The Neighborhood Nympho Ch. 08

Story Info
Candice is the neighborhood nymphomaniac.
3.2k words
4.12
46.4k
10
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Keeping his new bride, a hopeless but happy nymphomaniac, satisfied is a full time job for her harried husband. Candice can't help herself as she seduces and is seduced by everyone in the neighborhood as well as her coworkers, and discovers that many of her new conquests are as kinky in their own way as she is.

*

As I said previously, a line of men had formed at Candice's rear entrance wearing thick walled condoms. Marilyn our dedicated hostess was carefully working a dollop of some type of irritant into my wife's gaping asshole. I expected the leather man, who was at the head of the line, would waste no time plunging his hard cock into my nympho wife's inviting asshole. I was wrong, was I ever wrong.

Instead he calmly watched Marilyn finish and step back to see how my wife responded to this intrusion. It only took maybe half a minute before Candice's baby blues went large and her pink tongue pushed out from between her bee-stung lips, a nervous habit she has that I had finally come to understand. I noticed that the leather lady was now kneeling so she could begin using her talented tongue to get my nympho wife all hot and bothered, perhaps so hot and bothered that she would be able to tolerate the discomfort of the irritant being worked deeper and deeper into her colon by the trio of stiff cocks waiting to nail her butt but good!

There was nothing for me to do but stand back and watch what developed. The leather man decided it was time for his dive into Candice's unblinking brown eye, and he lunged forward and neatly skewered her asshole, about half of his thick cock disappearing between my wife's perfectly-formed ass cheeks. She hardly reacted to his entry at first, but as he started moving in and out, picking up speed with every cycle, her face took on a worried look. The leather lady also began to respond to her victim's growing concern that there was trouble brewing deep within her colon. It turned into a battle between the spouses, her husband really pouring the coal to Candice while his wife did her best to douse the flames that were springing up inside her lower intestine.

Suddenly the leather lady stuck her hand into the air, which turned out to be the signal for the lean and mean woman to replace her at the mouth of my wife's drooling cunt. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Marilyn Connor swishing something around inside her mouth. I figured that she was already getting ready to spell the lean and mean woman when her tongue and lips tired. Up until now I could not make any connection between the men nailing my wife's asshole and their spouses eating Candice's pussy.

Marilyn was on duty when leather man finally pulled out with a nasty popping sound from Candice's distended butthole, ripped off the condom and squirted a fairly man-sized load onto her lower back and those sweet cheeks as well. His wife did the honors, licking up his hot cum in one big hurry before swishing it around in her mouth, swallowing it and then smacking her lips. Hubby cemented the deal by giving her a wet kiss and letting her cum flecked tongue worm its way inside his mouth.

Mark Connor was next on line and wasted no time attacking my wife's well stretched asshole with might and main. He got some good grunts from her as he pounded away inside her overheated hole. Meanwhile the ladies were rotating smoothly to keep pace with the demands that were required to keep Candice's mind away from focusing exclusively on the pain that was radiating from her butthole. It looked as if they needed a traffic cop to keep everyone where they should be. Lean and mean was sucking Candice's clit like there was no tomorrow, leather lady was standing and french-kissing my nympho wife with plenty of enthusiasm, while Marilyn and her husband, who was still excavating deep inside my wife's colon, looked like a pair of newlyweds enjoying the first night of their honeymoon, as they swapped passionate kisses. The only member of this orgy who was not getting any loving was yours truly, the cuckold!

Candice was beginning to shift around, a sure sign that the irritant was making some serious inroads into her consciousness. This was not lost on Marilyn who took over keeping my nympho wife's twat entertained with everything she had. That woman really knew how to eat pussy; no wonder Candice was spending so much time over at their place. Her husband Mark was an experienced cocksman with major league equipment and she complimented his talents with her superb tongue and intimate knowledge of all the sweet spots that a hot-boxed nymphomaniac like my wife possessed. No wonder Candice didn't want sex with yours truly upon her return from a session with those two experts.

The two nameless ladies had established beachheads on Candice's fabulous tits. Their combined assault along with the action she was getting from Marilyn's fast tongue appeared to take her mind off what was happening in her asshole. Mark was still plowing away inside her, but the sound that his sheathed cock made as it moved in and out of that unblinking brown eye had changed considerably. I attributed this to the fact that my wife's asshole was giving up some of its tightness. One of these days someone was going to find out just how elastic her asshole truly was, and then probably be the first one to actually blow it out. With my luck I'd be on the hook for her medical expenses.

The sounds that the two vampire bats were making as they nibbled away on Candice's stiff-nippled tits soon equaled that generated by Marilyn's husband. I glanced over at him just as this strange expression came over his face, one that I recognized as the "oh damn, I'm gonna cum!" look. Unlike the first cocksman, Mark yanked his dick free and holding it in a death grip to prevent his cum from exploding from his twitching member, ran around the swing hollering at his wife to get out of the way. Marilyn moved quickly aside and he took over her space, ripped off the condom and blasted a load of hot cum onto my wife's heaving belly and glistening vulva. I hoped one of the cameras got a good view of his eruption and what followed.

What followed can only be described as a feeding frenzy, with Candice being fed Mark's fresh hot cum by the three ladies. Marilyn caught on quickly and was the first to scoop up a dollop of her husband's cum and hold it to my wife's lips. Candice's tongue flicked out like a frog catching a fly. I swear it curled around Marilyn's finger taking every trace when it withdrew. The other two got into the act in a big hurry, egged on by the trio of husbands who were delighted at the intermission performance their spouses were putting on for their enjoyment.

The lean and mean lady teased my nympho wife by holding her offering just out of Candice's reach, making her beg for it. Then she quickly poked it into her mouth and pulled her finger free leaving most of the cum with Candice, but reserving a few drops for another round of teasing. She made a pucker with her lips and my blonde bombshell caught on immediately, pursing her lips and making kissing sounds. For her reward the lean and mean lady rubbed those bee-stung lips with the remainder of her initial offering.

The leather lady was downright nasty. First she rubbed Candice's lips with part of the cum she had scooped off her heaving belly, then ordered her to open wide. My guileless wife did as ordered and got an unpleasant surprise as the leather lady's cum-coated finger shot into her mouth and halfway down her throat, making my sometimes bedmate gag, and accidently swallow the cum without getting to play with it. The trio of ladies made whining, kissing and sucking noises as they teased Candice about what had just occurred.

From there on things went downhill as the teasing became more malicious. The ladies vied with each other in daubing Candice's face with streaks of cum, just out of reach of her long tongue. They "brushed" her teeth with Mark's offering and made her hold her mouth wide the entire time as they also rubbed some on her gums and even her tongue. Fingers laden with cum were stuck up her nostrils to leave deposits that dribbled from her nose for many minutes afterwards. They drizzled cum onto her hard nipples, licked them clean and spit the cum plus healthy additions of their saliva into my sex-crazed wife's mouth and made her swish the mess around for long periods while they gloated over her humiliation. Finally the lean and mean lady's mate ordered the trio to clear the decks so he could finish torpedoing Candice's thoroughly dilated asshole.

Marilyn insisted on smearing his condom with a fresh coating of the magic ingredient that was slowly working its way deeper and deeper into the super sensitive flesh of Candice's lower intestines. By now I was despairing of ever getting another chance to work on Candice's back road, based on what I'd been seeing and hearing. How in the name of anything holy or otherwise, could what this trio of couples be doing to my nympho wife create a situation that would lead to the mother of all orgasms for her? At this juncture all I was hoping for was a wife who was capable of spreading her legs on occasion without having flashbacks of this scene being played out in the Connor home, or was it torture chamber.

I moved into a position that allowed me to watch his cock boring out my wife's bunghole and at the same time keep an eye on what was happening between my wife's thighs and other action zones. He really put the wood to Candice from the onset, his prick pounding away like a piston. My wife grunted and then began bawling like a baby from the fire that was burning out of control in her bowels. Marilyn poured more kerosene onto the blaze by nibbling on her guest victim's clit which she exposed with a practiced single hand move, reserving her other hand for stuffing Candice's cunt with four fingers, while her thumb strummed the rapidly growing clit that was already responding to her teeth.

Her two companions were really going to town on my wife's tits, mauling those beauties and tweaking her hard nipples that by now could probably have cut glass. From the look on my blonde bombshell's contorted face, she was on the verge of the anti-orgasm. This bundle of sex energy was definitely not in a comfortable place at this point in time. Her assailant roared and cursed as his hard dick plunged in and out of her seared asshole. To her it must have felt as if that poor butthole was fully engulfed in the fires of hell. I wondered how the world-wide audience was reacting to this scene from some kind of a sadomasochistic get-together. It appeared to this neophyte in such matters as if Candice had met her match at last, driven to the edge and ready to be plunged into the fires that burned below.

Just as I thought that nothing good could come from what I'd seen, things took a dramatic turn. Lean and mean's husband suddenly pulled his big cock from my wife's nearly blown-out asshole and stripped off the condom to reveal his twitching member, still unfulfilled, but on the verge. Marilyn circled the swing and approached Candice's gaping asshole with a tube that looked like what she had been using to inject that irritant into my mate's anal passageway. However the reaction from Candice when Marilyn finished emptying whatever it was into my wife's anus was one of delight and relief. I heaved a sigh of relief myself, but what I had seen was only the beginning of a very involved set of activities that unfolded rapidly and involved everyone in some capacity.

While Marilyn was working on Candice's backside, her husband was attaching some type of diaphragm-like device to my wife's cunt lips. The leather lady was busily attaching the tubing that ran from the transparent membrane to a small vacuum pump. Lean and mean was making sure that her husband remained ready for the big finish by applying her mouth to his cock and giving it just enough suction to keep him on the verge. The leather man was attaching a pair of transparent cups over my favorite blonde's tits, and Marilyn had now become his assistant as she hooked the tubing from the cups to still another small pump. I wondered how long it took someone to develop this involved choreography, and what it all meant.

Things became even stranger once the two pumps were turned on and had a brief period to warm up to the task. Candice's tits began to grow rapidly to the point that they nearly filled the cups that contained them. Weird as that seemed, it was nothing compared to what was going on down below at my dear wife's cunt. Her cunt lips had doubled in size and had changed to a blood red color. Her normally fat clit was now the size of a golf ball and still growing. What was even wilder was the look that had come over my wife's face; it was one of bliss. That was when it dawned on me that Candice was getting ready for her orgasm, but a few more steps remained to be taken.

The pump working on her cunt was turned off for a few moments so that the diaphragm could be replaced by a small tube that was designed to fit over her enlarged clit. The pump was turned on again and all hell broke loose. Simultaneously the third cocksman, ripe, randy and ready was turned loose on Candice by his wife. His thick cock plunged deep between her blood-engorged cunt lips and didn't stop until it bottomed out against her cervix. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Marilyn advancing towards her house guest holding what looked like an oxygen mask attached to a small canister. She cradled Candice's head and forced it forward into the mask. Her index finger tapped against a button and within seconds my blonde bombshell started snorting and wheezing as whatever it was began entering her lungs.

Candice's eyes got bigger and bigger as whatever was being fed into her lungs and bloodstream took full effect. Her entire body began to shake gently at first, almost imperceptibly. Husband number three continued his assault on her tight pussy, pounding his hard cock against her yielding flesh and enjoying the clasping of her cunt walls around his torpedo. The other two wives now completed the scene by turning off the pump to her tits and replacing the cups with their open mouths that locked around the nipple area like two giant leeches. Candice was now primed and ready for the mother of all orgasms as far as she was concerned.

Her clit was so large and full of blood that its signal to the rest of her body was overwhelming. The suctioning mouths on her enlarged tits sent shivers rocketing through those sensitive bags of fatty flesh. The constant and growing amount of friction on her cunt walls from the intense battering they were absorbing only added to the wave of sensations that was preparing to crest in the form of a giant tsunami. However the thing that brought it all together in the most potent combination imaginable was the contents of the canister. It consisted of one gas derived from a form of methamphetamines which upon entering the bloodstream produces a rapid feeling of euphoria plus a second gas component aimed at greatly enhancing the subject's affinity for sexual stimulation of any type. It was the sexual equivalent to an explosion of an atomic bomb.

No one knows exactly what might have happened if Candice wasn't securely restrained in the sex swing, but regardless, it still was an awesome sight to her see her muscles tense and flex against her bonds and watch her tendons become completely defined even though they were still shrouded in skin. The noises that came from her lips were unlike anything I'd ever heard or wanted to ever hear again. Her skin turned a bright shade of lobster red, the result of chemical changes that quickly reverted once the main orgasm ran its brief course. These folks were obviously veterans of a number of these extraordinary events, but for this observer, it was something that would remain indelibly etched in my memory no matter how long I lived.

Naturally Candice was the center of attraction before, during and afterward. However once the cameras shut off signaling that the transmission was ended, most of the folks began to gather up their clothing and whatever toys and tools they had brought along, in preparation for their departure. The leather couple had rented a suite close by and offered to take Candice back with them to have some more fun with her if she so desired. I wasn't sure that my nympho wife knew her name, let alone wanted to go anywhere with anyone, but rather than be proven incorrect, I barged into the conversation and lied that she had to be back to work in less than eight hours. I got that knowing look from the couple, and a smirk from the wife who knew me for the cuckold I was becoming. Nonetheless I managed to get Candice covered with a coat lent to us by Marilyn, along with a smile and an admonishment not to be strangers, as if that could be a possibility considering our proximity to their place and Candice's hunger for the sexy tricks they were teaching her.

After putting an exhausted Candice to bed I was too wired by what I had just experienced to join her. So I reviewed in my mind all that had occurred and tried to figure out just what made that orgasm so immense and mind-blowing. It took some time, but at last it dawned on me. Without the pain, Candice could never have endured the build-up of pleasure that caused her orgasm to be so intense. The pain acted like a stimulus for her reserves to come into play, but due to the pain, they were effectively neutralized by the negative feedback. However once the pain was removed there was a narrow window when the reserves were still activated and added to whatever other pleasure was available. That explained why there was such movement and involvement by so many people. They were required because there was only a very small period of time for the super orgasm to develop and come to fruition. I wonder what their batting average is for one of these events; not too high is my guess. Let's face it, there aren't too many Candices running loose in this pedestrian world of ours.