The Neighborhood Ladyboy Ch. 01

Story Info
Local asian crossdresser taken behind the supermarket.
1.7k words
4.22
88.6k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional, except me, everyone in the story is over 21. My stories will involve, male/male sex, crossdressing, racism, bad language, and drug use. So if this offends you please don't bother reading.

*

Wearing my favorite low cut denim jeans, showing off the "tail" of the whale from my stringy pink thong, I walked into Albertsons. A local supermarket in Vegas, I normally shop near my house, but since I'm going out dressed as Roxcii, I'm shopping in the east side of town tonight.

If you haven't been to Vegas, the east side is pretty much the ghetto, rough, neighborhoods. Overrun by Hispanics, blacks, and other trash, I'm surprised the employees of this store are putting up with 6.50/hr.

I loved going out dressed, and just doing normal "girl" stuff. The thrill of a guy giving me second glances makes my heart skip, tonight was just another one of those impulses. Wearing a skimpy pink tank top, showing off an even brighter pink lace bra underneath, I wore my long blonde wig, and tied it off to a pony tail to the side.

Light blue contacts, some light foundation, my already naturally long eyelashes, to go with my pink lipstick, really gave me that sluttish "I want cock in my full Asian lips" look.

I walked around for awhile, I didn't really have anything I needed, decided to get a carry on basket in case I wanted something. I picked up some pink vitamin water, yes, I really like pink. Pink, white, and black in general.

Looking around the store, there weren't that many people, much to my disappointment. No matter, the area between my ass cheeks is already moistened just walking around like some prissy bitch. I decided to get some cereal, ever notice how the cereal isle has WAY too many cereals?! My favorite brand was all the way up top too, being 5'7, 5'8 with my wooden clogs; I still had a hard time reaching it. I try to grab it, lost my balance, then a lot of it literally falls off, so I'm bent over, cursing my luck, picking up cereal boxes, when my knight in shining armor comes and helps pick them up with me.

Knight in shining armor, my ass. Taking a good look, this guy looked like a Mexican skin head all tatted up. Wearing baggy dickies jeans, and a loose fitting shirt, what horrible fashion taste.

"I've been watching you since you came in Mami, I got to say I can't help but watch that fat ass bounce up and down as you strut around."

He must've been around 6'1" he'd probably look cuter in a muscle shirt or something.

"Thanks...I think?" I must've sounded bored, because his tone really changed.

I turned to walk away.

"Pretty stuck up Asian bitch aren't you? I'm being all gentlemanly around you; I know what you're really looking for Mami."

With that he grabbed my hand and put it to his crotch area, making me feel his semi erect cock. Gosh, it must've been about 7-8 inches long flaccid.

"I never wear underwear, just in case I run into a skanky looking dog like you, this is what you want isn't it?"

He said it as a statement not a question.

I nod, just staring at his growing erection.

Subconsciously biting my lower lip, the whole situation made my ass wet.

"Do you live near here baby?"

"No, I just... "

"Mmm, that's ok, I live near here, but I don't think I can wait that long, I know just the spot for a wet bitch in heat like you. Follow me, oh and you can let go of my dick now."

I flush, and just nod. I drop my basket and leave the few cereal boxes still left on the floor, fuck it.

As I followed him outside the parking lot, he grabbed my hand and led me towards the back of the store.

It was sort of a hidden street/alley, it led to a rough looking neighbor hood, but he brought me to stand behind an empty dumpster, it smelled like piss and alcohol. There were barely any light just a couple of lamp posts on either end of the street, it's a pretty long walk to the neighborhood area, the area he chose was secluded, but anyone driving by, could very well find us.

"Don't worry Mami, it's late, no one comes around here at this time, but even if they did you'd probably enjoy it!"

He grabs my hips and makes me turn to face him, invading my mouth, grabbing my ass cheeks. Squeezing and letting go, squeezing and letting go.

"Damn that's a big ass bitch; turn around so I can worship it."

"Wait." I started to realize that this guy might end up beating me up if he found out I was packing some heat too.

He turns me around roughly, unbuttons and pulls my jeans down to my ankles, revealing my smooth shaved legs, and the flimsy pink thong that barely left much to the imagination.

"Spread your legs apart, look at you Mami, so wet already you're dripping."

He licks some sweat dripping down my inner thigh, I shiver in pleasure.

"...wait, there's something you have to know..." I plead.

He pulls down my thong, releasing my tucked in 4' clit.

"Oh shit, a fucking tyranny! Damn, I should've guessed why I was so attracted to you."

He stands up, licks my ear, and gives me a reach around roughly man handling my boy clit and balls.

"You know I spent some time in the state penitentiary, I must say, pussy or no pussy, a bitch is a bitch." He breathes heavily in my earlobe.

"Kneel the fuck down and suck my dick faggot."

Elated, I turn around and kneel, unbuckling his pants, he wore no underwear; an 8" beauty greeted me with a slap to my face as I released it. I stare at in awe, comparing it to my rock hard 4" clit, I thought, wow this is a real man.

I gently kiss the head. Sucking it gently, keeping it in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it. Licking the base making sure it was thoroughly wet.

"Oh, stick that ass out baby as you suck my dick, a tranny isn't very fitting for you isn't it fag, a ladyboy since you're Asian haha!

I just respond with a moan as I earnestly wet his cock with my saliva, leaving pink lipstick kisses on his shaft. He can't wait anymore so he grabs the back of my head, roughly fucking my mouth. I take it as much as I can before I started tearing up, I knew he was close with his heavy breathing.

"Fuck! That mouth is so good, I'm so close, but I have to cum inside that fat ass.

Heavily breathing he turns me around, I stick my bubble butt out, he's calling me dirty names, but that just turns my hole into butter.

He playfully slaps my ass with his leaking rod, probably to keep from cumming too soon. As he teasingly sticks it in between my cheeks, I look down and his cock is still bigger than my own, sticking out between my thighs. I spit on my hand jacking both of us off at the same time. He just laughed a bit, and finally pressed his leaking dick in my opening.

He whispers "Beg for it Mami, beg me to fuck that tight ladyboy ass."

"Please... Papi... fuck my tight ladyboy ass! It's yours! You can fuck it anytime you like!" I whimpered, shivering from anticipation.

He went all the way in, with only one thrust he was already in, and I must've been that moistened from all the teasing. He rests a bit, letting me feel filled. I lean back, my ass was burning, I wanted to feel it move, and I jiggled my ass up and down his thighs.

He fucked me slowly, going all the way out, making me feel empty, and then filling me up again.

I was in ecstasy, biting my lip; my cock was rock hard, ready to burst any moment. Steadily he increased his pace, his breathing became heavier.

"Fucking faggot Asian bitch, seducing a man like me to fuck this dirty fat ass, you must be pretty gay you know that. I'd bet you want to be my girlfriend so you can fuck this dick all the time, don't you bitch?"

"Yes! Daddy please make me your girlfriend, I'll be so good to you, my ass is yours, I'll milk your dick whenever you want me to!"

"Fucking cunt I knew you'd say that, but you'd probably end up fucking every guy in my household, seeing this fat ass, any cock would do wouldn't it!"

With that he went deep inside me releasing probably days worth of milk, I came as he did, spurting meager amounts of thick juice to the wall. He slowly pulled out and made me clean his dick up. He said it was dirty from fucking such a tight ass.

I collapse to the floor, he sticks his cock near my face, I suck it clean, licking everything, from his thighs to his balls, making my man clean, my hole still leaking from his thick semen, my butt dirty from the greasy alley floor..

He grabs my purse, and takes out my cell phone. "I'll be taking your number, I'll text you when I feel like fucking you again bitch and at that time I want you looking even finer than you are now, buckle up my pants fag."

"Hah! Sissy fags like you is a lot better than a girl, bitches like you don't get pregnant, and trust me, you'll be getting filled up again soon."

With that he throws me back my purse, walks off to, what I assume to be his neighborhood, laughing, talking to someone on his cell phone in Spanish.

I lay there my face messed up with semen; my make up must've been a mess. I try to clean myself as best I could, walk to my car and drive home.

I collapsed the moment I entered my apartment, I didn't bother changing, I wanted Papi's smell to linger on me.

I fell asleep thinking "I hope he texts his bitch soon."

to be continued.

-Roxcii S.