The Neighbour Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife fun moves on gets more involved.
6.4k words
4.09
73.5k
62

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had just returned from her lunch date with Mark.

Entering the bedroom there was no time to lose, my cock was rock solid and bursting to get inside my wife's pussy which I knew to be soaked with another man's cum, I wanted to experience that sensation of my cock bathing in another man's cum. Kissing as we stumbled through the doorway, hands tearing at each other's clothes, I saw for the first time her new lingerie, her blue half bra barely covering her nipples that still looked flushed and swollen obviously from the activities of earlier in the day. Her matching thong snug against her smooth pussy framed by her suspenders and those gorgeous seamed stockings!

Hands stroking her legs as we kissed, roving across her ample buttocks before slipping upwards to her breasts, as I teased her nipples she winced a little.

"I am a little tender."

I was too horny to stop or care, I had waited all day for this and I was going to have my way, I fondled her breasts as I rammed my tongue into her mouth tasting her and something else too. Her moans as I pushed her back onto our bed stifled by my kisses, my hands reaching for her wetness, I wanted to feel her soaking wet pussy , I wanted to feel the cum oozing from her!

I pulled and tugged at her thong eventually getting it off, my fingers probing and finding her filled with sticky goo, it wrapped round my finger like a glove, I offered it to her mouth. She looked at me eyes filled with wanton lust as she licked and sucked the gooey cum from my finger. My cock raging hard and almost painful in its stiffness wanted to immerse in her silky pussy, to be soothed by that sexy soft tube. She moaned as I fingered her, rubbing across her clit, her hips bucking as she responded.

"Tell me what happened!" I lowered my head to kiss and suck on her nipples knowing another man had been doing the same a few hours ago too filled my mind as I suckled, her hand holding my head as she whispered about her meeting at the restaurant.

I couldn't stand the waiting any more I moved down to her sweet pussy, seeing close up the warm cum shining on her pinkness and oozing down her crack. I smelt him there, his cum before my eyes was oozing slowly from my wife as she whispered the details, my hand wrapped round my shaft as I moved closer.

Her hips moving slowly as I found myself extending my tongue, the temptation was overpowering, then I tasted it! Warm clear fluid coating my tongue as I licked some more , then again, it was so erotic, Linda moaned as she felt the soft lapping of my tongue along her lips then across her sensitive clit, then down again , a little firmer , parting her lips a little.

The taste was slightly salty, but mixed with her sweetness, I lapped faster, forgetting my cock and its need for a few minutes. I did what came naturally and licked and dove between her lips as she spread her legs wider giving me free access to her store of cum.

I licked and sucked at her open pussy like a true cuckold, tasting the mix of his cum and her juices, swallowing everything before my cock reminded me it needed to be satisfied too. Kneeling between her spread thighs, I looked down at her face, filled with lust, flushed cheeks and panting as I guided my stiff member inside my wife. I slid forward and very easily inside her, she felt different, softer, wetter, maybe looser too, I didn't care as I rammed in and out my cock wanting to prove I was the better man as I struggled to stop it exploding before I was sated.

Linda moaned as she wrapped her legs round my waist pulling me in deeper as I took her, my cock reclaiming her pussy after her adventures. Her arms wrapped round my neck as her hips bucked against mine, all the while recounting details of her sex with Mark. Neither of us could maintain this height of passion for very long but while it lasted it was wonderful, we both orgasmed in a rush, my cock spewing more cum into her already well used pussy as she pulsated round me hard, milking me as my balls emptied.

We fell in a heap, kissing deeply before the exertions got the better of us both and we dosed off, exhaustion and the release of so much tension overtaking us both.

I woke next morning to hear the shower running, my mouth dry with the aftertaste of sex, I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom, taking a drink I looked at Linda in the shower naked and looking incredibly sexy.

She looked at me smiling.

"You OK?" she asked sounding a little unsure.

"Yes I am really fine, that was some night!"

"You sure you are Ok with it all? I mean so much has happened so fast it seems. We can stop anytime if you are not happy." She looked at me searching for any sign of regret.

"I really had a great time last night, the wait was worth it, and you were incredible."

"You were rather incredible yourself." She grinned.

I stepped into the shower and we kissed under the running water, as it washed over us both I knew there was no going back for me, Linda looked content and the past week or so had really put the bounce back in her step too. Slowly our washing of each other became more sexual and the inevitable happened, she turned wiggling her ass at me and I just could not resist. I fucked her in the shower, a fast and furious fuck, one that stamped my claim back on her pussy, we eventually finished showering and slowly dressed before going downstairs for coffee.

"So you had a good time yesterday with Mark?"

"Yes of course he was a perfect gentleman, he is really rather nice."

"Do you think you will see him again?" I asked.

Linda, wary of any response looked at me trying to gauge my reaction.

"Would you be Ok if I said yes?"

Now it was my turn to read her mind.

"OK cards on the table, I love the thought of you seeing other men, but I know you need to like them too, if you like him then that's fine with me. Of course I will feel the odd bit of jealousy but as long as we are open we will be OK."

"We can stop any time you want you know but it was fun and we did have a great night, I am sure there will be others too."

There it was, she as much as said she wanted more, but so did I, the thought of this lifestyle was keeping me aroused 24/7.

"What did Mark have to say about the rest of the crowd?"

"Well, he said they sometimes go off on weekends together, either in groups or as couples but usually it is the parties that are the most fun."

"You mean they go off with each other's wives?"

"Yes he said he has seen it done it before several times, just for a weekend though they don't want to cause any rifts, it seems to work he says."

"Would you consider that sort of arrangement?"

"I don't know about that, it would be a very sexy idea though, anyway Mark's wife is away at the moment so he is at a loose end, and we haven't met her yet."

"Where was she when he was at the party?"

"She was abroad on a job in Barcelona, she is some kind of financial hot shot. Mark said when she gets back we must get together for dinner or something."

"Mmmm and what is on the menu I wonder?"

Linda giggled and I felt we had passed the test of yesterday, we were OK.

A ping from the PC broke the atmosphere.

Linda opened the PC and clicked on the message icon, I watched as she sat at the desk, her eyes reading the message.

"It's from Mark, thanking me for a lovely day yesterday, he sends his regards to you too, hoped you had fun as well."

I sat thinking, this is surreal, the man that fucked my wife is openly messaging us both. We had so much to learn about this way of life.

"Oh my!" I heard her gasp.

"What is it?"

She was looking at the earlier mail from Ron, the one with the pictures!

"I know I saw them before but it is like it is someone else, almost like a porn scene."

"Well it was, I am sure he has loads more too."

Her face flushed, but seeing the photos had put sex right back at the forefront of her mind again, she closed down the PC.

"I have things to do today, I must get on."

She got up and busied herself with getting ready to go out.

We were both ready inside thirty minutes, sitting in the car each with our thoughts as we drifted through the morning traffic, I dropped Linda off to pick up her car and we went our separate ways to work. Today was going to be a normal day I thought to myself as I entered my office.

"You have a visitor," Sammi called as I stepped inside.

"Oh hello," It was Val.

She sat in an armchair in the corner of my office, smartly dressed, as I would have expected, looking every bit the sexy mature woman she was. Memories of her with nothing on flashed through my mind.

I closed the door and went to greet her, she stood and met my friendly hug with one of her own as well as a kiss full on the lips.

"That's nice."

She smiled at me sitting again, crossing her legs, drawing my attention to her shapely legs, again visions of her in her stockings filtered through my mind.

"I hope you don't mind me dropping by I was passing anyway but wanted to see if you and Linda were OK, it can be a bit daunting getting involved with a group of new people, especially one such as ours and after what happened at the party, well you know. It can be the silence after that causes you to wonder if you made a mistake or not, so I thought I would see how you were."

"Thanks for that, we are really pretty OK thanks, in fact Linda went to lunch with Mark yesterday."

"Really? Well that's a big step forward, did she have a good time? Just as important did you?"

Blushing I looked at her, feeling myself reliving the awesome night we had on her return.

"Yes, we both did actually."

"That's great, well if you need a chat or anything call me." She handed me a card, kissed me on the lips again and turned for the door.

"Of course I am sure you will get plenty of offers to take Linda out but maybe we could all get together sometime soon, I know George would love it too."

She blew me a kiss as she swung through the door.

The rest of the day passed slowly, my mind replaying flashes from the weekend party and the scenes in the photos, all of which kept me in a sort of sexual trance, with an almost permanent semi hard on.

Linda sat at her desk trying to concentrate on her work, her mind whirling through the events of the past couple of weeks. She blushed at the thought of Ron doing what he did to her, she still could not understand how it had happened, but it had. Somehow he had caught her unawares and feeling in the right mood to respond like that. She and Mike had fantasised together about other men many times, it was such a big part of their sex chat now but for it to now be a reality? She had not seen this coming. It was almost as if Ron knew she got off thinking of other men, and even guessing Mike was turned on by it too! It was such a stroke of luck she thought.

Her mind rolled through the pictures in her mind, the events of the party were incredible, it was like a porno film as if she was watching someone else, but it had been her! She could almost feel each of the men, each different in the way they touched her, George had big hands and thick fingers that teased and tweaked her nipples firmly, Mark was rather hairy chested but his touch was softer, more gentle. Their cocks were different too George was thick, he fucked hard and deep, he was very dominating and that was something she had never had before, almost forcing her to cum for him. Mark's cock seemed longer yet had a softer sensual feeling as he was a skilled lover taking his time to build to a crescendo, a more shared experience in many ways. The daydream was having the effect of causing a warm sensation between her legs, culminating in a slightly damp feeling too. She blushed and looked around as if she could be seen to be having these thoughts, her friend, Ali caught her eye.

"You OK hun?"

"Yes of course, I was just daydreaming is all?"

"Well by the look on your face it was a good one."

Linda, blushing, looked away as if Ali could read her mind.

"If only you knew." She thought to herself.

The phone burst into its high pitched ringing tone, like a fire bell it seemed as loud as it drilled into the fuzziness of the daydream.

"Hello?"

"Linda?" a woman's voice enquired pleasantly.

"Yes?"

"It's me Val, George's wife, you remember we met at Ron's party."

Oh my god she thought as the voice on the telephone became linked with a face she had seen at Ron's. It was not just any face either it was the woman Mike had fucked! Her face flushing with embarrassment as she recalled watching their coupling.

"Oh, hello, how are you?"

"I am very well thank you, I called by to see Mike earlier, and he seemed in a pretty good mood given what happened at the party. I can say you are a lucky girl to have him he is lovely, anyway I just wanted to see if you were OK too."

"Yes I am fine thanks for asking."

"That's great, did you have a nice lunch with Mark yesterday?"

Caught off guard Linda wasn't sure what to say.

"How did you know about that?"

"Mike mentioned it in passing is all, it's great that you are getting into the swing of things though, Mark is quite a guy too, loaded in more ways than one."

Linda felt her face colour up again as Ali walked by noting her appearance as she chatted.

"Well yes he is rather special I suppose."

"Yes indeed he is and I bet he was too." Val giggled.

Relaxing a little more Linda, gave Val a brief run through of the events of her date with Mark, prompted by Val she found herself reliving the experience with the result that she was adding to the arousal from her earlier reveries.

Sensing her opportunity Val pushed at the partly opened door.

"George and I were wondering of you and Mike fancied going out for dinner this weekend, unless you have something arranged already that is."

"Well, I am sure that would be really nice, I will talk to Mike, and see what he says, OK?"

"Yes love that would be great, we were thinking of going to a cabaret show at a hotel, should be a fun evening, I hope you both decide to come, if you do give me a call Mike has my number. Anyway must run, lovely chatting and glad you are having fun, bye for now."

The phone clicked in her ear.

She wasn't sure but somehow she had the feeling that Val and George had just organised a potential repeat performance for this weekend.

Arriving home still slightly bewildered by the call from Val, she poured herself a drink, a large vodka, ice and tonic. She sipped the drink feeling the icy liquid cooling her lips and tongue before adding a warmth to her throat, it was soon empty.

Mike bounded through the door seeing Linda pouring another drink.

"Get me one too love."

He carried on past her and headed up to get changed for his evening run, a thing he liked to do to unwind from the day. Linda poured the drinks and stood waiting for him to come back sipping her second, he appeared in sweat pants and vest ready for his workout. Grabbing his drink he gulped it down, kissed her on the cheek and disappeared through the back door.

"Bye then!"

She had wanted to talk but he was gone, she settled on the sofa, flicking her heels off, curling her knees under her and sipping her drink slowly while she waited.

By the time Mike returned it was thirty minutes later, he almost fell through the door, his torso shining with sweat breathing heavily. He had pushed himself hard today, he felt the need to cleanse himself in some way, and gritting his teeth as he ran at times trying hard to make sense of what if anything was happening to his marriage. He reasoned that they were OK, having fun too, so what was the problem? He just wasn't sure that she felt the same, he worried that either she was doing it only for him or that maybe she was doing it because she really wanted to do it. Whichever way it was could mean problems.

Mike chugged on a bottle of cold water as she looked at him, she had almost finished her drink. He could see something was on her mind.

"What's up love?"

"Val called me today." She started.

"Yes she dropped by my office too earlier, just wanted to make sure we were OK is all really, I thought that was nice of her."

"Well yes but did she ask if you wanted to go out this weekend with her and George?"

"No, although she did say we should try to get together sometime soon, did she say something then?"

"Yes, we have been invited to a cabaret evening at a hotel, she said it would be a good evening."

Sensing her mood, he slid onto the sofa beside her.

"So do you want to go or not? We don't have to you know."

She smiled at him, resting her hand on his.

"I was just thinking that so much has happened so fast, I am concerned that we both need to be sure about this is all."

"If it makes you feel better I am OK with what has happened so far, you are a beautiful, sexy woman and I love seeing you having fun, so don't worry about me. Are you OK?"

Inside she felt relieved, excited too, she wanted to carry on too. The events had aroused a sexual tide in her that needed to be allowed to flow now she knew there was no going back really.

"Yes I am OK, I do love the excitement and the newness of it all as long as we are open with each other about it all we will be OK, I was just concerned if we were to meet others alone is all, we must tell each other if that happens OK. I mean what happened with Mark was exciting and I loved every minute but because you knew about it made it OK if that makes sense."

"Yes of course, we have fantasised about this sort of thing and now it is becoming real it is really even more exciting, I don't want this to stop either."

"So, about Val's invitation? Do we go or not?"

"If we say no it could be awkward to carry on don't you think?"

"So let's go and have fun, she didn't give me details other than it will be a fun evening is all."

"That's settled, call her later."

His hand strayed across her breasts feeling the hardness of her nipples, he noticed the shudder as his touch gently rubbed the sensitive nubs. She sighed softly as she felt her body responding, the tingle in her loins, their lips met, pressing urgently together as each lived out their own fantasies... Linda was so wet and ready as he mounted her spread on the sofa, his cock ramrod stiff as it slid easily inside his wife. He groaned as his aching cock sought the warmth of her welcoming pussy, as she wrapped herself around his cock the relief was incredible. Kissing deeply, passionately as he slow fucked her at first before speeding up as they both required release from the sexual tension the invitation had somehow aroused. The mysterious invitation fuelling secret thoughts and framing vivid pictures in their minds, adding to their arousal as they fucked hard and fast.

He felt her cum first, as she bucked against him, her pussy spasming round his shaft, the tight rings of pleasure taking him over the edge as he released his sperm into her soaking tube. They lay joined for some time, slowly he softened and slipped from her, a steady stream of cum oozed from her as she lay legs still spread, her face flushed bathing in the afterglow.

An hour later after a shower Linda rang Val, settling on the sofa she curled her feet up as they chatted, Mike noticed there was a lot of giggling going on as they chatted animatedly. After fifteen minutes she hung up the call.

"Well?"

"Seems this is a special sort of club, by invitation only too, she said her and George have been going on and off for some time."

My mind already thinking ahead, wondering what sort of cabaret club, live sex?

"I know what you are thinking, Val said it would be fun and she will be over tomorrow to talk about the dress code, nothing for you to worry about dear, just us girls have to be prepared is what she said."

Next morning I left early for work, as I drove I couldn't help wondering what lay ahead at this cabaret evening. It sounded like it would be fun but were we taking another step down the road we had begun? Would we want it to stop? Could we stop?

12