The New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I looked in the direction of the noise and yelled, "Enjoying the show?"

Chris gasped in shock as we heard cursing from the bushes and then the sound of people laughing as they quickly ran away.

"Shit, who was that?" Chris asked uneasily as she jumped quickly to her feet and threw her arms around me.

"It's ok I think it was the kids from the beach." I laughed. "They won't give us any trouble. Your bikini or lack of it sure had the eyes of the boys. Shhhhh listen."

Sure enough from the direction of the car park we could hear the sound of car doors slamming and then the revving of a noisy engine.

"Yep, they're going, you sure put on a good show, something to tell their friends."

Chris blushed and then giggled as she realized we were safe. "Come on, let's go home, I think I prefer four walls around me next time we fuck."

I tried to step off the blanket and promptly fell flat on my face as my swimmers were still around my ankles. Chris and I both burst out laughing at the silly situation in which we found ourselves. I quickly made myself decent, grabbed the blanket and guided Chris back to her car. She heaved a sigh of relief when we saw that the other cars had left the parking area. 'Thanks for the show' was scrawled in the dust on the rear of the BMW and we both laughed as I placed the blanket away.

As I started to drive home Chris said, "That was great fun Simon, I loved the beach and being here with you, we must do it again soon."

I smiled as I negotiated the bumpy track. "I had a great time Chris, I'd really like to take you away for a weekend and find a nice little private B&B somewhere."

"Ooooooh yes, that sounds wonderful, let's do it soon. Now tell me lover boy, did your second erection surprise you?"

"It sure did," I admitted. "But then again I've never met anyone who loves to suck like you do."

"I really do love your smooth cock fucking my mouth, just tell me, anytime, anywhere baby. Apart from working hours of course." Chris paused and giggled. "Those damn kids meant that I missed some of your cum, I promise that won't happen again."

We were both laughing loudly as I drove onto the main road and gunned the BMW for home. Chris rested a hand on my leg, gently rubbing and stroking my thigh as we cruised along the freeway. The traffic was fairly light and it did not seem to take long before I turned into my driveway. I had a quick shower to clean off the sand and salt and then made us a snack and coffee while I waited patiently for Chris. The sound of the hair dryer told me that she would be longer than I expected but it was worth the wait when my sexy boss finally walked nude into the kitchen. She had taken the time to put her hair up and bright red lipstick adorned her lips.

"Nice place you have here Sir." Chris smiled, "Nice to meet a man with a clean bathroom, even the shower was spotless."

"Thanks, I try to keep the place clean and tidy, you never know when someone sexy might drop in. Coffee sweetie?"

"Yes please lover." Chris sampled some cheese with a cracker. "Delicious cheese too, I don't suppose you have a sausage a girl could nibble on too?"

My cock had started to stir the second she had walked into the room so I replied, "Yes of course, it will be served to you in the bedroom if that suits?"

"He he, it sure does." Chris grinned wickedly. "God if my parents could see and hear me now, not to mention those at work."

"Hey I thought the work word was banned for today?" I questioned with a stern expression.

"Oh I'm sorry, I am a naughty girl aren't I Sir?" Chris bit her bottom lip and batted her eyelashes at me. "I guess I'm in trouble now."

"Yes you are young lady." I said as I rose and grabbed her left arm. "Come with me Christine, you know what happens next don't you?"

"Oh I do hope so Sir!" Chris could not suppress her giggles as I pushed her into my bedroom. "Oh, I see you have prepared in advance."

I somehow managed to keep my stern expression as I guided the naughty girl onto the bed and face down over the pile of pillows,

"Fuck this is so exciting!" Chris said joyfully as she settled herself into position. "Do I get spanked for swearing too Sir? I do hope so."

I knelt up on the bed and gazed down in awe at Chris' anus and vagina ready and waiting between the lovely round globes of her arse. I reached under the pillows and grabbed a tube of lubricant and a latex glove that I had hidden there before we went to the beach. I slipped the glove onto my right hand and Chris moaned as I ran a fingertip down her crack and squirted some cool lube onto her arse hole,

"Mmmmm yes Simon, lube me up but hurry, I'm on fire again."

"Patience naughty girl." I said as I pushed a finger into Chris' anus.

I was surprised how easily my finger pushed it's way past the sphincter and into her rectum, so different to the other two times I had attempted anal sex with a girlfriend. Chris moaned with frustration as I twisted my finger in and out, adding more lube for her anal fucking. When I was satisfied with the preparations I removed the glove and without warning started to spank Chris' lovely arse cheeks.

'Spank, spank, spank.'

"Yikes that stings!" Chris cried out.

"And there's a lot more to come so get used to it." I warned as my hand rose and fell with lovely stings.

'Spank, spank, spank.'

"Oh my god, nobody's ever spanked me this hard before!"

"Just call out red if it gets to much." I said, mentally kicking myself for not talking about a safe word before we commenced.

"Ouch! Shit I don't know about red but it's fucking close to amber! Owww!"

'Spank, spank, spank.'

"I know you need and deserve this young lady."

'Spank, spank, spank.'

"Wiggling your arse and teasing me at work last weekend, such terrible behavior from our new manager." I was spanking slower and firmer now and Chris' cheeks were a lovely pink colour.

"Whack, whack, whack.'

"I'm sorry Simon, owwww not so hard." Chris yelled as she squirmed around over the pillows.

"The only way for you to learn will be to have regular spankings."

'Whack, whack, whack!'

"Yikes, ouch, yowwww! Oh my god Simon, pleeeaasse fuck me, use me, owwwww!" Chris pleaded loudly.

'Whack, whack, whack'.

I gave Chris three extra hard stinging hits on her red butt then quickly moved around and knelt in position. I smeared some lubricant over my cock and teasingly rubbed the tip up and down her crack. I placed my cock against her arse hole and thrust my hips forward and we both moaned as my cock slowly disappeared from my sight. I paused as my balls touched her pussy, allowing my cock to become accustomed to the tightness of her rectum. With my hands on Chris' hips I started to fuck my boss as she desired, methodically pumping my cock in and out as she pushed back at each thrust. Perspiration was soon dripping from my face and we were both moaning loudly as our climaxes drew close. I managed to give Chris a few extra spanks on each cheek just before my body jerked and shook with a powerful orgasm. Chris reached a hand back under her and rubbed her clit as she shrieked with the onset of her own climax. Both of us were shaking and moaning as I pulled my cock from her arse and toppled sideways onto the sheets. As we both gasped for air I pulled Chris against me, cupping and squeezing a breast as I hugged her tightly.

"Shit Simon, that was awesome." Chris panted as she turned around and kissed me. "Mmmmm let me lick your sweat."

I grinned as Chris' tongue licked the perspiration from my around face. "Nice and salty?" I asked as she slurped her way down my neck to the upper chest.

"Oh yeh, it tastes so good when it's nice and fresh." Chris giggled as she kissed me again. She screwed up her nose and said, "But sweat from a day's hard gardening or something like that is yucky, don't like that."

I relaxed back onto the bed as Chris lay with her head on my chest. We were both lost in our own thoughts for a while as our wonderful day together neared the end.

"I'll have to go soon lover." Chris said gloomily. "I have some things I have to do tonight before work tomorrow and I told Mum and Dad I'd be home for dinner." She pushed herself up and looked at me with twinkling eyes. "Hey I have two things to ask you, firstly, did you find my arse easy to fuck?"

"Yes, I was surprised." I admitted.

"Wanna know why?" She asked mischievously.

I nodded and wondered what was coming next?

"Butt plugs, I love to have a plug up my arse when I use a vibrator on my clit. So I'm quite used to pushing things up there, though I do prefer a good hard cock." Chris giggled and blushed a little as she admitted. "Sometimes I have a butt plug in at work."

"What?" I exclaimed as I shook my head. "You've had a plug in during meetings at work? You're unbelievable, so what's the second question?"

"I have been meaning to ask to, you said you write short stories, what sort? Are they published?"

"This sort of story." I replied as I raised my hand and brought it down with a sting on her bum.

"Ouch!" Chris was puzzled. "What do you mean?"

I laughed and whacked her once more before saying, "Spanking stories sweetie, you can read them all in a site on the Internet. But I must say it's great to be able to put the theories into practice."

"Shit, no wonder you spank so wonderfully, I want more and soon. But I'd better get moving, a quick shower is in order I think."

Chris and I kissed once more then jumped off the bed and headed for the bathroom. We chatted about our wonderful day as we quickly showered and washed, dried and dressed each other.

"Thanks again Simon," Chris smiled up at me as she started her car. "I had a great day. Let's make sure we have that weekend away soon."

"I'll check accommodation tonight and you can let me know what weekend suits." I leant in the open window and gave her one long last kiss. "Thanks to you too, I really enjoyed today. See you tomorrow boss."

Chris poked her tongue at me as she selected reverse and drove down the drive as I waved goodbye to my lovely new friend. As I walked back inside I sure was happy that Christopher had turned out to be Christine and that we had become such good friends out of work.

At work a few days later I was checking budget figures when there was a knock at the door and Chris walked into my office.

"Simon, would you have a look at these papers please?" She said as she came around behind my desk to stand beside me facing the door and laying out some typed sheets.

"Of course Chris." I said.

The top page simply stated 'Simon darling, put your hand up my skirt and feel my arse'.

I swallowed and pretended to read the second sheet of accounting figures and statistics while I surreptitiously moved my right hand off the desk and onto the back of her legs. Anyone who glanced in while passing my office would not have guessed that my hand was sliding up under the skirt of our new boss.

"Don't you think this looks promising?" Chris asked as she moved her legs a little further apart.

"Oh yes Chris, everything seems to be going well doesn't it?" I said as my fingers moved up her thighs and came to rest on the end of the butt plug.

"Ohhhhhhh cheeky!" Chris whispered with a low moan as I gave her pussy a couple of quick tickles before removing my hand from under her skirt.

"See Simon, I told you that things were on the up, I'm very pleased with the figures and your work." My sexy boss smiled at me as she gathered the sheets of paper. "Come and see me when you have your budget please."

"Of course Chris, I should finish them later today."

As Chris moved towards the doorway of my office she reached back and smacked herself twice on her tight arse. I put my head down and pretended to check my budget figures as I laughed inwardly about the butt plug and my sex-mad boss. I had many interruptions that afternoon and I was completing my budget well after knock off time when Chris knocked on my office door.

"Looks like we are here alone once again Simon," She said as raised the front of her skirt to show me her shaven pussy.

"It looks like six o'clock." I said with a laugh as I looked directly at her vagina.

"Very funny darling. Too much work and no play makes life dull." Chris laughed wickedly. "Why don't you come into my office and we'll see what pops up?'

"I'll be right there Ms. Smale." I said as I bundled all my papers into the filing cabinet.

"Good, I'll just go and freshen my lipstick, I'm predicting a new record this evening."

I laughed and quickly followed my sexy boss to her office where I found her still dressed but kneeling in readiness in front of the couch. Bright red lipstick showed off her brilliant smile as I stood in front of her and held a handful of her hair while she removed my shoes and pants. I flopped back on the couch, spread my legs apart and pulled her mouth to my semi-hard cock.

"Oh yes, use me Simon." Chris moaned as she opened her mouth and started to suck.

With her expertise my cock was soon at its maximum length and hardness and indeed my sex crazy cock sucking boss did set a new record that evening. With some firm pressure on the back of her head together with some verbal urging Chris managed to take some cock into her throat. She nearly gagged a few times but soon adjusted and for the first time I was able to hold her in position with her nose in my pubic hair. We both took great delight when I blew my load into her mouth as spasms of pleasure shook through my body. I lay collapsed on the couch and let go of Chris' hair as she remained kneeling in front of me, grinning and licking her lips.

"Good thing I can hold my breath for a long time." She panted. "My God, that was so exciting when you held me with your cock into my throat."

I just nodded and grinned weakly as I gasped air into my lungs.

"I'm so turned on Sir after having this plug up my rear all day, permission to make myself cum?" Chris begged.

"No, take off your skirt, bend over your desk and wait." I ordered as I calmed a little.

Chris gave me a dirty look but stood, removed her skirt and took up her position over the desk with her arse and butt plug pointing straight in my direction. I kept her waiting for over five minutes before I slowly dressed myself and moved to pat her luscious bum. I slipped the leather belt out of my trousers and flicked the end against Chris' cheeks.

"Oh my God." Chris shivered at the touch of the belt.

"Call me Simon please." I replied as I raised the belt and whacked it across her white cheeks.

"Shit, that fucking stings." Chris grimaced, "I've never been strapped before."

"Call red if it gets too much." I instructed as I raised the belt again.

Chris just had time to nod before the leather again cracked across bottom, this time also hitting the end of the butt plug.

"Yaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Chris yelled.

'Crack' - "Owwwwwww!"

I admired her courage as I rubbed my hand across the red marks.

"Six more and I want you to climax on number six."

"Oh hell," Chris moaned, "I'll try, get on with it for fucks sake."

"I'm giving the orders around here young lady and don't forget it, that last comment gets you two more strokes, cum on number eight."

"Ohhh shhhhhhiiii, yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir, thank you Sir." Chris said quickly then quietly giggled.

'Crack' - "Owwwww."

'Crack' - "Ouuchhhh"

"That's number two, count the rest out loud." I ordered as I swished the belt through the air.

'Crack' - "Yahhhhhhh, yes Sir, that's three Sir."

"That's better young lady."

'Crack' - "Yahhhhhh, four Sir."

'Crack' - "Ohhhhhhh no, five Sir."

"I can see you need regular punishment for your misdemeanors." I said loudly, "I will have to get a little black book and make notes."

'Crack!' - "Ohhhhhhh my God it stings! Six Sir!"

"Two more and then you cum, not before."

'Crack!!' - "Yahhhhhhhhh, oh Sir, I can't, ohhhhhhh seven Sir."

I paused for effect and then accurately cracked the belt across the butt plug and her red striped buttocks.

'CRACK!!' - "Aaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeee!"

Chris's body arched and then crashed down on the desk as the long awaited orgasm hit with powerful force. I dropped the belt and grabbed her waist to prevent her from falling from the desk as waves of pleasure flowed through her shaking body. After Chris had calmed a little I lifted her in my arms and laid her gently on the office couch. She groaned as her hot arse cheeks touched the cool leather and lay there looking up at me with amazement as I passed her a glass of water.

"Wow Simon, where did you learn that?" Chris finally gasped. "Spanking turns me on but to cum like that from being thrashed with a belt, oh God."

The sound of a slamming door in the office gave us both a fright and I quickly left Chris' office and closed the door behind me as I went to investigate.

"Oh it's you." I said thankfully as I saw the office cleaners emptying the waste paper baskets. "We were working back and had forgotten it was cleaning night. We will be out of your way in a few minutes."

"That's ok Sir, no problem, sorry if we gave you a fright." The head cleaner replied.

I returned to Chris' office to find her sitting behind her desk fully dressed and looking every inch the efficient new manager.

"I think that's enough for tonight Simon," Chris said loudly, "I think we have the problems beaten now."

"I think so too," I replied, "But it worthwhile staying back to fix everything."

"Not quite everything," Chris whispered to me, "How about dinner?"

I nodded and whispered, "Meet you at Marco's, the Italian place in Canterbury Road?"

"Fifteen minutes," Chris whispered then added loudly, "Thanks very much Simon, see you tomorrow."

"You're welcome and goodnight Chris." I replied as a cleaner looked in from Rita's office to see if we were leaving. "I'll see you later."

Chris left and after a few more words to the cleaners I followed her to Marco's Restaurant for dinner. My boss was waiting for me at a quiet corner table away from the noise of the main group of diners.

"I ordered a bottle of champagne." Chris said with a smile as I sat down.

"Champagne?" I said with surprise as I checked out the other diners for familiar faces. "Are we celebrating?'

"Yes we are, I was going to tell you earlier but the cleaners interrupted, see anyone you know?"

"No familiar faces except yours sexy lady." I said as I returned my attention to Chris. "Looks like we won't get sprung tonight, so why the bubbly?"

The waiter interrupted so we perused the menu and ordered our meals.

"Ok lover boy, there are big changes coming at work." Chris smiled with satisfaction. "Since the departure of Joe and a few others there has been a marked improvement in the work ethic."

"Yes, I've noticed that."

"Darren in particular has really pulled his sales finger out and we are almost certain to sign up a new client that will almost double our turnover. Darren and I are having a final negotiation meeting tomorrow."

"Wow, that's excellent Chris, the board will be happy."

"Yes they are Simon." Chris paused and raised her glass of champagne to me. "And they have agreed with my recommendation that you be promoted to Assistant Manager, congratulations. Do you think you can handle working alongside me?"

"Me? Assistant Manager?" I was totally surprised. "But William and Ben are more senior and ahead of me surely?"

"Bill and Ben the flowerpot men?" Chris giggled at her little joke then continued. "No, they are good workers but they don't have the ability to assist me. Seniority doesn't necessarily equate to talent Simon, it was you or I had to advertise and train a newcomer. You have the knowledge of the business and the talent, of course there will be a new wages and perks package that I will negotiate with you, if you take the position."

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers