The Nerd

Story Info
He spent more time in class than chasing women.
1.7k words
4.1
45.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spent more time in chemistry class than he did chasing women. Every spare moment was spent studying some obscure piece of science literature. He had not kissed any woman except his mother. He was definitely the classic nerd.

It was an accident, nothing else, that he lost his virginity. He was driving to school one day when he saw a lady in heels walking on the road. Being a gentleman, he stopped and offered her a ride which she readily accepted.

As soon as she got in the car she was thanking him for picking her up, citing the fact that no one else might have picked her up. Dressed in a short skirt and high heels, she looked like a hooker, she said, and no one was going to pick her up on a Sunday morning driving to church.

"I am a hooker you know," she told him. "Can I do something for you?"

He was stunned at first, but decided it might be the only time he had the chance to get laid.

"How much do you charge?" he stammered.

Feeling pity for the poor scared young man she said, "Is it your first time honey?"

"Uh , yes it is."

"Are you a virgin, sweetie" she asked"

"Yes, ma'am." He said pitifully.

"Honey, this is your lucky day. I will let you do anything you want for twenty dollars and a ride home."

"OK, "he said.

"Do you have a place where we can go honey?"

"I have an apartment just a little ways from here," he said.

"Let's go there, sweetie and I will show you the time of your life."

Minutes later they pulled up in front of a small one bedroom house and together they walked in his messy place. There were books strewn about the place, but she notices and picked up the Penthouse he had lying next to his chemistry text.

"Is this how you get off? Do you like the pictures?"She asked.

"Well yes I do like the pictures but I also like the letters. I would like to experience some of the things that the people write about in their letters to the editor."

"Have you read any of the articles written by the Happy Hooker, sweetie?"

"Yes I have and they are exciting too."

"Well just think of me as the Happy Hooker, honey, and I will take you on a trip around the world."

She walked up next to him slowly wrapped her arms around him, pulling him tight to her body to make sure her felt her breasts against his chest. She kissed him deeply and pushed her tongue passed his lips and explored his virgin mouth. She could feel his already hard erection against her hip. She was pleasantly surprised when it seemed to be a very nice sized cock. Her hand went to it immediately to be sure it was a big as it seemed.

The kissing continued as she rubbed his hard cock through his jeans. She found his belt buckle and both hands worked feverously to unbutton his jeans, one button after another came apart in her deft fingers. In just a minute she had freed his aching cock and was slowly working her hand up and down the entire length.

"You have a nice one young man. You need to share this with some nice young woman." Her hand continued to move up and down the length of his rock hard member. Next she lowered herself to her knees. She began to slowly lick him from balls to head. When she reached the head of his cock she slipped the head inside her hot mouth and proceeded to push his ever hardening erection all the way down her throat, until her lips were flossing with his pubic hair.

That was all it took for the virginal young nerd. His cock erupted like a small volcano, spewing its hot lava into the far reaches of her esophagus. She grabbed his ass and held on tightly to his bucking hips, not to miss one drop of the copious fluids.

As he slowed his ministrations she worked her lips up and down his super sensitive pole. When she was sure she had cleaned his cock as well as it could be cleaned, she slowly allowed it to slip from her lips.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" she asked as she gazed into his glazed eyes. She knew the answer but she wanted to hear a virgin tell her it felt good. She had never had a virgin before.

"It was the best thing I ever felt," he whimpered.

"You are still hard. Would you like to do something else?" she teased.

"Yes I would." His freshly sucked cock was still at full mast, begging for more.

"Would you like to put it in my pussy?" She was enjoying how turned on he was. She had never had a man stay hard after cumming in her mouth like he had. And, his cock was bigger than most so having it inside her wet pussy, was a must.

"Well come here stud and put that big fat cock inside me." She laid back and spread her legs in anticipation of being nicely filled.

He climbed between her legs and she guided his raging hard on into her wet slit. He pushed his cock into her without delay, sliding it all the way inside her hot wet snatch in one single movement. She gasped as it filled her more than any other man.

Following his natural instincts he humped her hard and fast. The sounds of skin slapping filled the room. Having just cum, he lasted longer this time and it was to her advantage. She could feel an orgasm building and with every thrust of his hips she came ever closer to an eruption of epic proportion.

With perfect timing he slammed his hips forward and thrust as deeply as he could manage, then held himself there as he came hard and fast. At the same moment she shuddered and came hard. Her pussy tightened around the large cock filling her. They held each other tightly as their orgasms flooded both of their systems. It was several minutes before they disengaged.

Her hand wrapped around his well worked member. It was still fairly hard in her hand and she slowly stroked him. Encouraged by the fact that he was not going soft quickly she lowered her lips to his semi erect cock and began to lick and suck him, hoping to get him up enough to fill her once more. He did not disappoint her.

"Would you like to take one more adventure today sweetheart?" She asked sweetly.

"I most certainly would," he said.

"I would love to take you around the world baby, like Xavier Hollander talks about in her Penthouse articles." She could tell he knew what she meant by the light in his eyes.

"You would do that for me?" he asked quietly.

"Yes I will stud. I want to feel that big cock of yours in my tight ass." She rolled over and sat up on her knees exposing puckered lips for his viewing pleasure. "Put your fingers in my pussy and then lube my ass good with your cum."

He followed her directions and soon he had two fingers inside her tight anal cavity. She reached between her spread legs and grasped the young nerds' hardened cock, and guided it to her puckered little asshole. As he put the head of his cock to her ass lips, she pushed back and forced the head of his cock just inside her.

"Now just let me push your cock into my ass," she told him. He held still and she began to rock slowly until his full length was inside her. She was filled more than she had ever been. She stopped just as she had taken him all in and just enjoyed the feeling of being so full and so stretched.

"Fuck me stud, fuck my ass hard." He did not need any more encouragement. He began moving slowly at first but in no time he was fucking her hard and fast. Her ass was even tighter than her pussy, but after cumming so hard twice, he was able to hold off for quite a while. He kept stroking her ass hard and fast, his balls slamming into her lower pussy. She reached between her legs and began to rub her pussy as he fucked her ass. She got herself off time and time again as he kept shoving his hard cock into her ass over and over.

Suddenly she felt him thrust harder than ever and hold still. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her aching ass. The heat of his cum was slamming against her anal walls and starting to run down the inside of her thighs.

Suddenly she needed more. She slowly pulled forward letting his cock slide out of her tight sphincter muscles. She then turned over underneath him. Once settled she flipped him on his back.

She held his arms above his head and worked her way upward. Soon, her cum soaked pussy was sitting on his face.

"Lick my pussy lover. I need to cum again," she cried as she shoved her wet pussy into his face. He had read about licking pussy and here was his big chance. His tongue slid inside her wet pussy, tasting the combination of their juices. She moved herself and talked him into knowing what to do and soon he was licking her blood engorged clit. He sucked it like a small cock and before long she was feeling her orgasm building inside.

His tongue pushed flat against her clit, pushing the hood back and exposing the most sensitive parts to his inexperienced cunt licking. Experienced or not, he was doing the job well. She tensed up and began shaking as the orgasm shook her. She kept shaking for almost a minute before she pulled her pussy away from his face and rolled on her back to rest and a break from her incredulous orgasms.

Afterwards they both dressed and he took her to her home, having to let her out a few blocks away from her home because she still lived at home with her mother and did not want him dropping by.

He never saw her again. But then again he never forgot her either.