The Nerd and the Big Bottomed Girl

Story Info
My name is Laura.
4.3k words
4.29
70.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
158 Followers

My name is Laura, and this is a true story from my life that I tentatively call "The Nerd and the Big Bottomed Girl". Of course, I am the "big bottomed girl" in the story and this is not meant to be insulting at all. It is simply a statement of fact that I have very slender shoulders and a slim waist, but a giant bottom that jiggles as I walk and enormous hips that sway without my consent. But more on that as I relate the story. So here we go.

Like most skinny, somewhat nerdy 18 year old boys, Timmy was obsessed with "The Slave Girl of Marra", a popular comic book, or graphic novel as he called it, featuring a beautiful slave girl named Silkette. Sometimes I would sneak a look through Timmy's collection of comics, and I have to admit I found Silkette fascinating as well, mostly because of the way she was drawn, with her slender shoulders, slim waist, giant hips, and huge round bottom that would bounce and jiggle its way through every page of the graphic novel. Except that my hair is darker than Silkette's, I look very much like her, as I mentioned, especially the slim waist and enormous, bouncing rear end, so it excited me a little that boys like Timmy would like her so much.

I often noticed Timmy, who was the twin brother of my best friend Lacey, staring at my own big butt as Lacey and I would hang out at her house. I have to admit his attention and obsession with my giant backside would titillate me and make me blush a little. In the summer, I would wear my thin cotton shorts that showed off every inch of my huge butt and I could feel my big ass jiggling under those shorts as I took every opportunity to make sure Timmy would get a good look. I loved how much he liked it.

My lovely friend Lacey actually enjoyed teasing me about the large size of my bottom as well. She liked to pat and slap my big butt and comment on its huge size, even occasionally pulling me over her knee and giving me a good spanking. It was quite humiliating, but I learned that I absolutely adore being spanked, so I didn't fight it, even when she would spank me with other friends around or in public. It would have done me no good to protest anyway, as Lacey would give me a good, solid, firm spanking, and other people would just laugh as they saw me struggling.

One day, I was sneaking a look through issue number 24 of "The Slave Girl of Marra" at Lacey's house, and tingling in my belly as I looked at Silkette being chained to a large wooden post by her wrists, while her huge, scantily clad bottom was spanked by Prince Quo. I noticed that, despite her humiliating punishment and huge, exposed backside, she was actually enjoying her predicament and becoming excited by the handsome Prince and his firm hand. Silkette was like a sister to me, and I wondered what it would feel like to be chained to a post and spanked by Timmy. The thought of Timmy watching the fat on my big ass jiggle under his hand, and his inevitable thrill at having me helpless and chained while he smacked my huge bottom was more than I could take and I gasped a little out loud. I had to put the comic book down and compose myself before anyone noticed.

It was on that day that I decided I wanted to go to the upcoming Halloween costume party dressed as Silkette. I immediately became nervous at the thought and wondered if I would have the courage, but my excitement overcame my fears and I committed myself to the idea. I picked up the graphic novel and took a good look at Silkette and took a mental picture of what I would need. I could make that thin strip of pure silk that was pulled between her enormous ass cheeks and attached to the back of her collar. The thin, flowery piece of lightly colored silk that barely covered her breasts would be easy to make as well, I thought to myself, but her chains, shackles, and leash would be difficult to replicate. Where does one get lovely shackles and chains like that, fitted to show off the impossibly curvy figure, slim waist, and giant hips of a slave girl?

My older brother Dan told me about a place he thought would sell things like that. He had heard about it from Suzie, a girl in his graduating class who was very comfortable with her sexuality, and might know where to get items like the ones I was looking for. I would never have found the store myself, as it was inconspicuously named "The Shop on J Street", but when I went in, I could see it was just what I needed.

There was a very pretty, somewhat older woman running the shop and she offered to help me right away. "Ah, you wish to look like Silkette from the comic book, don't you?", she asked playfully, "She is quite popular these days." I blushed.

She looked me up and down as I wilted under her gaze, and she said, "You know, if you colored your hair, you could look exactly like her. You have the same big, lovely ass that she has." She reached out and caressed my large backside as I gasped.

"Well, come with me into the other room." she said, smiling, "and let's see if we can't fit you with some chains that will make you feel beautiful." She seemed very relaxed and confident and I couldn't help but follow her obediently into the back room despite my nervousness and apprehension. She closed the door behind us and again looked me up and down with those pretty eyes of hers. She smiled broadly.

"To fit you properly for shackles and chains, I will need you to strip down to your panties and bra at least," she said firmly. "Don't be shy," she added quickly, "it is important to get the fit right." She laughed at my obviously nervous facial expression, and she said, "Come, come, that enormous ass of yours is practically bursting out of those pants anyway." She gave my big butt a playful slap and I giggled.

I stripped down to my underwear and stood anxiously before the shopkeeper as she walked around me, staring at every inch of me. She stopped for a while behind me and placed her hand on my bottom as she said, "Good lord, you have a big ass. Your huge butt jiggles and shakes even when you are standing still!" I moaned softly at her comment as I felt the blood rush to my embarrassed face. She just laughed.

She quickly became professional and competent however, as she selected some shackles, chains, and collars and locked them on me, over and over, until we found the right fit. I could feel her eyes on my ass as I slipped in and out of various chains, but her demeanor put me at ease and I began to enjoy the process. Finally, I looked at myself in the full length mirror and felt dizzy with excitement. I was chained like Silkette! I looked at my collar, and my wrists chained together and attached to my collar to limit my movement, and my delicate ankles shackled together by a short length of chain, and I nearly passed out with pleasure at the sight! The shopkeeper smiled.

"Perfect, but before we remove your chains and box them up," she said suddenly, "I would like to offer you a 20 percent discount if you would allow me to chain you to the wall like Silkette and give your big ass a good spanking before you go." My knees buckled. I thought of Silkette chained to that large wooden post and spanked by the Prince, and I wanted to experience that feeling.

"Okay," I answered softly.

She quickly chained my bound wrists to the wall and placed her hand on my huge backside. "You have the biggest butt I have ever seen," she said gently. "I can't believe you have such a slender waist and such huge hips and such a big, fat bottom begging to be slapped." I squirmed in my chains. She pulled her hand back and smacked my rear end with firm force as I gasped loudly. She laughed again and proceeded to spank me for a good ten minutes as I moaned and squirmed with humiliation and pleasure. Each loud smack brought a wave of delight to my bound body and I couldn't help arching my back and thrusting my big ass back to receive the shopkeeper's hand. I slumped in exhaustion and satisfaction as she finished, and she said, "I could watch your giant, heavy bottom jiggle all day, but I suppose I'd better let you go home." She smiled as she unchained me, and she kissed me on the lips tenderly.

"I hope you will come back," she said sweetly, as I dressed and let her walk me to the front door with my newly purchased boxes holding my chains, shackles, and a leash like the one Silkette wears.

"I will, and thank you," I said weakly and I made my way back home.

I called Lacey when I got home and told her my plan to be Silkette for the costume party. She was thrilled. She said she would hold the keys to my shackles and take control of my leash for the night, so my costume would be highly realistic. I shuddered with excitement.

The rest of my costume was easy to make, and I arrived at Lacey's house on the night of the party, with everything in a big bag, after deciding to dress at her house to give me courage. She answered the door already dressed in a sexy nurse costume, and she let me into her room to change. I was very nervous, so I closed the door and decided to dress in complete privacy. I stripped down and looked at myself in Lacey's mirror. My hips looked enormous and I blushed. I put on my collar, and slid the thin silk tie through the crack in my huge ass and clipped it to my collar. I turned sideways to see myself better in the mirror and I was embarrassed to see my giant butt exposed and jiggling in my outfit. I took a deep breath and finished dressing.

I needed help with the chains, so I told Lacey to come in and help me. When she entered the room, her eyes widened and she stared hard at my exposed, vulnerable body, especially staring at my big backside. "Oh my god, you look amazing," she said. "Walk around the room a little so I can watch the fat on your huge butt shake and jiggle," she ordered. I obeyed nervously. "Oh my god," she kept saying as she watched me.

She eagerly grabbed the shackles and chains and began locking them into place on my wrists, collar, and ankles, while she slapped and caressed my giant ass. I moaned with delight at her attention, and I was a little sorry when she finished and observed me. I was locked in chains, and except for my decision to leave my hair dark, I looked just like Silkette, the slave girl from Marra. Lacey was breathing heavily and smiling as she locked my leash into place on my collar, and she put the keys to my shackles in her purse. She held the end of my leash as she said, "Let's go get Timmy, and leave for the party. He's going to like the way you look, I think."

Timmy was standing in the living room as I was led by my leash out of Lacey's room, and he was dressed as a scientist of some kind. He turned to look at me and he nearly passed out as his knees buckled. Lacey smiled at his reaction, and she said, "Yes, she certainly has a big butt, doesn't she Timmy? Do you like the way it jiggles in her slave costume? You can see all of her huge, fat rump, can't you? She looks good in chains, too, doesn't she?" Timmy was obviously aroused and breathing heavily, but he didn't speak.

"I know," Lacey said, "let's give Laura's gigantic, jiggling backside a good spanking before we leave. It will help her get into character." Timmy blushed and laughed nervously. Even under his lab coat, his arousal was obvious.

Lacey giggled as she chained my leash to the an iron ring on her fireplace, and she told me to face the fireplace and put my hands on the wall so I could be in position to be spanked. "Good girl," she said as I obeyed, "now make your big, fat ass jiggle for me." I wasn't sure what she meant, so I just moved a little and swayed my big hips slightly, and I could feel my enormous rump jiggling with each movement as Lacey laughed with pleasure. I wondered what Timmy's face looked like as he watched.

I yelped as I felt Lacey's hand land firmly on my big butt, making a loud smacking noise, and causing me to stop breathing momentarily. She proceeded to give me the hardest spanking she had ever given me, and my eyes were tearing up a little as I struggled to keep breathing. I felt a tremendous wave of pleasure and happiness rush through my body with each loud smack on my big, shaking bottom. I was gasping in pain and joy. Lacey stopped after a while and lightly patted the biggest curve of my butt, causing my back to arch wildly, and my big rear end to tingle with delight.

"Timmy, come spank Laura's big butt," Lacey said suddenly. I heard a nervous whimper from Timmy as he stammered an unintelligible response. "Get over here Timmy, right now, I mean it!," she said forcefully. "Laura is chained to the wall, looking like Silkette the slave girl, and she needs you to give her giant, fat, completely exposed rump a good spanking, right now!"

I heard Timmy walk over to me, but I didn't dare turn my head. I didn't want him to see how humiliating and exciting this turn of events was for me. I waited quietly, but I made my huge ass jiggle a little for him, to entice him. Timmy giggled quietly and gave my big butt a few playful slaps. Even this, because it was Timmy touching my huge ass, excited me to no end. I wanted to beg him to let me go down on my knees and use my mouth to please him, or for him to chain me face down on his bed, and let him slide into me from behind as he mounted my enormous ass and spanked me all night. I was dizzy and my heart was fluttering as Lacey said, "All right then, let's go to the party." She unchained me and took control of my leash as we walked out the front door. I was too excited and heated up to speak, but I felt Timmy's equally excited eyes on my big, jiggling butt as I was walked on my leash, and this made me happy.

The party was a lot of fun, and my outfit and giant butt received a lot of attention. Lacey either held my leash, or chained me to some object in the room, so I was never free to wander around. She knew how to treat a slave girl, for sure. She spanked me and teased me about the huge size of my bottom, making sure to point out how big my ass is to anyone who came by. She let some of the guys at the party spank my big butt as well. She seemed to enjoy seeing me spanked. I didn't talk to Timmy much, but I could feel his eyes ogling my big, fat bottom all night.

Lacey still held my leash as we made it back to her house after the party. She looked so cute as a sexy nurse, I couldn't get over it. Timmy had run to the corner store to get some licorice, so Lacey and I were alone for a moment.

"Hey Laura," Lacey said, "Timmy is really shy and I don't think he has been with a woman yet." I thought that was probably true, although he was plenty cute enough to attract women.

"I know he has a big bottom fetish and he is wild about your big butt, and I think he has a big crush on you. Would you let me chain you to Timmy's bed tonight, like Silkette would be, so you can show him how to treat a slave girl and help him become more confident and sexual?"

I gasped and stammered, but she didn't wait for my response. She walked me to Timmy's room and chained my leash to the head of his bed. "He will be back, soon," she said, " so good luck." She giggled and left the room with me leashed to Timmy's bed, and my wrists and ankles still chained like a slave. There was so much blood in my face that I couldn't think and I was especially conscious of my huge butt after she told me Timmy is "wild" about it.

Timmy entered the room and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me there. I decided to obey Lacey and help Timmy learn about his sexuality. Besides, I was so excited I couldn't have helped myself anyway and I was chained to his bed. "Come in Timmy," I said smiling sweetly, "I want you to play with me."

Timmy was gasping for air as we walked toward me. "I hear you like girls with really big butts," I said. I turned around to show him my own big ass, and I asked him, "Is my bottom big enough for you?" I made the fat on my big ass jiggle for him.

"Y-yes," he answered. "I love how big your b-bottom is," he added. I smiled.

"Would you like me to bend my giant rump over your bed so you can pat it and slap it a little?," I asked nicely. "As you can see," I added, "I am chained to your bed, so I am your slave tonight. All you have to do is tell me what to do." My heart was racing with joy.

"Y-yes," he said quietly, "please bend your big butt over my bed so I can touch it."

"Yes, Master," I responded playfully. I bent over the edge of his bed, my huge ass sticking up in the air with the fat jiggling as I positioned myself for him. I felt his hand lightly touch my big rump and pat it carefully, and I squealed with absolute pleasure. "Would you enjoy slapping my big butt, Master?," I asked. My enormous ass felt big and sexy sticking up in the air like that, and I couldn't help myself. Timmy's palms were sweaty as he gave my big ass a good slap. I squealed again, loudly. He smacked my big butt again, a bit harder and I squirmed and gasped loudly.

"Would you like to tease me about the large size of my bottom as you spank me, Master?," I asked innocently. My face began to sweat a little and I felt flushed with heat.

I felt Timmy's hand land loudly on my giant ass again as he said, "You have the biggest butt I have ever seen." I moaned. Again his hand smacked the biggest part of my huge ass as he said, "Your butt is enormous and fat and needs to be spanked." He was getting the hang of this, I thought. He continued teasing me and spanking me for a very long time, my leash attached to his bed, and my wrists and ankles in shackles and chains. The thin silk strip wedged between my huge ass cheeks forced me to feel every jiggle and bounce of my big bottom. I was nearly passing out with pleasure, but I wanted to teach him more before I was completely gone.

I turned my head to see that he had taken off his lab coat and his excitement was incredible, embarrassing him for a moment. His face was sweating and red and he pulled back slightly when I looked back at him. "It's okay, Timmy," I said quickly. "You are being wonderful, and I love that the jiggling of my big butt excites you." I turned around and, on my knees, I kissed his delightful erection through his white scientist pants. He gasped in joy and exquisite agony.

"Would you like me to take you in my mouth, Timmy?," I asked. "I am your slave, and I would like to please you in any way." Without waiting for his response, I raised my shackled hands and unbuttoned his pants, sliding the zipper down, and pulling down his briefs. I leaned forward and took that fantastically excited erection deep into my mouth and began to slide my head back and forth, my back arching in pleasure. Timmy moaned and placed his hands on my dark hair, guiding me back and forth, forcing himself deep inside my mouth. I was in heaven.

I didn't want him to finish yet, so I pulled my head back and looked up into his sweating face, and said, "Would you like to finish me from behind, Timmy? Would you like to slide yourself deep into my huge ass and make me writhe and moan in agonizing pleasure, as you spank me and enter my big butt over and over?" I thought my words would make him explode.

"Oh god, yes," he said. He flipped me around so I was again bent over the edge of his bed, and he unhooked the silk strip from my collar and slid it away from my giant, jiggling butt, exposing my huge ass utterly and completely. He slapped my big butt a few times, playfully, and before I could gasp or yell, I felt his erect penis slide deep into my gigantic rump, forcing me to yell unwillingly and gasp for air. He continued to spank me as he slid into me, deeply and forcefully, repeatedly, again and again, slapping my giant backside with every thrust. I was exploding and shuddering with joy and delight, shoving my big ass toward him, my chains clinking with each movement, until he erupted in a long wave of pleasure and I collapsed completely, utterly unable to think or speak. He caressed my giant sweating ass, unthinking and breathing hard, as I slowly began to compose myself, and I let myself reel in the enormous happiness and satisfaction I was feeling.

Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
158 Followers
12