The Neighborly Thing to Do

Story Info
Neighbors find sex & romance at sundown.
4.8k words
4.58
64.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least he could call if he isn't going to make it," she told her chubby, old lap cat, Sylvester.

It was her brother's 30th birthday and they had agreed to have dinner and go out for the evening. Even at 30 years old, Jillian's brother was no more responsible than when he was ten.

The table was set, the salad made, the rolls were probably luke warm by now, the chicken had marinated and was ready for the grill.

"Well, that chicken will keep until tomorrow," she threw a cube of cheese from the salad to Sylvester as she wandered through the kitchen putting things away.

From the time they were kids, Jillian and Jason would spend time together on special occasions when there were no special loves in their lives. This just happened to have been one of those occasions, however, glancing at the clock, she realized he probably did find a date or go out with his co-workers.

Jillian went into her bedroom, slipped out of the slacks and shirt she had chosen for the night and looked in the mirror. Her 40 something figure carried some recognizable signs of age. Her ass was fleshy and round. Having children had left her tummy with a softness that she thought of only as excess weight to be removed. Her breasts were full as ever and sagging with the impact of four decades of gravity. Jillian sighed loudly, ran her hands over her smooth, unmarred skin and haphazardly tossed her hair in a ponytail. She slipped into a pair of running pants and a t-shirt from her alma mater.

"A good night for cleaning, I suppose," Jillian sighed.

Jillian crossed the corridor to the bathroom and dug out her cleaning supplies from the cabinet. She was busy scrubbing the bathtub when she heard a knock at the door. She stood up, almost too quickly, feeling a bit of vertigo as she did so. She walked down the hall to the living room. She quickly looked out the window and saw a handsome, well built man on her stoop. An older man, in his late 50's, David was a retired schoolteacher who had lost his wife several years ago. Her finger tossed a loose tendril of hair into place and answered the door.

"Hello David, " she greeted him. "Come on in, I was just cleaning up a bit."

Jillian's face was flushed with the realization that she looked a mess in her t-shirt and sweat pants. Her smile was bright as she showed him into her humble, yet carefully decorated home.

"Hello there, Jillian. I won't keep you." He smiled with a twinkle is his eye realizing that she probably didn't mind the interruption.

Jillian giggled and said, "Oh, keep me from the dreaded bathroom!"

"Well, all I needed was to borrow a long matchstick. I was just getting ready to light the grill and realized I had nothing to light it with."

"Sure, Jillian said as she handed David a box of matches, "You may as well take the whole box, my brother never showed for dinner as planned." Jillian's voice betrayed her frustration and disappointment.

"In that case, would you care to have dinner with me? " David asked. "It is just steak and potatoes, but there is plenty for two."

Jillian thought for a moment, realizing it had been months since she had had dinner with anyone, but Sylvester and smiled.

"That is a great idea. I have green salad and crusty rolls, if you like."

David's face blushed with pleasure, "Well, would you like to stop over when you are ready? I don't mean to imply that you aren't lovely, but…" His sentence trailed off as he glanced over her in her cleaning garb.

Jillian flung her arms out, batted her eyelashes in an exaggerated fashion and asked, "You mean the invitation isn't "Come as you are"?"

David had lived next door for the last 15 years. His children had been her most trusted babysitters when her son was young. They had exchanged pleasantries over the years and an occasional cup of tea when his wife was alive. Jillian made her most popular chicken casserole for him and his family when Ellen passed on. Since then, David would join her and her son for dinner when Eben was home from college or stop for coffee on Sunday mornings. David was a good neighbor and a kindly and interesting man.

As Jillian busied herself getting ready for dinner, she quickly pulled on the blue slacks and white blouse that she was to have worn out with her brother and looked in the mirror. She smiled quickly at her image. The clothing emphasized the curves she favored and camouflaged the softness she had tried so long to diet away. She pulled her hair out of the ponytail and brushed the chestnut tresses until they shone. A dab of lipstick and she was ready. She gathered the rolls and salad and a bottle of red wine, placing everything in a wicker picnic basket.

Jillian stopped at the front door, realizing her palms were sweating and her heart was beating the rhythm to a favorite rock song from her youth. She thought about David standing on her stoop, his white hair being tossed by the breeze and how the wrinkles of age seemed to enhance his smile.

"Geesh," she sighed. "I like this man."

She glanced in the mirror next to the door, swept back her hair, blotted her lipstick and decided it would have to do. She was late.

David watched Jillian from the front porch as she hurried across their lawns to meet him. She noticed he had changed into clean slacks and a white dress shirt. The smell of men's cologne wasn't lost on her, either.

"Here you are, " she said as she handed over the basket.

He smiled, placed a hand on her arm and led her into the kitchen. She glanced around the home and noticed that David had done a fair bit of redecorating since Ellen's funeral. The sliding glass doors opened upon an elegantly set table. There were two candlesticks placed in the middle and a rose from his garden lay next to her plate. She immediately picked up the flower and inhaled its fragrance deeply.

"Thank you, " she muttered through a voice that belied her nervousness. Apparently, he liked her as well!

David watched her delicate hands holding the stem of the rose and her eyes closing as she breathed the fragrance. Her movements and facial expressions gave away her sensual nature. For that moment, there was nothing for her, but the rose and the pleasure it brought. He felt a stirring that had been denied so long he almost didn't recognize it, desire.

Jillian had always been a lovely woman. He respected her raising Eben to college age. He was a nice young man, which in David's mind, spoke to her ability and commitment as a mother. They had always shared a warm and neighborly relationship, but the excitement he felt tonight had nothing to do with being neighborly. Her breasts pressed against the smooth fabric of her blouse in such a fashion as to draw his attention and fuel a need that hadn't been evident in years.

She raised her face from the blossom and smiled. David smiled warmly and told her the grill as ready. Jillian busied herself with the salad and rolls, poured them both a glass of wine and sat in a high back, cushioned patio chair watching David as he flipped the steaks. His shirt revealed a well-built man, with muscular arms and broad shoulders. He stood several inches taller than her and was one of those few men for whom the aging process seemed only to add to their physical beauty. Or perhaps, she was only now looking at David as a single woman might? After all, he was happily married throughout the first thirteen years of their friendship. Jillian mentally shrugged her shoulders as she sipped from her wine. She didn't realize that David had turned and caught her staring at him. When their eyes met, she blushed as a schoolgirl might and the sound of her nervous laughter reminded him of the tapping of the spoons on wine glasses at a wedding.

David served the steaks while she offered him the salad and rolls. As they ate, he asked after Eben and was pleased to hear he had made the Dean's list, once again. They reminisced about Eben as a child and many of the predicaments he had found himself in. They chuckled at the thought of a seven year old Eben playing hide and seek with friends and hiding in David's car. His elbow had bumped the stick shift and the car rolled to the end of the drive! Jillian made mention of the remodeling David had completed in the house. He told her had little else to fill his time with since Ellen was gone and that he enjoyed carpentry.

He sighed when he said, "The house really needs the eye of a woman to finish decorating, though."

Jillian smiled warmly and offered, "Perhaps I could take a look around and give you a few ideas?"

David nodded. They both placed their napkins on the table and rose to their feet. They stood very near one another. David reached for the wine glasses. As he turned to give Jillian her glass, his elbow bumped hers and the deep red liquid splashed across her blouse.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. Reacting automatically, David grabbed a white linen napkin, dipped it in a glass of water remaining on the table and began dabbing at the stain. Jillian trembled under his touch. She made a sound that resembled a growl, as she couldn't speak. The temperature of the liquid combined with David's touch to her breast had rendered her speechless. David heard her sound, pulled back and began blushing. He struggled to apologize as he realized what had transpired. He looked at the stain and at her face, warm with embarrassment. As if he had no control, his gaze lowered to her chest, once again. Her nipple was erect and pressing against the wet fabric. David gasped aloud.

Jillian, her face red, her chest heaving, reached for David's hand.

"It is okay, really, " she said in a husky voice.

David moved toward her, taking her other hand, he smiled, "Are you sure?"

They both knew they were talking about something far more interesting than the soiled blouse. Jillian nodded. David's lip trembled. He lowered his head to hers, his lips soft, and his breath sweet as he lightly kissed her, repeatedly. She slipped her arms around him, enjoying the tentative, almost shy nature of their kisses. He, then, planted soft kisses along her jaw, his mouth traveled toward her neck. Then, she heard him sigh deeply near her ear and gather her close to him.

"Jillian, are you really sure?" David whispered.

Jillian hissed, "Yes, David."

David pulled back from her, holding her hands. His left hand touched her hair, trying to tame a lose tendril. The hand slipped to her blouse and with a fingertip, he traced the blotch on her blouse. He then, made circles inside the image of the stain. Circling closer and closer to her nipple, he teased her. She held her breath during the final circle before David touched her taut nipple. Closing her eyes, she exhaled. David lifted his finger to her mouth. She tasted the wine on his fingertip, gently licking his finger then taking it in her eager mouth and suckling.

"It tastes sweet, does it not?" David queried.

Jillian nodded slowly, her hot mouth tasting the length of his index finger as she felt dampness building in her panties.

David's eyes never left Jillian's face as he slowly removed her finger and kissed her. His lips pressed against her, light as the brush of a butterfly's wings. He gently opened his mouth, his tongue touching her lips, coaxing her, urging her to take his tongue in her mouth. David's hand slid the length of the satin blouse and moved to Jillian's full waist. His hand moved lower until he was pressing his fingers against the seam where her wetness was building. Jillian opened her mouth under David's, his tongue entered as Jillian's hips moved rhythmically against David's touch. The friction of the fabric on her clit caused her to shudder repeatedly. Her knees threatened to buckle as she lost herself in his touch. David supported her with a hand on her ass, kneading her soft flesh through the fabric. Jillian's hand slid to David's waist, pulling at his shirt, so carefully tucked in, until her hand could slip underneath the shirt. His flesh was hot to the touch.

The kiss ended. David placed his hands on Jillian's shoulders, turning her so that she was facing away from him. He gently guided her to a chaise lounge that was open and covered with an elegant floral printed cushion. Jillian followed his urging as if having no will of her own. She stood before the lounge chair as if waiting direction.

David left one hand on her shoulder and slipped his free hand between her legs. His touch was demanding, yet brief. Jillian gasped in surprise. David placed his arms around her, pulling her back against him. He kissed her neck as his hands wandered over her breasts, kneading them and delighting in the firmness of her nipples.

David began unbuttoning the blouse at the top. As the middle button exposed her breasts, he slipped his hands in side. The flimsy fabric of her bra did little to hide her arousal or stop his hands from searing her with his touch. Jillian moaned, her head thrown back against him, her eyes closed as she felt waves of arousal coarse through her body, through her abdomen to her eager, needy pussy. David unfastened the bra through the front latch and took a breast in each hand. His thumb brushed over the nipple. He then, let one slip from his hand as he squeezed the other nipple. Twisting and tweaking it until she gasped with pleasure, her hips trembled against the hardness pressed against her back. David did the same to the second breast, playing, touching, twisting and teasing it until Jillian thought she could stand no more. Jillian grabbed at David's waist, pressing him closer.

David's hands slipped to the waistband of Jillian's slacks. He slipped his hands inside and slowly began to remove them. He planted soft kisses over her back and ass as he stripped her of her panties and slacks. Jillian stepped out of her pants.

David caressed the top of her feet and his hands slid up the front of her legs as he brought himself to a full standing position once again bringing his hands over Jillian's thighs to her waist. He pivoted her around to face him. He slid her blouse and bra straps over her shoulders until she stood before him naked. Jillian lowered her head and tried to cover her abdomen with her hands.

"No!" David whispered with an unmistakably firm tone. "You are beautiful. Don't hide yourself from me, Jillian."

Jillian looked up into David's eyes and saw that he spoke the truth. His brown eyes seemed black with desire. Her bottom lip quivered whether because of the joy of being found beautiful or the anticipation and arousal she felt, she wasn't certain.

"Jillian. Touch me. Feel how much I want you."

Jillian nodded slowly, her hand moving to David's slacks. She tentatively placed her hand on the bulge near the zipper and gently stroked him. David tossed his head back and groaned under her ministrations. Jillian quickly unbuttoned the slacks and pulled his cock free. She took it in a firm grasp and began stroking. Gently, her other hand slipped inside his pants below his shaft. She cupped his sac in her palm and began kneading his balls while she stroked.

"Oh God, Jillian!" Quickly, almost desperately, David raised his head and slid out of his slacks. Standing in front of her in only his shirt, Jillian saw David as he had never seen him before, an incredibly sexy, desirable man whom she needed, now.

David smirked at Jillian, sensing her arousal and need.

"Do you want me, Jillian? Do you really want me?"

Jillian whispered, "God, yes!" through trembling lips.

"I will see how much you want me, dear, "David replied.

His hand moved to her trimmed mound. Without warning, he thrust two fingers inside her hot, moist pussy. Jillian gasped as her body began trembling.

"Please, David!" David withdrew his fingers, holding them near his face so as to inhale the aroma of her arousal.

"Sweet, " he said. He leaned forward, his fingers still near his face until he was so close she could feel his breath on her cheek. His tongue darted out, tasting her arousal on his fingers. Without thinking, Jillian began licking his finger as well. There tongues teased one another as they touched and tasted, tasted and touched. Finally, David took Jillian's mouth firmly; demanding she open herself to him, plunging his tongue inside while their hands caressed and groped one another in a frenzy of the senses.

Their need was building to a degree to which it could no longer be denied. David pressed Jillian backward, placing her on the chaise lounge. They separated themselves from one another while David helped her to the seat. He raised her legs so that she was reclining with her knees bent high, nude in the sunset and placed her hands on the arms of the chair.

Moving to the end of the chair, David leaned over. His hands slid the length of her legs as he kissed her calves and inner thighs. His head moved closer to her throbbing wetness, so close, she could feel the hair at the crown of his head brush against her mound. David's lips parted as he nibbled gently at the soft flesh inside her thighs near her crotch. Jillian's pussy glistened with moisture.

Jillian was moaning softly, watching David, and begging him with her eyes. His mouth moved to her mound, his hands followed. He spread her labia wide with his hands, leaning forward, his mouth so near her sweetness that she could feel his cool breath. He blew air upon it, then, darted his tongue over her clit. His tongue flitted over and around her clit in a quick and teasing rhythm.

Jillian's moans were louder as she tried to press her pussy against David's face. David pressed down with his hands to keep her still as he continued to tease her with his mouth. His tongue moved down her crevice to the invitation of her cunt. His tongue tasted the sweet juices that had escaped, moving over the opening and slowly dipping his tongue inside her. His thumb found her clit as his tongue continued to plunge and taste her. Each time he entered her, he placed his tongue deeper inside. His thumb pressed down hard on her clit, making circles.

Jillian was clenching the arms of the chair until her knuckles were white; her hips began undulating more quickly with David's efforts. She could feel each thrust, each movement of his thumb sending waves of pleasure through her body. Her body became taut as her head thrashed back and forth on the lounge. She was close, so close. Her pussy was engorged and pulsing against his tongue and mouth, her body trembling uncontrollably.

Just as Jillian was at the brink of orgasm, David quickly thrust three hooked fingers inside her cunt and pressed his mouth and teeth around her clit. He sucked her clit, hard, raking his teeth over the swollen knob as he pumped his fingers in and out of her cunt.

Jillian shouted his name as the release she sought overtook her mind and body. She came violently, soaking David's hand and face. He continued to finger fuck her, faster and harder, encouraging her to offer more evidence of her pleasure. She came again and again, spraying him with her orgasm, soaking his shirt and the chair beneath him.

David, never having been with a woman who squirted, continued to fuck her with his fingers, wanting to see how long Jillian could persist in this manner. She spurted more for him, her shouts becoming exhausted mumbles, her only words, "I can't. I can't come anymore."

Upon hearing her say this, David thrust his forth finger inside her, pressing against her G spot, and shoving his face against her clit. Once again, Jillian came. This time, less violently. Her fluids dripped from David's fingers, hand and arm as he raised himself from the chaise.

He stared down at this beauty, her face serene in the aftermath of her climax. David leaned over her, caressed her face and head and kissed her mouth, tenderly. He moved to sit at the end of the chair, took both her hands in his and slowly coaxed her to him. She laid her head against his shoulder as his arms cradled her. Her breathing was still erratic and body was limp. He caressed her head and kissed her neck, whispering how special and lovely she was, how happy she had made him.

12