The New Fuckboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Bev and Roger get Engaged.
3.8k words
3.53
8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Roger went back to the flat and laid down on his bed and thought about the night that had just happened. It had been a thoroughly enjoyable evening but also a confusing one. He knew that he was in love with Bev already and he could not put his finger on why. He had been through a range of emotions with her that night and he had to break it down.

First of all she had started out as lady and a friend and then in the restaurant she had acted like a slut touching his cock and then they had gone back to her flat and she appeared to have this woman who worshipped the ground that she walked on and would have done anything for her and then she had acted like a dominant in the bed and finally she had acted like a complete and utter bitch to him. As he thought about it he became aroused and he did not know what scenario it was that had turned him on.

Whichever one it was he now had an erection that needed to be relieved. He was alone in his flat so he locked his door and went to his drawer. Under all the boxers and trunks he found his stash of knickers. He had brought these knickers with him through life. They had been given to him by an elderly lady who had been a Mistress to him for a couple of years when he was discovering that he was a true submissive.

He took out his cock and wrapped a pair of the knickers round the shaft and began to masturbate. He tried to think of Bev naked sliding up and down on his cock but he was surprised when it was his old Mistress that came to mind. He had not thought about her for years but he was seeing her now. She had a catsuit on with full length boots that must have had 5in heels yet she stood on them quite safely. I was back in the room that I had spent many an hour in many years ago.

He looked around the room and everything was familiar and there was he. He was on all fours with a chastity belt on and a butt plug in his arse and Mistress had her cane in her hand. He must have disobeyed her in some way. It did not take much to displease this Mistress because she was evil and loved to punish her slaves whether they be male or female. She had a strict set of rules and it did not take much to cross them because they were always changing and you were never told. He wondered what he had done this time.

What he found strange was the fact that he did not mind Mistress being back in his head. She had made him very happy and he was so sad when he had to leave her because she had too many slaves and she had found a younger more willing and better looking slave than him. He had walked out of her room that last time with tears in his eyes and never was invited back. He had tried for a while to find another mistress but no-one compared to Mistress Babs.

Roger did not dismiss her from his head as he began to masturbate. He closed his eyes and just let himself go with the punishment that he was about to receive. With each stroke that he received he moved the knickers up and down his shaft. By the time she was up to eight he had cumm in the knickers but he did not go soft. He stayed hard whilst she finished punishing him. Then she made him turn round and forced him to lick her boots. He had climbed off the bed and got on his knees in front of her and had begun to clean her boots with his tongue.

Roger continued to masturbate and watched himself cleaning the boots of his mistress and looked up to see if he was doing a good job and Mistress was smiling down on him and he must have been doing a good job. As in his head he cleaned Mistresses boots Roger was still wanking his cock. As long as it took him to clean her boots it took Roger to cumm again. When he did it was thin and watery because he had cumm for the third time that night. He got up and put the knickers back into the bottom of his drawer to be used again another day. He was well and truly sated and climbed under the duvet and went to sleep for the night.

He was awoken in the morning by the sound of his mobile phone ringing. He reached out and picked it up from the floor and looked at the display and saw and that it was Bev calling. He pressed answer and before he could speak he was hit with a torrent of abuse.

"You pathetic piece of shit." She said.

"I have been ringing you for ten minutes now. Next time that I ring you answer straight away. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Was all that Roger could say.

Suddenly she became tender again.

"I believe that you have a day off today. Is that correct?"

"Yes it is." Said Roger.

"Would you like to go out for lunch?" She asked.

"I would love to." He said.

"Good I will pick you up at half past twelve and do not be late."

With that she had put down the phone and Roger sat up in bed. He looked at the clock. It was eleven o'clock so he had plenty of time. He took a shower and then he had shaved. He checked his balls and cock and they were still smooth so he left them alone. He got dressed in black jeans and a turtle neck jumper and waited for Bev to knock on his door.

Bang on twelve thirty there was a knock on his door. He got up and opened it and was immediately pushed inside by Bev. She pushed him onto the bed and began to kiss him. It was a kiss full of passion just like she had started the night before. He could feel himself get hard again. His door was wide open but it did not stop Bev. She unzipped his Jeans. He thought she was going for his cock but instead she reached into her own jeans pocket. He watched as she pulled out a pair of rubber gloves and a condom.

She put the gloves on and then she rolled the condom down the shaft of his cock. She then began to masturbate his cock. Up and down her hand went wanking him furiously. Roger thought she was being very cruel and she was hurting his cock but he was also enjoying the treatment he was receiving. Again he closed his eyes and was once more transported back to his old mistress. She was stood over him and about to smother him with her pussy. Just the thought of it was enough to make Roger cumm and he shot into the condom.

Bev nipped it at the end and pulled it off of Roger's cock and threw that along with her gloves into the bin. She then went to the bathroom and thoroughly cleansed her hands. Roger was about to put his cock back into his when Bev shouted at him.

"You better wash that fucker before you go out with me."

"I will be in the car waiting for you."

With that she left my flat. I went to the bathroom and soaped my cock clean and then thoroughly cleansed my hands. I made sure I was neat and tidy then I left my flat and went and joined Bev in her car. She turned to me and took my hands in hers. She checked them out and was satisfied that they were clean and then she set off.

We drove out into the country and Bev found a quiet country pub for us to have lunch without too many people to disturb us. It would appear that Bev like myself did not like crowds. We ate lunch and we chatted as lovers do. We held hands over the table both knowing what they had touched earlier on that day. Suddenly Bev said.

"I want to ask you a question?"

"Go ahead Bev you can ask me anything."

"Good, good." She said and then she went silent for a moment.

"Roger would you marry me?" She asked.

I went to reply when she reached across the table and put a finger to my lips.

"Before you say anything I have to say a few things. I am not in love with you and never will be. I do not fall in love with men. I use men for a purpose. If you choose to marry me you will find out why I do not fall in love with men."

I was awe struck as I listened to her talk. I thought naively that she was in love with me how wrong could I have been?

"I am thirty three now and I want a baby and I know from your past that you are very virile and I know that you will make me pregnant but I will not become pregnant outside the bonds of marriage. Once we are married Sarah will move in with us as my maid as she is now as you will have noticed. She will eventually become nanny to our child."

"There will be nights when I want to take Sarah to our bed and no there will be no threesome but you can have sex with her if I am not in the house. You will find out more about this arrangement as the days go by. I will be qualifying in six months and I want the marriage to take place the day after I graduate so that all my friends can come and celebrate with us. You can bring your friends if you want but I do not want too many men there getting drunk and spoiling my day."

"I take it you will not say no to my proposal?" She said.

She had such a tone to her voice that I knew what the answer would be. I was too weak to resist.

"I would love to marry you Bev." I said.

"Good I thought that might be your answer."

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a box. Inside was a ring. I took it out of the box and put it on the proffered finger and that was it we were engaged to be married. We went back to campus and told everyone we could find. We got some strange looks from some people but from others we got congratulations.

We went back to Bev's flat and found Sarah stood by the door.

"What do you want Sarah?" Bev asked.

Sarah was stood there with her head bowed and then she said.

"Is it true that you and Roger and have just got engaged?" She asked.

"Yes it is." Bev said.

"Do you have a problem with that Sarah?"

"I thought you might have told me personally Bev instead of me finding out from the local grapevine. I feel very hurt."

"Hey bitch shut the fuck up." Bev responded.

Sarah began to cry and Bev softened a little bit.

"Come into my room you two." She commanded.

Roger and Sarah followed Bev into her room and the door was closed behind them.

"Sarah make the drinks for us all and then I may talk to you."

Sarah smiled to herself she was back in her role as the maid to Bev and she was happy. She took the drinks order and then she served Bev and Roger and then she was allowed to sit down on the couch next to Roger. Together they sat and drank their drinks and there was silence for a moment and then Bev began to speak.

"I am not marrying Roger because I love him. I am marrying him because I want a baby and I have checked Roger out and he is very virile and I have no doubt that he will be able to give me the baby that I want. Now as regards yourself I still want you as my maid and I am prepared to take you into my house and allow you to continue to serve me if you want to?" Bev said.

Sarah smiled and looked lovingly at Bev.

"If that is what you want Bev then I will gladly move in with you and continue to be your maid."

"Good." Said Bev.

"No-one licks pussy like you."

Together the three of them went out for dinner that night. They went Italian and had some lovely pasta and a couple of bottles of wine and before they knew Sarah was drunk and Roger and Bev were a little tipsy - so much so that they had to leave Roger's car behind and get a taxi back to the campus. They ended up back at Sarah's flat.

The first thing that Roger noticed was the array of maid's outfits hanging around the room. Some were made of leather and looked quite kinky. Poor Roger got an erection and Bev noticed and put it to the back of her mind for later. That could be a useful piece of information that she now had about Roger. She turned to Sarah and said.

"Are you up to licking my cunt?" Bev said.

"Of course I am." Slurred Sarah.

"Then go through the routine." Bev said.

"Roger sit on the couch and watch how a maid serves her Mistress."

Bev just stood there and watched Sarah go to work. She began to undress and Roger could not stop himself getting an erection. Bev saw that and turned and sneered at him.

"If you think you are going to play with that thing then you can think again. You are only here because you are now my fiancée and you should know how I like things and that includes having my pussy licked. Now sit there and just learn what to do for the one day you might get to lick my pussy but that is a while away yet."

Roger was suitably chastised and took his hands away from his groin and placed them under his thighs so that he would not be able to touch himself even though he wanted to play with his cock.

Sarah was now stood in her just her underwear and Roger noted her figure. She was about a size 16 and had a bit of a tummy on her. She had big breasts which Roger would eventually find out were a 44F and she had a large arse that rippled in her knickers which must have been a size too small because the flesh spilled out of the side. Bev looked at Sarah and said.

"What the fuck are you wearing? Where is all the nice lingerie that I have treated you to? Change it now."

With that Sarah received a slap across the face and she did not flinch. She was obviously used to this sort of abuse from Bev and when cunt juice began to run down her leg it was obvious that she loved it.
I watched as Sarah began to remove her underwear. She unclipped her bra and dropped it onto the floor. She then pulled her knickers off and handed them to Bev. Bev looked at Roger and said.

"Sarah has a lingerie fetish and I have found that she also likes to be punished so when she is bad or disobeys me she has to hand me a pair of her knickers and she does not get them back for six months. There was one point when she was going out with a boyfriend that she had not told me about. When I found out I quizzed her and found out that she had sex with him so many times that she had forgotten. I made her estimate how long and how many times she had fucked this man and then I made her hand over a pair of knickers for each time that she had done and it and soon she had no knickers left in her drawer and she had to spend six months without wearing any knickers."

Sarah stood there naked and Bev turned scarlet in the face. She had noticed that Sarah had some growth around her pussy and was not impressed. She stormed into Sarah's bathroom and came back with a towel and a razor and ordered Sarah to lie on the bed. Sarah did as she was told. She laid down on her bed and Bev walked forward. She spread Sarah's legs and began to shave her. She did not use any water or foam and you could hear the razor scrape over the skin of her pussy. By the time that Bev was finished Sarah was left with a very red pussy that was bleeding because it had been shaved dry. She was crying heavily and Bev just walked over and gave Roger a kiss.

"That is how to treat a maid who disappoints you." She said.

Bev turned back to Sarah and said.

"Get up and do what you were meant to do in the first place."

Sarah stood and began to undress Bev. She removed each item carefully making sure that she did not crease them in anyway. Once Bev was naked Sarah took hold of her and picked her up and lovingly placed her on her own bed. She propped her pillows so that Bev was comfortable and then she opened Bev's legs and looked at her pussy.

"Just get on and lick my cunt bitch." Bev said.

Sarah got down between Bev's legs and began to rain kisses down on her thighs. She went from one to the other and then she moved and looked at Bev's pussy before she began to lick and kiss the lips. She was making love to Bev's pussy whilst Bev held onto her head and forced her to lick her harder and faster. She just looked at Roger and said.

"Are you watching what she is doing because you will get the chance to do it one day?"

Roger was fascinated and Bev did not need his answer. She could tell that he was going to be a good cunt sucker if he was as good as he was at looking at Sarah's technique. Suddenly Bev began to buck against Sarah's face and she had an orgasm. She held Sarah there until she had finished her orgasm and then she pushed her away and said.

"Roger take her away and go and fuck her I cannot be bothered to do it tonight."

Roger got up from the couch and picked up a very drunk, sore and bleeding Sarah and took her naked across campus to his flat. He placed her on the bed and stripped off his clothes. He climbed on top of her and began to fuck her. It was like fucking a dead woman. She made no movement at all and he just plunged his cock in and out of her until he came then he rolled over and went to sleep. When he awoke he was thankful that his other side of the bed was empty and Sarah was nowhere to be seen.

His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hi Bev." He said.

"Morning fiancée." He said.

"Do not use that word please." Bev said.

"It makes us sound like we are in love with each other. I know that you love me but you know that I will never be in love with you. Now I need you to come round so that we can plan the wedding. We only have six months to get things done and then we will be walking out of the church hand in hand as husband as wife."

Roger got dressed and went over to Bev's flat. They spent the morning doing a list of people that they wanted to have at the wedding. There were people from the families and close friends and they managed to whittle it down to fifty people for the day do and about two hundred for the night do.

They spent the next six months planning the wedding and also looking for a house. Bev was very particular about what she wanted. She came from a good family background and they were buying the house as a wedding gift but it would have to be the perfect house for Bev. Roger did not get a say in what the house would look like. Eventually after about four months Bev found the house that she wanted.

First of all it was detached and in the country and the nearest neighbour was about half a mile away. Bev did not want to be bothered by other people it would cramp her style. She had plans for her married life and the future and it did not involve being involved with other people that she had not invited into her life.

Roger was allowed to look around the room. It had six bedrooms, three reception rooms, a large kitchen, a dining room and various toilets and bathrooms but it was outside that seemed to fascinate Bev more. In the yard there were three large sheds and from day one Bev took an interest in them. As soon as she saw the house and inspected it she rang her father and told him and the money for the purchase was released that day. The house was paid for in cash and became part of the family property portfolio.

Whenever she had a spare moment Bev could be found up at the house directing the interior designers as to what she wanted but it was always at the sheds that Roger found Bev.

The first thing she had done once the paperwork had been completed was to put locks on the sheds and also alarms so that no-one could get into them except her. As per usual she was in control of things and Roger had to go along with things.

Throughout the six months building up to the wedding Roger saw all the emotions of Bev and sometimes he liked what he saw and at other times he was both disgusted and scared. She had so many sides to her character that you never knew what you were going to get and Roger was just glad when the six months were drawing to an end and the wedding would soon be done and dusted and they could settle down to married life.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers