The Never Ending Buffet Ch. 03

Story Info
An old man gets to live out his fantasies.
3.7k words
4.62
33.4k
7

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty or so minutes later my phone went off. It was Amy. Jennifer had told her where I lived, but had not given her the apartment number. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Melissa got up to let Amy in.

Here was another surprise. Amy was not alone. With her was an Asian lady with long dark hair sweeping down a very slender body. The hair reached past her waist so that some of it was bunched on her hips. She was wearing a green silk blouse and tight beige slacks in the current high water style. What got me were the 3" high heels and the green lacquered nails of her very lovely feet. She was a knockout. The face, when I finally got to it, showed quite a few years even though the eyes glittered with amusement.

"Have you finished your examination?" Amy asked, "If you have I would like to introduce Mika, she is the beauty in our group. We are all jealous of her."

I looked back at Amy. "You have no reason to be jealous of any woman. I admit that Mika is very beautiful, but so are you. Were it not for the obvious good humor and intelligence in her eyes I would choose you over her, as it is, it is mostly a draw."

Amy and Mika both had a stunned look on their faces, and when I looked over at Melissa she had it too.

"What, what's wrong?"

"Uncle Walt. You have no idea what you said, do you?"

"I'm just being honest, as I told Jennifer; I can see something good about most women. I love how you look Mika, but I love how Amy tastes; I could make a meal of her. Oh shit, I'm sorry Amy, was I not supposed to say anything about that? I had just finished telling Melissa about you and Jennifer and forgot that maybe not everyone knew."

"That is alright Walt. Mika and a few other friends know what we have been up to. In fact, that is why I brought her along. We have a proposition for you. We have a group of divorcees and widows who have no wish to take the time for romance, but don't want to be known as sluts."

Mika spoke up then. "With what Jenny told us last week and then Amy today, we're hoping that you will be willing to take care of most of us. You treated Jenny as if she was a jewel; she has never been treated that way and was totally blown away."

"Are you saying that you want me to service these lovely women?"

"Yes, we are."

"Then I would have to say no."

"Noo?!"

"Yes, I said no. I am not about to act as stud to a group of women, even if I could. If they do not want romance, then there is no incentive. I admit that the idea of having sex with someone like Mika and Jennifer and Amy sounds great, but without the chance of it developing into something else I don't want to. I would have to take them out to dinner and to the zoo and to shows and other things, just sex is not enough."

"But what about Jennifer and Me?"

"I'm sorry Amy, but I thought that was a one time thing. Jennifer was so vulnerable and needed to know that she was attractive. You, on the other hand, were being argumentative and demanding; I had to disarm you, and I have to admit, the thought of diving between those delightful thighs was very hard to resist. If I am to be with women like you for a long period of time, then sex will not be enough to keep my interest. I have done without for years, and I see no reason to change unless my loneliness can be worked on as well. I miss sex with my wife, but Jessie was so much more than a body, she was my life partner and I miss her companionship more than the sex."

Melissa waddled over and put herself under my arm. "I'm sorry Uncle Walt, I know you miss her and I do too. She was like a second mom to me; I really wish she were here to help now. You have been great, but I need a woman to talk to about this damn pregnancy. There are a lot of times that I wish I hadn't decided to go to term."

Amy went to Melissa and Mika came over to me.

"How would you like some substitute grandma's honey? After that statement of his there is no way we are going to let your uncle get away from us and each and every woman will fall in love with you too. What is your situation dear; are you living here with Walter or do you have someone else to care for you?"

I spoke up then, "I am the only family she has and I've asked her to move in here a number of times, but she is afraid that she will lose some of the government subsidies if she does and my retirement is not enough to take up the slack."

"Well that is going to change." Mika said, "at least 4 of us have enough house to take in a boarder, and the prospect of a baby is enough to get several of us jumping for joy. What about that boy of yours Amy, do you think he would like to have a little sister?"

"Probably not, he is a bit self-centered. Are you going to school sweetheart?"

"No, I graduated high school last year. Then I met Jack and got into this situation."

"How old are you Melissa? You don't look old enough to be out of school yet."

"I'm nineteen. I skipped a grade then tested out halfway through my senior year. Dad was going to send me to college at his old school but that kind of went away when he and mom died."

"I was going to watch the baby for her while she went to community college this year. My brother didn't have any insurance and neither did the illegal alien who killed him, so she has been scraping by."

"And why are you retired so early Walter? Is there a medical problem we should know about?"

"I'm not retired that early Mika. I'm 60 years old. I was encouraged to retire early and I haven't been able to find another job. No one wants someone my age."

"We'll see about that too. Hey Amy, do you think Sharon could use Walter in her business? She was saying something last week about her service man walking out on her. Are you handy with tools Walter?"

"I was the general maintenance man at the Westpoint Stevens plant for 25 years; I lost the job when they shut down that plant. I tried job hunting for a while but no one wants someone my age."

"Oh boy, Sharon is going to fuck you silly just for getting her out of trouble, let alone for how you are going to make her feel." Amy pulled a phone out of her purse and punched a couple of buttons. "Sharon honey, have you found anyone to replace Bill yet? Well you can quit looking. Remember the guy Jenny told us about? Well I'm here talking to him and he is just what you are looking for. I'll have him come in Monday to fill out the paperwork."

Amy put the phone away and turned toward Melissa, "now as for you little miss, let's go into the kitchen and talk. Mika has something she wants Walter to see to. Is that all right with you?"

"But what about what Uncle Walt said about not being a stud for your group? Are you just going to ignore that?"

"If he hadn't said something like that we probably would have left him alone, as it is we wouldn't give him up for anything. Romance and good sex are a rare combination for over the hill broads like us."

Mika took my arm and asked me, "would you take me to bed please? I want you to do at least as much as you did for Jennifer. I accept your conditions and I would really like to be romanced; but for right now, I haven't been with a man for over 5 years and he was a disappointment. Please be nice to me."

There may be a man somewhere who could resist a request like that, but it certainly wasn't me.

"What about Amy and Melissa?"

"They've had their chance, it's mine now." As she said this Mika reached up and pulled my head down to her. It was a very nice kiss. I reached down to her knees, and lifting there and at her shoulders I picked her up and took the oriental beauty to my room and lay her lightly on my bed.

Mika sighed and started unbuttoning her blouse. As it opened, it became apparent that she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were small and firm with hard dark nipples poking up like raisins.

I resisted the temptation to go directly to the tits and started with my lips at her neck and my hands at her waist. I lifted her up enough to remove the blouse and then unfastened the tight pants she was wearing.

"Did you mean it when you said that most women were beautiful or had some beautiful parts?"

"Of course I did. The only ugly part of a woman I can't ignore or see around is her mind. Some people are just too angry or depraved to allow anyone in. I have met a few like that and no matter what their bodies looked like, they were ugly. If you have to ask the question, then you don't need to. What makes you think I might not consider you beautiful?"

"Down there, my husband said that I was deformed and refused to touch me there. He didn't mind fucking me, but most of the time it was doggy style so he didn't have to look at it."

"You mean your pussy? What could be so bad about that?"

"Just promise that you won't laugh or run away."

I wasn't done with her chest yet, but I had to see now what could possibly be so wrong with her cunt. Mika lifted her ass as I pulled the pants down her legs and took them and her shoes off. This left her with a thick pair of black panties. She sobbed silently as I grasped the hem of the panties and pulled them down and off. I put my hands between her knees and pushed them apart. The area revealed was very heavily haired but peeking out was the largest, longest, clit I had ever heard about or seen. I had thought that Amy's was large, but it didn't even come close to this one. I'm not sure how aroused Mika was, but the clit was sticking out about two inches from the base of her bush. Spreading out from the bulbous tip were two frilly shrouds leading down to her vaginal opening.

"Is that what he considered deformed?" She could only nod her head. "That complete and utter fool! I have never seen anything so beautiful. Is it as responsive as it looks? Is it too sensitive to lick or kiss, or even suck?"

"You aren't repelled or disgusted?"

"Oh hell no. I just wish that I could see it better. Could I trim your bush for you next time we are together? I would really like to see it out and away from all the hair. Your husband was a complete idiot not to see the potential of such a glorious appendage. Unless she was very excited I had trouble even finding my poor wife's clit, this one just jumps out for attention. Wonderful."

I couldn't wait anymore, I had to see and feel this thing up close. I put my hands under Mika's knees and pushed her legs up until they were pressing her tits together, leaving her very wet center exposed to me. I dove in and after just a few licks up from her anus across the taint and the puffy inner lips I attacked that prodigious clitoris.

Mika's aroma and taste were much stronger than that of either Jennifer or Amy, but still well below the threshold for unpleasant. I insinuated my tongue between the curtains flowing from her clit and actually was able to lick up the underside of it to the tip. Almost as if she had a small cock sticking out, I could wrap my lips around it and gently suck.

By this time Mika was going nuts. She was howling and shaking and the oils flowing from her hole were soaking into the bedspread. Her howls got louder and louder until she suddenly screamed and her legs shot straight up with the knees locked. It's a good thing I had removed her shoes or the spike heels might be imbedded in my ceiling.

I was lightly licking her, paying attention to the rough rosebud at the bottom, when I heard Melissa speak from the doorway.

"Damn, Uncle Walt. I wish my boyfriend had been that good to me. I might have given him a reason to stay. Was he that good for you Amy?"

"I like it a lot Mel, but then Mika has been waiting a lot longer than I have. My husband just left me a couple of years ago; Mika has been a widow for a long time."

Mika looked over at the two kibitzers in the door, "It wouldn't matter how long ago Mitch died, he was never that good to me. No one has ever treated me like what I felt mattered. I may have to marry this man just to make sure he doesn't leave me."

"If you stake a claim Mika, the other girls will be very disappointed. Some of them are in bad shape."

"Don't worry hon, I know how to share. Would you mind having more women to love dear Walter? I promise you that you will never be lonely again. If you could overlook Amy's and my problems and treat Jennifer as you did, then the rest will be icing on the cake for you. Do you have anything against Spanish or black women?"

"Don't forget our Polynesian beauty Leimomi. She will most certainly wish to experience Walter as well."

"Wait a minute here. Just how many women are you talking about my Uncle taking care of? So far you have mentioned three others besides the two I have met and one other I know of."

"There's a total of seven. Two white, one Korean, two black, one Hispanic and one Polynesian. We are all divorcees or widows. My husband died 6 years ago of a coronary infarction, heart attack, while with his mistress. A couple of years ago Amy's husband found a younger and slimmer version to replace her. She has two boys, one at college and one at home. Jennifer's asshole of a husband had their marriage annulled when she didn't conceive after two years. The poor thing was very beaten down and vulnerable to some real sharks before we included her in our group. She is the youngest of us."

While Mika was talking, Amy and Melissa had moved over and were sitting on the edge of the bed. Mika and I were now sitting against the headboard. She was still naked and I had my arm around her shoulders rubbing her arm. I could smell her in my mustache and the aroma was getting me hard for the first time in years. I was paying so much attention to the woman's pleasure before that I had never gotten aroused. Amy put her hand on my leg just then.

"We can talk about this later, would you like some help with that Walter? I would really like to return the favor you gave me earlier and I'm sure Mika would be willing to help as well. Would you give us a little time with your uncle Melissa? We'll talk later about giving you a chance to meet the others and hear their stories."

I'm not sure that Melissa heard Amy; she was staring into Mika's crotch. "Is that what I think it is? Do you have a cock?"

"No Mel, she just has a very large and sensitive clitoris. That's why she went off so loudly earlier. Would you like to see it better?"

Mika had choked and tried to cover herself with both hands while closing her legs as tight as she could.

"No Walter, it is obscene and deformed. Don't display me like a freak."

"Quiet Mika! You are not deformed or cursed, you are beautiful and I love your pussy and clit. Let Melissa see what it is to be blessed with an organ that is what they all should be. I'll bet she is envious when she realizes just how sensitive it is and to what heights of pleasure it can take you. Now quit being silly and let her see, I'll bet Amy hasn't seen it before either, has she?"

"No, it is my shame and I hide it whenever I can. Why would they want to see it?"

"Please Mika, I have seen all the girls at school but none of them look at all like you. Is Uncle Walt right that you get great pleasure from it?"

"Well yes, I have always liked sex in any form. I guess that is because my clit always gets attention, even if my husband didn't want it to. Even his small dick stimulated it whenever he entered me. Do you really want to see?"

I had moved her hands away and she slowly opened her legs to the others' gaze. I reached down and spread the hair away on either side so her clit showed itself. Obviously the excitement was getting to Mika as her clit slowly roused and lifted, showing off for the first time in her life.

"Oh wow, that is incredible. I wish I had one that size, it must feel incredible. I don't think my boyfriend ever found mine, he would have had a hard time missing that one."

"Damn Melly, I wish I had known he was such an ass, I would have beaten him even harder."

Amy was fascinated by the display Mika was giving her. "Don't feel left out Melissa, my husband never tried to find mine. Walter was the first man who ever paid it any attention at all. How can I compete with that?"

"Amy! There is no competition. If I am to do this, I will never compare any of you with any other. You will each have things which distinguish you and I will adore that part of you. Just as an example and a one-time thing, you taste much lighter and sweeter than Mika and you are almost as responsive as she is. I could be happy with either of you as the only woman in my life. If she weren't so young the same would apply to Jennifer. As to my problem, as you can see it is gone now. Let Mika and I get cleaned up and I will take all of you to dinner."

So that is what we did. Mika rode with me and Melissa was with Amy. K&W cafeteria was not too busy and the selection was as good as usual. The two women decided that we should meet the rest of their group Saturday afternoon at Mika's. She lived in a condo just a few streets over from my apartment near the university. She had never moved after her three children finished school and went out on their own. She said that she was a grandmother twice over by her daughter and the oldest son. They were both in California and visits were rare. They both thought that the most likely best fit for Melissa would be with Leimomi or Mary; they lived just on the edge of town in nice ranch style houses. None of the ladies were rich, but most were at least comfortable. Two were nurses, one was a legal secretary, Amy was an accountant, one ran her husband's service company, the Sharon I was supposed to go see Monday, Mika was living off investments from her husband's insurance, and the last was a restaurant manager. I felt like the hired help compared to them and suddenly I wasn't so sure of this situation. They were taking control of me and my niece and I had only their good intentions to use for hope that it would all work out. Some of my feeling must have shown.

"Don't worry Walter, no one expects you to sweep them off their feet, all any of us want is to be treated as if we matter. For someone to care what we think and feel, not just whether or not they can get us into bed. We need a nice guy, and I think that you are it. You have already won over three of us and the rest should be easy. Just be yourself, and as for you Melissa. My daughter had her baby 2,000 miles away and I wasn't even invited to be there. We will all be thrilled to help you and the baby in any way we can."

"Well then, you should know that the father is black. My little girl will be of mixed race. Wait a minute; did I hear you say that you had beaten Jack up Uncle Walt?"

"Well, yeah. When he took off, he had to come over to my place to get his motorcycle. When he told me that he was leaving because you were stupid and got pregnant, I beat the shit out of him. I could have done more, but I was afraid that if he went to the hospital he might end up staying. If he was going to leave I wanted him gone, but he had to pay for causing you trouble. I was really quite easy on him; he was lucky your dad wasn't around anymore. My brother never did have much control over his temper."

The look I got from all three women was enough to make me very uncomfortable.