The Nerd Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
555 Followers

"You stupid fat pig. Can't you do anything right? I am fed up with your incompetence. Nick get your thickest belt. I want you to beat her on her bare ass. Make her scream in pain. I want her kneeling before me, crying and begging my forgiveness. I want you to hurt her bad, then you and I are going to fuck while we enjoy her agony."

I could not believe that Nick was going to do it. We had been married 3 years and my own husband was going to beat me for her enjoyment. He was somehow under her spell, because he got his belt, stripped my bloomers, and bent me over the end of the picnic table giving Kathy an excellent view.

"OK Nick, start beating her. Hit her as hard as you can. I want to hear screams."

And, beat me he did. It felt like my behind was on fire. I didn't want to scream, but I could not help it. The pain was too great. Through tear filled eyes, I could see Kathy with a smirk on her face, watching me suffer while she sipped on her drink. I must have passed out, because the next thing I was aware of, the beating had stopped and I heard Nick's voice. "Kathy, you made me whip my wife for your amusement, so you have to follow through on your part of the bargain."

"Do you see her kneeling between my legs begging my forgiveness and sucking me off? I don't. Maybe next time, if you beat her properly, I'll let you." There would be no next time if I could help it.

Even though I tried my best I screwed up again, at least in Kathy's eyes. One of my morning jobs was to hand wash her panties each day. I think it was because sometimes she had semen in them. On the morning she was having some of her health club friends over for breakfast, I was so busy getting that ready I forgot and it was one of the times she had been fucked the day before.

"Are you intentionally trying to cause trouble between my husband and I? I am going to teach you not to disobey my orders. Strip off all your clothes and wait by the pool for me. I am going to get Nick to blister your fat ass until it bleeds."

She had sent Nick on some errand so while she waited for his return she brought out a canoe paddle she had bought so Nick could hurt me more if he beat me again.

"You have until Nick returns to make me change my mind about having you beaten. You can start by kissing my ass, telling me how beautiful I am and how worthless you are."

I was really afraid I could get hurt bad so I tried my best to appease her. "You are so sexy and beautiful I am honored to serve you any way I can. I love to kiss you ass and suck your asshole. I like it when you butt out your cigarettes on me because it gives you pleasure. If you want me beaten and raped for your amusement then I am happy to do that for you."

I thought it was working because Kathy was just listening, so when Nick showed up I thought I had escaped a beating. How wrong I was.

"One of your most important duties is to drink my pee right from my cunt without getting me wet and you did not even mention that. Nick your wife does not show me the proper amount of respect. Come and kiss my pussy first, then I want you to beat her as hard as you can. This time I want to see her fat ass bleeding and listen to her screaming and then we will get it on."

How that bitch could get my own husband to beat me I'll never know but beat me he did. I didn't want to scream because I knew it turned her on but I could not help myself. I screamed, pleaded and begged knowing that was what she wanted and I hoped it would be enough that she would tell Nick to stop.

Kathy came over and grabbing me by the hair pulled up my head so she could look me in the eyes. "Tell me you are nothing but a fat pig not even worthy to eat my shit and make it sound convincing." Of course I told her what she wanted to hear. Anything to stop the pain. My behind felt like I was sitting on a red-hot stove.

"Do it some more Nick. This is getting me soo hot." I was crying and on the verge of passing out when I heard her say, "OK Nick that's enough. Now get over here and suck me off. I want to fell your tongue working in my pussy." He fell to his knees and sucked her, as she lay sprawled on her lounge chair.

"That was pretty good Nick. If I give you some training you might be able to please me as much as Billie does. Now I want you to go to your wife and jerk off on her. Jerk off on her face."

It was if a light finally dawned on Nick. He realized how low he had sunk. "In my whole life I never met a bitch like you. I am so sorry Mary. Let's get out of here before she corrupts me totally."

That was the story Mary told me over the phone. I don't know if it was stress or emotional strain, but I had a mild stroke. I was released from the hospital almost immediately. I felt no different than before, but it would cause me to lose my job.

When I got home Kathy was all over me with hugs and kisses. "I am so sorry Billie. I know I can be a bit nasty at times, and maybe a little unreasonable too, but that is all behind us now. I am going to let you have sex with me, without wearing a condom. For a week you can do me as many times as you like."

I know she has fooled me before, but this time I think she means it. Also, it is hard to think straight when she is pushing her lush body into you, and giving you French kisses.

End of part 4

part 5 The Final Chapter coming soon.

Omega12
Omega12
555 Followers
12