The New Howard's Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
New secretary finds out why she got the job.
9.4k words
4.43
119.3k
53
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

Note: This story is only fiction. That means I made it up. Characters are over 18 years old and are also fictional (yep, made them up too). No words were hurt in the writing of this story. I would like to thank my literary fact checker for an excellent editing job and his good sound advice. Part 2 of 2 will follow shortly. Enjoy the story and practice safe sex.


Karen Jones remembered finding the envelope at her new desk like it was yesterday. It was addressed to the 'New V.P. Secretary'. She had moved into the new job at Howard Industries that very day and was starting to set up her desk when she found it under the desk blotter.

Karen's office was very large leading into an even larger office. That one belonged to her new boss Harry Carter. He was V.P. of the company and a very handsome man. He was 6'2" and he had a way of looking right through you. Mary knew she was being checked out every time he looked at her but she couldn't pass up the job. The money was unreal and the position came with a car. Holly shit a car and a gas credit card! She could put up with a little ogling from the boss. The president Paul Simon was down the other side of the hall. The CEO Stanley Unger was up one more floor right above the other two.

Karen looked at the letter and wondered if it was really for her. She opened the envelope with some hesitation and started to read the letter. It was an eye opener to say the least. She made some notes after reading it a second time and she quietly put it in her purse without any movement at all, like she tried to conceal something from prying eyes. She did it so slowly you almost didn't even notice it. She then went about setting up her new desk but the letter she found was always in the back of her mind. She kept looking about the room discreetly to see if see could see the camera that was pointed at her desk.

Soon as the noon hour hit she made a B line out the door and went down the street to a diner for lunch. She got a booth to herself and pulled out the letter and began to read it one more time. This is what it said:

'To Whom It May Concern,

You have been hired to do a job that will forever make you a slave to Mr. Simon, Mr. Unger and especially to Mr. Carter. Eventually they will ruin your life as they did mine. I write from experience because I once held the position you now hold. I am leaving this letter to warn you about this corporation and these men. They will do anything to entrap you and once they do, you will forever be their whore and slave. I was the last of ten women (that I know of) to hold this position.

* They gave you a bigger than deserved pay scale for your position (don't be flattered). They are dangling a carrot in front of your face.

* They gave you a car and a credit card (card and car important for them later on). They will have GPS on the car to track your every move, though they think you still don't know. They will quietly add charges to your gas credit card and say you are defrauding the company.

* They gave you a huge office and a big desk near the big wigs (to keep an eye on you and use you sexually whenever they want).

P.S. Mr. Carter had a camera installed in his office as well as your outer office, so don't make a big deal about this letter I left. Play it cool, and whatever you do, DON'T show anyone at the company this letter!!!!!!!! You can't trust anyone at Howard Industries, especially people who are being bullied into conforming to their blackmail or lose their jobs. Mr. Carter actually has a joking nick name for your position, 'Howard's Whore'. In fact you will soon be the bonus for the top producers in the company.

* They will soon make you do accounting stuff in the near future you know nothing about but must sign for every day (also important for them later on). The accounting figures will be very off (no surprise) from the paper you signed off on. Your signature at the bottom of this paperwork will make you look like you are embezzling from the company. They will threaten jail or even worse and make you come under their thumbs. Again blackmail pure and simple.

* They will secretly monitor your email accounts, work and personal (trying to get something on you to blackmail you with). I made the mistake of going on a dating site at work when my husband and I were temporally separated. They had my personal email account and all my passwords. They put some tracking software on my computer to keep an eye on me. Then they emailed back to my husband and potential dates pictures of someone who looked like me. The woman who was my shape and size was having gang bang sex but the faces were blurred out. It was very bad stuff about me (none of it true) but I could do nothing because it came from my personal email account. My soon to be ex-husband called me a whore himself and never let me explain. Do nothing on a company computer that you couldn't show your grandmother or your priest.

* You must cross all your T's and dot all of your I's. Document everything with your own personal file. Keep detailed logs, paper copies and notes of everything you are asked to review, sign or do for the company. Don't let them know or they will have you out the door in a flash and they will keep doing to someone else what they did to me.

* I know you are a beautiful woman. That was one of the main reasons you were hired, they all want to fuck the hot ones real good! I was the same as you before I took that awful position (naïve). They have since made me lose my job, my husband, and my self-respect. My church turned me away as did my family when those three bastards sent DVD copies of the entire staff gang banging me at a company 'meeting' they called it. Being tied to a tree and gang raped all night was not in my job description. Later after telling me I would go to jail for embezzlement, they had me. They made me do stuff to and for them including clients. They would video tape every session. Sometimes I had to service 6 to 7 guys at once. They are all PIGS!

* Finally I got sick of the all the nonsense and called their bluff. I threatened to inform their spouses about what was going on as well as the police. Right after that was when the material they had used to black mail me with was sent around on DVD. It was edited to make me look like a whore and I could not defend myself what's so ever. They had hours of footage of me having sex with employees and they even made me beg on camera for sex. Finally they gave me my walking papers and told me to keep my mouth shut or they would make my life very unpleasant. They still had the fake accounting ledgers to control me if I talked to the police. I knew the financial stuff made me look like a crook so I didn't have a leg to stand on. I have since moved out of state.

If you are tough and smart you might make this work for you some way. Don't however let your guard down for a single second. They will leave you out high and dry if it suits them. Remember you work for pigs and never forget that! I wish someone had written me a letter like the one I am leaving you. I hope you use it to your advantage. Maybe you should just walk now but I would like to see someone give these bastards a good dose of justice.

Good luck in the future and if you can get them back for me, please do! I would like nothing more than to see them all go to jail or worse. Remember, document everything and protect yourself.

Sadly,

The former Howard's Whore - M.W.'

I didn't know what I wanted to do. A part of me said it was all lies and the job was going to be great. Then the realist in me kicked in and I knew deep down that this woman was telling me the truth in the letter. All the facts fit together. I could also feel her pain and I wanted none for myself. I debated to myself all the way back to work after lunch what I should do. Finally I made my decision as I grabbed the front office door handle. I would stay and help get some justice.

When I got back I started to do some looking around. I found that the maintenance person was up in our floor hallway just before closing time. He said he had to fix a blown lamp in the hall light fixture. I started to talk him up and ask him a few harmless questions. There were at least harmless to him but very important to me. I now felt like I had a cause. I could always get a new job but I would feel bad if I did nothing and let the next person after me get abused like my predecessor did.

"Hi my name is Karen, what is your name?" I asked the startled guy. I don't think the girls on the floors talked to him much because he had a questioning look on his face like he was beneath me. I can't explain it but he was flattered I even was talking to him.

"Hello Karen my name is Tom. Nice to meet you." he answered back shaking my hand as his eyes checked my body out. It was alright because I was used to guys doing that.

"Tom I am glad to meet you. I just started today and it is nice to know a friendly face at the new company. I will be Mr. Carter's new secretary." and as I told him this his face dropped and he got a funny look like he wanted to warn me right up front but he just closed his mouth and said nothing for a minute. I knew he was afraid for his job but he knew what was going on just by the look on his face.

"Listen Tom, I would like to know where the breakers are on my floor. If the power ever runs out or trip the breakers I want to be able to reset it myself and keep on with my work. My old job had crappy electrical and I got used to re-setting everything myself instead of calling someone nice like you." I told the smiling Tom. I could tell he liked me calling him nice and his smile was genuine.

"I would be glad to help you anytime you need it Karen. Follow me and I show you around" he told me with pride. Tom then proceeded to show me the network closet, power closet and several other important areas of the building I needed to know about. I listened and took in all he showed me while making plans inside my head. Tom was on cloud nine having a pretty woman asking for his knowledge and advice. I asked him about good restaurants in the area for lunch and other small chit chat. Tom told me about his two beautiful daughters and his wife. He left me with a big smile and said to call him any time I needed anything.

The next day I was ready to jump in with both feet. "Mr. Carter I would like permission to come in on the weekends if possible to finish any of my work from the previous week and get my projects ready for the following week. I don't mind and it also helps me prepare for all next week's business I need to deal with." I told him with a straight face.

He smiled and said to me "Karen your work so far has been outstanding. Everyone at Howard's expects great thing to COME from you. There is no problem with a HARD working employee wanting to do their job better. Keep up the good work!" I could just make out a small smirk on his face as he said the words 'come' and 'hard'. He thought I was not in on his little inside joke. Well we will see who has the last laugh when I am done.

After the day's work I went to my apartment and called my older brother in Arizona. I asked him some questions about security systems he deals with at his work all the time and asked him about some items I needed to buy. I told him what I wanted and he instantly started to ask me questions.

"Karen what do you need this computer tracking stuff for? Why the questions about disabling security systems? Are you in some kind of trouble? You usually deal with the business side of the house, why all the tech questions?" he peppered me in about two seconds.

"Michael, don't get you panties in a bunch. I am trying to help a friend in need and I just thought you were the perfect person to ask. You know me anyways. I have always been the goody two shoes in the family, unlike YOU." I told him as he laughed on the other end of the phone.

We started to talk about my new job and I lied telling him it was great. He sounded relieved and we talked about mostly family stuff from there.

Just before I ended the call with my brother I asked the real question. "Mike if I needed you to fly to New York and meet me how long of a notice do you need?" I asked him.

"Karen I know you better than you think I do. You are up to something and it has me worried. But to answer your last question I can be there in half a day when you need me. I will drop everything I am doing and come running to help my little sister, you know that. I love you by the way and remember you can talk to me about ANYTHING!" Mike said this as he stressed the 'anything'.

"I know bro, I will talk to you next week. Just order the equipment and send me the bill when you get it. I may need a little advice to hook it all up." I informed him. He told me he would and we finally hung up.

I put another check mark on my list and thought about my next step. I knew next weekend I would start to get very busy with my new found cause. What I really needed to do was to find the former 'Howard's Whore' who left me the letter.

Several days had passed and I was ready for my first real attempt to look into what Mr. Carter had in his office. My brother said he would not have the CCTV system set-up on battery because they were using 24 hours surveillance. He also said it was too labor intensive to change the batteries every few days or each week. That was the one flaw in the system that I wanted to exploit. I went down the hall after 6:00pm when everybody had gone home. Mr. Carter usually worked until 4pm and never any later. If you ask me I still wasn't sure what the hell he really did. I opened the power panel and turned off the breakers for my office and Mr. Carter's office.

I went back to my desk and got a few small tools I brought with me in my big handbag. I went into Mr. Carter's office with some hesitation. I started to look in his desk and around the room. I had been in there only a few times but mostly stood at the door or his desk and got orders from him. I started to go through his desk and files. There was still enough light from the windows to let me see without the office lights being powered up.

I noticed a large cabinet and I went to it and opened the top swinging doors. There was a fully stocked bar with a wet sink. It looked very impressive and expensive. He had all the top shelf liquor you could want. The booze was not the cheap stuff. I tried to open the big bottom drawer but it was locked. "Shit" I said out loud to myself. Then I had a great idea.

I looked around his desk and drawers and sure enough found a small key in the very back of his main desk drawer. I took the key and with trembling hands went over to the cabinet. The key fit right in the lock and I opened the drawer and this is what I found. I had figured right about Mr. Carter, he was a trophy collector. You could tell from the sports trophy's he had on his office shelves. Well the drawer was no different.

As I looked down I found over 80 video DVD discs and another hundred professional format video tapes. All were lined up perfect and well labeled. I looked down and the dates were sequential in order. The last set of dates had Mary W. on it. There were about 25 with her name on it alone. It seems she was videotaped more than any of the previous 'Howard's Whores'. That is not to say that the other tapes didn't cover very well many of the former people who have held my position. I took the first 3 discs of the last name written on the cases and went back to my desk. I pulled out a small portable DVD player I use on trips in my car. I put in the first disc and pushed play quickly. I didn't want to be caught reviewing stuff I wasn't even supposed to even know about or see.

You could see on the small screen a beautiful blond with a killer body walking into a big mansion house. The camera was being hand held but peeking around the corner. You could hear Mr. Carter's voice on the disc. "There is my little slut now, though she doesn't even know it yet. As soon as Johnson gives her our special drink she won't know what hit her. I bet she takes on five guys before she realizes what is going on. I love drugging pretty sluts to take advantage of them, especially the hot ones. I get her ass first though then they can gang fuck her all they want after that. Boy do I love July and bonus month!" he said with a big hearty laugh that trailed off into a very weird laugh like the evil scientists do in the movies. It was a very creepy laugh. He continued talking to himself and the camera. "My sales staff gets a lot out of it too. It is almost too easy!" he finished bragging with another big deep laugh. It kind of made your skin crawl when you listened to it.

I pushed pause as a thought came over me. The current month of May was almost over and June was starting. That meant I had less than one month to gather the info I needed before my 'July Bonus Month Party' comes around. I knew what I had to do so I resolved myself to continue. I pushed play and the video started up again.

The next section showed the camera still hidden around a corner following her around a huge living room. Finally you could see her drinking a glass of champagne while everyone around her toasted to her good health and the great job she was doing. "You will be working at giving out blowjobs in a few minutes my slut". Carter could be heard saying and then laughing on the video.

Surrounded by several men she started to go back and forth like she was dancing with herself and finally passed out in the arms of Mr. Johnson and another guy I recognized from work, passing in the hallway. I only saw Johnson once as he was always on the road selling products and services.

The men lifted her up and brought her outside and stated to carry her towards a clearing with a big oak tree probably over 200 years old. They stopped right in front of the tree and started to strip her naked. She had no idea what was going on as she was passed out real good. They finally lifted her naked body up towards ropes that I had just noticed hanging from the tree. They put her wrists in padded cuffs on each arm. She was now hanging from the tree totally still like a puppet with no puppet master. All the men had taken liberties with her as they had undressed her. They all started to do the same thing again to their new sex toy dangling in front of them.

I watched as several of the older men stripped to nothing and started to attack the body of the passed out Mary Wilson. Just before they really started you could hear Mr. Carter yelling to the crowd, "remember guys, I get her ass first or your all fired." This brought about a huge laugh from the men and they all started to get naked. Soon there was a line to fuck this beautiful unaware creature. Carter handed the camera to someone else and you could see him finally get in front of the camera. He was almost naked by the time he was right next to her.

He looked at her body with lust and contempt. I couldn't tell which emotion was stronger. I watched as he spit on his 10' coke can size dick. It wasn't even all the way hard. And it grew an inch more on the video. He spit on the tip of his cock again and got behind the newly elected 'Howard's Whore'. With no finesse he shoved his monster up her ass. You could see a funny expression on her face like it was painful but her body was asleep and couldn't connect the sensations.

Carter started to increase his stroke and speed. After about two minutes he had a rhythm going with the guy who was in front fucking her pussy. The man in the front was Johnson and I heard Carter tell him while they started to get a rhythm going "How do you like this year's bonus Johnson? Being the top sales producer has it perks sometimes don't it? Isn't she better than last years? I can't wait to cum in that beautiful ass. I have wanted to butt fuck her since we met. Now it is not fantasy anymore but the real thing." he finished. Johnson never answered at all but just grunted and started to power fuck this Mary W. woman. I could see all the other guys lining up in the background. They seem to be in order of seniority.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers