The Neighbor's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby... Fuck, I'm gonna cum all in your tight ass. You like that?"

She just grunted as I fucked her then with one final stroke I slammed into her.

"OH FUCK ... YEAH ahhhhh... fuck .. Ahh.."

I shot my load deep into her ass holding myself inside her letting her ass milk my cock, She was crying and shuddering at the same time. I doubt she came again but I didn't care, when I had the strength to stand I pulled her off the bed and walked her into the bathroom where I ran the shower. I made her wash me then I let her clean herself up washing all my cum off her tight young body. I got hard again watching her so I stepped out and made her dry me off before she could do so for herself. When she was ready to leave I grabbed her and pushed her down on her knees.

"Please no more .. I cant."

I shut her up my pushing my cock between her lips and made her suck me again.

"I'll tell you when were finished and I want you still"

I let her suck me a few more minutes then I told her to sit on the marble sink, I stepped between her legs and slid my cock in her twat.

"Oh god your pussy is so good baby I can't leave it alone."

I was fucking her steady, driving all of myself into her while I sucked and played with her tits.

"You will put yourself on the pill because I don't want to risk you getting pregnant from our fun ok"

She just nodded her head in defeat as I pumped into her, I wanted to make this quick so I started hammering her pussy making my balls tighten and within a few minutes I pulled out and grabbed her head making her slide of the sink and onto her knees.

"Swallow it bitch. "

I jammed my cock into her mouth and held her there while I shot my load. She took what little cum I had left to give her and like a good girl she swallowed it. I had her lick me clean then I let her back into the bedroom to dress and told her I expected her to keep her mouth shut and do all that I had told her to. She just looked at me with a pathetic look and nodded that she would. I took back my drugs and reminded her that I had all those sweet pictures that would get out as well as I could still frame her and fuck up her parents lives if she betrayed me. She said she understood and that she wouldn't say anything so I grabbed her and kissed her deeply before sending her out the door with strict orders to be here at the same time tommorrow.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories