The New Hot Tub Ch. 01

Story Info
He and a sexy neighbor enjoy the benefits of the tub.
1.2k words
4.12
47.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpat
mpat
17 Followers

I could not wait until the new hot tub was ready to use. We had one at our previous house and used it all the time, but had finally just gotten around to getting one at the house we had lived in for the last couple of years. The water would be warm enough to use by tonight, and I could hardly wait. I only wished my wife Linda would be there to enjoy it with me. We had had some serious sex in our other hot tub, but she had taken our 2 kids to her parents’ house to visit for a few days.

I was standing on the small decking around the tub when I heard the neighbors behind us moving around their back yard. I waved at them and Mary waved back and said, “OK, we know you got a new hot tub – don’t rub it in too much!”

I laughed and replied, “Not me – I’m just going to mind my own business.”

She laughed and went inside her house.

Around 10 o’clock that night I stepped outside to check the water, and it was perfect!. I went back inside and undressed, and wrapped a towel around my waist. I sure was horny, and wished again that Linda was home to get in with me, but we would have plenty of time for that. I poured myself some Crown in a glass and went back out. I removed the cover, and the steam rose as it met the cool night air. I unwrapped the towel from around my waist and laid it down on the decking, and stepped into the water. I lowered myself slowly into the hot water until I was sitting, and leaned back against the side. The water felt so great against my naked body – I had forgotten how good it felt. I turned on the jets, took a sip of my drink, and leaned back to enjoy. I closed my eyes and my thoughts quickly turned to Linda – man, I wish she were here. She always enjoyed sex in the hot tub, and I would certainly love to have her here right now. Just thinking about her, and the action of the jets had caused my penis to harden considerably. My hand was soon wrapped around it, slowly stroking it, wishing that it were Linda’s hand.

I brought my glass to my lips and downed the remaining bit of my drink. I wasn’t ready to go in yet, so I decided to go in a get another drink. I sat there for a moment, looking at nothing in particular, and I thought I noticed a movement at our back neighbor’s second floor window. I looked again, and it appeared that the sheer curtain was moving slightly, but I wasn’t sure. I continued to look but saw no other movement, so after a minute or so, I stood up and stepped out of the water. It felt so good, my warm naked body in the cold air. I went in and poured myself another drink, then went back out. I glanced up at the window again, and this time I was sure I saw the curtain move. I stood for a moment, and then stepped back into the water and sat down. My curiosity was getting the best of me now, and I continued to watch the window. I was surprised when the light in that room came on, and then went back off after a moment, and then the curtain moved again. My mind began to wonder – “was someone over there watching me?” I had always been a bit of an exhibitionist, so the thought of maybe someone watching was kind of exciting, and became evident as my erection began to return. I watched the window closely without staring, and with the light from their backyard light, I could see that the curtains had parted just a bit – someone was watching! It had to be Mary, and I got excited with the thought of her watching me. My hand dropped below the water and was soon wrapped around my erection, and I began to slowly stroke it.

I continued watching the window, trying to look at it without being too obvious, and I could tell that there was definitely someone at the window. Well, if someone was watching me, then I might as well let them see. I stood and reached over to grab my towel. My dick was at its full length, sticking straight out in front, and I casually wiped my face with the towel, while glancing up at the window - the curtains were moving. I dropped the towel and sat back down in the hot water and leaned my head back on the side. As my eyes got more used to the darkness, I could see that the curtains had opened a bit wider, and although it was dark, the light was hitting long blonde hair, and I could tell that it was indeed Mary – she was watching me! My hand was quickly back around my dick, and knowing now that Mary was watching seemed to make it grow even more.

I then decided to let her see more. I raised my hips up until my dick broke the surface of the water and kept going until the entire length was above the water. I grasped it again with my hand and began to slowly stroke it over and over. I looked up at the window and could now see Mary better, and I could see her hands squeezing her tits through her shirt. I think she was enjoying this as much as I was. I sank back into the water for a moment, and then raised back up so she could see. I was getting more worked up by the second, and I increased the pace of my strokes. When I looked up at the window, I could see one of Mary’s hands still squeezing her tits, and it looked like the other hand was down inside the front of her shorts. She definitely was enjoying the show, but I knew that I would not last much longer. My hand moved faster and faster on my dick and I could feel the tingling in my balls. I raised my hips totally out of the water and pumped it one more time, and groaned as I saw the first shot of my come fly into the air and come down on my stomach. I continued stroking and 2 or 3 more strong spurts flew up and came back down on my stomach. As I looked at the window, Mary still had a hand in her shorts, and the other one was under her shirt and her head was leaning back. That sight was enough to coax one more spurt from my dick, and my stroking slowed as I leaned my head back on the side. I released my grip and ran my hand over my stomach where I had come and rubbed it into my skin, before sinking back down into the tub.

I looked up at the window just in time to see Mary move away and disappear. As I relaxed, I waited but she did not return. I closed my eyes and smiled, not believing what had just happened. I grinned as I thought about Mary watching me, and somehow I knew she would get another chance.

mpat
mpat
17 Followers