The New Apartment

Story Info
A couple very publicly "breaks in" their new home.
1.6k words
4.41
25.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she carried the final box up the long three flights of stairs, Gwen's fatigue started to disappear. She and Trent had been together for a year and a half, and were only now getting their own apartment. "Finally," she thought to herself, "no more stupid roomates." The thought of taking long baths whenever she wanted, walking around naked again, and not having to stifle herself when she and Trent had sex had her grinning by the time she walked in the door of their new place.

However, her excitement started to fade as she realized how much work they still had to do on the apartment. Trent was working on hooking up the TV and video game systems, and didn't notice her entrance. As her gaze circled the living and dining rooms, she saw what felt like mountains of boxes piled everywhere. The thought of endless unpacking exhausted her, and she put down the box and walked over to Trent.

"Got the last one, baby," she informed as she put her arms around his neck.

He shook her off, connected one final cord, then stood and stretched. He looked down at her from his tall, lanky frame and smiled warmly. "Baby, we have a home now."

Gwen grinned up at him warmly, and wrapped her arms around him. She couldn't be happier. Except for maybe one thing...

"What do you say we give this place a proper christening?" The mischievious glint in her eye was unmistakable to Trent, but a day of hauling boxes and furniture had him a bit too worn out for the kind of fun she had in mind.

He shook his head after a moment and said, "Not now, Gwen. Maybe later. I need to take a shower."

As he padded off toward the bathroom, Gwen pouted and crossed her arms. Trent didn't care to notice, so she decided to try a different approach. She waited until she heard the water running, then started to undress herself. She hadn't been wearing much anyway, as it had been a hot day, but she quickly stripped out of her cutoff shorts and cropped tank down to nothing but her perfectly tanned skin.

She quietly walked to the bathroom and peeked around the corner. She could see Trent's silhouette behind the shower curtain, and heard his soft sighs as the scalding water hit his skin and caused steam to fill the room.

Her nipples hardened and she felt her pussy tingle as she thought of just how much she wanted his hands on her, and not wanting to wait anymore, she strolled over and got in the shower with him.

Trent noticed her, but didn't say anything. She'd have to try harder. Wrapping his arms around his waist and pressing her D-cups into his back, Gwen asked innocently, "Clean me, master?"

At the sound of his sexy girlfriend calling him by his favorite name, he finally paid attention. "You want master to bathe you? Do you deserve it, little girl?"

She celebrated inwardly at her victory and purred with big eyes, "I can earn it, master."

Gwen dropped to her knees with the water pounding over her and started kissing and licking his hardening cock. When she felt she'd teased him as much as she could get away with, she started slowly taking him into her mouth, inch by agonizing inch. Trent had been drawn to her when he'd first met her because of her great tits and lips that were made to suck cock, and the feel of those lips pulling up and down his shaft soon had him craving more. He ordered, "Stand up, bitch."

Gwen quickly obeyed, and stood on her toes for one passionate kiss. When Trent's toungue started exploring her mouth, his hand began exploring her cunt. He stroked and pulled, pinched and caressed, until Gwen's entire body was shaking. Then he abrubtly stopped, and told her that if they were going to break in the apartment, they were going to break in the entire apartment. She felt an intense pull in her pussy as she thought of how much pleasure that could entail.

Trent dragged Gwen from room to room, fucking her mercilessly in every imaginable position and on every surface until she came in every one of them. Then he would grab her hair, bend her over, and make her suck his cock as he led her on to the next room. By the time they got to the last room, the kitchen, Gwen was soaked in sweat, and she couldn't remember a time she'd gotten so much pleasure out of moving into a new place. Trent began backing her up until she felt her ass hit the countertop behind her. He picked her up and sat her on the edge of it, then began making slow love to her, letting her last orgasm almost fade completely before she could start to build another. When she had calmed down and slowed into a steady rhythm with him, he increased his pace and adjusted his angle, so his cock was hitting her G-spot exactly, and his pelvic bone was stroking her clit with every thrust. It didn't take Gwen long to cum, and when she did, her entire body shook for over two minutes.

Gwen, knowing this was the last room they had to "christen", started begging him, "Please, master, I want your cum.. Please, fill my tight pussy with your hot juice... let me feel it deep inside. Please master?"

Trent shook his head no. "We still have one more place to break in, you little slut. We aren't done yet."

Confused, Gwen looked into his eyes, questioningly, as he smiled and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her toward their back door that lead to an open patio outside the building. She gasped as she realized where he was headed, but was enjoying his huge hard cock too much to protest.

As they reached the balcony, Trent threw open the door and set her down on the wooden deck. He backed her up against the railing, and her nipples tightened in the cool evening air. He then knelt on his knees and began kissing and licking her dripping cunt, as she felt herself building toward the most explosive climax of the night. However, she quickly froze with fear as she heard men's voices shouting, "Look at that!" "Oh, baby!" and "Damn!". She turned her head to see that the large majority of the construction workers across the street had stopped working and were focused on her.

"Trent, baby. Stop. They're watching us." Trent ignored her protests, and started working faster on her still pulsing clit.

"I mean it, they can see everything," she said firmly. Yet he still ignored her. She grabbed his dark thick hair and pulled his head back, giving him an angry look. He only smiled up at her and licked his lips. He had a look of mischeif in his eyes, and his cock was visibly pulsing he was so excited.

"I want to show you off, baby. I want those men to watch and cheer while I take what's mine. I want you to prove in front of them what a good little slave you are." Trent grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. Then he took a handful of her thick auburn hair, and bent her over the railing so her tits were hanging free for the men across the street to stare at. As their catcalls increased, so did Gwen's embarassment.

"Fuck her hard, man," one burly man yelled out. "Make those titties jiggle for us!" To Gwen's near humiliation, Trent thrusted hard and fast into her, pushing her up against the railing. The men cheered and yelled instructions to Trent, and he obeyed every one of them. To her own surprise, Gwen started enjoying the exhibition they were putting on, and felt herself relax and begin to build toward another explosive climax. The workers below definitely noticed.

"That's it, baby! Moan louder so we can hear you. Now rub your tits and pussy for us. Yeah, baby!"

They weren't the only ones who noticed Gwen's enjoyment. Trent started pulling her hair harder to give more power to his thrust, while telling her just how proud he was of his little slut, and how as soon as she could cum for him, he'd cum for her too.

Gwen was on the edge of losing all control. She'd never felt anything like this before. Sex was always amazing with Trent, but the extra heat of the construction workers' eyes was making her feel like a porn star. With one final thrust, she came hard and fast, moaning and screaming obscenities, as the men across the street cheered.

Trent as well was losing control, and he quickly spun her around and forced her to her knees as he came all over her face and hair, then finished his load on her firm tits. He then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up so the workers could see her again. They cheered loudly when they saw the white juice covering her head and chest, and even more so when Trent used his finger to feed her some of it. He then made her take a bow for the men, put his arm around her waist, and led her inside.

Her pussy was so sore she knew it would hurt to sit for a week, but the thought of what they'd just done had her getting horny all over again, and in disbelief, she realized how much she would love to do it again. She turned around to look at Trent, and started to tell him her feelings, but he put a finger to her full lips and said, "I know, baby. You've never cum so hard in your life. And the good news is, they'll be working all week."