The New Girl

Story Info
Can she impress him enough to become his sub?
4.4k words
4.38
24k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Accept your punishment without a sound, bitch, or it'll get much worse." I growled. This sub's insolence was becoming more than tiresome. She had started out with so much promise.

I had met her on an online chat site for BDSM practitioners in our city. She approached me in a respectful manner and told me she was looking for a new Master. When I asked why she was without a Master, she told me had met an unfortunate end in a car accident. I consented to meeting the sub for coffee.

She arrived on time and presented herself in an appropriate manner. I had purposely made our appointment during the business day so she would need to make her appeal succinct and to the point before getting back to her office. She presented everything I asked her to bring; a copy of a recent blood test, a copy of her previous Master's contract and a letter to me asking to be my sub.

I asked her what she interested her.

"Well, I haven't had much of a chance to try many things, but I know I like getting spanked and being tied up. I don't like a lot of pain, though." She said.

As she was saying this, she leaned forward enough to allow me a view down her blouse of some very impressive cleavage. The look in her eye was more telling, though. This bitch enjoyed pain quite a bit, but enjoyed manipulating others more.

Everything you need to know about a sub is right there in her eyes. You just need to understand what she's showing you.

"Pain is an acquired taste," I said with an easy smile. "What are your hard boundaries – the lines you will not cross?"

She thought about this a second before answering. "I guess I'd have to say little kids, dogs and, uh, shit. I'm also not crazy on takin' it up the butt"

I nodded. "Children, animals and scat are three things I never play with either. You do understand, if I choose to take you as a submissive, you'll be required to sign a contract and completely submit your will to me?"

"Well, duh," she said without thinking.

My eyes instantly narrowed and I had all but written this sub off as a failure when she stammered, "I-I-I'm so sorry, sir! I'm just so used to saying things like that at work I just forgot who I was with. It won't happen again, I swear!"

Her eyes held genuine fear. I thought for a moment, then answered, "Should I accept your application, you would do well to keep a civil tongue in your head at all times. Your behavior, even at work, is a reflection of me."

"Yes, sir," she said meekly.

I dismissed her and left to pursue my own endeavours.

Over the next week, I thought about our encounter. While her disrespectful comment bothered me, it was outweighed by the obvious challenge of breaking this little slut down. Ultimately, I sent her a message telling her to meet me at a well-known BDSM club in town the following Friday. Then I called and made all the necessary arrangements for us at the club.

I arrived a little early to the club and checked to make sure everything was as it should have been. Satisfied, I sat down in the lounge and ordered a glass of cranberry juice. She arrived a few minutes early and walked into the lounge. She approached the table and waited to be acknowledged. I told her to sit in the chair opposite me and order a drink. She sat as instructed and ordered a glass of wine from the house sub that came to take her order. The house sub looked at me when she was done.

"She'll have a ginger ale," I said.

The house sub moved away without a word. I looked across the table to find my sub cautiously looking at me from beneath her brow.

"You will not use alcohol or drugs of any type before we play. Understood?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she responded.

"Good. Everything you need to know is explained in this document." I smiled as I reached into my jacket pocket and produced an envelope for her.

"I thought there was a big ceremony or something for signing a contract with a Dom," she said hesitantly.

"There is quite a bit of formality to the Collaring, but that will come later. This is just a letter of understanding between us. It outlines the basics – what is expected of you and what you can expect of me. Should things work out as I hope they will, we'll formalize the relationship with a Collaring later."

"Oh," she replied and began reading the single page document within the envelope.

"What does 'flagellation' mean?" she asked.

"Spanking, flogging or whipping." I replied.

With that, she reached for the pen resting on the table. I put out my hand to stay hers and asked if she was sure she understood everything.

She nodded and assured me she did. I removed my hand from hers and she signed the paper. I collected the document and returned it to my jacket pocket.

The house sub had returned with her drink. She looked at the house sub and for a fleeting second a look of disdain and disgust passed over her face.

I allowed her to finish her drink while we chatted a bit, then told her to follow me. I lead her back to the room I had reserved. It was my favorite room. In the corner was a beautiful wooden rack holding an impressive assortment of crops, whips, floggers, canes and quirts standing beside a St. Andrew's cross. In the opposite corner was a wooden horse.

I removed my jacket and told her to strip which, of course, she did. The cute little yellow blouse, black mini-skirt, and matching yellow lace bra and panties were left in a heap on the floor next the black heels she had kicked off her feet.

"You will have more respect for yourself and your possessions. Pick your clothing off the floor, fold it and place it on the table in the corner." I commanded.

The look of anger in her eyes was intoxicating. I had serious reservations whether this child had ever really had a Master before. Well, she had one now and she was about to find out what that meant.

Once she had taken care of her clothes, she stood before me, naked and shivering, despite the comfortable temperature in the room. As this was the first time I had seen her naked, I took my time to appraise her body while I slowly walked around her. Though she was of average height, her breasts very full and capped with nice little nipples, currently quite stiff. Her ass was well-formed and looked like it would take a flogging quite well. Her pussy was trimmed to have the little "landing strip" of hair that seems to be the current trend.

"Very nice. You take care of yourself obviously." I said as I gave her ass an approving squeeze.

"Thank you, sir."

"Before our next session, you are to completely remove your pubic hair. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Move over to the cross," I directed.

As I secured her to the cross, I could hear her breathing become deeper and I could smell her arousal.

"Tonight, we're going to have a little fun with your breasts. I'm going to find out how you react to having your nipples stimulated. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you have any questions?"

"No, sir."

"Excellent. I do not want you to speak unless you are spoken to first."

"Yes, sir."

With that, I turned to a cabinet by the table holding her clothing and found what I sought. I kept them palmed so she had no idea what they were until I was standing in front of her. With my free hand, I gently tugged and pulled at her nipples. They were already hard, but I knew they could be made harder.

After a few minutes, I bent down and sucked the tender flesh between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. I heard her gasp and stiffen, as did her nipple. I removed my mouth and brought up one of the objects in my other hand. It was a one-ounce weight attached to an alligator clip.

I squeezed the clip and let her watch as the serrated jaws parted. Her eyes got wider the closer I moved it to her thick, stiff nipple. The look of pain and ecstasy in her eyes as I let the jaws bite into her tender flesh was my reward.

My work on her other nipple rewarded me in the same way, but with the addition of some anticipation. The weights looked lovely dangling from her distended nipples. My cock twitched at the sight.

She had her eyes closed and her head pulled back, so she jumped a little when I reached down and found her swollen clit. I continued to play with it and was delighted to find she had a very large clit which protruded a good deal from its hood. This made it easier to attach the final alligator clip to it. She howled in protest and I slapped her left tit with enough force to make the nipple weight tug and bite into her even more.

She hung there, trembling. Her breath coming in ragged gasps which only made the weights tug more at her flesh. Her eyes tightly closed, yet I could see wet trails down her cheeks. She had no idea what was still in store.

I reached up behind her head and laced my fingers in her hair before pulling her head forward. Her eyes flew open and she was forced to look into my eyes. What she saw was a coldness and the realization began to set in. She had gotten more than she bargained for and now began to fear. She knew she could say the safe word and it would all stop, but that would be admitting she'd been broken and, worse, beaten.

"Yes, that's good. You're doing very well."

"It hurts!"

Another slap, this time to her right tit.

"Were you addressing me, bitch?"

"No, sir."

I moved slightly to my left and removed a flogger from the old, wooden rack. It was heavy and would thud more than sting. Just what I wanted.

Her eyes were closed again so she never saw the first blow coming. I landed across her left thigh and made the weights tug harder. Her eyes were open for the second blow. And the third. And the rest of the dozen or so blows I landed about her thighs and breasts.

When I was done I gently massaged the blood back into her thighs and breasts, careful never to make direct contact with the hanging weights. I didn't want her to bruise, but I did want her to remember this.

She was visibly trembling now and very much in need of release. I put my left hand in back of her head again and made her look at me while my right hand slowly reached down and casually flicked the weight attached to her clit. It was too much.

She came, violently and yelled, "FUCK!"

I allowed her to finish before I let her see I was holding a crop.

"You came without permission, bitch. I also find that kind of outburst distasteful in my subs."

"I-I-I'm s-s-s-so s-sorry, s-s-sir. I-I didn't m-m-mean to," she stammered.

I didn't wait or explain. I laid three solid cuts of the crop across each thigh and two across each breast.

She whimpered slightly, but didn't say a word.

"It won't happen again, bitch."

"N-n-no, sir."

"Excellent."

I let her hang there a while to enjoy the sting of the crop.

Finally, I said, "If you're going to be a sub, you need to look like a sub." She didn't even look up. She was a quick study.

I went to the wall beside the door where an intercom panel was located. I thumbed the button and told them to send Carlo.

While waiting for Carlo, I walked back over to her quickly removed both nipple clamps. The rush of blood and feeling back into her nipples caused her eyes to bulge, but she held back, at least until I removed the clip from her clit.

"PleasesirmayI—" was all she managed to get out before she came. Streams of pussy juice ran down her legs.

I smiled. Not many subs can handle that without coming.

"I told you not to let it happen again. Now, you will be punished."

"But, but I—"

"Silence!"

I returned to the cabinet and put the weighted clamps in the cleaning bin. Then I selected the instrument of her punishment. As my back was to her, she never saw the thick, squat butt plug as I coated it liberally with KY.

I made sure she saw it as I walked back, though. The fear in her eyes was delicious.

"Is there something you wish to say?" I asked as I held the large plug up for her inspection.

She shook her head, "No, sir."

I moved around behind her and spread her ass cheeks with one hand while I slowly but firmly stuffed the large piece of hard rubber in her ass. She tried to resist, but her efforts were in vain.

"You've never taken anything in your ass before have you?"

"No, sir." she said with obvious discomfort

"You don't care for it much, do you?"

"No, sir."

"Good. Remember this the next time you come without permission."

"Yes, sir."

Now that I'd established a rhythm, I decided to test a hunch.

"You've never had a Master before have you?"

Her head jerked up and I knew the truth before she said it.

"No, sir."

"Why did you lie to me?"

"I was afraid you'd turn me away and I really, really want this...sir"

"Is it all you thought it would be?"

"No, sir."

"It never is. Remember, you can always use the safe word, but, if you do, the entire session comes to a stop and the evening ends."

"I don't want that to happen, sir."

"That's a good little bitch."

"Sir, can I ask why you call me a bitch?"

"No, you may not, bitch, but I'll humor you just this once. I call you a bitch because you want me to call you a bitch."

Her eyes dropped to the floor.

"Don't you?"

All she could do was nod slightly.

There was a knock at the door. I opened it to find a middle-aged man with long curly hair and an unruly beard and moustache; all of it the color of burnished copper. While striking, what really caught your attention were the bright blue eyes set squarely in his face. He was wearing only a pair of faded blue jeans, torn at the knees and he was pushing a small cart.

"Hello, Carlo."

He looked at me then looked over to the cross.

"Yes, she's the one. I'll leave her to you. You know my requirements. Be as creative as you want."

Carlo nodded and pushed his cart over to the now frightened young woman on the cross.

"Who's this and what's he gonna do?" she asked. Her words were tinged with the proper amount of fear. I savored each one. Normally, I wouldn't dignify her question with an answer, perhaps a slap of her tits or maybe a few cuts with a crop, but not an answer. This time, though, telling her what she was about to endure was part of the pleasure for me.

"This is Carlo. He's somewhat famous here at the club. He's an artist."

"Huh?"

"Pay attention, bitch and don't make me remind you to address me properly again." I said giving the wooden rack of whips a deliberate look.

"Sorry, sir. What is he going to do?"

"As I said, he's an artist. He works in BM."

"BM, sir?"

"Body modifications. Carlo has agreed to pierce your nipples and the hood of your clit. You're very lucky, but then, Carlo owes me a favor or two."

Carlo, who had been busy looking through various trays and laying tools out on top of his cart, just nodded without looking up.

"He's gonna do what? I never agreed to this!"

"Oh, but you did. Remember the piece of paper you looked over and signed tonight?"

She nodded.

"Do you remember the clause requiring you to be outfitted as a sub at all times during our session? Well, my subs are always pierced, nips and clit."

"I thought that meant I had to wear leather or rubber or something!"

"Hmm, perhaps you should've asked for clarification before agreeing to it then. You can always admit you can't take it anymore and use your safe word." I taunted.

At this, Carlo stopped what he was doing and the two of us looked at her. She noticed both sets of eyes on her and dropped her eyes to the floor.

"No, sir." she whispered.

I have to admit, she was remarkably stoic throughout Carlo's ministrations. By the time Carlo was finished, though, she had come seven times before she passed out, whether from pain or over-stimulation I don't know.

I had Carlo fetch a bondage bed, then he helped me remove her still unconscious body from the cross. We gently laid her down on the bed and I allowed Carlo to clean her up with a warm towel after we secured her to the bed. Carlo took his time and amused himself with her for several minutes.

I dismissed Carlo and told him to have a house sub bring me a glass of ice water. After Carlo left, I admired his handiwork. He inserted some beautiful rings through her nipples and a smaller ring through her clit hood. These would do fine.

I heard the house sub walk in behind me and wait to be acknowledged. When I turned, I noticed it was the same house sub who'd served me earlier. He carried a tray holding a glass of ice and a pitcher of water. I filled the glass, took it from the tray and told him to stand on the other side of the bed.

I dribbled some of the cold water on her forehead and she slowly came to. It took her a second to comprehend where she was and what her current situation was. When her eyes lit on the house sub, there was that same look fleeting across her face. She clearly felt nothing but contempt for the other sub. This was something I could play with.

"Welcome back to the living, my little bitch." I smiled gently.

"Thank you, sir"

"Did you enjoy your nap?"

"Yes, sir."

"Very good. How do your nipples feel?"

"They're a little sore, sir."

"Perhaps a little ice would help," I said as I fished a large ice cube from the glass I still held and applied it to her closest nipple. I'm sure she would have jumped off the table had she not been completely restrained. A small moan finally escaped her lips.

"Would you like to suck some cock, bitch?" I asked as I moved my hand toward the zipper of my slacks.

"Oh, yes, sir! I'd like that very much!" she purred.

"That's the right answer, bitch."

She looked so pleased with herself, until I told the house sub to move around to the head of the table and remove his clothes. Now she looked horrified.

"What are you— I thought you meant— Not him!"

"I asked if you wanted to suck some cock. I never said it would be mine. Did you lie to me before or do you want to use your safe word?"

She knew she really had little choice. She could suck this young man's cock or go home, beaten and broken. Her pride wouldn't allow for the latter. I motioned for the house sub to approach her. He wasn't quite used to being used this way, but I could tell he certainly enjoyed the idea. He wasn't terribly big, but there was plenty enough to fill her mouth.

She began to half-heartedly suck the house sub. I knew she could do better. I selected a thin cane from the wooden rack with just the right amount of flexibility to it. I stood back and used the cane to lightly flick her new piercings. She screamed around the mouthful of cock.

"I suggest you show me how you're going to suck my cock once you've earned the right to suck it, bitch. I want you to suck him off and swallow every last drop of his seed. If I think for a second, you're not giving it your best; I'll be back to your piercings with the cane."

She became a woman possessed. She quickly swallowed the young man's seven inches, stopping every so often to run the flat of her tongue along the underside and gently suck his balls before sliding it back into the warm, wet depths of her throat. She continued like this for several minutes.

I fished another ice cube from the glass of water. When I looked at the house sub, his eyes were half closed and he'd started to tremble.

I looked at him and said, "Come." At the same time I touched the ice cube to her newly pierced clit. The effect it had was amazing. She, again, stiffened and took the house sub's cock all the way down her throat just as he unloaded his balls. She convulsed as another orgasm tore its way through her body. They both continued to shake for several seconds. The house sub looked up at me. I told him to get dressed and dismissed him.

When he left, I closed the door after him. I turned back to my new toy and smiled.

"You've done very well...so far, bitch. There's still one small problem, though."

She looked alarmed. She was beginning to understand and anticipate me. This was good.

12