The Neighbors

Story Info
The mother.
6.5k words
4.64
159.3k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the best amenities to my last apartment was my next door neighbors. They consisted of a mother and her two daughters.

Veronica, the mother, was a teacher, around my age and, like me, was divorced. About my height, she was on the taller side for a woman, and very attractive. You could tell that she had been very beautiful when she was younger, but had gone through a lot in life, and it had all taken it's toll on her.

Her oldest daughter, Beth, was in her junior year at a local college and drop dead gorgeous. The best part about her, though, was that she either didn't realize just HOW gorgeous she was, or didn't care.

Lastly, there was the youngest daughter, Meghan. She was in her first year of college, and a younger, thinner version of her mother. She gave me a good idea of what Veronica must have looked like in her teens and early twenties.

All three women helped me when I moved in, and I helped them when things needed repairing in their apartment. We all got to be pretty good friends, even to the point of having a few holiday dinners together.

The apartment complex had a pool, and during the hot summer days, it wasn't unusual for them to ask me to go with them, so that they had a male figure to ward off any unwanted attention. Not that I minded, having three beautiful women to accompany. The girls always wore bikinis, and Veronica was usually in a tight one-piece that showed off quite a bit of her fine figure.

One day, all four of us were there, and Veronica was sitting next to me, sunning herself, while the girls swam. I watched as she looked over at her daughters, and then sighed.

"Why the big sigh?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just remembering when I had that kind of body," she replied. "That was a long time ago."

"Well, at the risk of being too forward, or sexist, I think that you still have a great body," I told her truthfully.

"Please," she responded. "I'm twenty-five pounds heavier that they are, and at least twenty years older. Gravity's been a bitch on my body."

"You've also had two kids, and, as you pointed out, have twenty years of fighting the elements of aging," I told her. "As I said, in my not-so-humble opinion, you look great."

"Well thank you," she said. "But I've also seen a couple of the women that you've brought home, and I can't even compete with them, much less my own daughters."

"If I may be so bold," I told her, "you can not only compete, you can put up a hell of a fight."

"Believe me," I continued, "if I thought I had a chance, I'd ask you out in a heartbeat."

Before anything else was said, her daughters started yelling to her to take a dip in the pool to cool off. "That sounds like a good idea," she said quietly, as she got up and dove into the water.

I silently thanked the inventor of dark sunglasses as I watched her and her daughters moving around in the water.

The following Friday, I was getting out of my truck in the parking lot when Veronica pulled up next to me. We started talking as we walked into the building together, and I sensed that something was bothering her, so I asked her about it.

"It's nothing, really," she told me. "I've just got a lot on my mind, and it's been a long week. Between teaching summer school, and dealing with my ex, I just need some 'me' time."

"Well, if you're not doing anything later, why don't you come over tonight, I'll mix up a batch of Margaritas, and we can sit on my balcony and get nice and drunk," I suggested.

She looked at me for a long second, and then smiled, replying, "That sounds nice. I'll stop by after dinner."

A few hours later, Veronica was knocking on my door. As I let her in, I took a nice, long look at her and smiled. She was wearing a light sun dress and a pair of sandals, and she had let her long, auburn hair down, something that I had only seen her do a couple of times.

"Wow. You DID lose some weight," I told her as I led her to my balcony.

"You can tell?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah!" I replied. "I thought you looked different when we were talking earlier, but I can really tell, now. With your hair down, you look even thinner, too!"

"Thank you," she responded, blushing lightly. "I've got to do something to compete with my daughters."

"Honestly, you don't have to do anything to compete with them," I told her. "Hell, I think that they've got to compete with you."

"Oh, stop," she told me, as she sat down. "But, thank you, again."

I brought out a pitcher of Margaritas and we started working our way through it as we sat and watched the sunset.

"So, what's bothering you?" I asked finally, as we were about halfway through the pitcher.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked, as she took off her sunglasses and looked at me.

I had never noticed just how beautiful her dark eyes were until then, and I was speechless for a second.

"You can ask me anything you want," I told her.

"Did you mean what you said the other day, about asking me out in a heartbeat, if you thought you had a chance?"

"Absolutely," I told her.

"Well what makes you think that you don't have a chance?" she asked.

"Well, as busy as you are teaching, and with your daughters, I didn't think that I had much of a chance, and to tell you the truth, I didn't know if I was your 'type'," I said.

"Well, first off, I really don't have a 'type'," she started. "Second, the girls are old enough that they have their own lives."

"What about those women that I've seen you with, though?" she continued. "One of them had to be at least fifteen years younger than you."

"What about them?" I asked.

"Well, looking at them, I wouldn't think that I was YOUR type," she said.

I laughed, and replied, "Well, just like you, I don't have a type, either. I look at each woman individually and decide whether or not I like them."

"That's a good, and unfortunately unique, policy to have," she said, sipping on her drink.

We continued to knock off the pitcher of Margaritas and talk, and I watched her. She truly was a beautiful woman, and it almost seemed like she was getting her youthful looks back as she lost weight.

We soon finished off the pitcher, and I asked her if she wanted me to make another one. "Why not?" she replied. "I like sitting out here, and I'm not going anywhere tomorrow."

"Good answer," I told her, as I stood up and grabbed the pitcher.

She walked inside with me and told me that she wanted to run next door for a second. As I was finishing mixing the next pitcher, Veronica walked back in, looking very happy. "Well, both girls are out for the evening," she said. "So, I don't even have to worry about getting home anytime soon. I'm glad that you invited me over tonight, otherwise I'd be sitting there all alone."

"I'm glad you took me up on my invite," I told her, walking her back onto the balcony and handing her a full drink. "Because It would really be a waste for both of us to be sitting alone tonight."

"To not being alone on a night like this," she said, raising her glass.

"Especially when there's such a beautiful woman so close," I added, clinking my glass against hers.

I saw her blush as she took a drink, and she replied, "Well, thank you."

As I looked at her again, I noticed that she had undone two more buttons on the front of her dress, and I could now see a little lace peeking over the top.

"What?" she asked, seeing me look at her.

"Nothing," I answered. "I'm just enjoying my view."

"Stop it," she said, blushing again.

"Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" I asked, not wanting to scare her off.

"Uncomfortable?" she responded. "No, not uncomfortable."

"At least, not in a bad way," she added softly.

"I'm making you uncomfortable, in a GOOD way?" I asked, teasing her.

"Kind of," she replied. "Between the Margaritas and your smooth talking, I'm getting a little...warm."

"Well, we have a whole pitcher of Margaritas, and we can't let those go to waste, so would you like me to stop my 'smooth talking'?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Not at all," she replied, smiling back. "It's been a long time since a man's complimented me like this."

"That's a shame," I told her.

"So why haven't I seen any of your 'friends' around lately?" Veronica asked, trying to change the subject. "Honestly?" I replied, "I just decided that I wanted more than just a momentary fling. Don't get me wrong, the 'sex simply to have sex' concept has it's upsides, but I still think that it's more enjoyable when it's with someone that you care about, and want to be around for more than just sex."

"The 'friends-with-benefits' type of relationship?" she asked, eyebrows raised.

"That's one way to put it, yes," I answered. "At our age, we can get to be too busy to have a 'traditional' relationship, but I don't see any reason why we can't still make love with a friend, but not be IN love with them."

Veronica didn't say anything while she sipped her drink and looked at me.

"I've scared you," I said after a couple of minutes.

"Not at all," she replied. "To tell you the truth, I'm intrigued."

"Oh, really?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "Intrigued, how?"

"Well, considering that I AM too busy to have a 'traditional' relationship sometimes, that I haven't had sex in...WAY too long, I'm very attracted to you, and I'm very horny right now, well, you do the math," she said, smiling at me and standing up.

I was speechless as I watched her walk into my apartment, carrying her glass and swaying her hips. Seconds later, I jumped up, grabbed my glass and the pitcher, and followed her inside.

She was leaning against my kitchen island with her feet crossed at her ankles when I walked in.

I was smiling as I walked up to her, and I reached around her with each arm, putting the glasses and pitcher on the top.

As I placed my hands on her lower back, I leaned in to kiss her. She put her hands on my chest and held me away for a second.

"We need to get a couple of things straight, before anything happens," she told me, looking me in the eyes.

"I do not want to be just another notch on your belt, or your bedpost," she said. "If this is just a one-night-stand, the forget it," she continued. "I like you, a lot, and if we're good together, I want this to be a regular thing...or as regular as our schedules allow."

I took a half-step back and lifted my shirt above my waist. "First, I don't wear a belt, and as you'll hopefully soon see, I have no notches on my bedpost."

"Second, I don't want this to be a one-night-stand either," I said. "I find you extremely attractive, both physically and mentally, and that is what I'm looking for. And if we ARE good together, you can bet that this will be a regular thing."

Veronica smiled back at me, and said, "Good," just before she pulled my arms in and kissed me.

I heard, and felt, a soft moan as our lips molded together and our bodies pressed up against each other. Her arms wrapped around my body, and I slipped mine around her.

My hands started to slide up and down her back as our tongues danced together, and I noticed that I didn't feel any bra strap, and only a slight waistband for a pair of panties.

Our kiss started to increase in intensity and Veronica's hands began to travel across my back. One hand slid down and cupped my ass, and she pulled me in, hard and tight.

When she felt the bulge of my hardening cock press against her mound, Veronica moaned into my mouth and opened her legs slightly, pressing back against me.

She slid a hand down and cupped my ass, pulling me in tighter to her body. I slid a hand down also, and cupped her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze and pulling her hips forward.

I then brought both hands in between our bodies and started to slowly unbutton her dress. Veronica moaned softly as I reached the bottom button, and opened up the dress.

She released my ass and brought her arms to her sides as she shook the dress from her shoulders. I could see her chest rising and falling as her breathing got heavy.

I smiled at her as I looked her body up and down. She stood before me in a pink camisole and a pair of matching loose-fitting shorts, cut high on her long legs.

"Wow," I said softly, stepping back in to her.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned in reply, as I took her in my arms and kissed her again.

As I continued to hold her, she brought her arms up and started to unbutton my shirt. When it was completely open, I slid it off of my shoulders and let it drop to the floor behind me.

I pulled her back to me and started kissing her again as she slid her hands along my chest, and then down to my waist. I held on firmly to her waist, sliding my fingers underneath the bottom of her camisole.

I backed my hips up as she started to undo my pants, not removing my lips from hers. She moaned again as my shorts dropped to the floor, and I stepped out of them, as she held on to my hips tightly.

My cock was rock hard and causing a large tent in my boxers as Veronica slid one hand down the front and gently squeezed it.

Pulling her lips from mine, she let out a soft gasp and a moan as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft, and the look in her eyes was one of pure want. With one hand still on my chest, she pushed me back slightly and looked down at her other hand.

As she started to squeeze my cock, I slowly slid my hands up over her camisole, until my thumbs were touching the bottom of her full breasts.

She sighed softly and her body shuddered as I slid my thumb up and over her breasts, lightly passing over her stiff, satin-covered nipples.

I leaned back in and kissed her soft lips, and then started to kiss my way down her neck. She held firmly to my head as I continued my way down her chest, pulling me in tight when my lips reached her stiff nipples, pushing out against the satin.

Veronica gasped again as I started to suck on her nipples, and her hand clamped around my hard shaft.

She started squeezing and stroking my cock through my boxers as I slid my hands down the sides of her body.

I softly nipped at her nipples with my teeth as my hands slid up her covered belly, until I was cupping her breasts in my hands.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned, reaching her hand inside my fly and grasping my cock, as I held her tits up, pushing them even higher against her silky top.

I then pushed her tits together, getting her nipples as close to each other as possible, and I teased both of them at the same time, flicking my tongue across her top and getting the satin nice and wet.

Veronica raised her arms, reluctantly sliding her hand out of my shorts and releasing my hard pole, as I lifted the silky fabric over her head and dropped it on the floor.

She moaned again as the cool air hit her moist nipples. I reached down and started to slide her panties down, but she grabbed my hands, stopping me.

Smiling at me, she reached her hands to my boxers, and knelt in front of me. When she was on her knees, she slowly started to slide my shorts down my legs.

Her eyes locked onto my hard cock as it sprung free, and she reached up and wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as she gently began to stroke the length of my rod. Looking back up at me, Veronica leaned in and began to wrap her lips around the head of my cock and slid her mouth down my shaft.

"Ohh yeah!" I moaned as I felt her warm, wet mouth surround me. I felt her moan around my cock as she tried to work her lips as far down my shaft as she could, and then started to slide them up and down my cock.

She quickly started moving her head faster, causing her long, auburn hair to go flying, as she began to work her magic on me.

I soon discovered that Veronica had an amazing talent as she bobbed her head along my pole. I had to reach out and hold on to the island top for support as she continued to suck my cock, because I felt my knees buckling when she passed her lips tightly over the rim around the head.

"Oh my god," I gasped, when she began to concentrate on that sensitive area. "Baby, I've got to sit down, or my legs are gonna give out," I told her. "That just feels so good!"

"Hhmmm," she chuckled as she engulfed my entire shaft. She then backed up and let my cock pop from her mouth.

"Ok, where do you want to go?" she asked, as she started to stroke my cock, wet and shiny with her saliva.

"Would you prefer the bedroom, or the living room?" I asked, watching as she flicked her tongue along the bottom of my shaft.

"I want our first time to be in a bed," she told me, standing and grabbing onto my cock, leading my to my bedroom. "Besides, I want to make sure that you don't have any notches on your bedpost."

I had to chuckle at that as I followed her down the hall towards my room.

When we reached my bed, she turned my back to it and started to push me down onto the mattress. Instead, I grabbed on to her wrists and pulled her down with me.

She yelped as she fell on top of me and laughed. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked softly, as I rolled her onto her back.

"Just this," I told her, as I started kissing her throat and working my way down the length of her body.

Veronica sighed as I flicked my tongue across her stiff nipples and then continued down her belly.

"But, I wasn't done yet," she gasped when I reached her belly button. "I like sucking your cock. It's nice and thick, and stretches my mouth SO nice!"

"I'll let you continue," I told her, "just as soon as I even us both out."

With that, I started to slide her panties down her long legs, softly kissing her skin as I exposed it.

"Ohhhhh!" she whimpered when I reached the top of her mound. "Ok. I'll let you."

I continued sliding her panties down, kissing the length of one leg, until I pulled them off and tossed them on the floor. I then kissed my way back up the other leg, aiming towards her sparsely covered mound.

As I kissed my way up her inner thigh, she moaned loudly and opened her legs. When I reached the edge of her pussy, I saw how wet she was as her lips opened up for me.

"Oh yeaaahhhhhhh!" she gasped when she felt my tongue slide up her slit, from her wet pussy slowly up to her stiff clit, dragging her juices along with it.

Her hips jumped, and she reached down and held my head when my tongue flicked alongside her clit.

"OHHHH!" she yelped, holding my head tighter as my tongue circled the hood of flesh covering her sensitive bud.

Veronica started moving her hips up and down, back and forth, as I flicked my tongue around and across her pussy for a couple of minutes, until I took a long, slow lick, starting at her ass and working my way back up to her clit.

"Ohhhh yessssssss!" she moaned, pulling my face in tight to her wet slit. "That feels so goodddd!"

I started flicking my tongue, soft and fast, along the right side and tip of her clit, and she let out a long, soft sigh.

"Oh my god! That feels so good!" she moaned softly. "Don't stop!"

I continued to work on her clit, changing speed, pressure, and location as she moved her hips faster and started moaning louder.

I brought my hand up between her legs and gently placed a finger right at the wet opening to her pussy. She breathed in sharply when she felt the tip of my finger start to wiggle just inside her seeping hole as my tongue worked on the tip of her clit.

"Oh yeahhh!" she gasped as I slid my finger deeper inside her. I applied pressure on the top wall of her wet hole, and she started bucking her hips harder.

As her moaning got louder and her breathing got heavier, I started sliding my finger in and out of her pussy.

"Yess!" she gasped as I applied more pressure with my finger. "Oh, yeahh!"

As I slid my finger back, I quickly added a second finger, and slid them both deep inside her. I held them deep in her wet pussy and started wiggling both of them separately, reaching around her pubic bone and stroking her pussy.

12