The Neighbor's Naughty Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,201 Followers

I noticed Doug wasn't the only one watching us now. I saw several guys turned around at the bar staring. Doug was going to be getting any dirty, fucking thing he wanted from me for months to come for coming up with this idea! He was smiling as always. I saw him say something to one of the guys next to him, who glanced back at me and then slapped him on the shoulder. I had no issue with his bragging about me. Grabbing Becca's wrists, I gently eased her arms from around my waist and as I began to turn, told her, "Spin around for me."

Becca gave me a big smile and turned around, leaning back into me with an eagerness that had me hoping she would be as eager for Doug as she appeared to be for me. My thoughts were cut off as her firm ass pressed into my stomach. Imitating me, she reached back with both hands and grabbed my ass. This time, I couldn't stifle my pleasure and moaned directly into her ear. She squeezed my ass again and slid back and forth rubbing her back across my aching tits. I reached around as she had done and ran my hands up her sides.

Unlike Becca though, my hands kept moving, and unable to help it, I slid them along the sides of her tits. I felt her tense a little, but when I stopped with my hands just beneath them, she placed her hands over mine and eased them up just enough for me to cup them.

"Oh, honey," I whispered as I nuzzled my face past her hair so I could speak in her ear. "They're amazing."

She giggled. As the music stopped, I placed a soft kiss on the back of her neck. I let her go, and as she turned to look at me, I saw she was as red as her shirt.

"Sorry," I said, taking her hands in mine. "I couldn't resist."

She started to say something, but fate smiled on me again when a ballad came on. Not giving her a choice, I put my arms around her neck and began swaying slowly in time with the music as I stared into her eyes. She seemed nervous but was breathing heavy with her eyes fixed on mine. In an instant, I knew the first part of our plan had worked; she was all mine. We remained silent for a moment. Her, I'm sure because she had no idea what to say, and for me, it was simply enjoying not only our breasts pressing together but looking at Doug over her shoulder.

"So Becca," I began softly, winking. "Are you into girls or just giving me a little tease?"

She blushed again and lowered her eyes. "I...I do like girls sometimes and you're really beautiful!"

"Then, why so nervous?" I asked, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice.

"Because I've only done it a couple of times and with girls my age. You're"—she giggled—"an older woman. I...I'm out of my league."

"Oh, honey, you're just perfect!" I laughed, placing my lips to her ear. "So would you be interested in coming home with me tonight?"

She laughed nervously. "Wow. You don't play around, but uh...sure." She laughed again, and I licked my lips at the thought of that sweet pussy in my mouth.

As the song continued, I guided her around so that she was now facing Doug, and then began swaying back and forth again, keeping her there.

"So," I began, my heart racing, "Do you like guys, too?"

Her eyes narrowed but with a shrug she answered. "Sure, I usually fool around with guys. It's just girls, sometimes." She gave me a big smile. "They make me cum harder."

"Oh, damn," I said, losing my cool for a minute. Seeing an opening for Doug, I quickly recovered. "You know, at your age, I'm sure you're right, but trust me, older guys?" I leaned closer and whispered, "Oh, honey, they can make you cum so hard! They know just what they're doing!"

"Really? I don't know. Being with a guy my dad's age would be creepy."

Crap, I thought, but continued. "Depends what they look like. Hey, see that blond guy in the black shirt watching us?"

"Yeah, he's been staring at us since we've been up here."

"Think he's good looking?" I asked, crossing my fingers behind her neck.

"Umm...yeah. He's cute, really in shape."

"He's old enough to be your father, but he's not creepy is he?"

"I guess not." She leaned back and frowned. "How do you know how old he is?"

"Well," I paused, and thinking that was smooth on my part, here goes nothing, "Because that's my husband."

"Your..." The frown grew bigger and I felt my stomach lurch. "Husband? You're married?"

"Well, you asked if I was here alone and I said sort of?" I tried to laugh but stopped when Becca eased back from me.

I didn't try to hold onto her. As my arms slid from her shoulders, she pointed at me. "So...So you want me to come home with both of you?" She looked back at Doug, and then asked, "You want me to let him watch?"

"I...well I thought that—"

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed. "You want me to..."—her eyes grew even wider—"do both of you?"

She spoke loudly. I looked nervously around to see if anyone was paying attention. Fortunately, the music had kicked up again and everyone was dancing. I took a quick look over at Doug, and the expression on his face told me he was reading her body language.

"Look Becca," I said, stepping closer to her, "You were really into me and we can have a good time and you like guys, so, I mean..." I smiled and took her hand. "Think of how much fun it could be. We'll go nice and slow and we can start and—"

I stopped when she shook her head and eased her hand from mine.

"I'm sorry, Kim, but that's pretty weird and you guys could be, you know, sick or something."

"Look at us, Becca" I said, not wanting to give up. "We're out here in public. There's a club full of people who've seen us together. We're not looking to hurt anyone. We just really enjoy girls your age."

"You do this a lot?"

"As often as we can!" I laughed then stopped when the look on her face didn't change.

"Well, I'm not into that. I like to have fun, but I'm not a pig. I'm not going to be..." She pursed her lips as she tried coming up with the word. "Used like that."

"We wouldn't be using you!" part of me said to just let her go, walk away, and maybe try with another girl. But she was so perfect! "Just being playful!"

"Sorry, Kim." She turned away.

"Becca, please." I caught her arm. "How about you just come over to the bar and sit with us for awhile. We'll talk and see if you feel comfortable. If not, forget it and..."

She hesitated and looked over at Doug again. I felt my hopes rise, but with a sigh she said, "No. For or all I know you could be filming me."

She crossed her arms below her tits, pushing them out even more, and after staring at them for a moment and imagining what it would be like to suck on them, to watch Doug play with them, I leaned over and blurted out, "We'll pay you!"

"What?"

The second I said it, I knew I shouldn't have, but it was too late now and I pressed on. "We'll pay you. We have money. You're probably in school and could use some help and we..." Becca looked as if she were thinking about it and I told her, "Five hundred dollars."

"Five hundred!" she exclaimed.

I nodded. "Yes! For just a couple of hours. I promise you'll have a great time too!" I gave her what I hoped was a disarming smile and added, "Please?"

"You're going to pay me to..." She suddenly scowled. "What do you think this is a sleazy porno? You guys run one of those hidden camera sites or something? I live at home and don't need any money. Even if I did, I'm not a whore!" She turned and stormed off. This time, I was smart enough to let her go.

I turned around blushing in embarrassment as I made my way through the crowd hoping no one had heard her. We were going to have to get out of here and quick.

"That didn't end too well, now, did it?" Doug asked as I reached him.

"No." Disgusted, I leaned against the bar next to him. "She was really into me, even said she would come back and play with me, but said the three of us would be too much."

"And she got that mad?" He whistled. "Because she looked—"

"I got desperate and told her we would pay her."

He rolled his eyes. "Kim! Are you nuts? It's one thing to just try to hit on her, but soliciting is a damn crime!"

"Shit, I didn't think of that." I shook my head. "I guess we better get going."

"You want to try again?" He pointed. "I saw this—"

"Not after what you just said! Let's just go. It was a good idea, but it didn't work, and now I'm afraid she'll say something." I sighed. "Besides, maybe it's for the best. We should be home watching Jenna while she thinks her parents trust her enough to be unwatched."

"Okay, well I need to use the bathroom, then we'll go." Doug pushed himself away from the bar and started to walk away.

"Hey!" I caught his arm. "Want me to call the agency? We'll be home where we're supposed to be and I'll have them come around the back like they always do in case any of the neighbors are still up."

"Too late." He shrugged. "Maybe tomorrow night."

"But I want to play!" I said, all but stamping my foot.

"I love it when you're bratty." He flipped my lower lip. which I had pushed out at him. "Try and see, I'll be right back."

I nodded and watched as he worked his way through the crowd towards the back of the club. Reaching into my purse, I removed my cell, planning to call the agency. Maybe they would have a red-head available. I had just found the number when I heard a voice behind me.

"Mrs. Wilson?"

I turned around and felt as if someone had hit me in the stomach. Standing in front of me was Jenna whom we were supposed to be looking out for. So much for this being a good idea, I thought.

"It is you!" Jenna exclaimed excitedly. "I was sitting over in the corner and saw you dancing!"

Oh, for the love of God, could this get any more embarrassing? I was trying to come up with an answer when I took a good look at her. My eyes widened, and whatever words were forming in my mind, vanished. Jenna's normally long, straight blond hair had been teased out, giving her a wild appearance. Her perfect full lips were coated in a deep pink. Her large blue eyes, so similar to Becca's, were accentuated by heavy eye shadow as well as mascara.

Unlike Becca who had looked so young, Jenna looked much older than her barely legal status. My eyes dropped down to see what she was wearing. My jaw almost dropped with it. Jenna was sporting a one-piece black dress that was so tight it appeared painted on, her smallish tits propped up well. I swallowed hard at the sight of her nipples poking through the material. Somewhere in my mind, it occurred to me I was staring, but I was completely mesmerized by the sight in front of me.

Jenna's parents had moved in ten years ago and their daughter had always dressed like a tomboy. Not necessarily unflattering, but almost always jeans and tops or an occasional sundress that went to her knees. I certainly had no idea she'd had a body like this! Unable to help it, my eyes worked their way down. The dress ended so far up her thigh that if she sat down and opened her legs, whoever was across from her was going to get one hell of a show. I had no doubt that if she dropped something, it was staying on the floor or the guys behind her would be very happy.

Jenna was tall. Her long, slender legs looked damn good ending in a pair of black stiletto heels with straps around the ankles. Fuck me shoes if I'd ever seen them.

"Mrs. Wilson?"

I jerked my eyes back to her face. After giving her a nervous smile, I said, "Wow, Jenna. I didn't recognize you! You usually dress kind of—"

She nodded. "Plain. I like to be comfortable, but when I come to a place like this I like to, you know"—she winked—"show off."

Getting control of myself, I decided to turn the tables on her. "I thought you said earlier today you were staying home tonight? I know you're eighteen, but with your parents away, you're supposed to let us know when you—"

"Guess you like to show off, too," Jenna interrupted, making a show of looking me up and down. I watched as her eyes seemed to linger for a moment on my tits. Laughing, she declared, "You look hot, Mrs. Wilson." The smile left her face. Looking me in the eye, she added, "Damn hot."

"Oh, thanks." I could feel my cheeks burning, not all of it from embarrassment. The way she had said that and how hot she looked—

Knock it off. This is a girl we used to babysit when she was a kid. In fact we were still sitting her in a way. She wasn't checking me out, and God knows I shouldn't be looking at her, but as she had said, damn!

"So how come you guys are here?" she asked. "Doesn't seem like your kind of crowd."

There was a slight smile on her lips. I felt my stomach turn again. The last thing we needed was her running her mouth to her parents that we were here. Jenna wouldn't know, but they might figure it out, especially if they had ever noticed the occasional young girl coming and going late at night from our house.

"We thought it would be fun." I gestured towards the floor. "People our age are just kind of dull, and you kids have so much fun. We figured we would come try it out for ourselves."

"Oh, so Mr. Wilson is here? I didn't see him."

"Oh, yes!" I said quickly. "I wouldn't come here alone."

She gave me another sly smile. "I figured you were or you would be dancing with him, not that pretty girl."

I stood there hoping my face wasn't betraying my dismay. This was getting worse by the minute. If Jenna had been watching, then she saw how hot Becca and I had been getting. Her parents were old-fashioned and she had always given me the impression that she was a little sheltered, and my little dance had been pretty blatant. Still, I decided to try to play it off.

"Doug doesn't really like to dance. I certainly don't feel comfortable dancing with a young guy, and you know it's always okay for girls to dance."

"I don't know, you guys were getting pretty close." Jenna tilted her head, her smile growing. I frowned. I had the distinct feeling she was mocking me. Starting to sweat, I wondered how long it took Doug to take a leak.

"Well, I—" I tried to come up with something, but she cut me off again, this time with a laugh.

"That's okay. I know what you were doing."

"You do?"

Uh-oh, I thought. Jenna drove that feeling home when she leaned closer and whispered, "You were getting Mr. Wilson all worked up, weren't you?"

The twist in my stomach turned into a sharp stab. I didn't even try to speak as Jenna continued speaking softly. "You were all over her. I saw you kiss her neck and she was into it!" Jenna laughed. "Looked like you were, too. When I first saw you, I thought you were alone and trying to pick her up!"

I could feel her hot breath on my neck and became aware of her breasts touching mine as she leaned in close. As if they had a will of their own, my nipples stiffened despite the awkwardness of the situation. A sense of relief flowed through me when she eased away from me. That relief was short-lived as she leaned against the bar and continued to stare at me with that mocking smile.

"I..." I gave her a sheepish grin. "Kind of yeah. Like I said, we were looking for something a little different tonight."

"Oh, is that what you're looking for tonight?" Still wearing that Cheshire cat smile, Jenna pointed her slender pink-tipped finger and asked, "Just something different?" She added a wink to the smile. "Or something you've done before?"

I looked away from her and two words slammed through my mind. She knows. Or, she at least suspected, but how? Not everyone thought the way we did, unless maybe she just thought I was bi? She was now looking at me, the smile gone, but an expectant look on her face. My eyes trailed over her shoulder, and then I saw Doug approaching. He slowed up just before he reached us, giving Jenna an appraising look from behind. When he looked up, he smiled and gave me a thumb up. I shook my head, but as he came up directly behind Jenna, he said,

"Hey babe, who's your sexy friend?"

Jenna's face lit up. Turning to face him, she exclaimed, "Hi, Mr. Wilson!"

If not for our current predicament, the look on Doug's face would have been comical. His smile fell and his eyes widened. All in all, his face declared nothing short of 'Oh, shit,' and I had no doubt our clever little neighbor would notice.

"Jenna?" he replied weakly. "Wow, uh, I wouldn't think this would be your type of place."

Jenna laughed. "Hey, that's funny; I was just telling Mrs. Wilson the same thing about you guys!"

"Right." He nodded and looked at me.

"I told Jenna how we thought maybe we would see how the younger crowd has fun and stop in for awhile."

"So, Mr. Wilson, you like watching your wife dance with pretty young girls?"

Doug's eyes narrowed. Instead of answering the question, he asked, "Jenna, do your parents know you come here and"—he gestured at her body—"dressed like that?"

"Nope." She giggled. "My parents have no idea about where I go or what I do." She looked back at me with a wink. "Trust me; they would shit if they knew what I did on the weekends, especially"—she placed her hand on my arm, whispering—"when they go on their summer trips." A nasty smile appeared on her face, "Sneaking out of my grandparent's house is really easy." This was followed by another giggle, "Not as easy as being left alone though."

Doug nodded. "That's right! They're gone until Tuesday. Your dad asked me to keep an eye on you so—"

"Well, here I am!" Jenna laughed, spreading her arms out wide and doing a quick turn between us, as if showing herself off.

As she turned from him, Doug looked at me and mouthed, "Oh, my God."

I shook my head, mouthing back, "Don't even think about it!"

He quickly nodded, but his eyes were fixed on Jenna's ass as she finished her turn and faced me, asking, "Hey, can I call you Kim? I mean, I am eighteen, and we are out at a club."

"Sure," I said. "But I really doubt your parents would—"

She rolled her eyes. "Ignorance is bliss." Surprising me by taking my hand, she said, "Hey Kim, wanna dance with me?"

"Oh, no, we were just leaving," I said quickly, ignoring the dismayed look on Doug's face.

"Awww, come on!" she pleaded. "Just one song!"

"You know, Jenna, I don't think that would be uh...proper."

"This place isn't about proper. It's about fun!" She laughed. "Besides, you weren't caring about proper with that redhead!"

"I didn't know that redhead," I pointed out. "Besides..." I stepped away from Doug and beckoned her closer to me.

She eagerly stepped up to me. Lowering my voice, I said, "Besides, you were right. I wanted to get Doug going. A little treat for him, and now we're going to head home."

"Ohh," she cooed, the sound causing a flutter between my legs. "That's a hot thought, because if you don't mind me saying, Doug is fine!"

Ignoring the growing heat between my legs, I smiled. "Thank you, I think so." I gestured at the dance floor. "So, I like to keep him happy, and I did, and now—"

Softly, Jenna said, "I bet you keep him happy. Bet he makes you happy too, but..." She paused then, that nasty little smile reappearing. "I think sometimes you guys need a little more to make you happy."

"Jenna, I have to say I don't like how you're speaking to me."

"Yes, you do. But I get it. You have to put on the show."

"What?" I asked incredulously.

If I didn't know her age for a fact, I would swear this wasn't an nineteen-year-old I was dealing with. She sure as hell wasn't the Little Miss Innocent Doug and I had envisioned her as. Even though I knew I shouldn't do it, I started to imagine what those perky little tits would look like and how her long legs would look wrapped around Doug's waist.

"Speaking of shows," Jenna went on, "How about one more?" She looked over her shoulder at Doug. After giving him a playful wave, she turned back. "Come on, you don't think Doug would like to see you dance with me? Your cute little neighbor acting not so cute? Bet that would really get him going." She sighed. "I know it would get me hot."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,201 Followers