The Neighbor's Daughter

Story Info
New divorcee gets counselling from older neighbor.
4k words
4.54
175.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

At my age, 56, sex with a young girl means someone who's 40 or maybe even 36. Anyone younger than that you start to feel as if you are committing some sort of crime and will be busted by the police and end up in prison as some guy's bitch. Maybe that's what keeps some of us "in line." I've been single for ten years now and have dated numerous women although that special one has been quite elusive.

I've kept myself in pretty good shape. Although I've never been a runner I do jog on a daily basis and go to the gym when the weather precludes outdoor activity, like all winter long.

I live in a town of about 24,000 people and the section I live in the houses are all on lots of at least a half acre so no one lives on top of someone else. Even so I've gotten to know my neighbors pretty well over the years. There's always some activity going on at the large grassy park near the center of town and we all tend to congregate there and exchange stories.

My next door neighbors on one side are a slightly younger couple who have three kids, two boys and girl, all still in high school. The neighbors right across the street are slightly older and all their kids, also two boys and a girl are out of college. Their daughter, Amanda who was just 22, recently moved back in with them after her marriage of a year fell apart. She had been away at a conference and got home a little earlier than expected only to find her husband in bed with a girl from the local high school.

I hadn't seen Mandy, that's what we call her, since she moved back. I was sitting out on my front porch one evening last week when I saw her emerge from the house across the street. She was dressed like she was going out for a run. I hate yelling to someone so when I saw her look over at me I waved to her and mouthed the word hi. When she was growing up Mandy spent a lot of time at my house visiting with my daughters. Now that my daughters were all out of college and moved away it was nice to see her and remind me of those days, the good ole days. I could see Mandy smile and she walked directly across the street to my porch.

"Hi Mister Oh." All the kids have always called me that. It's a nickname one of my daughter's friends first started calling me and it took and stuck. Mandy picked it up from one of them.

"Hi Mandy, how're you doing?" Mandy looked wonderful in her tee shirt and shorts. She had very long runner's legs but I could see that her upper body had put on weight since I had last seen her. She seemed a little more busty now and her waist wasn't quite so thin as before so I surmised that she hadn't kept up with her exercise routine. She still had her long auburn hair which she now had pulled back in a pony tail and her gorgeous green eyes. It seemed to me, however, that she was even prettier now than when I had last seen her.

"I'm doing all right," she said a little hesitantly. I could hear something in her voice that said her statement wasn't entirely true. Then suddenly she said, "No, things are totally fucked!"

I simply asked her what she meant by that and Mandy went on a tear. First she told me what a shit her husband had been and although I already knew the general details from her parents Mandy went deep down into her feelings of anger towards him and then off on all men in general. She told me how guys in high school had screwed her over and then how guys at the community college she went to treated her crappy.

Then finally after talking for about five minutes straight she said, "I'm sorry, I don't mean you of course. You've always been a total sweetheart."

"Well thank you for that." I said with a broad smile and a bit of a chuckle in my voice. My eyes wandered down from her eyes to her breasts where I noticed her nipples showing taut. The night was rather warm and there was only the hint of a breeze and it wasn't in the least bit cool so I assumed her hard nipples were from some other cause, most likely all the emotion she had just shown.

"So you still dating Barbara?" Mandy asked.

"Nah, we weren't right for each other."

"How's that?"

"Well," I thought briefly about what I was going to say and how I'd prefer not to, "I found her in my bathroom one evening doing a line of coke. It ended that instant."

"Wow, coke huh?"

"Yeah, that's bad shit."

"You ever done drugs?"

"When I was younger I did a little pot but that's all."

"I haven't but I'd like to try."

"It's not worth it."

Mandy thought for a second and then asked, "So you got anyone new in mind you'd like to date?"

I thought that was stepping over the line a little but decided to let it pass as Mandy had opened up so much of herself, "No, not yet. I was thinking of calling Jennifer though."

"Jennifer?" She asked with a not knowing look on her face. "Do I know her?"

"I think so. She's the one who played Rachel on Friends."

"Oh yeah," Mandy said going along with it, "Brad's out of the picture now so you've got a clear field."

We both chuckled at her remark and then once again my eyes wandered down to Mandy's breasts. I briefly wondered if she was even wearing a bra and then I caught myself thinking I shouldn't be obvious as it was quite rude.

"Yes I am," Mandy said suddenly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I am wearing a bra." I was blown away. How had she known what I was thinking. "I know guys, that's how I knew."

"Wait a minute, can you mind read?" I asked her incredulously.

"No, but you just asked how I knew."

"No I didn't, well, not out loud anyway."

"Well, you did but you mumbled so maybe you only thought you were thinking it." Mandy laughed and said, "does it matter?"

"No, I guess not." I replied more than a little embarrassed.

"Brad said my boobs were too big and floppy." Brad was her ex-husband.

"Too big? I don't think so and I really doubt they're floppy but then I wouldn't know." I couldn't believe how far our conversation had strayed into one of my favorite areas, breasts.

Then Mandy did something that totally surprised me, she put her hands under her breasts and lifted them a bit and said, "Well, they might be a little floppy but that's what bras are for right?" Mandy paused a second, put her hands back down and asked, "Can I have a drink?"

"Oh I'm sorry Mandy," I replied truly embarrassed, "it was rude of me not to ask you that in the first place. Let's see, I've got coke, beer, tea, wine coolers . . ." my mind trailed off trying to think of what else I had.

"Oh, a wine cooler would be perfect thank you."

I went to the kitchen and brought back a cooler for each of us. Mandy had slid down in one of my wicker chairs. Her eyes were closed and she had a slight smile on her face. She looked so innocent and so beautiful at the same time. I could feel my lust well up from within me and try to force itself out of me and to her. I held it in check reminding myself that Mandy was younger than two of my own daughters and I should look at her as a daughter and not as a possible lover.

"So how's Mrs. Oh these days?" Mandy asked as I placed the cooler in her hand.

"Well, she's Mrs. S now. She married Nathaniel Stevens two months ago. You know she actually invited me to the wedding?"

"No way!"

"Yeah, she did but I couldn't accept. It would have been way too awkward."

"So you two are still good friends?"

"Oh yeah. I had to do that for my daughters and then I found out that she was a truly wonderful woman just the wrong one for me. So now she's like my best female friend. She gets me to tell her who I'm dating and then she proceeds to tell me why I should date the woman. I hate it because she's always right."

"Well, I'm never getting married again." Mandy said resolutely.

"Yes you will." I retorted.

"No, I'm going to the convent. Didn't you hear? I was accepted last week."

"No, I didn't hear," I said not believing a word she'd uttered, "which one?"

"Umm," Mandy said her mind obviously searching for an answer it didn't have. "Okay, so I'm just going to act like one, you know, no sex and all that shit."

"Really? You can give up sex just like that?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Why not? Because when I was your age it was all I ever thought about and I know most of the women were the same way."

"They were not!"

"Were too!" Our banter was quickly going downhill to a teenage type conversation but this was something we had done in the past and it was always such fun.

"How do you know?" Mandy challenged me.

"Because at my 20th reunion I sat at a table of divorced women and me and they told me so. They said they didn't get it as much as people thought but they wanted it a lot."

"Okay, so maybe I'll just take a vacation from it for a little while, a few years."

"Yeah right," I replied.

"What do you mean by that?"

I didn't know quite how to take her question as she seemed to suddenly get quite serious as though I had offended her. "I just mean," I finally said, "that sex is like chocolate. You can give it up for a few days or a few weeks and then suddenly you find yourself gorging yourself on it."

Mandy looked at me dead serious and then smiled and laughed and said, "Yeah, I think you're probably right. I do love sex. Brad sucked at it but the next guy won't."

"How do you know that?"

"Cause I'm going to get me a sugar daddy."

Mandy's revelation left me momentarily speechless. I would have thought she wouldn't have any idea of that concept. "A sugar daddy?" I asked questioning her knowledge of the subject.

"Yup, some old guy like you who'll take care of me." I guess my expression changed more than I thought because suddenly Mandy said, "I'm sorry Mr. Oh, I don't mean you're old. I just meant some older guy like you who knows what he's doing and what he likes. Guys like Brad are totally selfish and they all suck at sex."

I wanted to query Mandy about how she knew about all guys her age being that way but decided against it. It was just then that I slapped at and killed a very annoying mosquito. "Oh I know," Mandy said, "I've killed a few of them. Can we go inside?"

We went inside and I got us a couple more wine coolers. I sat in an overstuff chair and Mandy sat on my sofa. I put on some soft music too.

"Mmm, this is nice," Mandy said listening to the music, "I love Frank Sinatra. He's so sexy."

I couldn't believe she even knew who he was. "He's also very dead."

"I know but I still love his voice." Mandy looked off dreamily and then said, "I love this song," it was Strangers in the Night, "will you dance with me please?"

"Well, I don't know."

"Oh come on Mr. Oh, it's just a dance and it'd make me feel so good."

"Well, all right but because of my second left foot would you?" Mandy laughed and got up. As I prepared to take her hand in mine she pushed her arms around my back and up to my shoulders and we started to dance like that. We more shuffled than danced with that rhythmic sway people do. Mandy was pressed tightly against me and I could feel her breasts crushed into my chest. They felt wonderful. Then I could feel her thigh brush against mine. Since I was wearing only thin cotton pants it felt almost like it was skin-to-skin. Right then I felt myself becoming aroused. Scared to death that I'd insult her as my hardening penis touched her thigh I endeavored to put just a little bit of distance between us. Mandy was having none of that and our thighs touched a second time and then a third. It was totally erotic and somehow my now very hard cock had managed to not touch her. That ended when I tripped over a crease in the carpet and fell ever so slightly into her but enough so my cock pressed firmly into her upper thigh.

I looked down expecting to see an expression of distaste on Mandy's face but instead I saw that she still had her eyes closed. Since her eyes were closed I allowed myself to stare down upon Mandy's pretty face taking it in. I fancied how sweet she must be in bed and then told myself to cease with such thoughts as they'd get me nowhere. Then I had them again.

Then suddenly Mandy opened her eyes and she was looking directly into mine. She didn't look away nor did I and then she went up on her toes and kissed me. It should have been nothing more than a father daughter sort of kiss and it was anything but. I was surprised by her kiss and didn't return it although I felt her tongue brush against my lips.

"Mandy don't." I said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because I'm your father." Then realizing what I had said I corrected myself and said, "I mean I'm old enough to be your father and I am the father of one of your friends."

"It sounded like we had a little incest going here," Mandy said a glint in her eye and a tease in her voice.

"Oh come on Mandy." I protested.

"Oh you mean you never thought of Jill that way? I heard it happens all the time and you know daughters always want to marry their daddies right? I did."

I actually had thought of Jill, my daughter, that way and I had gotten over it too, very quickly. "That's not the point." I continued my protest.

"I think I know what the point it." And then Mandy did something that caused me to stop dancing with her and jump. She pushed her hand between us and grabbed my cock and didn't let go.

"Mandy!" I said in my very best father voice but I did nothing to move her hand away nor did she move it.

"Okay," Mandy finally relented, "you win." And with that she removed her hand and turned her back to me. I felt a moment of relief only to see Mandy suddenly pull her tee shirt up over her head and turn back around. My eyes of course went to her bra encased breasts.

"Mandy, we can't be doing this." I protested but my eyes belied my words as they stayed fixed on her beautiful breasts. Mandy then slipped her hands behind her and released the bra and her breasts. He breasts drooped ever so slightly but it was clear they were still quite firm. She was a C cup albeit a rather full one.

"Like 'em?" Mandy asked holding her chest out her breasts being pulled up and tight then she took one step forward which put her inches away from me. As if controlled by some outside force my hands went to her breasts and first squeezed them to feel their firmness and then caressed them to feel their softness. Her nipples stood out prominently from her breasts and there were little goose bumps all over her areole. She was obviously quite aroused herself.

"Mandy?"

"Yeah?"

"What happened to your no sex promise?"

"It's on hold."

Having had free run of my house for many years Mandy knew the way to my bedroom and headed off in that direction. As she did so she pushed down her running shorts and stepped out of them and then a few feet later did the same with her panties. It was slightly amusing to see her naked except for her running shoes and socks and here I was still totally dressed. Once in the bedroom I started to undo my belt.

"No, let me do that for you." Mandy said as she slid up to me. She deftly unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. I was entranced watching this pretty young thing who I'd know her whole life now undressing me so expertly. With my pants unzipped she hooked her thumbs into both my pants and underpants and pushed them down over my knees. Then she knelt in front of me and carefully guided them over my shoes.

"You know, we probably should have taken the shoes off first." I said to her.

"What's the fun in that?" Mandy replied. From her knees she looked up to my eyes and then her eyes went down to my cock which was standing straight out towards her face. "Oh, I think this needs a little attention." She said as she enveloped the head of my cock with her mouth. I moaned quite noticeably and knew that it would only take a few bobs of her head on my cock to make me come. She stopped and held my cock in her mouth as she reached up with her hands, placed them under my shirt and on my chest and then slide them down my body until the came to the base of my cock where she wrapped one hand around my cock and the other held my balls. "mmmm, very nice," she said as she removed her mouth from my cock. She then stood up and removed my shirt. Once it was unbuttoned she placed both her hands at the center of my chest and then moved them outward in opposite directions removing my shirt as she did so. Her hands continued around my side and to my back. She pressed her body into mine and let her hands move down to my ass and clutch my cheeks there. As she did so I could feel the head of my cock prod the hair on her pussy and the tip of it came into the wetness she had there.

We fell on the bed almost at the same time. I positioned myself between Mandy's legs and pressed my cock against her pussy. I then took my cock and stroked it up and down her pussy getting my cock very wet and also feeling the tip of my cock come into contact with her very hard clit. I then pushed my cock very slowly into her. She was so tight it was as if I were entering a virgin. The hot wet silkiness of her pussy warned me that I could not last long.

"Mandy, you feel so good and you are so tight I don't know how long I will last before I come."

Mandy smiled and said, "So if you come quick we'll just have to do it again right? Your cock feels wonderful in me so I may not last long either. You feel so hard and so big." Well, I know I'm just average in size but how she felt me I knew was all that mattered. Then suddenly she said, "Oh yes fuck me, fuck me hard with that big cock of yours." Hearing these words emanate from Mandy's mouth put me right over the top and I exploded into her young pussy. She sensed I was coming and tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to push herself over the top as well. She clutched at me ass as she did so and dug her fingernails slightly into them. The feeling was exquisite and I'm certain that if a man could have multiple orgasms I would have done exactly that.

As Mandy sensed my slowing down she push me back on the bed and quickly pulled my flagging cock into her mouth. She sucked at it greedily as a hungry baby would his mother's teat. Her head bobbed quickly up and down in a very animated fashion and her hand worked the base of my cock at the same time. Fifty six year old guys aren't supposed to be able to maintain a hardon right after they come but Mandy proved that theory wrong, at least this time. Not only did her actions stop me from going soft but returned me to being as hard as ever and I hadn't taken any Viagra although I did think of doing that.

I was already to push my cock back into her pussy when Mandy said, "No, I want you to take me from behind. That's my favorite position."

Mandy got up and leaned over the bed and I got behind her. I pushed my cock into her pussy and started to bang it into her as hard as I could. She told me she really liked getting fucked hard and asked me to fuck her faster too if I could. Not only could I but I found the request highly erotic all by itself. You could hear my balls slapping her ass as I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could. She asked me if I could reach around her and fondle her tits while we fuck and although I tried we both decided the position a bit too awkward to be enjoyed.

I stopped then and said, "Okay, now let's do it a different way."

"What do you have in mind?" She asked devilishly.

I sat on the side of the bed and said, "Here, sit on my lap facing me." Mandy eased herself down on my cock and into my lap. She seemed a little unsure of what to do next so I said, "just slide back and forth on it, you'll see."

She did that and cooed, "Oh that feels marvelous. I've never felt it that way before and I love it!" She not only got the back and forth motion down quickly but modified it so it became a slight up and down and then a side-to-side motion. I put my hands on her ass and helped her move all the time squeezing her ass. Mandy liked my squeezing her ass and each time I squeezed it a little harder she responded with a little stronger moan. Mandy seemed to like having her ass handled roughly and I was more than willing to comply. When we both started to come Mandy's breasts were bouncing wildly upon her chest, her eyes were closed and she kept saying over and over how much she liked to fuck and how good it all felt. At the beginning of this I had my doubt that I would come again but as soon as Mandy started her orgasm and yelled out, literally, "I'm coming!" and kept yelling it it put me right over the top and suddenly, again, I exploded into her again. I didn't think I had it in me but boy did she prove me wrong.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers
12