The Neighborhood Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Mrs. Johnson, you were great! Now come here and suck my cock." John ordered her. Marilyn wordlessly, but grudgingly crawled beside him and sucked his already hardening cock. She tasted his cum combined with her own juices, along with a taste of her own ass. She just kept sucking, knowing she would be doing this a lot more in the future. Playing with her big tits as she sucked him, John lay back and thought about what they could do with Marilyn tomorrow - and for the rest of the foreseeable future.

Marilyn knew she wouldn't meet Mike that week, or any other week for that matter. The boys seemed to know exactly how to pull her strings. And she knew the one thing that two teenagers with raging hormones wanted. A 24-hour on-call, do anything fuckslut. And with her husband away most of the time, she was sure that the bed would get pretty crowded - and very messy.

Jim watched his mom suck John's cock like a real whore. And for at least the next several years, he knew exactly what he would be doing - or rather who he would be doing. He wanted his mom's nice mouth, her hot cunt, and those deliciously big tits of hers. He wanted all of her, and knew he'd want her all the time from now on.

John and Jim fucked Marilyn several more times that day. Then John had to go home. But only for a few minutes, just long enough to grab some clothes and say he'll be sleeping over at Jim's that night - and the rest of the weekend.

Marilyn was fucked over and over until she passed out. And even then she was still fucked over and over. She was dying from exhaustion, and the day wasn't even over yet. To make it even worse, her husband won't be back for another two weeks!

12