The Neighborhood Rebooted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,487 Followers

"You were awake the whole time!" she said, giggling.

Mark chuckled, his warm brown eyes twinkling with mirth as he caught her hand before she could deliver another blow, drawing her small body onto his, kissing her cute little nose. "Well, yeah! Kinda hard to sleep when your mom is bobbing her hot little mouth on you!" Kim melted against his warm, hard body, her large unencumbered breasts flattened under her sleeping tee against his abs. She wiggled her flat tummy on his still thick stalk and gasped, "You're still hard!" Their eyes locked as Mark reached down, his big hands cupping under her arms, brushing the soft outer curves of her breasts through her tee as he easily slid her up his body, his hot cock rubbing her bare, shaved pussy lips. The twins shuddered.

"Let's fuck..." he muttered thickly, sliding his hands down to cup his sister's firm, rounded butt, grinding her against his hardness. Once was never enough for the hung stud and now that the chains had fallen away from this darkest of taboos, he was eager to continue.

Kim pushed up off his chest, her head falling back, her long blonde hair trailing down as she wantonly ground herself on the fat log. "N..no...no we c..can't...Mom...downstairs..." His dick felt sooo good grinding through the folds of her bare lil cunny and both knew it was only a matter of time until this line would be crossed as well. "C..c..cooking...no time...mmmm I want it too Mark, so much! But let's wait until we can do it right, 'kay?" She bent down, wantonly rubbing the stiff nipples of her big mounds on his hard chest as she gave him a gooey, giggly kiss. Mark wrinkled his face in mock outrage before sliding his tongue inside Kim's hot mouth, the incestuous siblings sharing a deep kiss before parting. Kim walked over checking herself in the dresser mirror as Mark rose from the bed, his cock beginning to flag, hanging semi-hard and heavy off his lean, defined body. Kim smacked her lips with delight, watching his reflection before turning and leaning against the dresser.

"Sooo...what the hell Mark?! She didn't know you were awake, I assume?"

Mark chuckled, stretching his arms over his head, then walking over to get clean clothes from a drawer. "Naw, I played it cool. She came in, waking me up, but was just like, standing there, looking at me. So...I...uh...just took a chance ya know? Just to see what would happen. Never would I have thought," he said, shaking his head.

"So what now?" Kim asked, moving to the side as Mark opened the drawers. "Do we just go on like nothing happened? I...I don't think I can...or want to..." She rested her small, warm hand on his muscular arm, gazing up as he turned to smile at her.

"No Kim...don't worry...there's no going back and I wouldn't want to anyway. I loved what we did!"

Kim smiled, biting her lip, "Good thing Nancy and I are...close...she'd figure us out in a millisecond!" She wasn't shocked when Mark just smiled, nodding.

"Oh yeah, I know all about y'alls 'slumber parties' sis" laughing as she playfully punched his shoulder. "I for one can't wait until I can get the two of you together," he curled his strong arm around her slim waist, pulling her up against him and kissing her deeply, causing the sexy little nymph to mewl with desire, rubbing her lush body against his side. "But for now, I need a shower and I've got yard work to do."

Kim nodded, pulling away, watching his lean frame cross the room to the door. Resting his hand on the knob, Kim saw his handsome face light up, a smile slowly spreading across it. "Hey sis...wanna have a little fun with Mom?"

Right about the time Kim was dropping her warm mouth around her brother's cockhead, their mother was fumbling with her cell phone, hastily shutting the French doors as she shakily paced back and forth on the back deck, the phone ringing her contact.

"Um...h..hello? Sis? Viv?"

Vivian jerked out of her haze, realizing the phone had been answered. "Todd! I'm sorry...got distracted. H..how are you?" She felt like her body was just about to fall apart, her limbs shaking as she hugged herself.

"I'm fine sis, great to hear your voice! Kinda early though..."

Todd lived with his family three hours away, but she and her twin brother had been very close, until the last 6 months or so. They went from talking several times a week on the phone to playing message tag. She missed hearing his voice and the infrequent times they got to see each other.

She sighed, nodding, "I know, sorry to wake you up," hearing him clear his throat and murmur something to the side of the phone.

"No...no it's fine...I was just...putting off getting up anyways. So how are you? It's been so long since we've talked. I'm sorry I've been so busy, but hell, you know how that is as much as I do and I've got help!" He chuckled as Vivian giggled. Todd had his own set of twins, fraternal girls, Amy and Sue. Plus, he and his wife Debbie, a fiery, sexy redhead had been happily married for 18 years. He cleared his throat again, as she heard a murmur in the background.

"Tell Debbie I said hi. Sorry if I woke her up," She bit her lip. She was tip toeing around the reason for her call, but knew that there was no one but her brother who would understand and help her come to grips with her current situation.

"Ahem...oh...er...she's awake" Todd said as she heard, "Hi Viv!" in the background. "So," Todd said, clearing his throat, his voice lower. "What's up? Something's wrong...is it the twins?"

Vivian shifted from foot to foot, her free arm under her breasts, clutching herself. "No, nothing is wrong, well, not exactly..." She paused, pacing in the warming morning sun. "Todd? Do you...I know you've said, but...do you regret...regret our..." She trailed off, sighing heavily, looking out over the yard.

"Viv? No, no I don't. I...we've...I thought regrets were behind us."

"It was...it is...I...oh hell Todd, I don't know anymore!" She stifled a sudden sob, biting her lip, her eyes welling. She felt so conflicted, so torn between her desires and the judgment of society. "Listen...I...let me calm down...I...I'll call you later, okay?"

"Don't...Viv?" Todd sighed. He could hear the tremor in her voice, how on the edge she seemed. "Okay, but do call, please? I can be, hell...we can all be there for you in a couple of hours. All you have to do is ask."

She cleared her throat, "I know...you're great Todd...you all are...I love you so much and I promise to call later." She took a deep breath, smiling, already feeling calmer. "And we will have to all get together..." Her voice dropped an octave, huskier, sexier. "It's been...far too long"

"Yes...yes it has Viv...way too long"

Todd's voice huskier as well, sent a shiver down her spine. "I'll call later, bye Todd."

200 miles away, Todd clicked off his phone, dropping it on the bed, his mind racing. He raised himself up on his elbows and grinned down his body to the three tousled heads surrounding his jutting cock. "Girls...clear your calendars...I think Vivian needs our help!"

Vivian let out a breathy sigh as she went back into the house, heading straight for her bedroom and getting dressed. She came out ten minutes later, wearing a purple jog top, hugging her twin beauties and an old pair of yoga pants, which showed off her high, firm bubble butt and firm legs. She heard the back door shut and spied Mark, heading for the storage shed at the back of the property. And there, in the laundry sat his hamper. 'Good boy,' she thought, blushing lightly. She'd reapplied her lipstick and touched up her face and she went about her daily house duties, humming quietly to herself, determined to put this morning's activities behind her. She jumped, squeaking as she felt a hand touch her shoulder. Kim burst into giggles.

"God Mother! You're wired tight this morning!" Kim said stepping back, now dressed in a jog top much like her mother's but a high cut pair of running shorts covering her lower half. "You need a man...or something! Get rid of some of that tension."

Vivian had to chuckle back, rolling her eyes at her daughter. "Like I have time for that, what with having to look after you two!" The pair glanced out the big back windows as they heard the mower roar to life and saw Mark cruising back and forth. Vivian turned back. "So, where are you off to? Want some breakfast?" Kim shook her head, patting her tummy.

"Just downstairs to lift a little bit Mom." The family had a fully outfitted gym in the basement along with a rec room for the twins. "And no, I'll eat afterwards." She turned heading for the basement stairs. "You up for some sunning and gossip later? We can order around the pool boy while he works!"

Vivian laughed, "That's right, you said its Mark's turn to clean the pool. Sure, I'd love to. Have a good workout."

Kim whistled happily, bounding down the stairs as Vivian smiled after her. She glanced out at Mark before heading up stairs to make the beds she knew would be unmade.

As for Mark, he couldn't be happier, tapping his foot in time with the music blaring through his ear buds as he worked the lawn tractor back and forth over the big lawn. He readjusted his cock in his shorts, recalling how deliciously hot his mother's mouth had felt around him and then how eagerly Kim had finished him off, swallowing his copious load with nary a complaint. 'Yeah, I could get used to that, waking up with my cock in Mom's mouth!' With a face splitting grin, he bumped up the speed of the mower, eager to get done.

Vivian had had to run some quick errands but was back by noon, dropping her keys on the counter and seeing the two dirty plates in the sink. 'Good they ate.' She stood on her tip toes, looking out over the pool, seeing it empty, and then fixed herself a sandwich before going to her bedroom to change. Once school started for the twins, days spent lounging around the pool would be hard to come by. She was going to make sure to enjoy this one.

Sorting through her swim suit drawer, she selected a small red two piece and removed her clothing, tugging up the high cut bottom with its tiny swatches of fabric barely covering her smooth mound and round bottom. Tucking her big, soft breasts into the top took some time and then she walked over, gazing at herself in the mirror.

'Fuck...I look hot!' She giggled, her breasts jiggling deliciously. Turning to gaze at her toned legs and firm backside, smiling over her shoulder. She wasn't going to let what happened earlier affect how she acted around Mark and he was now more than familiar with how little his sexy mother wore when out by the pool. Blowing herself a kiss, she slipped on a pair of high slide sandals and walked out.

Mark was out by the pool now, she noticed, as she clicked over the wooden floor. He wore just a long pair of board shorts and aviator glasses as he worked the long pool skimmer over the surface, his muscles rippling. Vivian rested her hand on the door knob, taking a deep breath. This was the first time she would be face to face with her son after this morning and she was determined to act as normal as possible. She put a big smile on her face, sliding on her oversized sunglasses and stepping out.

Mark's head came up at the sound of the door opening and closing and his full mouth lifted in a grin, seeing his mother step out. "Hey Mom! Coming to soak up som..." His words trailed off as Vivian jiggled into full view. He gulped. While the suit she wore was nothing new, the fact that only hours earlier she'd been eagerly sucking his dick was. To him, nothing would ever be the same. He knew he'd never be able to look at his sexy mother with anything other than lust. "..some..some sun?" He blushed. 'What a dork!' he thought, pausing in his cleaning and leaning against the pole, taking the time to watch the production that was Vivian Jordan, simply walking to a lounge chair.

Vivian bit her bee stung bottom lip, knowing that Mark was watching intently. She could feel the heavy bounce of her breasts in the stuffed top as she glided over to the lounger. "Yes, thought I might. It's such a nice day. Are you almost finished?" She shook out a towel on the chair, setting off a slosh in her chest as she did. Slipping off her shoes she quickly sat down, propped back on the chair, before her boobs fell out of her top. When Mark bent to scratch his foot, she quickly resituated them, smiling as he stood back up, shaking his head.

"Not quite Mom. Still have a bit more to do, but I'll join you soon." They both turned their heads as the back door opened, Kim stepping out, holding something in her hands.

"Shut that for me, will you Mark?" She called, one hand holding a large pitcher, the other some plastic cups. She raised her arms over her head, doing a quick shimmy. "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!"

Both Vivian and Mark laughed at Kim's display as she giggled and came out into the light, clad in a skimpy neon yellow two piece, which pressed her already firm breasts together, showing off a delicious slice of deep cleavage. Mark shook his head, chuckling as he walked around to shut the door. 'Phase one in effect' he thought 'Drinks!'

Vivian had always had a relaxed view of alcohol, certain that to deny and forbid her teens from imbibing was more dangerous than monitoring their intake in a safe environment. And what harm was a few margaritas on such a hot day? She smiled up at Kim as she poured her mother a cup full, handing it out with a curtsy.

"Silly girl," she laughed, taking the cup. "Don't you look nice! Those morning workouts are certainly showing!" Kim poured her own, then posed, her hands on her hips, cocking them and blowing her mother a kiss.

"Thanks Mom! Gotta be ready for football season in a couple of weeks." Kim would be head cheerleader this year, cheering on her strong safety brother from the sideline on Friday nights in football crazy Texas. "Besides, I've got to keep up with you if I want to still keep being mistaken as your sister!" It had never bothered the younger girl, that mistaken identity. To be compared to such a beautiful woman like her mother was a compliment of the highest order. She lay down, propped up like her mother as Mark strolled over.

"Pour one for me Sis?"

Kim slid her sunglasses down her nose, shaking her head, tsking. "No sir...not til those chores are done boy." She and her mother dissolved in giggles, the exposed upper shelf of their boobs shaking like jello as Mark growled in mock protest.

"Alright, fine, but I want one as soon as I'm done!" He called over his shoulder as he resumed his task.

"Just as long as the job is done right!" She called, sitting up and matter of factly untying and discarding her top. Vivian gasped in shock.

"Kim!" She hissed, "Your brother!"

Kim shrugged nonchalantly as Mark cast not a look her way, despite the two big scoops of soft flesh on display, capped by small, diamond hard nipples. "Oh Mother, really! Look...he doesn't care! You've raised us to be comfortable with our bodies and he's seen me before. I'm just his sister for goodness sakes!" She bit back the giggle as Vivian goggled at her and then looked at the still working Mark who raised his hand in a wave. Kim reached over, patting her mother's thigh. "Relax Mom...loosen up."

Vivian took a big sip of the tasty, frozen margarita, nodding her head. She knew that Kim sunbathed topless frequently and Mark was sure to have seen her before. But with this morning...

She shook her head, 'No!' She was not going to let that change the way she led this family. "Alright honey, but I may let this margarita work its magic before I do the same!" Her determination to act normally had caused her to overstep and Kim didn't let it pass.

"Oooo naughty Mommy! Showing off your boobies!" She lay back on the chair, sighing and muttering. "Not a chance..."

Vivian blanched, this time taking a gulp of margarita. She'd show her! She sat up, swiftly untying her top and dropping it between their chairs. Kim turned her head, simply smiling, before closing her eyes, soaking in the rays. Vivian bit her lip, sinking back on the cushion as she glanced Mark's way. Seeing what his reaction would be.

'Phase two in effect!' Mark hadn't felt this much pressure since his team had been backed up against their own goal line last year, with a five point lead and the district title on the line. He'd made the game winning tackle then and he held clutch now as well, keeping his head down as his mother's huge firm tits came into view. He groaned low in his throat though, cutting his eyes behind his glasses. 'Fuck! She's so damn hot! Look at those tits!' Like two white cantaloupes, riding high and firm, capped by small eraser tip nipples. He felt his log stir in his shorts, stretching out in the speedo he wore under his board shorts.

Vivian relaxed when Mark didn't even look up and closed her eyes with a contented sigh. How nice this was! She turned her head as she felt a poke against her arm. Kim was handing her the bottle of suntan lotion.

"Better use this Mom. You haven't had the exposure mine have."

This was true. While Vivian's breasts were in sharp white contrast to the rest of her body, Kim's were already tanned a golden brown. Vivian nodded, "Thanks honey." She could feel a delicious buzz in her brain from the tequila as she squirted a handful of cream into her palm and rubbed her hands together before cupping her breasts, the creamy flesh overflowing her hands and rubbing them thoroughly. She turned her head as Mark suddenly coughed loudly, before resuming his cleaning, his head down. She turned back just after Kim wiped the silly grin from her lips. "Your turn now honey. That skin won't stay so firm forever if you don't use protection." Kim shook her head.

"No way Mom. I've got enough of a base tan. I won't burn."

Vivian poked the side of Kim's breast with the end of the bottle, causing the girl to giggle and swat at it. "Listen young lady, you've seen some of my friends. Skin like cured leather from doing just what you're doing...put it on!" Kim giggled, and then wiggled her shoulders, causing her tits to joggle and slosh before the shocked mother's eyes.

"Unh uh, not gonna Mom...if you're so concerned...YOU do it!" The challenge hung there in the air between them until Vivian blew out a puff of frustrated air and upended the bottle, squirting the cool liquid across the shaking mounds. Kim squealed.

"Mom!"

Before she could think, Vivian found her warm hands on her daughter's sumptuous chest, rubbing in the cool lotion as Kim's back arched in surprise.

"M..m..mommm!"

Her mother had really stepped up to the plate, one upping the teasing teen and her hands felt good...really good. Kim sighed and squirmed in pleasure as her mother took her time, rubbing in the lotion, covering every inch of her mounds and her flat, taut tummy, her fingertips even dipping under the top edge of her daughter's suit. She then placed the bottle in the space between her daughter's boobs, settling back on her chair with a contented sigh.

"There now...but you can do your own legs." She smiled to herself, pleased that she still could surprise her daughter. She'd enjoyed rubbing the lotion in, probably too much. As with earlier, it had been far too long since she'd touched someone else so intimately. She lifted her legs, one at a time, bending her knees, ostensibly to get comfortable, but mostly to scratch the itch she felt deep in her moistening cunnie. She closed her eyes as Kim sat up, red faced, and lotioned her own legs.

"Um...Mom? Want me to...um...do yours too?"

Vivian's eyes slowly opened as she turned her head, smiling at her daughter who'd turned in her chair, facing her mother. "Sure honey...that'd be...nice..." Her legs slowly parted as Kim moved over, her breasts dangling deliciously beneath her and squirted a long stripe of lotion up each of her legs before beginning to softly, slowly rub in the lotion. Vivian bit back the moan in her throat as she felt her daughter's hands on her hot skin, rubbing up and down slowly. However, when the back of Kim's hand grazed her mound, she jerked, a small whimper bursting forth. Kim didn't look back, or stop before moving over to the other leg, repeating the process, only this time spending more time on her mother's upper thigh, her forearm smooshed against Vivian's hot mound, causing the horny mom to moan and clench the girl's arm with her hand.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,487 Followers