The Neighbour's Son Ch. 04

Story Info
Matt finally joins Sue and Lin.
2.6k words
4.54
66.9k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers

At the sound of Matt's voice Lin lifted her head and turned around.

"Oh hello Matt dear. Thank you for waiting. You were right. She tastes delicious."

Matt moved towards the bed and Lin eased herself from between my legs. She reached out and took hold of Matt's cock, giving it a couple of strokes. She sat on the bed and drew him forwards. Lin leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock.

"Oh yes, that's nice" said Matt.

It occurred to me that, given such a calm reaction, it couldn't be the first time that Lin had touched Matt's cock and I was unsure how that made me feel. It had been a while since Martin had left and I hadn't seen many men visitors next door. Now I began to realise why that might have been the case. Last night I had naively thought Lin's comment about the size of Matt's cock had been based on what she had seen through the window. It was now apparent that she had more intimate knowledge.

I watched as Lin moved her head forwards, slowly easing Matt's cock between her lips. When it was about halfway in she stopped. One of her hands reach up and her fingers wrapped themselves around the base of Matt's cock whilst the other hand moved up to his balls. I noticed that her fingers bent and her fingernails came into contact with Matt's balls and she then used her fingers to gently tickle him.

Matt's legs almost buckled but he caught himself. He moved his legs slightly farther apart to improve Lin's access. As I watched Lin moved her head backwards and off Matt's cock. As her mouth released him, her tongue flicked out of her mouth and she used it to work on his glans.

Matt was continually saying "Oh yes." So he was obviously enjoying the treatment he was receiving. Lin turned her head towards me and indicated I should join her. I was still recovering from my orgasm so I shook my head "No." and continued to watch her. She just shrugged her shoulders and returned Matt's cock to her mouth. As she started moving her head back and forth she kept tickling his balls with the nails of one hand while keeping her other hand wrapped around the base of his cock.

As I recovered I turned so that I was sitting on the side of the bed. I stood up and moved close to Matt. My breasts were pressed against his arm and I pushed against him. I stood up on my toes so that my mouth was level with his ear.

"So young man, you think you can just help yourself to a lady's underwear do you?"

His eyes opened and his head turned towards mine then back and he looked down towards Lin. She hadn't heard what I said so my mouth approached his ear again.

"What would Lin say if she found out?" I asked. Matt just swallowed and shook his head. Lin was continuing to work on Matt's cock and balls but she noticed that he had become a little distracted.

I reached up with my right hand and gently scratched my nails across Matt's chest. His cock jerked as I did so, taking Lin a bit by surprise. She released his cock from her mouth and started stroking it with her hand. My left hand reached out and rested on Matt's bum. I massaged his cheeks and slowly slipped my hand between his legs from behind. As I took hold of his balls, moving Lin's hand out of the way, Matt opened his eyes and looked in my direction with a slightly worried expression.

Matt reached across to caress my breasts but I slapped his hand away.

"Oh no. Now it's your turn." I said.

I released his balls, moved behind him and with my hands on his shoulders pushed him forwards so that his knees were against the bed. I gestured with my head for Lin to move out of the way. I turned Matt around and then pushed him backwards so that he was sitting and then lying on the bed. His erection was standing proud. I encouraged him to orientate himself correctly on the bed.

I reached into my underwear drawer and removed two of my old bras and a pair of panties. I held them against me.

"Do you like these Matt?" I asked.

He nodded yes but his eyes moved between Lin and I, trying to work out what I was doing. The expression on Lin's face was one of puzzlement so I told her "Matt helped himself to my bra and panties last night. Do you think that's something he should be allowed to get away with?"

Lin looked at me then back at Matt "Oh I don't think so. I think he should be made to pay for them."

"My thoughts exactly, but I did wonder whether he would like to see some others." I replied, passing a bra to Lin and then holding the other bra and panties up against myself. Matt's eyes flicked between the two of us. His erection was pulsing, which I took to be an indication that he quite liked the underwear we were waving around.

At my nod, Lin and I each dropped the underwear we were holding, took one of Matt's hands in ours and brought it up to our mouths. All of our experience came to the fore as we erotically kissed his hands and fingers, trailing our tongues over his palms and then sliding his fingers in and out of our mouths. His eyes closed as he enjoyed what we were doing. What he didn't realise was that we were straightening his arms and easing them upwards. I again nodded to Lin and we simultaneously picked up a bra each, wrapped it around the wrist we were holding and then quickly tied it around the head of the bed. That made Matt open his eyes again.

"What ...?" was all he got out of his mouth before my panties were forced between his lips.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." I assured him. "Lin will make sure of that won't you?" I said, turning to Lin.

"Oh I don't know. Perhaps a little bit of suffering is what he needs. You're not the first. I've found other items of underwear in his room in the past."

Matt was a bit unsure about how things were going to pan out. His hands were tied to the bed but his feet were free. He obviously felt confident that we wouldn't harm him but the tension of the situation did cause his erection to disappear.

"Oh dear, we'll have to do something about that." I said pointing at his groin.

Both Lin and I started stroking his thighs and this elicited the necessary reaction. His erection grew as the blood pulsed back into it. Lin and I took turns to trails our fingers up and down his thighs, over his balls and up and down his cock. It didn't take long for the first drops of pre-cum to emerge from the head of his cock. We both purposely avoided the pre-cum, continuing to tease Matt with our fingers.

I was enjoying teasing the young man and hadn't decided how far we should go but with each passing minute I could feel a heat and moistures in my vagina. I knew that the longer this went on the more likely I was to feel Matt's penis inside my pussy -- assuming Lin was okay with that -- but I also wanted to make him suffer a little.

I noticed Lin shuffling down the bed and I watched as her mouth approached Matt's stomach. As her lips made contact with his skin Matt groaned out loud again and his cock twitched against my fingers. Lin kissed her way down Matt's stomach to his pubic hair then along the top of his cock until her lips again reached its tip. This time her tongue flicked out and lapped up the pre-cum emerging from Matt's cock. As Matt groaned again Lin opened her mouth and engulfed his cock. She moved her head until she seemed to reach her limit. That seemed to encompass about two thirds of Matt's cock. I encircled the remaining third with my thumb and forefinger and proceeded to stroke the root of Matt's cock as Lin worked on the rest of his cock with her tongue.

Matt's hips were rising and falling as he tried to get more pleasure from our attentions. His movement increased in pace and as we sensed an impending climax I stopped moving my finger and thumb and gripped tightly whilst Lin just lifted her head and removed her mouth completely.

"Oh please, no, don't stop" was Matt's response but Lin just looked at me and smiled. I maintained my grip until I felt the tension ease slightly, at which time I released Matt's cock completely. It was still pulsing on its own and Matt's hips were off the bed, searching for more touches.

I watched as Lin made her way up the bed and was taken aback as she straddled Matt's face and lowered her pussy towards his face. She reached down and removed the panties from his mouth. Matt quickly licked his lips then his tongue strained upwards until it just made contact with Lin's extremely sensitive region. I'm sure I looked like a rabbit in headlights with my eyes wide open as I saw her settle down onto his mouth. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip as pleasurable sensations coursed through her.

Not wanting to miss out I decided to take the opportunity to position myself over Matt's cock. As I moved around on the bed Lin's eyes opened. We looked at each other and our hands reached out towards each other's breasts. As I cupped Lin's breasts in my palms she took hold of my nipples between her thumbs and fingers of each hand and proceeded to twist them gently. Sensations travelled from my breasts through my body to my pussy. I lowered myself so that the tip of Matt's cock was at the entrance to my pussy and as Lin pulled a little harder on my nipples I dropped downwards.

I was so wet and aroused that Matt's cock penetrated me easily. However, its size was something I wasn't used to so I had to ease myself down onto it very slowly. I eventually managed to accommodate it completely but once I had bottomed out I just sat there, revelling in the feeling of being well and truly filled. I could feel Matt's cock twitching inside me and Lin's continued abuse of my nipples was causing my pussy to contract around Matt's cock.

As Matt's mouth was covered by Lin's pussy I couldn't hear what, if anything, he was saying but I could tell from his hip motions that, once again, he was getting close to an orgasm. It took a lot of self control but somehow I managed to slowly ease myself of Matt's cock. Again he was left with his cock pulsing and his hips raised off the bed.

As I was poised above Matt's cock Lin pulled on my nipples causing my upper body to tip towards her. Her face moved towards mine until we were millimetres apart. I closed my eyes anticipating her touch and a thrill went through me as her lips came gently into contact with mine. Her lips were soft, wet and warm. Slowly, insistently, her tongue edged into my mouth, moving softly between my lips and teeth. It encountered my tongue, wrestled against it, retreated, then penetrated my mouth again. I followed it back out into her mouth and tasted its sweetness. Her right hand released my nipple and one of her fingers touched the corner between our lips then entered into the cavity formed by our mouths. It probed my mouth, then retreated into hers with both our tongues. It was strange and exciting to have this unfamiliar third thing become a part of our kiss. Slowly, she withdrew her finger then her lips and pulled away leaving me wanting more.

Lin dropped her hand down my body, moved her fingers over my mons and towards my pussy lips. Her forefinger slipped between my drenched lips and then slipped inside me. The sensations were different to those I'd felt when I was filled with Matt's cock but were no less pleasurable for that. Lin withdrew her fingers and rubbed them against my clitoris. I could feel Matt's cock nudging at my entrance again and I couldn't stop myself from lowering myself onto it again.

Then I felt Lin's fingers teasing at my mouth. I didn't hesitate, greedily encircling them and taking them inside my mouth all the way to their base. My tongue swirled around and between them and I sucked insistently all the way up their length. All too soon the hand was withdrawn. Meanwhile I started easing myself up and down Matt's cock. I knew that this time I wasn't going to stop until I came.

Lin's hand returned to my breast, gently cupping it in her palm. The contrasting sensations of one breast being gently cupped and the other having its nipple pulled and twisted was incredible. I felt the cupping hand move and as Lin again took that nipple between her thumb and forefinger the anticipation of pleasure and a little pain send me over the edge.

My groan of pleasure must have been heard all the way down the street and as my pussy clamped itself around Matt's cock, Lin released my breasts and pulled me towards her, hugging me tightly with my face against her body. I could feel Matt forcing himself into me and I stayed in position as I heard his groan and felt him spurting inside of me.

I'm not sure how long we stayed in that position but I eventually slowly eased myself away from Lin and opened my eyes. As I watched, Lin eased herself off Matt's face and lay down beside him. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. I could taste Lin's juices on his lips as I my tongue teased his mouth. I slowly eased myself off his cock and lay down beside him on the other side to Lin and got my breath back.

I could hear both Matt and Lin also breathing deeply. As I recovered I realised that my pussy was feeling somewhat tender. After all, it had seen more use in the last twelve hours than it had seen for a long time before that. I must have dozed off for a while. When I woke up a sheet covered Matt and me but Lin was no longer in the bed.

I eased myself out of bed, doing my best not to disturb Matt. I slipped on my robe and made my way to the kitchen where I found Lin drinking a cup of tea and wearing my spare robe, which she must have found hanging on the back of my bedroom door. As I entered the room she came towards me and we hugged. I got myself a drink and he made our way to the living room. Lin sat on the sofa while I lay along it with my head in her lap. She tenderly stroked my head and ran her fingers through my hair as we talked about what had happened. I reassured her that I was definitely okay with everything, including her involvement, and she reassured me that she had no problem with my enjoyment of Matt. We both laughed as we decided that Matt also seemed to be pretty happy with the situation. It just remained to be seen whether he would be able to keep up with both of us.

suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers