The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!" she yelped. "Right there! Oh god! Yes!"

I started moving my hand in short thrusts, still wiggling my fingers, as my tongue began to work along the entire length of her clit.

"Oh shit! Yes! On my god! Yessss!" she moaned.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum! Oh damn! Don't stop!" she started whimpering.

My hand was getting wetter as I continued my actions, and I felt her pussy start to squeeze down on my fingers.

"Ohhhhh myy goddddddd! Yeasssssssss! I'm cummmmminnggg!" she moaned loudly. "Oh my god, don't stop!"

I slid my tongue back to the tip and right side of her clit, and she took another sharp breath.

"Ooohhhh! NnnHhhh!" I heard her gasp as her body stiffened, her thighs slapped against my ears, and her pussy clamped down on my fingers.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming! Yesssss!" she exclaimed loudly, as her body started to shake and her hips bucked up and down.

"Nnhhh! Oh my god!" she went on.

My hand was soaked in her wetness and there was a flow of pussy juice running down to her ass as I slowly slid my fingers from her pussy and stopped flicking my tongue.

Her body collapsed on the bed and I started to get up on my knees. Just before I rose, I kissed her softly on her clit, and her body jumped.

"Oh my god!" she moaned softly. "What did you just do to me?"

"I hope it was something that you liked," I chuckled.

"Oh yeah!" she replied. "I can't remember the last time I came like that! My legs are shaking!"

I moved up her body and kissed her stiff nipples as my cock brushed up against her wet slit.

Veronica moaned again and opened her legs wide.

She grabbed my head and brought my lips to hers. She kissed me hard, holding my head tight against her face.

She then released me and I pulled back a little, looking at her. I watched as she licked her juices from her lips, tasting what was left on my face.

"Please fuck me," she said softly. "I need to feel you so bad!"

We looked each other deep in the eyes as I moved my hips around and lined my hard cock up with her hot, wet pussy.

When I had the head placed just at her wet hole, I leaned in slightly, slipping just a bit of it in. She looked at me and nodded her head, whispering, "Please?"

I smiled at her, our faces inches apart, and slowly began to slide the entire length of my hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh yeahhh!" she whimpered, as my thick shaft filled her.

When I was almost all the way in, I stopped, and after a few seconds I slowly started to slide back out. Raising myself up, I took a hold of her hips and held on firmly.

I reached up to the head of my bed and grabbed a pillow. Lifting her hips, I slid it under her ass.

"Are you ready?' I asked her.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned, wiggling her hips.

"Are you sure" I asked, teasing her.

"Yesss!" she replied loudly, reaching out and grabbing my hips.

Smiling at her, I thrust my hips forward, burying my cock deep inside her in one push.

"Ohhh!" she yelped, when she felt my cock bottom out. "Oh yeah!"

I kept my cock buried deep inside her and moved my hips, sideways and back and forth, for a couple of minutes.

I then started to slide my shaft out of her pussy, and then back in.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, feeling the length of my pole moving in and out. She soon began to move her hips in rhythm with my movements and wrapped her legs around the back of mine, pulling me in tight.

"Oh yeah," she moaned softly. "This feels so good!"

"It sure does," I replied. "So nice, and tight, and wet!"

"So thick and long!" she answered. "I feel so full! Fuck me!"

I moved my body up a little, so that her face was at my chest, and lifted her legs higher. I continued to fuck her hot pussy, with my cock rubbing higher inside her.

"Oh yeahh!" she moaned loudly as I placed her legs over my shoulders. "Oh, fuck me good!"

I straightened my body up, keeping her legs on my shoulders and her hips elevated, and started moving my hips faster.

"Yesss!" Veronica exclaimed, her eyes opening wide. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

"Like THIS?" I asked, slamming my hips forward.

"Oh shit!" she yelped. "Yess! Do that again!"

"What?" I asked, thrusting forward fast and hard again. "You like THIS?"

"Oh god yes!" she moaned, as she rolled her head back. "Fuck me! Fuck mee!"

I gave her a few more fast, hard slams and I heard her pussy juices start to squish with every thrust. I then gave her one final slam, shoving my cock as hard as I could into her pussy and held it there.

She yelled loudly and pulled me in with her legs as I stayed still. After a few seconds, I started to slowly slide my cock out of her wet hole.

Veronica groaned as she felt her pussy empty, and then moaned as she felt my hard cock slide across her stiff clit. Her body jumped just a little as the head of my shaft made contact with her hard little bud, and she inhaled sharply.

I pulled back and let her ass softly fall to the bed. She looked at me, and I told her to roll over.

Quickly, with a smile on her face, she got onto her hands and knees. As I looked at her cute, full ass, I climbed off of the bed and stood at the edge.

I grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards me, her body falling to the mattress as she yelped in surprise.

"Move back a little," I told her. She slid her body back towards me, until her legs and hips were at the edge of the bed.

She looked back over her shoulder at me as I stood behind her and slid the head of my cock up and down her wet slit.

She spread her legs a little more for me as my head made it's way from her clit all the way up to her ass. Veronica sighed and raised her hips slightly as I spread her juices around her asshole and rubbed them in lightly with my cock.

I smiled to myself and noted how she liked her ass played with as I slid my cock back down her slit. Lining my cock up with her pussy, I slowly slid the length of my shaft in deep.

"Ohh yeahhh!" she moaned into the mattress as my pelvis pushed against her ass cheeks.

I lifted her legs, holding onto her ankles as I started sliding my cock back and forth. She started moaning louder and trying to push back at me as I fucked her.

"Yesss!" she told me loudly as I started moving my hips faster. "Fuck me! Fuck me good! Fuck my wet pussy!"

Hooking her legs in my arms, I leaned in to her and began to thrust harder.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned, feeling my cock shift inside her pussy. I could feel the bottom of my cock slide across her pelvic bone, and her moaning got louder.

"Oh yeahh! I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed loudly after a couple of minutes. "Oh damn! You're gonna make me cum again!"

I stayed in that position, but started moving faster as her moaning increased.

"Oh yeahh!" she moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck meee! I'm cumming! NnnHhhh!"

Her hips were pushing back at me and I felt her wet pussy start to squeeze my cock as her body started shaking again.

"Oh shit! Oh god! Yesss!" she yelled. "Oh god I'm cumming!!!" I could see a light sheen of sweat break out along her back as her pussy clamped down on my shaft.

I stopped thrusting my hips and leaned into her body as I let her come down from her orgasm. As I started to kiss the back of her neck, she shivered slightly, and then giggled.

"Oh my god!" she moaned softly after a minute. "I don't know what you were hitting, but, WOW! That was fucking incredible."

"Good," I said, moving my hips sideways. "I'm glad you liked."

"Oh yeah!" she breathed.

She felt my hard cock moving inside her, and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Lay down on the bed," she told me. "You deserve to rest a bit. Let me do the work for awhile."

"I won't argue with that," I told her, as I slid my cock from her pussy.

I climbed back onto the bed and lay back as Veronica remained on her belly. Looking up at me, she smiled and then started to crawl over to me.

Getting up on her hands and knees between my legs, she looked down at my still hard and shiny cock. Without a word, she lowered her mouth over the head and slowly slid her lips down the length of my pole.

Looking up at me, she slowly lowered her head as far as she could, taking me deep into her mouth. She started to moan around my shaft and I could feel the vibrations down to my balls.

She then started to bob her head up and down for a couple of minutes, and then slid her lips back up.

"Mmmm," she moaned, licking her lips as she let my cock pop from her mouth. "I do taste good!"

"Oh yeah!" I agreed, as I watched her kiss her way up my body.

When her lips reached mine, she gave me a long, deep kiss and straddled my hips. I could taste her pussy juices on her lips as her tongue danced with mine, and she moaned softly.

She backed her body up until she could feel my cock against her wet slit. Pulling her lips from mine, she raised her body up.

I watched as she squatted over me, wiggling her hips as she lined my cock up with her pussy. She was still soaking wet, and I felt a drop of her juice drop onto the head of my cock.

Leaning into me, she placed one hand on my chest, and the other wrapped around my shaft. Slowly, she lowered her ass, until the tip of my cock was just at the opening to her hot hole.

Looking at me with total lust in her eyes, Veronica sat on my cock, sliding the length of my shaft up her wet hole.

We both groaned at the feel of her warm pussy swallowing my rod, and she sat still as she savored the sensation.

"Oh yesss!" she gasped, as she started sliding her pussy along my cock, using her leg muscles to bounce her ass up and down.

I sat back and enjoyed the view of her tits bouncing on her chest as she continued to squat over me. Soon, I reached up and started to squeeze her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped as I rolled her stiff nipples between my fingers.

I alternated between pinching and rolling her nipples, and squeezing her big, full tits as shr continued to bounce on my cock. When I looked down at the junction of our groins, I could see her juices flowing and coating my hard pole.

After a few more minutes Veronica stopped on a downstroke and rested as I was buried deep in her pussy. She started to move her legs so she was straddling me again, and she was riding directly on top of me.

"My legs are giving out," she giggled. "They're still weak from before!"

I reached down and held on to her hips as she started to move them back and forth, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone.

With her body straight, she reached up and started to squeeze her tits while she rode my cock, her breath getting heavy again.

Soon, she started bouncing her ass up and down in short strokes while still trying to move back and forth. I continued to hold on to her hips and watch her.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as she increased her speed. "That feels so gooood!"

I tightened my grip on her hips and started to buck my hips up against her body. That caused her to yelp, and she released her tits and placed her hands on my chest to brace herself.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed. "Oh god yesss! Don't stop! That's SOO GOOD!"

I began pulling her hips down as I thrust up, and her eyes opened wide.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! I'm gonna cum again!" she yelled.

A few seconds later, her body straightened up again and she started grinding her clit against me again.

"Oh yeahhh! I'm cumming! Oh fuck me! I'm cumming!" she wailed, bouncing her hips and ass all over my prostrate body.

I felt her pussy squeezing my cock again, and a surge of fluid flowing down over my balls as she collapsed on to my chest.

As her breathing slowed down again, she pushed herself up and looked at me. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing to me?"

"Are you enjoying?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, wiggling her hips. "You're dehydrating me, but I'm loving it!"

"Good!" I replied, thrusting my hips up again. Veronica moaned and yelped, and pushed back down against me.

"Tell me when you're ready to cum," she told me, moving her hips around again.

"Ohh!" I moaned. "Keep that up, and it won't be long!"

"Good!" she replied. "I want you to cum for me!"

She leaned down to me again, and started moving her ass up and down. "Ohh!" that feels nice," I told her.

"Oh yeah!" she breathed in response. She continued humping me, moving her ass faster and occasionally slamming her hips down hard.

"Oh, baby! You keep that up, and I'm gonna cum real soon!" I told her.

"Yess!" she groaned, moving even faster. "Cum for me! Tell me you're ready!"

"Oh yeahh!" I moaned. "Fuck my hard cock!"

"Yess!" she exclaimed, straightening back up and grinding her hips back and forth. "Cum baby! Cum for me!"

"Oh shit!" I moaned a couple of minutes later, as I watched her body bouncing and wiggling. "I'm gonna cum!"

Before I knew what was happening, Veronica jumped off of me and slid down between my legs, wrapping her fingers tightly around the base of my cock.

"Yess! Cum for me!" she told me. "I wanna taste your cum!"

She then started stroking my cock and wrapped her lips around the head. I watched as she started bobbing her head up and down on my shiny shaft, her hand stroking me in rhythm with her mouth, occasionally trying to take me as deep as she could.

"Oh yeahh!" I soon bellowed, reaching down and taking a handful of her long auburn hair in each hand. "Oh damnnn!"

I pulled down on her hair, bucking my hips up, and felt her moan around my cock just as I began to feel my balls start to churn.

I held tightly to her head as my cock exploded in her mouth, spewing my hot cum down her throat. Veronica moaned more with the feel of my juices coating her tongue and sliding down to her belly.

A couple of minutes later, after she had milked my cock for everything that it had, I collapsed on the bed and felt her release my shaft from her mouth.

I looked down at her while she slowly and gently slid her tongue up along the bottom of my deflating rod and then watched as she licked her lips, smiling up at me.

"That was good," she said softly, as she crawled back up towards me. "It's been a long time since I've been able to taste some good cum!"

"Holy crap!" was all I was able to mutter, as she lay her head on my chest. "Thar was great!"

"Oh yeah," she whimpered in response. "I don't think that I've ever felt like that, or cum that much in one night!"

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and held her as I said, "Well, I'm glad that I can make you feel like that."

"Oh yeah!" she sighed. "So, am I going to be asked back anytime soon?"

12