The New Apartment Ch. 07

Story Info
Immediately after Ch. 06, the conclusion of the storyline...
4k words
4.44
8.1k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers

Slowly, as gently as I could manage it in the current situation, I was pulling out of Julia's pussy. Even in the pool's cool water, we were still burning hot, trying to catch our breath. My cock was relaxing and I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of the pool without discomfort (I also knew it would be rock hard again in minutes if I was not careful: this always happens after a fast cum...). As for Julia, after breaking the long kiss we began when I climaxed inside her, she reached down and busied her hand in her pussy. In my ear, she said: "Here you go Loa, I'm all clean and gleaming for the next time you feel like doing something... Oh, I meant my pussy and my ass, just to make myself clear..." She then grabbed her bikini top from my hand. Trying to look as innocent as she could, she was tying it back on. At the same time she had raised her legs and let me have my fun trying to slip her bottom up her lean legs. Without hesitation I let my hands roam up and down her calves and thighs and finally grabbed her butt with two fully opened palms and ten happily stretched fingers.

Despite the hard-on she had kept alive and raging for the entire morning and the intense mutual climax we had just shared, I had not been able to really enjoy her body until now. Strong legs, firm and slightly muscular ass, thin and smooth tummy with breasts that exploded from her chest and slim shoulders that invited kisses. And in the middle of this wonderfully luscious body, a clean shaved mound that begged to be caressed, cherished, worshipped, loved, licked and of course fucked... Yet as I realized that this was my first chance to take advantage of Julia's body, I knew that if I did so here, I would have another hard-on that would keep me in the pool for who knows how long.

So when Julia was decently clad once more, I whispered in her ear: "Let's go back to the apartment. I really want to fuck your brains out." She didn't respond or even nod: she simply jumped out of the pool and walked briskly to our towels and began to pick her few things up. But as soon as she got up on the ground she stopped and laughed out loud in surprise. (For those following the story, this is the exact moment when I noticed the girl with the fuck-me ass. Here she was right in front of me when I got out: small orange bikini bottoms and untied bikini top with flawless deep brown skin. Her ass was like a temple of beauty and sex, and the doors to this temple, her legs, were slightly opened. I only dared to look for a few seconds, but the shape of her overly generous mound was clearly outlined through her bikini. I had never fucked a black girl before, but right now I would have given much to have her name and number...)

To my delight she turned her head around when she heard Julia laughing.

"Julia!?! Is that really you?"

"Who else!"

As both girls were laughing at this surprise reunion, the black girl was putting her bikini top back on. Apparently she was eager to get up and properly embrace Julia as she was trying to do it too fast. I didn't see anything I wasn't supposed to see, but the marvelous outline of both her breasts was displayed one part after the other: the top at first, that bulging upsurge of flesh high on her chest; then the bottom as she was tightening the knot behind her neck, large and generous yet without folding back down against her chest; and finally the sides where the curves were sharply defined near her armpits, just like women with implants. But judging by the way her breasts were swinging with her every movement, hers looked quite real. Right now, beside her name and number, I was ready to give quite a lot to see those darker nipples...

The girls talked for a while and Julia introduced her friend as Chatayal, a name coming right out of an ebony fantasy (and what else do you guys think this is?). But despite her beauty and fantasy name, I was eager to leave and get away from this overcrowded pool: as it were, images of my cock slipping in and out of Julia's pussy overcrowded -my- mind... After ten long minutes, the girls embraced again (there's something very potent about the sight of two gorgeous, bikini clad women hugging...) and we finally left the pool. On our way, Julia asked me:

"Want me to invite her over for dinner?"

"Hmmm, if you like, yes."

Julia laughed. "Indeed! I saw you looking at her breasts, you pervert!"

"How could you have noticed, when you were looking at the very same place!?"

We both laughed at that comment, as Julia had effectively been looking at Chatayal's breasts just as much as I had.

"Has she made you forget about what you wanted just before getting out of the water?"

"Even if she had been naked and dripping, she wouldn't have managed to drive your sweet pink pussy out of my head..."

"Hmmm, thanks Loa. You're a real gentlemen..."

We both laughed again. And I could see that she was still very excited. When we reached our street, we raced down to our apartment and rounded the entryway's curve nearly at the same time. As the main door to our place was at the back of the house, we kept racing and laughing between both the owner's cars. When we turned the last corner to get at the door, we were surprised by the owner and his wife, as well as four or five of their friends. The owners introduced us to their friends and invited us to eat and drink with them.

We stayed there only as long as politeness obliged. But instead of going inside, we left the place and decided to take a walk: neither of us wanted another exhibitionist session or have sex while forced to keep our mouths shut. The heat made it impossible to close the windows and we didn't want to share our love with the owners and their friends. At first we began looking for another place, but the forest was the only private site we found. And as we both wanted a soft bed that would give us the freedom to do as we pleased, we decided to keep walking.

At some point Julia took my hand and smiled at me.

"Want to go back to the pool and see if we could go to Chatayal's place?"

"Hmmm, not now... As much I'd like to see more of her sweet black skin, right now I want something else."

She smiled at my compliment.

"Yes it's true that I want you Julia. But also I want to see more of what's happening with us three." There was no need to specify who I was talking about. "After years of hoping and lusting, I finally get to live my dream of being with Maeve. At the same time I discover that her best friend is a wonderful woman in her own right, a wonderful women with whom sex is like a gift from faeries. And unless I'm mistaken, there's more than just a good sensual friendship between you two. Two years now that you've been living together? How many nights have you shared together, regardless of the fact that either of you had boyfriends?"

Julia was smiling by now, but not her teasing smile. It was quite a bit softer, much more intimate than sensual. Looking up she turned her eyes to me and placed a delicate kiss on my lips. (Sometimes a kiss like that is so much more intense than the most zealous sex you can find...) As we began walking again, she said:

"You're quick Loa. I don't know if it's all those months studying philosophy or not, but you certainly don't miss much... Why do you think Maeve left for the day?"

"I don't know... I was wondering about it though."

Julia squeezed her hand around mine and said: "That's why. Each time one of us finds someone, we try to make sure that things will work out great with the other."

"Oh..." Now why hadn't I even thought of that? "So, how did I do?"

Her bright smile returned: "What do you think, you big ninny?" We both laughed out loud. "Do you even realize that this morning I was not even planning on letting you fuck me? And the evening when we nearly made love on the couch just before Maeve interrupted us, I had seen her arriving through the window? The dork I was just freed from last week had to wait for three weeks before being allowed to lick my pussy. You said that sex with me was like a gift... Well I have to own up and say that sex with you, even the teasing games I played with you, were really great too... While this morning I didn't want to fuck you yet, now I can't think of anything else..."

She stopped walking, smiled again and wrapped her arms around me. "You're right Loa, Maeve and I love each other, a lot more than mere friends. And now it seems that we both want you to be there with us. I don't know if you've been feeling bad at sharing such an intense sexuality with me, but please don't. I know that Maeve and you go a long way, as only old friends can. And Maeve and I have discovered feelings we never thought were possible. I want to be part of what you have with Maeve and we want you to be part of what she and I have together. If ever there's something unique that grows between you and me, please don't hold it down for fear that Maeve won't like it. "

I held her close in my arms as I was trying to absorb everything she was telling me. I was flabbergasted. I smiled at myself: had I died and gone to Heaven or to the Elysian Fields? I was holding a wonderfully beautiful girl in my arms and another one, improbably even more beautiful, had already opened her heart to me. Julia had been planting small kisses on my neck as I was trying to make sense of it all. But suddenly I felt her mouth opening a little bit more and heat began spreading on my skin. "I really can't think of anything else right now..."

Reluctantly I pushed her away, laughing. I frowned at her in mock anger, letting her know that this was really not the place for me to have an erection. We had walked quite a bit before having this conversation and now we turned around and walked back. When we reached our street, we took the little path between houses instead of walking directly to the apartment. Slowly, in silence, we reached the backyard of the owner's house. Through the fence and thick hedge, we managed to find a small hole and saw that they had left: while we were there, one of them had suggested that they should move to a backyard with a pool. Apparently they had.

Julia looked around to see if we were alone and began climbing the fence. Left behind, I could only marvel at the sight of her bikini-clad ass moving from left to right as her legs easily pushed her up. Lean muscles from hours in the pool and on a bike had sculpted a thing of pure beauty. When she jumped over, I had the dubious task of climbing the fence with a semi-hard cock. (It was weird, I admit. I'm sure Julia got a few glimpses when I crossed the top of the fence and jumped over the hedge. But anyway, I was going to take them off as soon as we got inside...)

But that's not how it happened. When Julia reached the door she pulled out her key and fumbled with the lock. Obviously staging her problems with the key, she bent down in order to see better. I, of course, standing behind her, got a hell of a show. The tiny bikini left nothing to the imagination as she moved her ass around. As she worked she asked me: "Do you remember the last things I told you when we were both laying down at the pool?"

I groaned, remembering: images of my cock slipping upwards in the cleft of her ass to take her anus swarmed in my head. I placed my hands on her hips and pushed her against the door before she could open it. It took my cock no more than three or four seconds to fill with blood again, pounding blood that pulsed for her ass and pussy. Looking around I noticed that our backdoor (ahem...) was only visible the owner's backyard. The fence and thick hedges prevented anyone from looking at us. Hard and nestled between her buttocks, my cock now had a mind of its own. It had just cummed in the very pussy it wanted to sink back into, but now it really wanted to fuck it.

While my right thumb hooked around my swimsuit's elastic band, my index finger hooked around Julia's bikini bottom. In one fast motion I brought both our suits down on our thighs. Once freed, my cock bounced back up against her pussy in a wet smacking sound. When Julia felt both my hands on her hips once more she reached down, pulled one of her buttocks open and guided my cock into her pussy with her other hand. As soon as she did, I drove it up as deep as I could while pulling her hips and ass against me.

Standing on the tips of her toes with her legs spread, Julia had both her hands on her door frame and her face and breasts pushed against the glass window. Her body forced me into high upwards thrusts and I enjoyed each and everyone of them. In the pool her pussy had felt like a deep fist spasming around my cock; now it felt as if it were made of many curling fingers, each doing it's best to give me pleasure. Right until that moment I hadn't put much faith in the fabled results of pussy muscle strengthening. Yet if that is what Julia did, the law should force every women to do it: the feelings were incredible as I felt like my cock was being taken over and cared for by this pussy.

Slowly she bent forward, pushing me backwards. As the angle of her body changed, so did mine. Instead of rising up and hitting her thighs I was now pushing forward and slapping her ass with every penetration. While the strength of my penetrations was the same, this lower position allowed me a much deeper reach and fuller thrusts. The feelings exploded into overdrive as her entire pussy was now kissing and licking my cock. With as much care as I was able (remember that I was fucking the pussy of this nymphomaniac bombshell redhead and I had her tight gymnast's ass right below my eyes...) I lengthened my strokes until my cock nearly spilled out of her pussy each time I pulled out.

While she had managed to keep quiet until now, Julia now moaned out loud, surprise clearly audible in her voice. When I opened my eyes I saw Maeve on the other side of the door, grinning at us. She was beginning to laugh and shaking her head in near disbelief. But when she saw me slowing down she motioned me to keep going. In one swift motion she pulled her tank top off to reveal a dark red lace bra worthy of a story of its own. Dark blood-red lace exquisitely woven into a real work of art. Her pale pink nipples were only just visible beneath it, yet the contrast was just wonderful. Her creamy white skin and back, oh-so-long black hair completed the picture.

To my delight (think: "further delight" from now on when I use this word ok...) Maeve opened the door's window all the way up. Moving forward, Julia leaned inside and began kissing her best friend. If there's something special about seeing two women embrace, there's definitely something magical about seeing two gorgeous women kiss. Especially if you're taking one's pussy from behind at the same time. I slowed down my movements to let the girls enjoy the kiss without too much trouble. (When you get pounded from behind, kissing someone at the other end can be harder than you think! ...oh who am I kidding: I slowed down because if I hadn't, I would have cummed in a few more seconds... Fucking Julia and seeing my cock slipping in between her asscheeks is wonderful on its own. But seeing the woman I loved for many years right in front of me, her breasts offered like treasures from heaven all the while she was kissing the hottest fucking girl I've ever met... That was simply too much.)

But I quickly realized that even my slowing down wouldn't help my cause. So I stopped and pulled out of Julia's body. If she really minded my stopping she didn't say a word and just kept on kissing Maeve. For my part, my hands were still on her hips and my eyes were now fixed on Julia's ass. As I knelt down behind her the charms hidden in her cleft came to view. The sun shone joyfully onto her asshole and pussy. Just as she told me in the pool, she was flawlessly clean. I couldn't even see any trace of the cum I had loaded into her earlier. The feast of her ass was all right there in front of me and I planned to enjoy it for all it was worth.

And I did. My hands first got their chance, but soon my entire face joined in on the little party: my cheeks, nose, chin and of course my mouth roamed all over her buttocks. Hot from the sun, flawless from all the workout she's given them through the years and smooth as only her youth could allow, Julia's ass was perfect. Yet as my thumbs parted those cheeks, I found another treasure buried a little deeper. My tongue followed this opening and dove in. Spreading it as wide as I could I reached down and curled its tip on her clit. I then pushed up against her lips and moved in gentle swings from left to right as I pulled back.

If she didn't mind my pulling out my cock earlier, Julia definitely liked what I was doing now. Before I could pull completely back, I felt her hand reaching back and grabbing a fistful of my hair: there was no way I could pull away now. (I, of course, was not planning to anyway, as you may well understand.) As I repeated this little massage, I pushed harder against her pussy, especially with the tip of my tongue. With each passage I pushed deeper between her large lips until I felt them parting completely around my tongue. Once more, her warmth and wetness surprised me: half my face was probably now covered with her juices.

But that didn't deter me as I pushed in deeper inside her. This time instead of a wide massaging instrument, I forced my tongue into a narrow shaft and found her hole. When I did, I pushed my tongue deep inside and curled it this way and that. (Guys and girls, for those of you who haven't had that little string of flesh underneath your tongue removed, do so as soon as you can... Your lovers will thank you for the rest of your days.) Teasing Julia's pussy I pushed in really deep and pulled out to stretch back to her clit. I smiled against her pussy when I felt her legs weakening for a second.

As much as I liked making love to her pussy with my tongue, I knew I had something else waiting for me. (In fact, I had more than one thing waiting, especially the goddess with the red bra, but that would be for later...) A mere inch higher than her pussy, Julia's tight little asshole waited for me. Soft pink flesh, now unyielding and closed. I was determined to open it soon though, so I let my tongue and lips do the foreplay she's been wanting and missing for so long. When the tip of my tongue grazed it, Julia moaned and pulled away for an instant. But I secured my grip on her lovely hips and pulled her back, mercilessly lashing at her tiny hole. Seconds later she was shivering and shaking, her skin covered with goose bumps.

I played around with her ass for a while longer before getting back up. By this time, Julia was on the verge of a climax: someone had fucked her then licked her pussy and ass all the while a girl was kissing her and caressing her breasts. Maeve's hands had plunged inside her friend's bikini as Julia was returning the favor: the wonderful red bra had disappeared. Yet the sight of Maeve's breasts under the sun, which Julia's hands were unable to cover completely, was without a doubt a lot more wonderful.

Placing my cock against Julia's pussy, I bent down towards her ear and whispered: "Want to cum Julia?" She simply groaned. I pushed my cock inside her slowly and reached around her hips to find her waiting clit. I only made gentle penetrations but pulled hard on her clit. When the pleasure became too intense, she broke her kiss with Maeve and pulled out of the window. Maeve followed her out and shot me a wide grin before bending down. When she captured one of Julia's breasts in her mouth, the redhead moaned quite loudly. Those lips and tongue were all Julia needed to cum. She arched her back and threw back her head, moaning aloud as her orgasm rippled through her. Reaching my other hand around her middle to hold her up, I felt her explode from within, reacting to all those sensations at the same time. Her body began to buck and Maeve stopped kissing her to keep her from falling.

nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers
12