The New Cheerleader

Story Info
He desparately wants to be a cheerleader.
5.4k words
4.39
79.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cds6
cds6
69 Followers

I was sitting on the bleachers at the gym, watching the cheerleaders practicing. I regularly watched them practice. They always knew I was there and that it was harmless. I wasn't stalking them or anything creepy like that. I had just always wanted to be a male cheerleader and my school didn't allow men on the cheer team for some reason.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I must have spaced out because I didn't hear anyone come up behind me. It was my girlfriend, Jane. She's the sweetest girl in the world. She always supported my interest in cheering and would come sit with me to watch the team. She had been on the team the prior year and always enjoyed it, but needed to focus on her academics this year, so she couldn't afford to put in the extra time. She was still friends with most of the squad, however. She was so lucky to be able to participate. I was always a tiny bit jealous.

"Hey, Josh! They look good out there today, don't they? They're really getting those moves down. You think they'll make it to nationals this year?" She knew the moves as well as I did and probably knew the answer to that.

"I think so. I just wish I could join them to give them a hand getting there."

"I know, sweetie. I'm sure they appreciate your support, though. It's all you can really do for now."

As the practice ended, all the cheerleaders saw me watching, as they always do. A couple stopped by and said hi. We all chatted for a bit and I excused myself to head out. Jane stayed behind to talk to a couple of the girls a bit longer and met me outside shortly after.

The two of us headed home and had a relaxing evening together.

The next day, Jane and I headed in to school and Jane asked what my plans were for the day.

"I think I'm going to watch the cheerleaders practice again. If I can't participate, at least I can study their routine. Maybe one day they'll let me in."

"You really aren't going to give up on this, huh?" Jane let out a sigh. "Well, then as a slightly late 18th birthday gift, I got ahold of these for you. Just take one an hour before they begin practice and slip in to this outfit."

She handed me a bottle of pills and an outfit that looked just like the multi-colored cheerleading practice leotard. I gave her a funny look and she smiled back.

"I worked something out for you. Just trust me."

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I gave her a hug and ran off to class.

After class, I made my way down to the locker rooms as quickly as I could. I had just a little over an hour before practice would start and I wanted to make sure I was ready. I slipped in to the leotard, which was a little tight in some places and a bit loose in others, but I figured I didn't care because this was my opportunity to practice with the team! I did notice, however, that it really showed my package. I hope none of the girls are uncomfortable with that. I then took out the bottle of pills and took one. I wasn't sure what they were for, exactly, but again, I didn't really care if that's what it took to participate in this.

I looked at the clock and realized I actually had a while to go until practice would start, so I could study while I was waiting. I pulled out a book and grabbed a spot in the corner where I could get some work done. The locker room was empty, so I didn't have to worry about any extra noise there.

As I was working, I realized my leotard seemed to be getting a little more comfortable. I figured it was just forming to my body a little more, so I didn't think too much of it. I only had a few minutes to get my work done now and couldn't be bothered if I wanted to get to practice on time.

I finished my work just in time and packed up my work. When I stood up, I almost fell over. I was completely off-balance for some reason. Catching myself against a locker, I realized I wasn't standing as tall as I normally did. I looked down and realized what had happened. My body had transformed. The leotard wasn't forming to my body. My body had changed to fit it! I had grown large breasts and when I felt my crotch, it seemed there wasn't anything there either! This must be how Jane got me in. I didn't think this sort of thing was possible, but I didn't want to be late for the practice, so I ran out to meet up with the team.

I could feel that my hair had gotten longer as it brushed my neck when I was running. My breasts were bouncing a little on my chest and it was taking some getting used to. As soon as I got on the floor, I saw Jane in the stands. She waved at me with a big smile. She must have known this was going to happen! Almost immediately, the head cheerleader, Rachel, came over to say 'hi.' She gave me a big smile and whispered, "I guess the pills really worked?"

Rachel turned to the team and shouted, "Everyone, this is Lacy. She will be joining us for the rest of the season. Please welcome her and wish her the best!"

When everyone came over to greet me, I started talking with them and realized my voice was much higher than before. One girl made mention of how 'cute' I was. I hadn't even had a chance to look in a mirror. I wondered what I might look like?

Rachel got up in front of the group and started leading us in our stretches. I hadn't had an opportunity to explore my new body, so I was trying to get used to it as I went. I could feel the suit against all the new parts of my body and was having a little trouble concentrating from it, but I fought my way through. The cheering routine, once we started, was actually the easy part. I knew everything by heart and barely had to be taught anything, other than needing a little help balancing here and there because of the large breasts that I was still getting used to.

Some of the girls asked me if I would like to join for an after-practice outing they usually do at a local chain. Rachel and Jane came up to me before I could respond and pulled me away.

"These pills don't last long, from what I'm told, so you may want to skip this for tonight," said Rachel.

Rachel and Jane were about the same age (both just turned 19) and had known each other a long time, so I learned to trust Rachel and wouldn't question her judgement.

I nodded and Jane and I said our goodbyes. I agreed to be back the next day and we headed out.

Once in the car, Jane gave me a kiss on the lips. "You're cute like this. How was practice?" she asked.

I looked down at myself and blushed a little.

"Practice was so much fun! You're the best girlfriend I could have ever asked for! I can't believe you did this just for me! Doesn't it make you a little uncomfortable that I'm a girl?" I stopped when I realized I was acting awfully giddy. My personality must have changed a little with the pills as well.

"Oh, that's weird," she said.

At first, I thought she meant my response, but then I realized she meant seeing me change back. I could feel the leotard tightening again and I saw my penis bulging through the material.

"Oh, yeah, that is really strange. And it feels really odd," I told her. "But this will work every time? Can you get me enough of these pills to last the season? And are you sure these are safe?"

"Well," Jane said, "Rachel gave them to me the other day. She got them from a friend of hers' and didn't seem to know much about them, but she really wanted you on the team. So, if you're willing to take the chance, I believe she can get you as many of these pills as you need. But she doesn't think the rest of the team would like it if they found out, so you have to be careful!"

"Well, let's keep doing it. I had a lot of fun tonight and you're the best girlfriend in the world for this!"

When we got to my place, I changed back in to my clothes from the day and made my way inside, where my parents greeted me. Jane headed to her place for the night.

Again, the next day I went through my day and anticipated practice afterwards all day long. I was so excited to finally be practicing with the squad! I knew I could help make a difference and help them get to nationals.

When classes let out, I ran down towards the gym again. I remembered not to head to the boys' locker room this time. I didn't want to take the chance someone would see me. I slipped out back of the school, took the pill, and got changed. This time, though, I wanted to see what I looked like! I never had the chance the day before because I was so rushed.

After a few minutes, I felt myself growing in to the outfit again. I never thought I would get used to that feeling. There was a small amount of pain in my crotch as it rescinded inside me and the weight on my chest began to grow. My hands were smaller and I could tell I was standing shorter than before next to the building.

I had enough time to go inside and check myself out. I headed towards the bathrooms and almost headed in to the boys' room out of habit. I managed to catch myself and head to the girls' room. I felt so awkward and was a little worried someone would know. Fortunately, there was only one other girl in the bathroom and she didn't recognize me.

When I walked up to the mirror, I couldn't believe what I saw. The girl standing there was incredible. Long, thick, hair that was a jet black color. Beautiful green eyes. My face had much softer features, including a more rounded nose and incredible, full lips. I had clearly become shorter and my chest had filled out quite a lot. If I had to guess, I would say at least a C-cup, if not D. Turning around, I also look a look at my butt. My hips had widened a little and my butt was filled out. I was absolutely stunning! I would have never expected this! Unfortunately, it was getting close to practice time again, so I made my way to the gym and joined the team.

"Did you change back alright last night?" Rachel asked me.

"Yeah, actually. Everything seems to be working perfectly. I can't thank you enough for this opportunity!"

"Just don't mess it up! You did fine yesterday, but you've got to get your balance."

She was right. My breasts were definitely something I was having trouble getting used to, but I knew I could work on it with some practice.

I was able to get through the rest of the week without a problem. Practice was every day after class and I took the pills and joined every day. After practice, I would always change back and there didn't seem to be any issues. I was getting used to my female body and Jane was fully in support of me enjoying my time with the team.

Thinking ahead, I realized that if I was going to be a girl when I was with the team, I might eventually need access to some women's clothes. Better safe than sorry, right? Being the weekend, I decided to ask Jane if we could go to the mall and pick out some clothes. She agreed with the plan and told me to take a pill before she picked me up, so I could try things on.

When Jane arrived, I had already taken the pill and was in the middle of transforming. She came in and had brought some clothes I could use until we got something more fitting. Thinking ahead, she had picked out a cute jean skirt and a top that didn't need a bra, but could handle a large chest, since she wasn't as large as I was. I slipped them on, along with my favorite pair of her underwear. A lacy white pair with red hearts. I found it amusing that she brought those for me to wear, but I guess it was fitting.

Before leaving, Jane looked at me and said I looked amazing. She gave me a hard kiss on the lips and grabbed my chest.

"I think you're great like this. It's almost too bad you don't stay this way."

"I don't know if I could handle this full-time," I said. "I'm kind of glad I can change back after. I've started to notice the guys who come to the practices just to check us out and it bothers me a little bit."

Jane raised an eyebrow. "So, you aren't attracted to guys when you're like this? Usually girls are a little flattered by guys doing that, even if it does get old."

"I haven't really thought about it, but no, I wouldn't think so. You're the one I'm in to!"

"Well, we'd better get to the mall before we run out of time."

Arriving at the mall, Jane was really excited to find me something to wear. We went from shop to shop, picking out an assortment of clothes. I had some money put aside I was able to spend on this, which worked out nicely. I had my bust size measured. I was right, 34D. I was able to pick out an assortment of bras. I tried on all different styles. Push-ups and padded weren't necessary because of my size, but I found plenty of underwire ones that took the weight off a bit and I grabbed a couple strapless, just in case. I never realized what a selection there was! I grabbed a pink one with a lace trim and a low-cut blue one that just barely covered my nipples, which I found for the first time had grown and darkened a bit.

I had never seen myself naked before as a woman and I looked even more amazing than I did with clothes on. My nipples had grown and darkened, as I had mentioned before. They were just a little bit puffy, but it was cute! My stomach was flat and had a slightly elongated belly button. My vagina was hairless and, from the outside, just looked like a slit between my legs. Nothing was showing otherwise, unless I spread it open, but I tried not to be too sexual about it. My own body was turning me on a little, but I didn't want Jane to know that. That wasn't the point of all this!

After finding some panties to match the bras I had picked out, Jane and I headed to the women's clothing stores. We picked out dresses, skirts, shirts, shoes, and some jeans that really showed off my body. I was having a lot of fun trying on girls' clothes. Jane gave the thumbs up or thumbs down on everything I tried on, but we seemed to share a lot of the same taste. She loved the outfits I was picking out.

We knew I generally got about 4 hours out of one pill, so we were careful about timing and had brought a pair of men's clothes for me to wear home. When we were approaching the time limit, we left the mall and headed back toward my place. It was a little bit of a drive to get home, so I figured I would probably transform back in the car. I switched out of Jane's clothes and back in to my own and waited for the change. 4 hours passed and I was still a girl.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Why haven't I transformed?"

"Maybe it just takes a little longer sometimes."

We waited a bit longer. We went to a drive-thru and got some food while we waited. I couldn't go home like this, after all. As we approached the fifth hour, I finally felt myself changing back.

"Just a fluke, I guess. I was worried for a minute."

"Maybe you shouldn't keep taking those pills? What if you get stuck like that?" asked Jane, a little worried.

"I can't quit the team, though! They're depending on me now! I'm sure it's fine. It was only an extra hour. Plus, that will let me go to the after-practice parties!"

All the next week, I started to keep an eye on the amount of time I was transformed. I noticed it seemed to be a couple extra minutes every day, but I knew that just meant I would have to be careful about taking the pills. This was allowing me to go to the after-practice parties and I got to use my cute new clothes Jane and I had gone out to buy.

I was finally starting to get used to the way my female body felt and was getting pretty comfortable in it, as I was seeing it almost every day now. The practices were rigorous, but to me it was completely worth it. I was finally doing what I had always wanted to do and cheering with the team!

Fortunately, Jane was completely comfortable with all this and always stayed by my side, even at the parties. She even seemed kind of attracted to my female figure.

After a few weeks, we were finally getting down to nationals. They were out of state this year. I was really worried about how to handle this. Jane and I figured we could go together and get a separate hotel room to handle the nights, but I didn't know how to handle the trips during the day. I was transforming in to a girl for over 7 hours at a time now, but I always changed back. If I was on the road with the rest of the girls or at dinner with them when I started to change back, we could have a big problem. The only ones who knew about this situation were still Jane, Rachel, and I. And, unfortunately, I was starting to run low on pills and Rachel couldn't get any more just yet.

When the day rolled around, I took my pill, got showered, put on some makeup, and slipped in to a cute neon green bra, a matching green thong, and a low-cut purple dress that hugged my body and stopped just above the knees. Jane helped me brush my hair and put it up in a ponytail. The two of us hopped in the car and met up with the other girls. By the time we met up with them, it had already been a few hours and Jane and I knew I wouldn't make it more than 8 hours as a girl. I only had 2 pills left and wasn't sure what to do. We asked Rachel if she had gotten ahold of any, but she said she couldn't get ahold of her friend. We figured we would just take our chances.

After arriving in town without a hitch, a group of us girls went to the mall. I noticed some guys checking me out and I was a little bit flattered. They were cute, but I was with Jane and wouldn't want to make her jealous. The thought of them on top of me was getting me a little wet, though. I pulled Jane in to the bathroom and pressed her against the wall. I couldn't take it. I needed to get off, but I had never done that as a girl before. I had always been too preoccupied with cheering to have time for it. I pressed my lips against hers' and slipped my tongue in to her mouth. She grabbed at my chest and we made our way in to a stall. She pulled up my shirt and bra and exposed my bare breasts, which bounced a little from the force. My nipples were hard and Jane immediately wrapped her tongue around one of them. The sensation was incredible. I could feel my panties getting more wet every second. I took her hand and pulled it to my crotch. She started rubbing my clit and slipped one finger inside the panties and inside me. Then two. She pushed toward the front wall of my insides and I let out a quiet moan. This must be my G-spot. I had hit Jane's plenty of times, but I didn't know it was this good! Jane then kneeled down and pulled down my underwear. She started licking my clit while her fingers were still inside me. Her other hand was holding me against the wall and massaging my breasts. I was in a state of pure ecstasy! After a few minutes, I felt myself start to quiver and my whole body tensed up. The orgasm was amazing!

After this new experience, I sat down for a moment and slipped my clothes back on. Jane smiled at me and kissed me again. I knew she was attracted to me like this and I was still attracted to her. It seemed the pills didn't do too much to that part of me.

As we were walking out of the bathroom, Jane stopped me suddenly.

"You're changing back," she said.

I looked down and saw my chest shrinking. I didn't have any options here. I would have to take another pill. I quickly got it out and swallowed one. My body immediately stopped the change and reverted faster than normal. I felt a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and got a little bit of a headache. My stomach started to hurt a little as well. I closed my eyes tight and Jane held me up. After a few moments, the pains went away and I seemed to be fine again. I didn't think too much of it, considering that everything that was happening was a little weird anyway, so this was probably normal.

We carried on with the rest of our day and everything seemed to go smoothly. The pill was keeping me female long enough to stay out with the girls until we were all tired out and I had one left for the competition the next day. I figured if I timed everything correctly, I would be fine with just one more.

cds6
cds6
69 Followers
12