The New House Ch. 03

Story Info
The subjugation of voyeur husband.
4.6k words
38.3k
19
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perrybroom
perrybroom
126 Followers

Whereas Steve's humiliation and punishment of me had been carried out in a relatively light-hearted manner, just as an added extra to his main interest in having sex with my wife, Mr Bailey proved far more malicious in his dealings with me. In fact I sometimes thought he derived as much pleasure in the punishment and humiliation of me as he did in fucking Irene!

A shaven headed, moustachioed guy, Mr Bailey always insisted on his surname being used in my dealings with him and never allowed me to address him by his Christian name. Forty eight when his fun and games with us began, Mr Bailey could be very sadistic at times, seeming to take malicious pleasure in humiliating and belittling me in front of my wife. He encouraged his son to join in the derision of me, regularly making me grovel on the floor at their feet listening to the scorn and contempt they enjoyed heaping on me. Irene found it highly entertaining, even encouraging the men in their abasement of me, much to Mr Bailey's joy and my own sense of humiliation.

"I'm going to force you down to the depths of degradation and then some, you snivelling worm," he snarled one day. "Your wife's our property to do as we want with now, to use her cunt whenever we want."

Once a week Mr Bailey made a point of spanking and whipping me in front of Irene, a humiliation I actually grew to love! Afterwards I would sometimes be ordered to insert his penis inside my wife's vagina, Mr Bailey remarking one day that it must make a change to have a decent sized cock in my hand instead of my own little thing.

Sometimes he would order me to masturbate while he fucked Irene, something else I was only too happy to do as I watched his massive penis drilling in and out of my wife, his sneers and jeers doing nothing to dampen my ardour.

"A schoolboy's cap and short trousers for you from now on Noddy." Mr Bailey told me one day, handing me the said items.

"Yea, you've only got a little boy's cock so you might as well wear little boy's clothes whenever real men are here to take care of Irene," a smiling Steve added.

From then on I was expected to dress as a little boy in short trousers, school tie and blazer, with a school cap on my head whenever either of the men were in the house. Any neglect on my part to don the required attired would result in a caning, particularly severe when administered by Mr Bailey, so I had no choice but to adopt the humiliating role of schoolboy.

One day I was made to stand in the corner of the bedroom facing the wall with a dunces cap on my head, and orders not to look round. I must have stood there for well over 2 hours, fully erect thoughout, while I listened to my wife's ecstatic cries ringing out as the 2 men enjoyed themselves with her.

Irene's shrieks and cries had, by this time, become very familiar, daily echoing around the house as one or other of the big men fucked her.

Nearly every time he visited Mr Bailey ordered me to lick his penis, chiefly after he'd fucked Irene, intent on displaying his mastery over me to her.

Then came the day I was ordered to strip naked whereupon Mr Bailey tied my wrists together behind my back while Steve secured my ankles. Completely helpless I was then carried to the bathroom and placed, non to gently, into the empty bath.

"Hope you stocked up with the cans of beer we ordered." Steve said.

"Yes, there are lots in the fridge."

"Good. We're now going back downstairs to drink and have some fun with Irene. When our bladders are full to bursting we'll come back and empty them on you." Mr Bailey informed me.

Well I've been urinated on a few times by now but his next words made me squirm and protest vehemently.

"We shall bring Irene with us so she can watch while we piss all over you. Show your wife what a total wimp you are, how you're under our thumb, our slave to command." Mr Bailey sneered, Steve jeering, "What a turd, what a tosser, just standing by while other guys fuck your missus."

Of course my protests went unheeded, father and son departed laughing. I was left contemplating Mr Bailey's words, shattered that they intended to humiliate me thus in front of Irene.

Periodically while laying helplessly in the bath I heard bursts of laughter coming up from the lounge.

Time passed very slowly to my tormented mind but eventually the men returned and my heart sank to see Irene with them, perhaps I'd hoped she might refuse to come. They were all naked and the sight of my wife's body, the many love bites on her bottom and bruises on her thighs, testifying to much vigorous lovemaking over the months, prompted the inevitable erection followed by their also inevitable scorn.

"Look at hubby's tiny little cock Irene; even with a hard on it's barely 3 inches." Steve jeered, flaunting his massive penis at me.

My wife smiled and ran her fingers lovingly along the length of his penis.

"Still you don't have any need or use for his tiny cock nowadays do you love?" Mr Bailey said leering at me as he took one of my wife's breasts in his hand. "Now you've got our big cocks to play with you never need bother with his again."

My wife, who now had an arm around each of their waists as they stood in a row beside the bath looking down at me, smiled at Mr Bailey and said, "You're right, it's a pathetically small little thing. I can't imagine how I could ever have got any pleasure from it inside me. Not like your lovely big cocks."

The men laughed while I cringed at Irene's willingness to join in their humiliation of me.

"I hope the pair of you are going to continue fucking me for many years to come. You know it's what I need and I'll do anything you want." Irene murmured, now cradling their balls in her hands.

The men's laughter had a distinctly triumphant ring to it now before Mr Bailey leant over to hiss, "Now you've heard it from her own lips wimp, your wife will open her legs for us anytime. Some of our mates will also be sampling her cunt before we're done."

He straightened up again, grinning smugly as he looked down at me. If he had wanted to demonstrate his power over me he had certainly succeeded. It was plain that my wife had become their plaything to use as they saw fit, just as he'd predicted all those months ago.

A jeering Mr Bailey began urinating over me, his son quickly joining in, and my humiliation was compounded by Irene's willingness, nay eagerness, to hold the 2 big cocks and direct the streams of urine over my body. Following Mr Bailey's instruction she made sure to thoroughly soak my face, the men's triumphant laughter ringing out as I twisted and turned in vain to avoid the streams of hot pee cascading onto me. Of course I closed my eyes, both to avoid the pee and to shut out the sight of the men's gloating faces, but it went up my nose and, as I spluttered, also into my mouth much to their delight.

The twin streams dwindled to a trickle, Irene shaking the last few drops down onto me, and I breathed a sigh of relief that it was over. The relief was short lived though. I was horrified to see the men lift my wife up and hold her over the side of the bath, legs wide apart. Then she too urinated over me, the direction inevitably more wayward than the men's, but my sense of ignominy and humiliation at her willingness to play a part in their torment of me knew no bounds.

"You might as well have a good look at your wife's cunt now you've got the opportunity." Steve jeered.

"Yea, have a good look at what you're not getting wimp." Mr Bailey sneered, joining in the mockery. "Your wife's cunt is ours to use whenever we want. Isn't that right Irene?"

"Of course darling. Leave him now and take me to the bedroom, I want to feel your lovely big cocks inside me again."

Laughing triumphantly, father and son carried her from the room, Mr Bailey looking back to taunt, "We're both going to fuck your wife now while you lay there stinking in our piss. I'll leave the door open so you hear Irene's shrieks while we give it to her."

He was certainly right there although I would have heard my wife's yells and cries even if all doors had been closed!

When Steve's visits stopped due to a relationship developing with a girl his own age I had hopes that Mr Bailey would also cease to plague us, or rather me, as Irene had no problem with his attentions. Just the opposite in fact!

It wasn't to be though. Mr Bailey, he continued to insist on the prefix Mr whenever I addressed him, turned out to be a divorcee who prior to his fun and games with Irene had regularly visited prostitutes.

"Don't need to pay for it anymore though," he gloated when telling me this. "I can use your wife whenever I get the urge."

Seeing me biting my lip, Mr Bailey went on, "That's right your wife's my own private prostitute to use as I see fit and with the added bonus of being free! Mind you I might share her with a few selected mates. Could even make a few quid by hiring her out."

He laughed at my protests.

"In fact it's a bloody good idea. I can make some money from your wife opening her legs for a load of blokes. We both know she's nothing but a whore. As long as the slut's got a big fat cock inside her she doesn't care who's on the end of it."

He was as good as his word, unfortunately!

Over the next few months I became used to Mr Bailey arriving with friends, friends who would invariably be introduced to me as the cuckold husband. He always made sure I witnessed the transaction when the guy, or sometimes guys, in question handed him the money to have sex with Irene.

"Nice little earner for me, your wife's cunt," he gloated one day waving a wad of notes in my face, with 3 guys sitting in the lounge watching a football match on television while waiting their turn, a fourth upstairs with Irene. "Twenty quid a time, but at least they're getting it unlike you!"

One day Mr Bailey arrived in one of the firms small trucks. Nothing unusual there as, following Steve's example, he often used me to clean the firms vehicles. On this occasion though the brother who runs the building firm with him was seated beside Mr Bailey.

I approached in some trepidation when Mr Bailey shouted to me, not relishing being humiliated in front of his brother. He told me to unload the wood, planks and such like, and carry it into the larger of my two barns.

"What for?"

"Don't ask questions wimp; just do as you're told." Mr Bailey snapped, his brother grinning at my discomfort.

The brother was introduced as Eric, at forty five a bit younger than Mr Bailey.

"This is the wimp I told you about." Mr Bailey said as introduction.

"What the guy who can't satisfy his wife so you do the business for him?"

"Yea, me and a lot of other blokes. Pathetic isn't he."

With the brothers laughing I hurriedly began unloading and carrying the materials into the barn, keen to escape their scorn. Eventually everything had been transported inside, my work overseen by the lounging, grinning brothers.

"Eric's involved with the carpentry side of the business." Mr Bailey told me. "He's going to construct a couple of things in the barn and you can help out as his lackey. Meanwhile I'm going over to the house and give your wife another good fucking."

He turned away laughing and Eric set to work.

My role consisted in passing items to him as required, lengths of wood, tools, nails etc. Soon the first construction began to take shape and I recognised a pillory.

"My brother wants you locked in this while he enjoys your wife," a smiling Eric told me. "Your hands padlocked up beside your head will prevent you playing with yourself. I bet you want to now!"

His last remark was prompted by Irene's yell reaching us from the bedroom and Eric paused in his work to listen.

"Hmm, sounds as if Bro's really giving it to your wife. Can you imagine her writhing on the end of his cock?" he taunted.

I said nothing and the laughing Eric resumed his work.

"There, nearly finished. Put your head and hands in for a trial run."

I did as he said, knowing refusal would be pointless, and the top bar came down affectively trapping my head and hands through the three holes. After snapping a padlock shut, Eric lowered the crossbar downwards and it was only then that I realised the ingenuity of his construction. Unlike a normal pillory the upright had a series of notches into which the crossbar could be fitted and as he tested them I found myself forced to shuffle my feet backwards until my body was bent at right angles.

"Perfect, works a treat," he said, grabbing a handful of hair to yank my face upwards. "What do you think my brother's been doing while we've been working out here?"

I remained silent until Eric snapped, "Come on spit it out, you know full well what's been happening in the house. You heard the lady screaming with pleasure same as I did. What's he been up to?"

"Fucking my wife." I murmured.

"That's right but put some detail on it. Tell me the things they've been doing, apparently you've watched enough times. And call me Sir, I'm your Master now along with my brother so show me some respect."

While talking Eric moved out of my line of sight and feeling his hands undoing my trousers I groaned, guessing what was coming next.

"Come on, talk to me," he urged, pulling my trousers and underpants down.

"My wife will have been licking and sucking your brother's penis and balls while he licked her cunt." I stammered reluctantly.

Feeling the cold blade of the saw stroking my bared and defenceless bottom and fearful about what he might do, I went on hurriedly, "Then he will have fucked my wife, driving his big hard cock in and out of her cunt to spunk deep inside her." I gabbled.

A raucous laugh from the doorway brought my head up and I saw the naked Mr Bailey, a broad grin on his face, as he studied his brother's handiwork.

"Excellent bit of carpentry," he beamed. "And you're right, smell where that's been."

Mr Bailey held his penis to my nose and the smell of my wife's vagina was unmistakable.

"Now you can lick my cock clean while Eric warms your arse up with a few strokes from the flat blade," he literally snarled.

The first, relatively light, flick of the cold steel across my bottom prompted an immediate response and Mr Bailey laughed jubilantly when I began licking his penis. He was holding my head up by the hair as I continued to lick all round the end of his mighty penis and with each stroke of the blade causing me to draw a sharp intake of breath the brothers were laughing triumphantly.

Suddenly kneeling, Mr Bailey put his face close to mine and hissed, "Would you like to fuck Irene the way I just did?"

"Oh yes, yes!" I exclaimed before yelping, the blade replaced by Eric's hand.

"Well you're not going to, are you?"

"No." I muttered downcast, adding of my own volition. "I'm unable to satisfy her so couldn't expect my wife to have sex with me now she's got you."

"That's right, your wife's ours now and don't you forget it," a jubilant Mr Bailey crowed, clearly delighted by my reply.

The beating seemed to be over at last and Mr Bailey, still on his knees, said, "Do you know what my brother is going to do now?"

"No." I muttered, though I had a good idea.

"Eric's going to fuck your wife for the first time, the first of many. Show the wimp what you've got to offer the lady Bro."

The crossbar being returned to the top notch I was brought upright with it, much to my relief. The forced position had been increasingly uncomfortable. I now had a clear view of Eric, trousers and underpants round his knees, displaying a flaccid but incredibly fat looking penis for my inspection.

"My brother's cock may not be quite as long as mine but look at the girth." Mr Bailey said.

"Oh God, it's marvellous!" a wide eyed Irene exclaimed, having entered the barn unnoticed at some stage.

Smiling at her Eric stripped completely naked for Irene's inspection, clearly revelling in my wife's appreciation of his physique. Tall and very broad chested, Eric is a mass of bulging muscles, the result of weight training it turned out. His upper torso and arms are covered in masses of tight greyish curls and I saw him flash me a triumphant smirk when Irene ran her fingers through them. With her other hand stroking the guy's balls it was inevitable that Eric rapidly developed an erection.

"There what did I tell you? Bet you'll enjoy riding Eric's fat cock." Mr Bailey commented to Irene while releasing me from the pillory.

"God yes!" Irene was almost drooling in anticipation now, Eric sucking one of her nipples.

Propelling me to the front of the pillory Mr Bailey forced me to the ground. I literally grovelled at their feet, looking at my wife who excitedly held a penis in each hand. Pushing me on to my back with his foot, Mr Bailey said, "What about hubby's little cock, would you like to ride that?"

"Good God no. I don't want that little worm!" my wife exclaimed emphatically. "He was always a waste of time in bed. I want yours, both of them."

"What about you wimp. What do you think of my brother's cock?"

"Impressive." I admitted reluctantly.

"So you should be impressed." Mr Bailey snapped. "Later you can become better acquainted with it."

"What do you mean?" I asked, though in my heart of hearts already knew the answer.

"After he's fucked your wife you can lick my brother's cock clean for him the way you do mine. It will be a regular job for you now." Mr Bailey told me.

"At least the turd will get a smell of his wife's cunt as unlike us he'll never get to use it."

Eric's comment provoked peals of laughter from all 3 of them and, actually revelling in my humiliation, I groaned, "Of course you're right I can't expect Irene to put up with my little penis any more and I'll gladly serve you in any way if you make her happy, and yes I want to lick and suck your cocks clean after you've pleasured her."

To my undying shame I was grovelling at their feet masturbating as I debased myself thus.

"I told you I'd got the wimp well trained." Mr Bailey said to his brother.

"Yea but I think the wanker still needs corporal punishment on a regular basis to make sure he knows who's got the upper hand."

"You're right. On your feet wimp, bend over and touch your toes. From today you'll obey my brother the same as you do me. With Steve no longer in the running I'm sure Irene will be happy to open her legs for Eric's big fat cock instead."

"Oh yes, yes! Get it done with and take me to the bedroom." My wife was practically drooling as she stroked Eric's penis.

The brother's exchanged grins before Eric barked, "Come on turd, adopt the position."

I gingerly bent over to touch my toes and he promptly took his belt to my backside, beating me with obvious relish while egged on by Mr Bailey whose scornful and contemptuous remarks accompanied the thrashing. The three of them laughed as my yells and screams for mercy rang out but inevitably Eric didn't show me any.

Directly the beating was over I collapsed to the earthen floor only for the laughing Mr Bailey to urinate over me, during which time I saw Eric pick my wife up in his powerful arms and carry her off towards the house.

"On your knees and suck my cock." Mr Bailey snarled.

Automatically responding to his command I found myself gulping it down when he finished off by urinating into my mouth.

"Carry on licking and sucking my cock. Make it hard ready to go and take another turn with your wife when Eric's finished with her. Don't forget my balls; I want to feel your mouth round them too." Mr Bailey commanded

He stood hands on hips looking down at me with a contemptuous expression on his face as I meekly did as he said.

All the time I was licking and sucking Mr Bailey's genitals he taunted me about what his brother would be doing with my wife.

"And while you play with your little boy's cock your wife's ours to do as we want with," he taunted.

perrybroom
perrybroom
126 Followers
12