The Nerd Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of 'Married Life'.
2.4k words
3.57
40.2k
4
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

Part 3 of 5 Married Life

I was happy to get back home with no other men around. I still sucked her off morning and night and then jerked off after she went to sleep. I liked my new job, so overall things were going well. My birthday was getting closer when she had promised to make love to me.

One evening when I got home from work, I saw Kathy sipping wine and chatting with some guy in our living room. "Hi Sweetie, this is my brother Steve. He just got out of jail and needs a place to stay for a few days."

That was the first I knew that she even had a brother, but maybe if I had a brother in jail, I would not say much either. I never asked what he was in jail for. I didn't mind him staying for a couple days, but what I wanted most was to be alone with my new wife. After that disastrous honeymoon I was looking forward to a quiet married life. The couple days stretched into a week, then 2 weeks. According to Kathy, Steve wanted to find a job so he could get his own place, but after several interviews he still had no job offers. The problem was he could not get a job because he was always sleepy. In prison there were always 2 or 3 guys sleeping in the same cell. That was what he was used to. In other words he could not sleep if he was in a room alone. It had something to do with the time he was put in solitary confinement for screwing up.

"I don't like it," I said, "but if it gets him out of our house I'll go and sleep in the same room with him."

"No," Kathy replied, "He is my brother so I'll sleep with him, but I'm not giving up my bed also. So the easiest way is for you and he to exchange rooms."

"No way, we only have a double bed."

"Is it worth while buying single beds for a few days? That is unless you want us to have single beds after he leaves. If that is what you want we can throw out the double bed and replace it with 2 singles." Things never work out for me. I don't want single beds but I don't want Kathy in the same bed with a guy, even if he is her brother. Maybe the best was to get him out of the house as soon as possible.

"OK but you are going to have to wear pajamas, no more sleeping in the nude." And so it was agreed. While Steve was out looking for work I moved my things out of the master bedroom to the spare bedroom and moved Steve's stuff into the master bedroom. While I had agreed to this, somehow it did not feel right.

A couple weeks later Kathy admitted, "Steve needs sex. I have woke up a few times to find his hard cock pressed against me, even though he was still half sleep."

"Throw the bum out. I never wanted him here in the first place."

"That's not the way to handle it. We need to get him out somewhere where he can find a girlfriend. The last time he tried to fuck me I had to jerk him off for relief, but I don't want to have to do that every time he is horny so lets find him a girl."

. "I'm not letting him try and have sex with you in my bed while I am sleeping alone in the guest room. I'll switch places with you. At least with you in the guest room he won't be touching you."

"I don't think that is a good idea unless you want to be fucked up the ass by him. He used to have a sissy boy like you in prison that he used to suck him off and take it up the ass. No, it's best to find him a girl. This Friday we will take him out to Alfrado's Nightclub. We can have a nice dinner, a few drinks to relax him, and I'll teach him how to dance so he can get a woman." I was leery of the idea but anything that would get him out of the house, I was in favor of. Friday night we had a good dinner but it was not much fun watching Kathy dance with Steve all night. The next Friday Kathy suggested to save money I should stay at home and just the 2 of them would go out.

My birthday was close so I reminded Kathy of her promise to make love to me. Since Steve had moved in with her, I was reduced to jerking myself off, but I was surprised at Kathy. I had been sucking her off morning and night before Steve arrived, but she did not appear to miss it now. Kathy thought differently. "How could you suggest such a thing. With Steve having a hard on all the time, how unfair that would be to make him listen to our fucking and he not getting any. So unless you want me to fuck him also, I suggest you do all you can to get him a job so he can move out."

How come she knew he had a hard on all the time? However I knew any time I questioned her, she got angry so I didn't ask. Could it get worse? Yes. Kathy told me Steve is unable to get a job with his present skills because he is an ex con. He has a chance to take a government sponsored automotive mechanics course in a town, about 80 miles away. He is guaranteed a job when he graduates and then he will move out. Of course I agree with her that this is a good plan. Now the second shoe drops. He will need a car so either I give him mine and take the bus to work or I need to buy him a car. I gave up my car. Even with government assistance the course was expensive and Steve would need new work clothes and had expensive tools to buy which he would use afterwards on his job. She said the only way this would work was for me to get a part time job and Steve would pay me back once he started working.

From the day we were married I had let Kathy look after our bills. My paycheck went into a joint account from which she paid all the bills and took out money for groceries and other things. I make good money, but I guess it's not enough. "I have found you a part time job as a security guard that you can work on the weekends and make enough money to cover all these extra expenses. Money was tight before with Steve and I going out dancing every Friday night. Dinner and drinks in a nightclub are expensive, but it's worth it while I teach him how to dance so he can get a girl."

Kathy felt to teach Steve social graces, they should act as boyfriend and girlfriend so he could get back in the dating scene. This meant that they did some kissing and touching on the dance floor. That was also why they ate out so he would be comfortable taking a girl to dinner. I did not want to see them dance or kiss and to save money, I stayed home with a TV dinner while they went out. I didn't like her new idea, but anything to get Steve out of our house was worth it. Steve did not have a driver's license so Kathy drove him wherever they went.

Two weeks before Steve was to start the course, Kathy came home all excited. A couple they had got to know quite well from their Friday night dances had won an all expense trip for 4 to Cancun Mexico, and they had asked Steve and Kathy to go with them. Of course they assumed they were husband and wife.

"That's great honey, but I would like to go so just tell them I am your husband and Steve is just your brother."

"I can't do that. They would think we were weird or something. Also they don't even know you. They are not going to let a stranger go with them. They invited Steve and I because they know us and like us. If I tell them you are my husband they will go alone. Is that what you want, to ruin my only chance to have a nice holiday?"

"But honey, if they think you are man and wife they will expect the two of you to have sex, so at least tell them Steve is your brother."

"I already told you I can't do that. Steve and I sleep together now, so what is the big deal?"

"I don't trust Steve. If he gets you away somewhere he will try and make love to you. You said he is horny all the time and he still does not have a girlfriend."

" Is that what this is all about? You are afraid I will fuck Steve or maybe they are into wife swapping so Steve still gets to put his cock into a nice warm pussy while you don't get any? I told you Steve couldn't get a girlfriend because he does not have a job. No pretty girl wants to go out with a looser, let alone fuck him. Don't you see Sweetie this is working out perfect? Steve gets a holiday to relax in the sun before he starts his tough course. As soon as he graduates he gets a job and moves out. That is what you want isn't it?" I can't argue with her logic, but somehow it doesn't feel right.

As they were packing for their trip, talking and laughing Kathy made me feel worse by saying, "The airfare, hotel and meals are all paid for but drinks and entertainment are extra expenses. Since you are here on your own, maybe you could volunteer to work a few nights as well to make some extra money to cover our expenses, and with no one to talk to you could wear your tongue stretcher all the time. I know you have been slacking off lately." It was embarrassing to hear Kathy talk to me like that in front of Steve, but I could tell by the smirk on his face he already knew about that.

After dropping them off at the airport I drove home depressed. I couldn't put my finger on it but I had a bad feeling something was wrong. I had made love to my wife exactly twice, and since we were married I had spent half my married life alone while Kathy was with some other guy. When she got home I had to make her see this was not right, and I wanted to move back to my bedroom, and Steve would have to make due in the guest bedroom.

Upon their return, they seemed very friendly with each other. They spent a lot of time talking to each other, almost ignoring me. Kathy had bought some sexy, almost slutty clothes down there and she loved to show off. When I tried to move back to my bed, Kathy said no, but she would come into my room at night and let me suck her. I wanted to make love to her but I guess this was better than no sex at all. It always made me mad when she said wait until I go back to Steve and then you can jerk yourself off. She would come in wearing sexy baby doll pajamas, but when I complained about her letting Steve see her that way, she would say if I didn't like that she could always go back to sleeping in the nude. It bothered me that Kathy had said Steve needed to find a girlfriend for sex, yet somehow he seemed more satisfied than I did.

At last Steve's course started. I had to take the bus to work so Kathy could drive Steve to his automotive school in Bradford. Kathy would spend the day there and drive Steve home at night. She said that since she was away all day I would have to do the housework at night. So now in addition to my full time job and my part time job I had to do the housework also. I even had to wash his clothes along with Kathy's and mine. What made it worse was 2 nights a week Steve had evening classes which would make it late getting home so both of them would stay overnight in Bradford. I hardly saw Kathy because I worked Saturdays and Sundays and they stayed overnight in Bradford 2 nights a week. When they were home they talked to each other more than to me.

When I finally got up my nerve to ask Kathy for some sex, as I was tired of jerking off alone at night, she said what about poor Steve. "He has to sleep with me. Sometimes I can feel his rock hard cock trying to get into my pussy through my pajamas."

I was frustrated and angry. "Are you trying to tell me that on that week vacation you had with Steve he never tried to fuck you?"

"Don't question me about our holiday."

"I am your husband. I have a right to know if your brother is trying to fuck you."

"All right Sweetie if you must know. We did fuck. It turned me on to know that you were working a part time job so that I could have a nice holiday with Steve. I let him fuck me whenever he wanted. I sucked him off and let him fuck me in the ass. He got used to that in prison. We partied all night and laughed at you because you were paying the bill. It was a week of non-stop sex and it made me feel good that you were home alone jerking off. I liked the idea that as your wife you were getting none and I was giving Steve all the sex he wanted, whenever he wanted it. And, by the way

STEVE IS NOT MY BROTHER."

Coming soon part 4 My Sister.

E-mail comments or suggestions.

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers