him to bite a nipple. When he does, he feels her body quake and shake. She is having an orgasm and he made it happen! COOL! A few more pumps and he shoots another small load onto her hair pie and then he lies on the floor exhausted.

"Let's go in the shower to clean up and we will get something to eat", she says,

Tim gets up and follows her to the bath because he loves to watch her walk, and her ass sway side to side. He can see her juice dripping down her legs and that makes him smile. The shower is a short one, as they both do not have the energy to mess around but he does soap up her tits and plays with them a little, but nothing more.

They heat up a frozen pizza and talk about the days' events when she tells him to wear shorts and tank tops when he comes over from now on, also bring a swimsuit so they can work on our tans together.

Tim says. "I like tan lines on women as long as they are small, like from a thong on the bottom and a small triangle over the nipples on top if there is anything. The same suit should be worn all the time when sunning to keep the lines small."

"Well, I guess I better find a tiny bikini that shows my body off then, if I have to tan that way!" she laughs. "Tim, you are a sexual dynamo. I would have never guessed that when you came to the door the other day. But I like your ideas. Maybe my friend will be here sooner that I thought."

"I think she can help us with your stamina, Tim," Kathy says. "Your mouth is good already, maybe you just need more practice."

"Do you think my bush should be trimmed? When I wear this small of a covering I always wondered about the hair."

Tim says, "I never really thought about it."

Kathy tells him she will call her friend for some advice on the matter, and when she would be free for some fun. The next day they are working on the pool deck as it needs some boards replaced and the whole thing painted and Tim will need all his strength. Kathy tells him that she will start around 9 AM to allow him some extra sack time because he will need it. She bids him good night with a big hug and a long French kiss as he leaves.

chops38
chops38
28 Followers