The Neighborhood Ch. 04

Story Info
Mothers and daughters get it on.
2.1k words
4.6
91.3k
22

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Mothers and daughters get it on

Copyright 2012 by A. Van Peebles, All Rights Reserved

JENNIFER'S STORY

Rachel led me straight into the playroom, turned around, and planted her mouth firmly against mine, her tongue diving deep into my mouth. We passionately exchanged kisses for a few minutes.

When we finally broke the kiss Rachel said, "You don't know how badly I've wanted this."

"Really? I don't want to do anything that you don't want." I was still nervous about her age, although in some ways she was more sexually experienced than me.

"Don't worry about that," said the teenager. "I want this. I want you."

We went back to kissing as she unbuttoned my blouse. I reached around and untied her bikini strap. Her round breasts swung free and I saw her big, brown nipples for the first time. But I had barely time to notice before Rachel started buttoned my jeans, and we quickly stripped off the rest of our clothes and tumbled into the play pit, kissing all the time.

Rachel started suckling on one of my breasts, holding it with one hand while her other hand roamed freely across my body. I pushed her away and put my tongue to one of her nipples, feeling the teen firmness of her breasts. I felt one of her hands part my thighs, her palm pressing down on my mons while a finger ran back and forth along my labia. We rolled around, all hands and tongues and lips.

We settled into a protracted session of deep kissing, our hands buried in each other's crotches. I could feel Rachel's finger part my labia and plunge into my pussy. She broke the kiss and brought her finger to her mouth, licking off the juice. She looked into my eyes and giggled. We resumed our kissing and her hand returned to its place between my legs.

Eventually we maneuvered ourselves into a sixty-nine, and I got my first good look at Rachel's pussy. Her inner lips and clit were engorged and protruding. She had a nice thatch of brown hair above, but none yet along the sides of the lips. I dove in and tasted her. She tasted clean with just a hint of musk. Delicious. She did the same for me, and was quite skilled. Lisa had taught her well.

After a few minutes Rachel's licking became irregular, and she started to emit some moans. And soon she was convulsing in her first orgasm of the morning. I tentatively continued to lick, but Rachel didn't seem overly sensitive, so I went back to eating away with abandon. Rachel, ever the attentive lover, returned to her duties as soon as she was able.

Then some movement caught my eye. Thinking it was Lisa coming to join us, I looked up. It was Lisa, but my Emily was with her. They were both standing there, watching us. Lisa held my daughter tightly, one hand on her breasts, the other down the front of her jeans.

EMILY'S STORY

I was just hanging out that morning when the phone rang. It was Mrs. Giamatti from next door. She said that she needed my help with something for a few minutes and if Chris and I would mind coming over. I told her that Chris was out. She said that was too bad, but she thought that she and I could handle it, so I walked out the back, through the gate that separated our two pools. The sliding door to their kitchen was open, so I went in. Mrs. Giamatti was there.

"Thanks for coming over, Emily. I just can't manage this myself, but the two of us should be able to do it." She didn't say what she wanted me to do.

She took me by the hand and started leading me upstairs. Halfway up, she turned to me and quietly said, "I saw you giving a blow job to your brother out by the pool the other day."

I froze, and my stomach did a flip-flop. I started feeling sick.

"And your mother saw you and Chris fucking last night."

I started trembling, and my stomach did more flip-flops. I'd never been in such big trouble. If I'd been thinking straight, I'd have realized this was an odd place to tell me this, and why was it her? Why wasn't this Mom talking to me? But I was too scared to think straight.

"You need to be more discreet. The entire neighborhood can see you when you are out by your pool. You're lucky that no one else saw you."

"But, my Mom..." was all I could manage to get out of my mouth.

"Your mother was very disconcerted and confused by what she saw. What confused her most was that she was turned on by seeing her two children fuck each other."

I was now really confused. I still wasn't processing all she was telling me.

"I've got something to show you now." And she led me the rest of the way up the stairs to one of the bedrooms.

It was a huge bedroom, except that it didn't really have a bed. There was big pit with cushions all around and mattresses on the bottom, and two women were naked in a sixty-nine in the middle of it. I didn't recognize them at first, but then I realized it was Mom and Rachel Giamatti. My mom was eating out the neighbor's daughter, and Mrs. Giamatti and I were watching.

I froze again. I couldn't take my eyes off my mom and Rachel. Mrs. Giamatti put her arms around me and held me.

"Are you enjoying the show?" she said into my ear.

I nodded.

One of her hands cupped one of my breasts, and the other slipped down the front of my jeans. I didn't know what to do. I just leaned back into her.

"Do you think your mother is sexy? I do."

I nodded again. I'd always thought Mom was sexy, for as long as I'd been old enough to understand what being sexy was.

"Would you like your mother to do to you what she is doing to my Rachel?"

I found myself nodding and quietly saying, "Yes." I'd never considered sex with Mom before, not even as a wild fantasy, but once Mrs. Giamatti, or I guess I should call her Lisa since she had her hand down my pants and formality seemed kind of silly at this point, but once she suggested it, I knew I wanted to. I'd sneaked some looks at Mom naked before, and there had been the other night I looked in at her when she was masturbating, but that was curiosity. I'd never actually thought of having sex with her, or any girl for that matter, before.

"Would you like to eat out your mother's pussy? Would you like to rub your tongue up and down over her clit until she screams in pleasure."

Again I nodded. Lisa's rubbing was beginning to get me really hot. I found my hands reaching back and caressing her thighs. Lisa began kissing the back of my neck, while I kept staring at Mom and Rachel.

Pretty soon Rachel started moaning and coming. Then Mom looked up and saw Lisa and me watching her.

JENNIFER'S STORY

Rachel had stopped licking and was looking at Emily and her own mother too, but after a moment Rachel went back to servicing my pussy, as if it were perfectly natural for a daughter to be watching her mother having sex with another woman. So I returned to licking her as well. I kept stealing glances toward Emily and Lisa. They had moved closer and were sitting on the edge of the pit, Emily in Lisa's lap. Each time I looked, Lisa had removed a bit more of Emily's clothing. Lisa was kissing the back of Emily's neck and when she wasn't busy stripping my daughter of her remaining clothes, her hands were deep in Emily's crotch. For her part, Emily just kept watching Rachel and me.

The idea of my little girl watching me sixty-nine with the neighbor's nineteen-year-old girl was just too much. I could feel the orgasm start to build and it was going to be a big one. Rachel had her lips around my clit and was sucking for all she was worth when I exploded. I tried to roll off her, but Rachel held me firm and wouldn't let me move. She kept sucking and licking away, extending my orgasm into multiple contractions, more than I'd ever had before. I think I may have even lost consciousness, if not technically, at least my mind drifted away into a zone of nothing but pleasure.

I came out of it to find myself lying on my back. Rachel had turned around and was lying on my stomach, gently sucking one of my nipples. I reached down and pulled her face, glistening with my juices, to mine, and we kissed.

"Wow, that was better than I fantasized," murmured Rachel.

I kissed her again, and then looked over at my daughter. Lisa had turned her around so that she could suck on Emily's pert little breasts. They really weren't all that small, but among the four women in the room, Emily's were by far the smallest. Emily was still looking at me, eyes wide open, a look of delight on her face.

I beckoned her over to me, and Emily disengaged herself from Lisa, crawled over, and lay beside me. She put her arms around me and gave me a hug. I put my hand on her chin and leaned in to kiss my daughter. Tentative at first, but fiercely growing in insistence, and soon the two of us were necking as passionately as Rachel and I had been before.

Emily was a good kisser, but it was obvious she didn't really know what to do with her hands. She must have been nervous. I took one of her hands and guided it to one of my breasts. She explored, gently squeezing it, running her fingers around my nipple. Her other hand made its way to my other breast on its own.

"Can I put my mouth on it?" she said in a husky whisper, which seemed to be all she could manage.

"Of course."

She bowed her head to my left breast and took a quick lick of my nipple, and soon she was sucking away at both breasts. After a while we switched, and I took her breasts into my mouth. They were lovely and firm. I could feel my daughter's nipples grow and harden under my tongue. Emily just put her head back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed.

After a bit I started a trail of kisses down her torso. I took a good, close-up look at my daughter's pussy for the first time since she had been a little girl. Like Rachel's, she had no hair down the sides of her labia, but she did have some up top, but not all that thick yet. Her inner lips pouted out, and my daughter had an exceptionally large clit, which I promptly took into my mouth and started sucking. Emily just moaned and grabbed my head with her hands, pressing my face into her crotch. I inserted a finger, then two, and soon Emily was writhing around on my fingers and tongue, coming hard.

After she finished convulsing, I worked my way back up, and we started kissing again.

"Would you like to try that with me?" I asked.

Emily nodded eagerly.

"Have you ever licked a pussy before?"

She shook her head no.

"Well go ahead. Just do what you like Chris to do to you. If I want something different, I'll tell you."

Emily slid down until her face was even with my crotch, and then she dove in. She started by licking up and down my slit, forcing her tongue between my lips. Then she started circling my clit with her tongue, before scooping it up between her lips and sucking.

"You can use your fingers too," I said. And a moment later I felt her index finger penetrate me and work its way in out.

I turned my head to see what Lisa and Rachel were up to and got an eyeful. Lisa was on all fours and her daughter was fucking her doggie-style with a strap-on, which must have been the largest dildo I'd ever seen. It was at least ten inches long and really thick.

Between the view and my daughter's tongue, it wasn't long before I started coming again. My orgasm wasn't as intense this time, but it was even better. I think my contractions lasted for a good five minutes. Every time I thought I was done, Emily's licking brought another one. When I was finally done, I cuddled with my daughter, and Lisa did the same with hers.