The New House Ch. 01

Story Info
Voyeur husband mastered by wife's lover.
3.5k words
52.8k
29
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perrybroom
perrybroom
126 Followers

When we decided to move house the business was booming and I found a large detached property with very large grounds on the edge of a village which was well within our budget. Although in need of extensive renovation the property seemed ideal.

I employed a firm of builders from the nearest town, the village too small to accommodate one, and a lot of the work was done before we moved in. Basically what was left to do was the construction of a third garage and renovate a couple of old barns.

Steve, the son of one of the brothers who ran the building firm, was left to complete the work pretty much on his own, the rest of the crew moving on to another job. It meant that our work would take longer but I'd previously explained to Mr. Bailey, Steve's father, that there was no urgency about the rest of the work so couldn't complain.

Steve, a well-built very muscular looking guy of 26, made a pass at my wife as early as the second day of being left on his own at the house. He'd flirted with her before but now the rest of the builders had departed my wife reported that the cock-sure Steve made it very clear he'd like to get inside her knickers. In fact he boasted of having plenty to offer and she wouldn't be disappointed! When Irene gave him the brush off he merely shrugged his shoulders, saying with a smile that it was her loss. My wife admitted to finding the muscular Steve very attractive and would like to take things further, but only if I approved.

The following day I looked at the long haired guy with a new eye as he worked in the sun wearing only shorts, muscles rippling on his bronzed arms and broad chest with its light covering of curly hair. I can't deny that I was turned on by the prospect of seeing him fucking my wife. So it was that I told Irene she was free to have some fun with the lad if she wanted and from her response there was little doubt in my mind that she would. My wife was practically drooling at the prospect of bedding the handsome youngster!

I suppose a few words of explanation are in order at this point in my tale.

Now 50, I've always had an interest in voyeurism and was fortunate that in marrying Irene, 49, I found someone not averse to accommodating my desires. From time to time, not often and always very discretely, Irene would have a brief fling for my benefit. Not that she didn't enjoy her extra marital interludes, far from it in fact, finding the variety of lovemaking techniques she encountered highly exciting and stimulating. But with the fear of gossip always uppermost in both our minds our activities, with two or three exceptions, were of necessity mainly short term flings well away from home.

One of the exceptions was Stuart, a student and so considerably younger than us, who became a regular visitor to the temporary and rented accommodation we were living in while the extensive renovation work was being carried out on our new property.

Admitting to being really turned on by older women, Irene in particular, the lusty Stuart fucked my wife practically every day for three month's, with me watching whenever work and other commitments permitted. The regular sex proved very stimulating and enjoyable for Irene who had sometimes lamented the infrequent opportunities for her to enjoy the discrete extra marital fun and games she'd come to love. It probably also contributed to her willingness to succumb so readily to Steve's seductions, Irene having given up her affair with Stuart only reluctantly, when we moved into the new house.

Anyway, enough of the background.

I arrived home on the Friday of the first week of his solo work at the house to be greeted by an exuberant Irene with the thrilling news that she'd enjoyed an afternoon of rampant sex with Steve, who actually fucked her three times before returning to his work minutes before I returned home. A circumstance which no doubt accounted for his smirking facial expression while I'd discussed the work with him prior to entering the house.

I was thrilled to learn he was very well endowed, Irene enthusing that Steve's penis was probably the largest she'd ever experienced!

Following his fun and games with her on Friday he could hardly contain himself on the Monday. Apparently I was hardly out of the drive before he was in the house and practically ripping my wife's knickers off to get at her! Little work was done that day and Steve made it clear that he intended bedding Irene daily for the duration of the work. No problem there, she loved every minute of it, but the affair could only be a success from my point of view if I was able to observe the action, at least occasionally.

In the past my wife's lovers have known from the outset that part of the deal is that I watch the action. A few guys have backed out at the idea of having sex with Irene in front of me and departed without further ado. Most though in fact have found it an added turn on to fuck a married woman in front of her husband, although a few have made no secret of their contempt for me.

With Steve though it was different. For some reason I felt nervous about revealing my compliance in his seduction of my wife, but I also found it exciting to arrive home and see the smirking Steve, knowing he'd probably spent the best part of the day fucking my wife in my own bed. It somehow excited me to think of him laughing up his sleeve at my expense. Sometimes I'd comment that it didn't look as if he'd made much progress with the work whereupon Steve explained in patronising terms that he'd encountered difficulties, the technicalities of which I wouldn't understand.

There came a time though that I dearly wanted to watch but while keeping my compliance secret from him. This was accomplished due to our new house possessing a rear balcony overlooking the fields, one of the deciding factors in our purchase, and in fact we'd made that room rather than the front our main bedroom. By this time Steve had fucked my wife all over the house, both kitchen and dining room tables seeing some action, but our bedroom remained their main venue so I had high hopes of watching them from the balcony.

Weekends were the best bet, Irene ringing Steve and inviting him over saying I would be out for a couple of hours, and Steve, despite fucking my wife five days a week, was always game for more!

So there I was on the balcony, my tense excitement augmented to a great extent by the knowledge that should my wife's lover decide he needed some fresh air and open the sliding door on to it I couldn't avoid being discovered. I was able to watch them just three times before the inevitable happened. It's the events subsequent to my being discovered that proved an eye opener, events which revealed a masochistic side of myself that up to then I'd only had vague intimations of.

(A guy called Rod had sex with Irene a few times about eight years earlier and his outright contempt of a husband who could willingly allow it to happen, and indeed masturbate while watching, served to excite rather than embarrass me. The humiliating remarks he subjected me to gave pause for thought at the time and were a forerunner to my subsequent belittlement by Steve, but I digress.)

My heart leapt into my mouth as Steve came towards the sliding door and I realised his intention. Then he was on the balcony and staring at me with disbelief written on his face. I remained in the same crouching position he'd caught me in, aware that my face was growing warm as the situation became clearer to him. My trousers open, penis out and in my hand, a hand sticky with semen, told Steve precisely what I'd been doing.

There was silence at first as I was confronted by Steve in nothing but his underpants, the naked Irene visible on the bed behind him recovering from a vigorous bout of intercourse. I had timed my own ejaculation to perfection coming at the precise moment Steve did likewise inside my wife.

"Hell's bell's!" he exclaimed at last. "You must be one of those wimps who get off on seeing other guys fucking your wife."

The tension was broken by his laughter before Steve commented that he couldn't understand how any guy could enjoy seeing the things he'd just done to mine. I assured Steve that I really did enjoy what I'd seen, stammering somewhat as I said that I hoped my deceit in spying on them hadn't put him off and he'd continue to fuck my wife until the building work was complete, adding that Irene found his lovemaking really satisfying.

"Hardly surprising if that's all you've got to offer," he sneered, poking my penis with his toe. "And what makes you think it will end when the building work does. Your missus is a damn good fuck and as she can't get enough of my cock I'll be happy to continue servicing her for you. You're obviously too much of a wimp to satisfy her yourself."

Grinning, he took me by the ear to drag me, still on my knees, into the room. I had to literally crawl behind him and it was a procedure that set the tone for our future relationship, and one which I acquiesced without thinking, shuffling along in his wake.

Steve was plainly enjoying himself now as he towered over me, clearly relishing the unexpected, not to say unusual, position he found himself in. He then said the words which sent a shiver of anticipation through me. Steve told me that when he had my wife tomorrow he'd tie me to a chair beside the bed so I'd be forced to watch their lovemaking at close quarters but be unable to play with myself or intervene if I didn't like what I saw. Intervention would be out of the question in any case as he pointed out, I'd hardly be a match for the fit and muscular guy grinning down at me.

"For now though you can piss off and leave us in peace, I think your wife's ready for more cock."

"Hm, yes please." Irene murmured.

While I was pulling my trousers up Steve removed his underpants and I stared at his penis in disbelief. Perhaps I needed to humiliate myself further because I groaned, gasping, "God it's huge!"

"Yea by the time I've finished with Irene's cunt your little boys willy will get lost in there." Steve jeered, shepherding me towards the door, his mighty penis swaying between his thighs.

"Piss off and wash my van," he added as an afterthought, pushing me out onto the landing.

Irene's laughter joined his as I stumbled down the stairs. I felt totally humiliated by my wife's lover but also realised it was exactly what I wanted, perhaps needed, and set to with a will, cleaning his van both inside and out. I even vacuumed the mats to leave it spotless, my toil merely arousing Steve's contempt when he eventually came out ready to go.

The following day I wholeheartedly went along with Steve's plan of tying me up, not that I had any choice in the matter, and spent a very frustrating hour or so watching their lovemaking while unable to masturbate. Afterwards I was sent outside to clean his car, Steve having arrived in a different vehicle presumably to take advantage of my subservience.

The only disadvantage was that the building work took longer, considerably longer, than originally estimated. Inevitably Mr Bailey put the price up accordingly, telling me that Steve reported encountering unexpected difficulties, although from the wink I happened to see him give his son I felt pretty sure he knew the real reason.

It quickly became apparent that domination gave Steve a real buzz, as previously unknown to him as the depths of my own masochism had been to me, and he explored and exploited the situation to the full.

Following the initial van and car cleaning Steve made it a regular Saturday occurrence, finding it hilarious to spend the afternoons screwing my wife while I cleaned his vehicles thoroughly, both inside and out. Sunday became the only time I was permitted to watch their lovemaking, as by this time Steve was fucking my wife every single day, leaving her satiated and with no interest in having any sort of sex with me. My frustration was a source of great amusement for Steve who always tied me up so that I was unable to masturbate while watching them. Releasing me he threw my wife's knickers to me.

"Go and toss yourself off in the bathroom wimp. Wrap your wife's panties round your cock; it's the closest you'll get to her cunt for a long long time." Steve taunted.

I dashed from the room desperate to do just that, his jeering laughter following me to the bathroom.

This was an angle I hadn't bargained for but found it incredibly exciting, arousing, words seem inadequate to describe my feelings, to be dominated, humiliated and indeed punished by this young guy who was enjoying daily sex sessions with my wife. I suppose we were lucky in that our hitherto sleeping desires complemented one another.

Humiliation became the name of the game as the following will illustrate.

One day I arrived home to find Steve digging a trench. He ordered me to carry on with the work, saying he was going inside to get my wife to suck his cock and balls before giving her a good fucking.

"The second of the day," he grinned. "I gave Irene a good shafting soon after you went off to work this morning."

I rolled my sleeves up, glad to know that our detached house was sufficiently secluded to prevent neighbours or passers by witnessing my activities. While I worked I could hear laughter coming from the house and eventually a nude Steve appeared on the balcony. After a few seconds Irene also came out, still in her underwear, and kneeling took Steve's penis between her lips. When she transferred her attention to his testicles I paused to watch, excited by the greedy way she sucked his balls into her mouth.

Steve shouted down telling me to get on with the work but then distracted me further by lifting Irene to her feet and removing the rest of her clothing. Propelling her to the front of the balcony Steve was deliberately flaunting my naked wife at me, knowing full well I hadn't had sex with for over two months.

"Come on put your back into it, I want that trench finished by the time I come back." he shouted.

Watching as I resumed my toil, he laughed uproariously.

"Your wife's on the bed now, legs wide open ready for me, her cunt mine for the taking. While your working up a sweat digging I shall be doing the same but mine will be due to the exertion of fucking her," he taunted.

I had been erect since first seeing Irene on the balcony and despite my toils on the trench my erection remained, stoked up by the noise of pounding bedsprings and my wife's happy yells and cries.

When Steve returned outside and cast his eye over the trench he commented that I hadn't made much progress.

"You haven't done as a good a job on my trench as I have on your wife. I've left her shagged out on the bed, cunt gaping and my spunk dribbling from it."

I apologised, explaining that I wasn't used to manual labour, and found myself thoroughly enjoying the grovelling role.

"Well I'm off now and expect to find the trench finished when I return in the morning, so you'd better get on with it. Your wife's looking forward to another good pounding from my cock so I don't want to waste time finishing off your shoddy work." Steve told me.

Apologising again I told Steve I'd do my best to get the trench finished to his liking.

"You'd better or I might have to take my belt to your bare arse, you snivelling little worm," he snarled. "Irene's only too pleased to have a real man taking care of her needs in place of a wanker like you."

Steve departed laughing happily and I resumed my digging. The work took most of the evening and following a shower I collapsed on the bed exhausted, falling asleep within seconds of my head hitting the pillow.

Next morning I was depositing my briefcase in the car when Steve pulled up in his van. I had an early meeting but Steve insisted that I accompany him on an inspection of the trench before leaving.

"Good, you got it finished."

There was a triumphant note in his voice.

"It took him all evening and he was flaked out afterwards. Hubby lacks your stamina darling." Irene told him, her hand on Steve's bottom.

"Was he too tired to bother you with demands for sex then?"

"God yes, he was absolutely shattered. Anyway hubby knows it's your incredible cock I want, not his shrivelled up little thing."

"Finally got the message has he." Steve smirked, sliding his arm round her waist.

He knows I sometimes make sexual overtures to Irene and humiliatingly also knows she invariably repulses them.

"It would only have taken me fifteen minutes to finish that little trench," he told me contemptuously when I displayed my blistered hands, thinking perhaps to elicit his sympathy.

Explaining about the meeting I asked if I could go and he replied,

"Yes bugger off, and while you're pounding down the motorway you can think about me back here pounding your wife's cunt. I bet it's already wet in anticipation."

"It is and I didn't bother with any underwear thinking it a waste of time." Irene confirmed much to his delight.

"Doesn't look as if you'll be getting it anytime soon," he jeered when we parted company at the front door, me to embark on a long boring motorway journey, Steve to follow Irene to the bedroom.

"I fucked your wife three times yesterday and she still wants more, but not from you," he taunted.

Steve's sexual appetite was amazing and at times seemed insatiable. For instance one Saturday morning he arrived early and literally pulled me out of bed to take my place beside Irene, having his own house key by this time. Barely awake I heard him telling me to clear off and wait downstairs; he'd give me a shout when they were ready for breakfast.

"Wont be for a while though, your wife needs a good fucking first."

When I carried their breakfast tray up an hour or so later Irene was in the bathroom.

"Your wife's cunt has become very much a home from home for my cock," he taunted as I served his breakfast. "She can't get enough of it. You can clear off out now."

"But I've got paper work to do here." I protested.

"Don't argue, just piss off and leave me in peace to enjoy Irene's services. If you're not out of here in sixty seconds I'll give you a thrashing to remember."

At that I scurried away, Steve's derisive laughter following me down the stairs.

It's quite impossible to describe the sensations involved in such activities as being forced to kneel beside the bed with my arms behind my back, wrists tied tightly to ankles, and made to watch Steve and Irene having sex. To see his broad backside heaving up and down, the downward movements corresponding to wild, ecstatic cries from my wife beneath him and the upward movement corresponding to her long drawn out sighs, was incredible arousing while at the same time frustrating.

Even the look of contempt on Steve's face when he cast glances my way added to the excitement and I found myself revelling in my ignominious position, hoping their fun and games continued for a long, long time to come.

I revelled in Steve's open contempt and found myself hoping for more and was rarely disappointed, the culmination of their intercourse invariably bringing more scathing remarks my way as he heaved himself off an almost delirious Irene and wiped his smelly penis over my face. They would regularly leave me still tied and grovelling on the bedroom floor while taking a joint shower or bath.

The building work was finally completed but not Steve's affair with Irene. The long haired, muscular youngster continues to fuck my wife daily while subjecting me to various punishments and humiliations, regularly spanking me in front of her to demonstrate and reinforce his dominance.

perrybroom
perrybroom
126 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Audacious Guest Wife's co worker comes to dinner and cuckolds me same night.in Loving Wives
Humiliated Wife fulfills husband's need for humiliation.in Loving Wives
Circle of Cuckolds Ch. 01 Wife lures hubby into a group devoted to Black-cuckolding.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories