The Neighbor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don went back to sucking and biting my nipples - his whole face was buried in my tit-flesh as he began to move under me. It took a little while, but they got a rhythm going between the two of them and both of my holes were stretched and filled as their cocks penetrated me. My nipples were all over Don's face and mouth as I bounced on his cock. Mike kept up with the movement with hard thrusts of his own and soon the room was filled with the sounds of fucking and moaning.

Diana moved around the room to get us from all angles. Her face was flushed and I knew she was just as horny and eager to join. I had a feeling she would eventually.

I rode Don's cock as Mike's filled my ass. Moving up and down as my pussy gripped and contracted around his cockmeat. My clit grew and throbbed with each thrust and I felt myself getting very, very close, but I had to hold off until they came first.

Don was the first to release his seed in me. Grabbing my tits hard - he cried out and spurt his warm jizz deep into my womb. I rocked helpless on his prick as he unloaded bringing me ever closer to my own release. As soon as that happened, Mike finally gave out and exploded in my ass. His hands had been squeezing my hips as he pumped and now they firmly grasped them as he came in several long thrusts before pulling out with a wet, 'plop'.

Finally I let my control go and leaned my head back, pressing my tits against Don's face. He sucked them hard and watched me cum, screaming loudly with ecstasy.

Later, I shed my clothes and reclined on a chair to recover. My body pulsed and tingled all over from the fucking but I wanted more. I felt insatiable that day.

After a while, Diana shed her clothes as well and had me lie on my back. There was no need to restrain me at this point. I was a total, willing slut. She had secured a strap on around her hips. I watched her nestle the end against her pussy and I knew that was to get just as much pleasure from fucking me as I was to.

Without wasting any time, she opened my legs wide and pushed the dildo inside my slick cunt. I groaned as it stretched me again but I was loving the feel. She had placed the nipple clamps on me again and I moaned and squirmed as the pain radiated throughout my body. As soon as she put them on, I thought I would cum right there. My nipples were so long and sensitive and they practically beg for abuse.

By this time, Don and Mike were recovered and they knelt next to me. Mike lowered his cock to my mouth and forced me to suck it. Then with my hand, I began to jerk off my boss. I felt so incredible slutty now as I attended three different cocks. The roughness of it was driving me wild and I knew I would cum quickly and maybe even several times.

Diana placed my legs on her shoulders as she brutally pounded me like a man. She grunted with exertion as the dildo pushed back on her own cunt with each thrust. I watched her breasts wobble with her effort and felt a little shiver go through me. Meanwhile, my mouth and hand were busy as I sucked and pulled on the guys cocks. Every now and then one of them would pinch my nipple or pull the chain that connected them. That drove wild and I wished I could beg for more, but my mouth was occupied.

My Mistress was encouraging me over and over.

"Take that cock, slut, I know you want it," she would say. I moaned against Mike's cock whenever she did as my fuckhole was filled with her 'cock'.

Soon I heard her beginning to cum. She kept fucking my cunt, but she was spasming and moaning as it rubbed her clit, bringing her over the edge. Her cumming set off a chain reaction - next I came as the dildo banged my slut pussy over and over. When Mike saw that, he pulled out of my mouth and shoved his cock into my hand. I jerked both guys hard and they came all over my tits and face. I was covered with their cum and I eagerly licked it off with my fingers.

Epilogue - Diana

I sent Dawn home that evening with a videotape of her performance. She was to play it for her husband when he got home and I had no doubt that she would. From then on she would be his slave and pleasure him whenever he wanted. Again, I knew she would. She definitely was a slut at heart - it was clear that weekend. She just needed a little coaxing.