The Neighbour's Son Ch. 06

Story Info
Sue & Lin return home with Matt & Steve.
3k words
4.63
43.6k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers

As I reached the open taxi door I noticed that Matt and Steve had positioned themselves to leave a gap between them on the seat. I didn't hesitate, just sat myself between them and settled back for the short drive home. When Lin climbed into the taxi she pulled down the rear-facing seat just inside the door and settled herself on that.

The position of her seat made Lin's dress ride up her legs slightly and I took a quick glance towards Steve to see his eyes feasting on her shapely calves and slightly exposed thighs.

I sat with my purse on my lap and placed a hand on each boy's thigh that was closest to me. I was aware that it was only a short ride home but was in a mood to have a little fun. I looked towards Lin and saw that she had noticed my hands. Her eyes seemed to sparkle and a slight grin formed on her face.

As I ever so slowly moved my hands up the boys' thighs Lin adjusted her position slightly. I was surprised to see her feet appear on the seat between Steve's knees as this raised her knees above her seat. I was even more surprised as she allowed her knees to part slightly. I glanced at both Matt at Steve and their eyes were glued to Lin's legs.

As Lin continued to slowly separate her knees my hand reached both boys' crotches. They were both already (or should that be 'still'?) hard. As my hand moved over their cocks they shuffled down in their seats slightly. I looked over at Matt again and his eyes were closed as he savoured my touch.

I reached the top of his zip, lifted the catch and slowly lowered the zip. I slid my hand inside his trousers, found his cock and eased it out of his trousers. I gripped it lightly so that I was barely touching it and started a slow up and down motion. My handling of his cock elicited a slight groan and he settled further down into the seat.

When I looked at Steve I saw that his eyes were wide open. I followed his gaze. Lin had settled down a little on her seat and the position of her legs presented Steve and I with a clear view up her dress. I knew that Steve was enjoying the view as his cock was pulsing against my hand. I had a little more difficulty loosening Steve's zip but managed to extricate his cock from his trousers too.

As I completed my first stroke up Steve's cock he lifted his bum from the seat. I was surprised at how on edge he was until I realised that the view up Lin's dress was revealing her pussy. It appeared that she had 'lost' her panties at some point during the evening. I knew I would have to ask her about that.

I started stroking both cocks with the same slow rhythm and very light grip. As Steve and I watched, Lin dropped one of her hands to her skirt, eased it upwards and then rested her hand over her slit. Steve's cock seemed to grow a bit harder and thicker as Lin's fingers grazed over her slit and slid between her lips. Lin's hand movements entranced Steve and I and when she removed her fingers from her slit and raised them to her mouth while staring at Steve, his hand suddenly clamped down on mine to stop my wanking of his cock.

Having not long ago had his sticky goo covering my hand I was surprised at how primed he seemed to be for a second orgasm. I took the hint, however, and just rested my hand on his cock. Matt still had his eyes closed and was enjoying my treatment of his cock.

Suddenly we were all shaken out of our reveries by the noise of the taxi passing over the speed control strip at the end of the road where we lived.

I removed my hands from the boys' cocks, and Lin and the boys sat up in their seats. The taxi pulled up outside my house and we all climbed out. I unlocked my front door while Lin paid the driver. I made for the kitchen to collect some glasses and ice and the others made their way into my lounge. By the time I joined them Lin had switched on my CD player and some soft music was playing.

As I walked into the lounge I was about to ask about drinks when Matt approached me, took the glasses from my hands and put them on the coffee table and just pulled me into the middle of the floor. Lin and Steve were already leaning into each other, their hands stroking up and down each others' bodies.

I moved my body against Matt's, rested my head on his shoulder and started moving slowly around the room, more or less swaying to the music. I felt myself relaxing in my young neighbour's arms.

I heard Lin say something but couldn't make out what it was so I opened my eyes and looked across to her and Steve. I was a bit surprised to see Lin's dress in front of one of my chairs and she was standing naked in front of Steve, her high heels being the only things she was now wearing. As I watched, she proceeded to loosen and then remove Steve's shirt, followed by his trousers and then his boxers – he had already removed his shoes.

I took in his smooth skin and well toned body. There were no bulging muscles or six-pack, just a young man's body with very little fat apparent. No doubt if he flexed his arms or legs his muscles would appear. To be gazing on another young man's body so soon after experiencing Matt's sent a thrill through my own body. I was tempted to join Lin in her adventure with Steve but revelled in the thought that I would soon have Matt out of his clothes too.

I got my first real look at Steve's cock as Lin knelt down to lower and remove his boxers. I had already had it in my hand (twice) and felt it against my pussy lips but I still hadn't seen it completely exposed before now. It was a healthy specimen and stood proudly out from his groin with only a small tuft of hair at its base. Did he shave his pubic region or was the lack of hair another sign of his youth?

As Lin stood up once Steve had stepped out of his underwear she trailed her hand up his leg and over his cock. Once she was standing she locked her hands behind his neck as she leaned forward to kiss him. Steve moaned as their lips met and he pulled her tightly to him. He didn't seem to know what to do with his hands. They would stroke up and down her sides, then rest on her bum, then move again. He tried to work a hand between their bodies but Lin kept her body tightly against his, grinding herself against his trapped cock.

Steve's hands again moved down and rested on Lin's bum. I saw his fingers dig slightly into her cheeks as they ground into each other.

I stepped away from Matt. His hands reached towards me but I took hold of them and positioned them by his side. I proceeded to loosen his shirt. When it was completely undone I loosened his belt and eased his shirt from his trousers. I felt Matt kick off his own shoes as I leaned into him to ease his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. His lovely smooth chest came into view. There were only one or two hairs on his chest. It was so smooth I couldn't resist kissing it. I stroked his chest with my hands as I nibbled and kissed it.

I let my hands drift lower. I undid his trousers and lowered his zip then eased them down past his hips. Matt just stood as I lowered myself to my knees to allow me to manoeuvre his trousers down his legs. As he stepped out of them I tossed them to one side. My hands started at his calves and moved slowly upwards. Taking hold of his undies, I eased them away from his obvious bulge and started lowering them. As I lowered his undies to reveal his cock it eased itself away from his body and pointed towards me.

I couldn't help myself. His cock was there, directly in front of me. I leant forward and flicked the end of my tongue across the head of his cock. It jerked up briefly and returned to its original position so I then quickly licked the underside in a single stroke. I smiled at Matt's reaction, his knees seeming to wobble slightly.

Eventually I got his undies down to his feet and he stepped out of them. Again, I just tossed them to one side. I looked towards Lin and Steve. They were still tight against each other moving slowly around the room but their faces were turned towards us.

Steve had managed to insert a hand between their bodies and seemed to be playing with one of Lin's breasts. Meanwhile his other hand continued to press into the flesh of her bum, holding her tightly against his cock.

Now that Matt was naked I kicked off my shoes and stood before him. With the impatience of youth he reached under my dress, grabbed my panties and just pulled them down my legs. I wasn't sure how to react so decided to just go with the flow.

With my panties removed he led me towards the sofa. He sat down himself then turned me around so that I was facing away from him and towards Lin & Steve. Matt applied pressure to my hips but held me as he manoeuvred me backwards into position between his legs. Somehow he managed to position his cock under my dress and against my bum. It felt extremely hot against my skin.

As I leaned back against his chest I closed my eyes. His hands moved towards the zip that held my dress together. I felt the zip being lowered and my dress being eased away from the front of my body. With a little pressure on my back he created enough space to allow my dress to be removed completely. Now when I leaned back my back was against his chest.

The only item of clothing I was still wearing was my bra. In only a few moments Matt had reached around, undid the front clasp and removed that last item. Once my bra was removed he took my nipples between each thumb and forefinger and teasingly pulled at each of them in full view of Lin & Steve. I couldn't help moaning and my legs seemed to part of their own volition, wantonly exposing my pussy to Lin and Steve.

I looked towards my neighbour and her son's friend. They separated and moved towards me. As they parted I noticed a thin rope of pre-cum linking Steve's cock to Lin's body. The rope snapped as Steve's cock dropped from its vertical position to a more natural angle.

I pressed myself against Matt and raised and spread my legs so that they were over his knees. Any movement of his legs outwards would cause my pussy to gape. I felt so turned on I was hoping he would spread his legs as wide as possible so that I could lose all responsibility for exposing myself lewdly.

Steve dropped onto the floor in front of me and between my legs. Lin was alongside him. He moved in as close as he could then took hold of my legs and pulled me towards him. As his cock touched my pussy lips he stopped. Matt continued to pull and knead my breasts and nipples. Steve leaned forward and took one of my proffered nipples into his mouth. I felt the sofa move slightly and looked to the side to see Lin on the sofa and leaning towards me. She wrapped her lips around my other nipple.

I was almost in heaven. A cock at my pussy lips, another hot and hard against my back, and two sets of lips wrapped around my nipples.

I felt Matt's hand drift slowly down my body and reach around to the front of my pussy. I thought he was going to play with my clit but his fingers continued on downwards past it. I was surprised to see him take hold of his friends cock but almost fainted with pleasure as he slowly moved it through my pussy lips, brushed it against my clit and then back down to my pussy lips again.

I was extremely aroused and knew my lips would be very wet, no doubt soaking and lubricating the head of Steve's cock. I sensed Steve moving closer and felt Matt's hand up against my clit as Steve's cock slipped an inch or so into my pussy. I couldn't help but moan and thrust my hips towards Steve. At the same time he thrust towards me and he slipped further inside. I could feel myself stretching slightly to accommodate him. It felt so good that I just wanted to stay where I was and feel his cock throbbing slightly inside of me.

I felt cold air on my nipples as both mouths released them almost simultaneously. Then Steve edged backwards, withdrawing his cock. I opened my eyes to see the back of Lin's head and assumed she was kissing Steve and that was what had caused him to slip out of me. As I watched they moved further from me and eventually Steve was on his back with his feet pointing towards me.

Matt grasped my hips and slowly raised me, pulling me against him. At the same time I saw Lin straddle Steve. When I reached the top of Matt's cock it popped forward from its trapped position and settled between my legs. I watched Lin reach down and hold Steve's cock up straight. At the same time I reached down and positioned Matt's cock at the entrance to my pussy.

As Lin lowered herself onto Steve I did the same onto Matt. I think we both moaned in unison and I'm sure the boys did too but I was distracted by the pleasurable feelings passing through my body. I settled down with Matt's cock completely embedded in me then watched as Lin lifted herself slightly and then dropped back down. Matt's cock jerked inside me as we watched his mother pleasure herself on his friend. In no time at all Steve hips were lifting off the floor to thrust into Lin. The slapping as their groins met sounded very loud to me but was almost drowned out by their moans.

Matt again took hold of my nipples, pulling and twisting them. The slight pain was delicious. My own hand found my clit and I played with myself as he mauled my nipples. With my other hand I reached down and raked my nails gently over Matt's balls. His cock twitched inside of me as he moaned into and then bit my shoulder.

The moans from Lin and Steve were increasing in volume and then they both stopped briefly before Lin thrust downwards, moaning as her orgasm overtook her and pressing Steve into the floor. It was obvious from the jerking and the sounds that he was pumping his cum inside her.

Watching his mother orgasm seemed to send Matt over the edge. With a groan I felt his cock throb and then spurt inside of me. His hips twitched below me as I felt another spurt followed by a third. I was close to my orgasm and desperately rubbed my clit to try to take me over the edge. Even though I was close I could not reach my orgasm and I moaned a "No" as I felt Matt soften inside of me.

Just as I was about to give up a hand took hold of my wrist and removed my hand from my clit. The next thing I knew was someone's mouth enveloping my clit. I didn't care who it was. Having someone else's mouth on me was just what I needed. I'm not sure my legs could have been any wider apart. My clit was released and a tongue started lapping at my pussy, no doubt tasting Matt's cum inside my slit.

Just the thought of someone doing that, never mind the gorgeous sensations it was causing, took me over the edge and I screamed in pleasure as my orgasm washed over me. I think I blacked out briefly and when I came back to my senses I could again feel a hard cock resting against my pussy lips. Oh, the joys from the recovery powers of young men. I realised my legs were still splayed wide so I closed them, trapping Matt's cock in position. I then swivelled around so that I was lying along the sofa with my head resting on the cushions at one end.

We were all breathing very deeply, catching our breaths. Matt's hands stroked my stomach and I enjoyed the feelings as I laid back and recovered. I looked at the floor and saw Lin & Steve lying together, Lin with her head on Steve's chest, her eyes closed and her hand stroking his thigh. As I watched Steve's cock started pulsing and growing. I mentioned that the bed was made up in the spare room but they both agreed that they were comfortable where they were.

I wondered if we were about to get another show and what effect that would have on Matt and I. For the present, though, I was happy just lying back and relaxing, with a young man's hands gently stroking my skin.

suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers