The Neighborhood Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbors can't resist each other.
3k words
4.58
78.6k
13
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 02/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer and Carmen had to leave but they promised to come back later that night. Both girls were excited by the afternoon fun and wanted more. They were looking forward to seeing more of Mike. Jennifer had planned to spend the night at Carmen's so after they changed their clothes, they went to over to Carmen's house. Once they were in Carmen's bedroom, they couldn't stop talking about the day's activities.

Carmen was talking about how much she enjoyed Mike's tongue and how she came so hard. Jenny agreed but she also liked kissing on Carmen.

"You made me wet when you were kissing and licking my boobs," Jenny said.

"Yeah, I liked that too, maybe we could try that again," Carmen said smiling.

"That would be fun, I'd like to see you naked some more," Jenny laughed. With that she began to take her clothes off.

Carmen laughed too but she was soon standing naked in front of Jenny. Jenny admired Carmen's body and stepped close to her. She was trying to rub her nipples against Carmen's nipples and it was sending shock waves through their young bodies. They put their hands on each others side as their hardened nipples wiggled together. Carmen leaned in and started to kiss Jenny. Her tongue reached out and found Jenny's and they began to kiss passionately.

Jenny ran her hands down to Carmen's butt and rubbed her as they kissed. Carmen reached up and played with Jenny's boobs and her nipples. She began to pull on Jenny's nipples and twisted them slightly. They moved to Carmen's bed and fell on it together. They laughed as they continued to rub and stroke each other.

"Let me try something," Jenny said. Then she began to kiss Carmen's tits and sucked on her nipples. Carmen moaned as Jenny gently bit on her nipples and slowly kissed her way down Carmens' body. Carmen liked the attention Jenny was giving her and she spread her legs for her. Jenny took the hint and she started kissing Carmen's mound. She licked the hair around it and then slid her tongue into her pussy. Jenny found her wet and juicy as she tongued Carmen's pussy.

Jenny slid a finger into her pussy and stroked it in and out as she soon found Carmen's clit. She used her tongue to lick all over her clit and then she pulled on it with her lips. Carmen was squirming on the bed as Jenny brought her close to an orgasm. Jenny cupped Carmen's ass as she licked and sucked on her pussy. She lapped at her juices and ran her tongue all over her pussy. She slid another finger into her and then she sucked her clit into her mouth. She stroked her clit with her tonuge as she fingered her pussy with two fingers. Carmen couldn't take it anymore and her orgasm rocked through her body. She shuddered as she reached her peak and then she slowly came back to Earth.

Jenny crawled up from her pussy and slowly sucked on her nipples before reaching up and kissing her mouth. Carmen could taste her own pussy juice on Jenny's lips as they frenched kissed. Carmen was a little dizzy from the action but she wanted to return the favor. She rolled Jenny over and licked and sucked on her lips. She kissed her way to her tits and she squeezed them hard while she licked the nipples.

Jenny was hot from sucking on Carmen and she loved having her body kissed. She lovingly stroked Carmen's head and spread her legs wide for her. Carmen liked the way Jenny's nipples got really hard when they were sucked on. She used her tongue to swirl all around them. She gave them one last long suck and then moved down to her pussy.

She smiled at the way Jenny was craving her touch. Jenny was already slightly humping her butt in anticipation of Carmen's tongue. Carmen stuck her tongue out and licked Jenny from top to bottom. She slithered her tongue all over her pussy. Carmen used her thumb to stroke her clit while she tried to tongue fuck her pussy. She stuck her tongue into her pussy as far as she could. Carmen even ran her tonuge down farther until she grazed Jenny's tight little asshole. Jenny jumped when she felt her tongue on her ass but she was loving it.

Carmen licked her asshole and then lapped up the pussy juice that was running down her crack. She used a finger to slowly rub into her asshole. She worked it in until the tip was in her ass. Then she glued her mouth to her clit. She wanted bring her off in a big way. She sucked and pulled on her clit until Jenny was raising her ass off the bed. Jenny was pinching her nipples while Carmen was sucking her. She felt her orgasm build straight up from her pussy. She came so hard that Carmen was having trouble hanging on. Jenny's skin had goose bumps while she panted her way through her orgasm.

Jenny calmed down and finally caught her breath. Carmen was gently kissing her clit until Jenny had to pull her off. Carmen began to kiss her as they ground their pussies together. They were both still hot and found that they could grind their pussies together and rub their clits at the same time. They were grabbing each other's ass while they tried to keep rubbing their clits. Both girls were breathing heavily as they they neared an orgasm together. Their juices were mixing together as they rubbed clit on clit. Soon it was all they could take and they both reached an orgasm at the same time. Not as powerful as before but they peaked and felt their pussies get soaked.

When they broke apart, they were panting hard. "Carmen, I'm going to have Mike fuck me tonight. I'm horny and I'm so ready for it," Jenny said to a shocked Carmen.

Carmen smiled and said, "Yes, I am too and I think it will give Mike a real shock to fuck both of us. Let's get ready." The girls got cleaned up and hung around Carmen's house until her parents went to bed. Then they quietly snuck out of her bedroom window and walked the few blocks to Mike's house. They saw a light on in the loft and quickly entered the garage and called out for Mike.

Mike was hanging out listening to some music when he heard the girls come in. "Hey, I'm glad you're here, come on up," he called out.

The girls got up the stairs and Mike showed them what he was listening to. Mike was ready to jump their bones but he figured he would let them set the pace. He knew the fireworks would begin soon. He laid down on the floor as the girls looked at his music collection.

Jenny was horny from being worked up all day and she sat down next to Mike and began to kiss his lips. Mike responded by slipping his tongue into her mouth and feeling her wet slippery tongue against his. Carmen knew her friend was hot and excited so she leaned over behind her and began to massage her tits as Jenny kissed Mike. Carmen was liking the feel of Jenny's tits and she pulled and pinched her nipples until they were hard and standing out. Carmen was excited about what she knew was going to happen and she lifted Jenny's shirt up and over her head. She then slipped Jenny's bra off and left her sitting there with her bare tits sticking out while she and Mike continued kissing.

Jenny pulled back from Mike and leaned into Carmen. Carmen began kissing Jenny's neck and holding her tits out for Mike to suck on. Mike dove into Jenny's tits, licking her nipples and using his lips to pull on them. Jenny moaned as her friends were kissing her body. Mike took hold of her tits and felt the smooth softness of each boob. He licked all around each one before concentrating on the nipples. He gently bit them and made them stick out farther.

Carmen had slipped her hands down Jenny's flat belly and unsnapped her shorts. She rubbed her pussy mound through her sheer panties. She could feel the heat that was building and she knew Jenny would be soaked because she felt her own pussy get juiced up by the exciting scene before her. Jenny spread her legs apart to allow Carmen some room. She wanted someone to finger her clit in the worst way. Mike continued to squeeze and fondle Jenny's tits while he leaned up to kiss her pouty red lips some more.

Carmen had gotten her zipper down and slipped two fingers inside her panties. She felt the slick wetness of her slit and quickly located her excited clit. Jenny cried out as Carmen used two fingers to squeeze and rub her clit. Carmen eased her fingers lower and felt her entire pussy which was hot and wet. She slid a finger into her pussy and rubbed the juices all over her pussy. She brought her fingers back up and rubbed Jenny's clit softly and then harder. She circled it and rubbed slowly and then faster. Jenny was humping her little ass off the floor as she tried to get Carmen to let her cum.

Mike went around to Carmen and wanted to get her naked too. He pulled her shirt off and as he lowered her bra, he kissed her bare skin. He used little soft licks and kisses as he uncovered her skin. He was behind her so he couldn't suck her tits but he did undo her shorts and she lifted her butt to allow him to slide them off. She was left in her panties and Mike began to kiss her bare legs and thighs. She shifted as best as she could to give him room but she was intent on rubbing her friend to an orgasm.

Carmen stopped teasing Jenny and focused on rubbing her clit until she tensed up and her body shuddered with a forceful orgasm. Jenny was humping her ass into Carmen's hand and panting in short breaths as her body shook. Carmen was delighted to be able to make her friend cum like that. Jenny rolled over and Mike pushed Carmen on to her back. Jenny laid there trying to catch her breath as she watched Mike slowly kiss Carmen.

Carmen had spread her legs to make room for Mike and he began sucking on her tits. He was squeezing and licking her tits and kissing his way down her body. He got to her panty covered pussy mound and kissed her deeply. His lips sucked at her panties and he could smell her sex. She lifted her ass up trying to get his mouth on her pussy but he backed off. He kissed her slit and slid his tongue up and down her pussy as her panties were soaked with her juices. She squealed as he continued down and kissed her thighs. He licked his way back up and then peeled her panties off.

By this time, Jenny had revived enough to sit up and watch her friends. She could see Mike had a huge bulge in his pants. After he took off Carmen's panties, Jenny pulled off Mike's shirt. She wanted to get him nude because she knew his cock needed her attention. She worked at pulling his shorts off and soon he was naked like the girls.

Mike went back to licking Carmen and he had her writhing and squirming as he licked her pussy. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks and held her pussy up so he could feast on her clit. He stroked her clit and licked her pussy lips. Carmen was building to a climax quickly as Mike sucked on her clit. He was circling her clit with his tongue and rubbing it over and over.

Jenny had taken hold of Mike's cock and was pulling on it. She rubbed his precum all over the head of his cock. She slowly pumped his cock and then bent down to lick his balls. She stroked him as she sucked at his balls and licked his hairy sack.

Mike was busy getting Carmen off but he was hot as Jenny licked at his cock and balls. He tried to forget about what Jenny was doing and finish Carmen but it was not easy. He started to suck and circle Carmen's clit with a faster speed. He knew she was close because she was moaning and wimpering loudly. Carmen exploded with her orgasm and cried out as her body shook. Mike kept sucking her clit until she had to stop him.

Carmen slumped back on the floor, out of breath. She loved having her pussy sucked and cumming like that. She laid back with her eyes closed and a smile on her face as she tried to regain her senses.

Jenny was now sucking at Mike's cock and licking up and down the entire length of his cock. His cock was shiny with her slobber and she sucked the head of his cock harder. His cock was rock hard and he loved having it sucked on. Jenny sucked on it and then pumped it with her hand as Mike got extremely excited.

Jenny suddenly swung her leg across Mike and began to rub his cock on her wet pussy. "What are you going to do?" Mike asked with anticipation. Carmen opened her eyes when she heard Mike and knew it was time.

"You are going to fuck me and then you are going to fuck Carmen," Jenny replied with lust in her voice. Jenny kept rubbing his cock between her lips and when they were both soaked she began to sink down on his cock. Mike felt his cock slide into her hot tight pussy and he about died. Nothing had ever felt this good, he thought. Jenny went slow and when she got to her hymen, she tensed a little and then swiftly broke through. She sat impaled on his cock while she waited until the pain had died down some. Mike rubbed her legs and sides as he let her control the action.

Carmen too had sat up and was gently rubbing her sides and back as her friend lost her virginity. Carmen thought it was beautiful and could hardly wait for her turn. When Jenny began to slowly move again, Carmen reached out to squeeze and rub her pretty tits. Then she pinched her nipples and fondled her tits.

Jenny was sliding up and down on Mike's thick cock and she felt so stuffed. Her pussy was tight and Mike's dick filled her. She was wet enough to slide easily and she was soon feeling pleasure in her pussy. Carmen's handling of her titties was getting her even more excited. Mike reached down to rub her clit and as soon as he did that, Jenny went over the edge. Her cum soaked around Mike's cock as she slumped forward on to Mike's chest. Mike gently eased Jenny off to the side and made sure she was alright. Jenny smiled and assured him she was.

Carmen saw Mike's big cock standing out all wet and shiny with their juices. She dropped down and began to lick all of Jenny's love juices off of Mike's cock. Jenny's orgasm and his concern for her helped him to keep from cumming so quickly. Carmen cleaned him up and savored her friends' pussy juices. When she had him all ready to go, she laid on her back and pulled Mike on top of her.

She grabbed his cock and pulled it to her wet slit. She rubbed him a few times up and down her pussy and then told him to ease it in to her. Mike went slow and began to push his cock into her tight pussy. He used short strokes to let her get used to his size. Their juices made it easier and then Carmen told him to take her virginity too. Mike started to stroke a little faster and then broke her hymen and sank a few inches into her hot pussy. He again held it there until she told him to start again.

Carmen knew it would hurt and was prepared and soon the pain turned to pleasure. She started to hump her ass toward Mike driving his cock in further. Mike was using longer strokes and soon his cock was buried in her pussy. Their juices made his pumping slide easily but her pussy was still very tight. Mike knew he would not last long after going so long without cumming.

Jenny had rolled over to watch her friend get fucked and was slowly squeezing her tits while Mike fucked her. Carmen was moaning loudly and felt her orgasm building up. She loved the feeling of Mike's big dick pumping in and out of her wet pussy. Jenny leaned down and took a nipple into her mouth and let her other hand slide down to Carmen's pussy. She sucked on her nipple while she rubbed her friend's clit.

Carmen lost control and squeezed her pussy muscles hard. She came hard all over Mike's dick and squeezed him tight. This caused Mike to lose it as well. He pulled out quickly and crawled up to Carmen's mouth to shoot his load. Carmen and Jenny both had their mouths and tongues hanging open waiting for his cum. Mike pumped his cock twice and his cum shot out of his cock hard and fast. He aimed it into each girls mouth and kept shooting cum shots at them. As his load slowed down, he layed his cock on each girls tongue and let them lick and suck the end of his cock. Both girls were licking and swallowing, loving his cum.

All three of them were finally exhausted and the girls decided they had better get home before they were missed. They got dressed and kissed Mike before leaving. Both were a little sore but loved every minute of it. Mike was in heaven having found two beautiful girls to have this kind of fun with. He watched them leave and then feel on the floor tired but happy.