The New Dom

Story Info
A new dom joins a BDSM slave club undercover.
2.3k words
4.23
27.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex stopped to survey the five women bound before him. The one on the left was locked in a doggy style spreader, face down on the floor with her hands trapped near her feet, genitals on display in the air behind her. He couldn't see her face but her light brown her was tied in a ponytail, available to hold while riding her. Bruises, dark but not fresh, covered her ass, made by hand, he would guess.

Outwardly, Alex remained stoic, the calm, controlled dom viewing the wares. Inwardly, his stomach roiled in disgust at what was done here, and, more than that, what he'd have to do next.

The next woman was tied spread eagle, face up, on a bench. Her head was lay back awkwardly toward the floor and her dark blond hair spilled freely to the floor. She had nipple clamps on and there were read flogger marks on her breasts, down her belly and on her thighs.

Years in the military and in the BDSM scene had instilled in him the facade that was currently keeping him alive. But nothing could prepare him for what he had to do now. He only prayed he would be able to.

The next woman was standing tied up to a whipping post. She appeared to be the only one with any clothing - 5 inch black heels. She had short reddish brown hair and fresh whip marks down her back. Apparently she had been whipped today at her station, but hadn't brought a dom to completion yet.

Alex steeled himself to his task. He'd have to pick one. He would fuck one of these women today, and again tomorrow, and again. He'd have to inflict real, believable pain to these women who didn't want it. He would make his body obey despite his mind and his stomach screaming no. Then he'd worry about living with himself afterwards.

The next woman was in a bird cage, her arms hugging her legs to her chest. The cage ended in a dome at her neck, so that her body was trapped immobile but her head was free. It was a deceptively painless pose, but Alex knew that her entire body would be in agony by now. Her light blond hair was loose and fell around her face as she looked down. He didn't see any marks on her from here, but most likely they were there on her back or in other places he couldn't see.

Alex's gaze drifted to the right, but slid back when he saw her head lift. Blue gray eyes gazed up at him restlessly, then focused on his face and widened slightly. He felt a zing down his spine when her eyes met his, as if she could see into his mind - who he was, and why he was here, but that was impossible. And he felt in himself a recognition of who she was, a spark of intelligence, of spirit that was so out of place in this dark place.

He took in the rest of her features quickly, a straight nose, full pink lips, thin eye brows slightly darker than her light blond hair. She was beautiful, they usually were, but she was truly stunning. Even with no make up, features dulled from sleep and food deprivation, she drew him - and hardened him.

Alex was used to make quick decisions and immediately walked towards her. The fact that she aroused him was important, it meant that he could actually complete this task and quickly. More than that, she would get to be released from the birdcage as soon as she serviced him, freeing her from the pain he knew she felt. That seemed important to him now.

As he stepped in front of her, her eyes listed to her left. At first he thought it was fear or a show of submission, but then her eyes flickered up to his and back to the left. She was pointing. Then looked back, pleading.

He looked to his right and saw the last woman bound in stocks. She lay on her back curled up, her arms and hands were locked between two pieces of wood in front of her. The effect was that her ass and pussy were exposed for fucking.

He wasn't sure why the blond woman had directed him here. Like the rest of them, it would be an extremely painful position to hold for any length of time. She was the only one directly on the floor, which was hard and damp and dirty, maybe that was it.

He walked up closer and looked into her face. She looked sick - she panted softly, her skin shiny with perspiration, her brown hair sticking to her face. Her cheeks were flushed pink and her eyes were half open, staring sightlessly with a feverish intensity. Shit.

He knew what the blond woman meant when she directed him here. He was supposed to fuck this sick woman so that she could get up out of the stocks and returned to her cell. He didn't know how the blond woman knew that he would do what she voicelessly asked, but he would. Fuck. Everything in him - his mind, his body even his anemic honor, rebelled against doing this, but he would.

He knelt on the cold floor in front of the sick woman. With steady hands - steady - he unzipped his pants and stroked himself to hardness. He rolled on a condom and squirted some lube on his cock. Bracing himself, he positioned at her pussy and entered slowly. Later he would have to put on a show, inflict pain and humiliation, but for now he would just be glad to get through this.

He glanced over at the blond woman who was not looking down, not at him, but he knew she was aware of him. He allowed his gaze to flicker down her beautiful hair, slim arms and legs, the shadow of her breast visible from underneath her arm, long back down to the curve of her ass. He was disgusting, he knew, but he had a feeling she would accept his leering if she had a choice, if it would help him accomplish this.

He closed his eyes and pumped steadily, keeping the image of soft curves and blue gray eyes in his mind. The cold on his knees, the wet sounds of his cock in this stranger's pussy, the untenable situation threatened to intrude, but he determinedly shut them out. Blue gray eyes, still pleading, but this time for him to fuck her and they weren't here they. They weren't even at his club, it was too similar, they were at his home in his bed, soft and white and clean. She was soft, and welcoming and sexy and free and ... his climax was quick and empty. His throat felt thick with self loathing. He was officially a rapist.

----------------------

Jessica Reynolds watched the new dom out of the corner of his eye. He jerkily removed his condom and zipped up, then gestured for the monitor to remove Lacey. Thank God.

Lacey was in a bad, bad way. She needed insulin on a daily basis and hadn't had any in the 5 weeks she'd been brought here. Lacey thought maybe it was the prelude to kidney failure, her fever and shakes. It didn't really matter, since whatever it was, they couldn't treat it.

Lacey stumbled, half-dragged by the monitor, back to her cell and Jessica breathed a sigh of relief. A stabbing pain shot through the right side of her body, bringing her thoughts back to her own predicament. It was excruciating. Even so, she couldn't be sorry that she had sent the new dom over to Lacey, even if it meant more time for her in the cage.

Jessica had received a shock when she looked into the dom's light brown eyes. His face had been cold and his eyes sharp, typical dom, but deeper there was something else. A tenseness, that he wasn't quite comfortable. A reluctance in his movements, a wariness.

Outwardly the doms from her the scene and the ones here looked the same, but their underlying energy was different. The ones here had a sick edge, an animalistic high got on power over a helpless being. What happened here wasn't about power exchange and dominance, it was a grown up version of frying ants with magnifying glasses and kicking puppies.

This dom didn't have that. It was subtle but he stuck out like a beacon to her. So she had decided to show him what she hoped he'd do, pick Lacey, and somehow he'd noticed and done it. She wasn't sure what it meant. Was it an unconscious choice? She didn't think so, he seemed to pick up on the message and then act on it. Why had he done it? Pity? Maybe, although that made him fit in even less here.

Her conditioning made her anxious that she would be punished for expressing her wishes like that, her desire not to be the one chosen. But he was leaving now, walking away, and if he wanted to punish her, he would have already done it. Maybe he would complain and leave one of the monitors to punish her later. He paused as he was about to exit the room and glanced at her. Her breath caught. She saw in his eyes an acknowledgement of what had happened, and knew then that he wouldn't tell. Then he turned and strode out.

Jessica still didn't know what it meant, but she settled in, figuratively, since she couldn't move, to wait for another dom's arrival. She thought about home and mentally catalogued all of the items in it - the picture of her parents on the mantle, the horse figurine from the state fair, the blue glass vase (where did she get it from?), probably dusty now...

She'd gotten through her living room before she wondered what the new dom was doing now. Where did he work? She knew it was extremely expensive to be a member here, so he must be rich. Maybe he was a stock trader who hit it big in the 80s but still active, always looking for the next big risk. He probably did sky diving and car racing and tried this for his next thrill, but it turned out he didn't have the stomach for it. Or maybe he was a famous surgeon who taught at universities and had written several books. He had a Stepford family at home, was gentle with his kids and their dogs and no one would ever guess that he came from here when he sat down to dinner.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a new dom entered the room. As usual she didn't know how long it'd been, but judging by the way her muscles were screaming, it was a long time. One benefit to being in this cage was that she could peripherally see what the doms did without overtly looking at them. He was much more thorough than the new dom had been in looking them over.

He used the top of his boot to tap Ariel's crotch from underneath where she was spread open. Then he lightly kicked her butt cheek, which probably was still bruised from yesterday. He moved to Sara and tugged on her nipple clamps, first lightly, then yanked, wringing a cry from her. At Lauren, he picked up the flogger resting on the side of the whipping post and whipped her, again slightly and then harder. He reached around and groped her breast for a minute before setting down the whip.

As he walked to Jessica, her body involuntarily clenched but she let out a quiet breath and forced herself to relax. She braced herself for him to reach through the cage's bars and touch her, but instead he pet her head and rubbed a strand of her hair between his fingers. He reached for his zipper and she knew what was coming. It was supposed to be disgusting and she should feel bad that she would be free while her friends weren't, but the cage had done its job and all she felt was a profound relief.

He put on a condom and grabbed the hair on either side of her head, guiding her mouth to his already hard cock. He inexorably shoved himself into her mouth and back to her throat, so that her nose was pressed into his pubic hair. She struggled not to gag. She was grateful, at least, that he allowed this to start slowly and the smell was the ordinary male smell, not the putrid one that some of less clean doms had.

He was able to last a long time and her jaws grew sore at being rammed repeatedly. She focused on breathing when she could and only gagged for a few of the thrusts. Finally his pace sped up slightly, which was more painful but meant it would be ending soon.

His hands tightened in her hair and he held tight against his groin. Her world narrowed to the taste of latex and the feel of pubic hairs against her nose. He was groaning and pulsing in her mouth. She was starting to get light headed but she couldn't breath and didn't dare try to move. He gave one last thrust, a nudge, deep in her throat and slipped out of her mouth. He released her head and it gracelessly flopped onto the top of the cage, sucking in deep breaths, torn between breathing to live and staying quiet, also to live.

She was barely aware of him disposing of the condom in the corner and then walking out. The monitor came over and opened the birdcage. Her entire body burned with the circulation now flooding back into her limbs. The monitor must have supported her back to her cell, but she didn't remember it. Once inside she collapsed onto her heavenly, disgusting cot and fell asleep.