The New Apartment Ch. 06

Story Info
Couple of hours with Julia at a very public swimming pool.
4.9k words
4.71
31.6k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers

Note: Ready to be teased?

One thing I have to make clear: Maeve's account of her own blowjob was nowhere as good as the blowjob really felt. Even the word isn't right: blowjob. I felt as if my cock had been "worshiped" for who knows how long... And the girl loves to do this: she doesn't simply enjoy it or like to please me. She told me yesterday that even if I stopped feeling anything, she'd probably keep going anyway! For her, giving head always feels like honey: perfectly sweet. Each licks, kisses and sucks are like the first tablespoon of honey: she never gets overdosed...

Anyway... I spent the rest of the day relaxing yesterday after the "worship" I received. Julia spent the day at her parent's place, in a small town about an hour-drive away. When she came back at around 6, Maeve borrowed her car and left to see her own parents for the evening and parts of today. I was surprised to see that she wanted to visit her parent so soon after we had finally found each other, but what could I do?

As it was, I was planning to spend the evening with Julia, which is not a bad thing at all... Yet as soon as Maeve left, one of Julia's friends came and spent the evening with her. They both left near midnight to go to one of their favorite clubs and I didn't even hear her coming back. So, destined to be alone all evening, I re-watched the movie we had tried to listen to and found it quite good!

I fell asleep exhausted and slept on until 10 this morning. The smell of bacon probably woke me up. Groggy, I put on my boxers and went to the kitchen. Even though the delicious smell was now overpowering, I forgot everything about it for a few seconds. Julia had her back to me as she was working the bacon, completely naked. She had tied her bright red hair into a tight knot on her head, uncovering her nape and neck shamelessly.

Her body was flawless, in shape, tone and skin. I took a moment to contemplate two of the many flawless forms a woman's body can take. Maeve is just as perfect, but in a completely different way. She's raw woman, her every curves screaming warm lust and deep beauty. Dark, sensual, gorgeous. The woman before me now was something else entirely: thinner, leaner with smoother hips and smaller breasts. But in no way was she less ideal. And her breasts are only small in comparison because Maeve's are really large. Julia's beauty is fiery instead of deep, her appeal less of a warm lust than a keen sexuality and instead of being dark, sensual and gorgeous, she was exhilarating, saucy and stunning. Whereas Maeve's beauty keeps growing for as long as you look at her, everybody notices Julia in a crowd, and most of them are instantly amazed.

Just as I was at this very instant. To keep herself a safe distance away from the stove, she had to bend forward just a bit. Her legs slightly opened, her ass thrust outward to get away from the boiling oil, she was picture perfect. And that's when the idea popped in my head. As the noise of the fan and bacon covered my retreat, I ran to my room and took my digital camera. By the time I got back to the kitchen it was ready to work and I snapped quite a few images. Zooming in and out, close shots of her ass and even a few of her cleanly shaved pussy peeking out. The morning sun coming in from the two windows was providing great lighting.

It took me a minute to take about 30 shots. And through it all she was completely oblivious. I then placed the camera on the table, removed my boxers to reveal my more-than-hard-hard-on. In fact it was painful. Yet when I nestled it between her ass-cheeks, it suddenly felt quite good. I had walked silently behind her and when I touched her, I said: "You shouldn't be doing this...". She jumped in surprise, caressing my cock in the process, but otherwise didn't move away from me or the stove. "Damn you! Don't surprise me like that!" But she was already laughing and, more importantly, pushing herself against my cock.

Once more I took a moment to contemplate what was happening. Waken up by the smell of cooking bacon. When I found the cook, I realized that it was this breathtaking redhead bomb, naked, shaved and pushing her ass towards me. What more could I ask? (Nothing, of course. That's the whole point of writing erotica...) Anyway, she told me that the bacon would be ready in a minute or two. When she felt me bending down to guide my cock deeper between her legs, she played around with me but never actually let me push it down against her lips.

When the bacon was ready, she pushed me back and dropped it in a small basket. After placing it on the table, she faced me and looked at me.

"What's wrong? Aren't you hungry?"

"Damn right I am!" and then I blatantly looked at her breasts, pussy, legs, tummy, breasts, pussy... (You get the idea.)

She smiled. "Does it hurt?"

I simply nodded.

"I had other plans for it this morning, but what the heck..."

She knelt down in front of me, took me into her mouth and sucked me as deep as she could. Which was quite deep I must say. Yet even through the waves of sensations and pleasure that were threatening to drown me, a small part of my brain "blipped". (Well, it couldn't very well have warned me properly: I was too far gone to care. Yet, once again, it faintly, "blipped") She was giving me a storm of a blowjob: tongue, lips and back of the mouth everywhere at once, overloading every pleasure points at once. But if there's one thing I learned about Julia, it's that she loves to tease.

And a few seconds later, when I was nearing the point of no return, she stopped. Keeping me still in her mouth, she opened her eyes and looked at me. Slowly, keeping just the right amount of pressure, she pulled out, caressing the underside of my cock as she did so. When she kissed the head one last time, she got up and said:

"I've changed my mind Loa. I think I'll stick to the first plan I had. Sorry."

I could see she was doing her best not to laugh.

"Now be a sweet boy," she said, smiling, "and eat the bacon I made for you..."

"Hmmm. I don't think so." I growled. (I actually growled!) "Come here!"

Grabbing her arm and shoulder, I turned her around and pushed her against the wall. Before she could react, I grabbed my cock and placed it between her legs. Pushing it upwards roughly, I could feel her pussy lips giving way slowly. Leaning down, I gently bit into her shoulder and kept pushing.

"Loa, stop..." She was laughing now, but obviously turned on by my cock and my attitude. Between quick breaths, she said: "Stop Loa. you know I'm more than willing to give you my pussy, but I have something fun planned for today."

At that very instant, the pressure of my cock parted her lips in an unexpected upsurge. All of a sudden I felt her burning warmth and her wetness, her overflowing wetness. The girl was just as excited as I was!

"There's no way I'm backing out of this pussy Julia..." But still I was not driving myself up her hole.

"Gods this feels good... If you really want to do this Loa, go for it. You know we both want it just as much. But believe me when I say that I have something quite pleasurable planned for the morning..."

Silence. Nobody moved. Nobody but not my cock. As I kept the pressure on my hand, its head was slowing moving up, engulfing itself in Julia's warmth. After a few seconds of silence, I even felt Julia's pussy relaxing, as if Julia herself wasn't so sure about waiting anymore. And then I felt it: a thin stream of her juices flowing down on and around my cock, in a line over my fingers and down to my balls. Stunned, I asked her:

"Was that you?"

She laughed "Who else? I'm... -quite- excited Loa. And I'm one of those women that can cum just as hard as guys... I'm more than ready for you, it's your choice."

With that I took my hand away and pushed my cock against her. But without my hand, the angle changed and I slipped between her lips to push out in front of her. Of course, such a path allowed my cock to rub nicely against her clit. Julia shivered and cried out. Pushing me away with her ass, she turned around and gave me a dangerous look: "Oh you're going to pay for this within the hour! I promise you! Now sit down like the good boy you are and eat my bacon! And don't... touch me again!" We both laughed again, sexed-up and in need of something much better than bacon!

*** The bacon was quite good actually. She even let me take a few more pictures from the front and side. I'm beginning to think that this girl has no modesty at all. Never once shy, even when I asked her to take a few last lewd poses. When she left for her room, she told me to put on my swimsuit and a tee-shirt: we were going to the public pool. A place filled with people with nowhere to hide or be alone... I sighed: the tease had played me smoothly. And she was probably stretch this as long as she would be able.

By the time I got out of my room, she was in the kitchen, waiting. All she seemed to have on was a thin, bright blue summer dress. Since she had in her hand nothing but a towel, she must have had her bikini underneath. Why did I know she would wear a bikini? What else?

So we left for the public pool and got there fifteen minutes later, walking. As it was a gorgeous summer day, the entire pool area was filled with people. Barely enough room to walk around the water, and so many people actually crowding the pool. Luckily, children weren't allowed during mornings. Still... We managed to find a spot for our towels and I began taking off my tee-shirt. When my sandals were off, Julia crossed her arms in front of her and removed her dress in one quick motion. And then she suddenly was naked, surrounded by dozens of people. A zone of silence grew around us as people were turning around, noticing her.

Then I saw that she wasn't really naked. Instead, she was wearing a beige string bikini. Somehow she had managed to find a bikini that matched the exact color of her skin. The small section of spandex that covered her crotch was impeccably skin-colored, much like the mound that it was trying to hide: no bush either on the bikini or beneath. But it was the two patches on her breasts that gave the illusion of nudity: on each side, right where her nipples were hiding, a purple-red cherry was printed on the material. Her real nipples were quite paler, but the actual effect of the top was bewildering. Raspberries would have been better than cherries, but that would've been pushing the joke too far...

As soon as I kept her in my peripheral vision, my mind "blipped": it believed that there was a naked girl beside me. (You all know about "this" kind of blip don't you?) And it was clear that she was having the same effect on most people around us. Yet as I was looking around and seeing mostly stunned faces, I noticed that many of them were simply smiling and enjoying the view: it was clearly not the first time that Julia had sported that bikini here. After throwing her dress down, Julia was playing the fool, busying herself with nothing as she stood there basking in the sun and all that attention. After a while, she crouched down and pulled out the bottle of tanning lotion she had hidden in her towel.

And then, with her worst smile ever, she simply held the bottle towards me. Not a word, not a request. She wanted me to put the oil onto her skin. Or, more exactly, she wanted me to feel every inch of her skin, sexed-up as I was, in front of all those people. She knew that my hard-on would return the very instant my hands would begin massaging her skin. She knew that perfectly well. When I grabbed the bottle (after a few sighs: what else could I do?), she turned her back to me and bent down to spread her towel. (You may have guessed it by now: she bent at the waist, keeping her legs straight and offering (exhibiting, displaying, revealing, giving, bestowing, granting... Take your pick.) me her ass in all its sexual glory. Also obvious by now: she was wearing a thong. Mere inches from my own very sexually charged cock. You just can't wear a thong inches away from someone's cock! That's unacceptable! Argh! This girl was going to be the death of me...)

I quickly knelt beside her, trying my best to keep my cock trapped between my thighs. Girls have it easy in public. That's probably why so many teases are girls. My guess was that Julia's pussy was drenched with her juices, even more excited than I was myself. But since she didn't have to make a seven inches display of it for everyone to see, she could easily pretend innocence. shaking my head to try and clear it out, I squirted a good amount of oil in my open palm. I began at her feet, working my way up her calves and the back of her thighs. Her ass was on proud display a few flesh inches away, and I was trying my best not to look at it.

But alas (life is hard, I know...) I finally reached it. A quick look (I shouldn't have looked there, but I did) showed me that the thong was really tiny. Usually the string that goes down between the buttocks starts to spread before the lips flare out. Not this one. The bottom-most part of Julia's lips were shining in the sun, shaved and glistening with her juices. Closing my eyes I tried to focus and began massaging her ass. (Uh, well, I meant massaging the oil into her ass. Damn! "onto" her ass! Well, this is going to be harder than I thought!) As soon as I touched her cheeks, she raised them upwards a bit and I felt their lean, firm flesh exploding into my opened palms.

That was too much, that little "pushing outwards"... I whispered to her: "Close your mouth." She turned her head back, clearly puzzled. When I inserted two of my fingers deeply in and out of her pussy, her eyes opened wide and her body shook. But as I was smiling back at her, I was happy to note that she hadn't made any sound. After about five minutes (What? A girl must take care of such an ass! I was simply making sure that she wouldn't get sunburned. Also, such a sunburn would prevent me from biting it in payback later.) I moved on and quickly covered her back with the oil.

I then spread my own towel quickly beside hers and laid down on my belly. It was quite uncomfortable, but it was the only option available right now. Looking at me, Julia asked:

"Want me to put lotion on you?"

"No thanks... I'll jump in the pool as soon as I can get up."

"Well, it's waterproof you know..."

"Still, no thanks. "

I couldn't imagine what naughty things she would do to me with that oil, with my cock safely nestled between me and the ground, but I didn't want to take any chances. When she frowned in annoyance, I was glad of my decision. But then she smiled again. Because of the lack of space, we were pretty close: in fact, our shoulders touched. When she began whispering, I had no trouble hearing her:

"You know Loa, I really enjoyed that quick blowjob this morning. The feeling of having your cock in my mouth, the delight of tasting you for the first time, the joy of twirling my tongue around the big purple head... Hmmm, that was really great."

"Please stop Ju—"

"You're really big, aren't you? But never fear, I love to suck big cocks. Do you think I'm a good little cocksucker Loa?"

I couldn't reply. I knew I was in trouble now: she was going to make sure I kept my hard-on as long as possible... Damn!

"I thought so. And I really like having big cocks in my pussy too! Did you know that when you pulled away this morning, I was this close to falling on my knees to beg you to fuck me? Would you have liked that Loa? Me begging you to fuck me? What would have worked: a simple "please fuck me"; or maybe "please fuck me hard"; "take me from behind as hard as you can"? Would that have worked?"

I was moaning softly as she was talking. Even when I turned my head in the other direction I still heard her clearly. I was trapped here by my erection and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Listen to me Loa. Perhaps you like dirty talking? If I had said: "take me like the teasing bitch I am, take my pussy, rape my cunt", would it have worked? Or if I had knelt in front of you with big sad eyes and said: "I'm your sex doll Loa, take me as you please." What would you have done? Would you like me to be your sex doll? I wonder..."

My jaw was clenched, my eyes closed shut and my fists closed tight. But it didn't help. She kept going...

"Oh, one more thing. Perhaps I didn't offer you the right thing. I only talked about my mouth and my pussy... Loa... what I like most of all is having a big long cock up my ass."

I shook. She saw it.

"Oooohh... I think I found the right thing didn't I? If I had offered you my tiny little asshole this morning, would you have taken me? Would you have raped me, raped my ass like an animal? Just imagine me on all fours on the ground, my face near the floor and my ass thrust upwards eagerly waiting for you tongue and cock... Oh yes, I like having my ass licked and even reamed. Oh Gods yes, nothing better than the feeling of a warm moist tongue on my clean asshole."

And then she made a little sob. Surprised, I turned around.

"My last few boyfriends wanted nothing to do with my asshole. Can you imagine how long it's been since I've been properly reamed by a man, how long since I've last felt a strong cock spreading my asscheeks and plowing down my anus? I'm all stiff now, probably too tight to enjoy it properly for the first few times. Would you mind helping me bring back my asshole into proper assfucking shape Loa? I know it would be too tight at first, but I'm sure you're the kind of guy patient enough to deal with a really tight asshole. Aren't you?"

I simply nodded, blown away by all she said. This girl is a nympho, a sexual bombshell waiting and wanting to explode in my lap. And all that talk about anal sex was probably what Maeve meant when she told me Julia had her own fetishes. A sexually open friend with an anal sex fetish: what more can a guy ask for? (Nothing, I already explained it earlier!) With a smile she winked at me and got up. I watched her succulent ass walking to the pool and diving in. I was going to have this ass for myself before the day was out. I was going to bite into that ass! ...but for now I think I'll be needing a couple of hours to shake off my hard-on.

As it were I didn't need a couple of hours. It took a long time, but not hours. When I finally dared to get up and walk to the pool, I did it quickly: I was not completely hard, but not fully soft either. By now I was convinced that my cock would not be entirely limp until it had tasted Julia's pussy and ass. I jumped in the pool even before trying to locate her and swam a bit in the cool water.

I spotted her across in the deep section. There were so many people today that the diving board was closed: people swam and swarmed there just like everywhere else. As I got nearer, I realized that the effect of her peculiar bikini was even greater underwater. The slight distortion effect was enough to completely blur the bikini lines and she really appeared to be naked. I could also see her cherry-nipples dancing under the waves. As if it had spotted it's general, my cock sprang back up to full attention.

Julia smiled when she saw me but waited for me to come to her. She was near the side of the pool, beneath the unused diving board. When I got close, she placed her finger across her lips, asking for silence. She moved her other hand towards me and for an instant I was sure she would grab my cock. But she didn't. Instead, she apparently only wanted me to take it in my own. When I opened my palm to her, though, I realized that there was something in her hand. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was her balled up bikini. The girl was really naked underwater, surrounded by over a hundred swimmers.

I grabbed the side of the pool with my free hand and closed my eyes. Once more I realized that this girl was completely nuts! Either I was going to die of over-stimulation, exhilaration or blown veins in my cock, or else we were going to fuck ourselves silly. I sincerely hoped it would turn out to be the latter. Julia broke me out of my reverie by wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Once more she whispered right in my ear: "I'm done teasing Loa, that is if you're willing to pull that big cock of yours and slip it inside me right here. Have you ever had sex in public before? Not hidden near people, but right in public?" Before I could even reply she stripped me of any choice: in seconds my cock was pulled out of my swim trunks and pressed against her shaved mound. "Fuck me slowly Loa..." she moaned in my ear.

nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers
12