The New Initiate

Story Info
A new initiate to a witch's coven gets a surprise.
2.6k words
3.99
36.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story details a recurring sexual fantasy that I have had, so I decided I would put it into words. It turns out it is much easier to dream a fantasy than to put words around it. I hope you enjoy.

*

Picture a rather large basement room, finished with dark wood paneling, carpeting, and with miscellaneous furniture around the perimeter. It is early evening in mid summer, and drapes cover the few small windows leaving the room quite dark. In the middle of the room sits a four foot by eight foot table covered with a large blanket. The blanket has a large pentacle embroidered on it. At either end are step stools, and strategically above is a single low intensity lamp. The remainder of the room is lit only by a few candles. Within the room are nine women engaged in casual conversation. All the women are dressed in similar fashion, they are wearing red satin mini skirts, ( panties underneath being optional ), and matching red satin bras.

Into the room strides a medium height, dark haired, woman. Her long hair is both partially pinned up & hanging down, adding a wild but sensual look. She is dressed differently than the others, wearing only two, eight inch square, patches of red satin, held in place by a fine chain belt, to cover her genitals and ample rear. Her bare 36C breasts jiggled as she moved to the center of the room. At her arrival the room hushed, and, an air of anticipation is palpable. Teresa's authority over the group is obvious, as she calls this session of the wicca to order. All is ready for this month's meeting of 'The Sisters' coven.

'The Sisters', all-female Dianic coven is unique, for as well as being a group of amateur witches, they are all also either lesbian or bi-sexual, and, thus felt that the red sensual outfits they were wearing better matched their interests, while providing more visual stimulation, than the more traditional long black robes. Their husbands, boyfriends, or significant others, had all been lead to believe that they would be attending their monthly, girl's only, bridge game, and might be a bit late getting home this evening. Little did they know, that the baked goods the women took with them, were not to be the main thing on the menu for this evening.

Teresa, who was the high priestess for the group, used a sword to trace an invisible circle widely around the table, leaving a small opening in the incomplete circle. She then invited the women to enter and form around the table. As each woman stepped thru the opening in the circle, Teresa gave her a warm sensual kiss on the lips. Then, when all were inside, she completed the circle. She then moved to the head end of the table, facing north, and called upon the elements, and then the triple goddess of the moon, to be present within the circle. This night would be special, as it would involve the induction of a new member, and all the women present were eager to sample her delights.

(To a large extent the witchcraft procedures practiced by The Sisters coven were primarily geared towards incorporating sexual situations into their rituals, as a prelude to the uninhibited sexual activity that would soon follow. Teresa, and two friends, had formed 'The Sisters' coven after they had grown too familiar with each others bodies, and by expanding the group, and inviting new members, it provided more variety. Thus, potential new members were carefully screened for their suitability to fit in with the group's interests. The formation of the coven was largely an excuse to make the sexual focus seem like it was a necessary part of the witchcraft procedures, thus there was only a very loose adherence to normal wiccan practices).

At a command from Teresa, the new inductee is lead into the room. The circle is opened and rejoined, as she is lead to the table, where she mounted the step stool at the end, climbed onto the table and lay on her back with her head at the end of the table nearest to the high priestess. Teresa explained to the assembled group that the inductee would like to be called 'Assidula' as her craft name, and asked if there were any objectors to her membership in the coven. When there were no objections, the high priestess then commanded that 'the challenge' should begin, and requested that the inductee answer whether she was prepared to confront her challenge. The woman, gave a somewhat tentative response of,"yes, I think so". The woman, whose real name was Alice, was in her late twenties, and was neither overly attractive, nor particularly well built, being a few pounds overweight, with B cup breasts, and a somewhat pronounced stomach. Her face would be considered plain by most, and was framed by medium length straight brown hair. If you had passed Alice in one of the aisles of a supermarket, you would probably not have given her a second glance.

Alice had spent the last half hour in an upstairs bedroom changing from her street clothes into her 'new initiates' attire, being assisted by one of the regular members. Thus, she was clad only in shear white panties, covered by a white shear front opening top held closed by two satin bows. Alice was unsure what she was getting herself in for, as she had been forbidden to know any details about the initiation process, when she expressed interest in joining the group. She recalled that she had had several unsuccessful relationships with men of her own age in the recent past. It had seemed as though their primary interest had been in attempting to get her clothing off, and her legs apart. When she resisted their attempts, they soon lost interest in her and moved on. But, was her reluctance to meet their desires, an indicator of her midwestern conservative upbringing, or was there more to it? She was curious whether a relationship with another woman would be more successful than her previous relationships with men, and, also whether it would feel more natural. Thus, lying on this table totally surrounded by strange women made her feel both vulnerable, and nervous, but, at the same time, she tingled with excitment.

The initiation ceremony started, candles were lit and placed around the recumbent form at the edge of the table. Teresa proceeded to perform a short ritual, which included requiring the new member to recite the oath of the wicca. Next, she undid the bows on Alice's top, spreading the top open, so that all present could plainly see her breasts, the cool air hastening the hardening of her small pink nipples. While moving around the table, Teresa made an 'X' with her index finger on Alice's forehead, breasts and genitals, during which, she recited," may your mind be free, may your heart be free, may your body be free,". Following this she placed the five fold kiss on Alice's feet, knees, womb, breasts, and lips and ended by placing a small pentacle amulet in the gap between Alice's breasts, saying," sisters I present to you Assidula, our newest sister".

Teresa held her arms out in front of her and spread them apart, at this, the two women at the foot end of the table separated, allowing the view of another person standing behind them, in the subdued room lighting. This stranger, a man, was covered by a large black cape, which wrapped around him & reached almost to the floor, completely obscuring any view of his body. Silently the two women assisted in removing the black cape to reveal a medium sized, athletically built, middle age man. But what was particularly noticeable was that he was totally naked and was sporting a fully erect penis.

Without any delay he stepped onto the step stool at the foot end of the table, coming into the field of view of the recumbent Alice for the first time. Simultaneously, the women on either side of the table clamped Alice's arms, in an outstretched position, to the table, while others spread and clamped her legs into a wide open position, thus trapping Alice & causing her body to form a large pentacle.

Silently this stranger moved between Alice's outspread legs, erect, but on his knees. For the first time Alice was able to see his thick 7 1/2 inch erection capped with its purple head, and, she started to understand what 'the challenge' would bring. From her perspective, looking up at him, his cock looked massive, causing both a sense of fear in her mind, as well as the conflicting beginnings of sexual arousal.

He reached between Alice's legs placing his hand inside her shear panties, at her crotch, noticing the small amount of wetness both on her panties & on her pussy lips. Then, with an abrupt upwards jerk, he ripped the crotch out of the flimsy panty material, and causing a large rip across the front of the panties exposing her small patch of unkempt brown pubic hair, and plump dark red lips of her sex. The violent motion lifted her bum a few inches off the table, slapping down hard & startling her. Immediately he dropped on top of Alice, placing his penis at the opening to her vagina, and started to push into her. His entrance into her relatively dry vagina, was painful, causing Alice to cry out involuntarily, and she began to realize that this was not to be any tender sexual adventure, but rather the unfeeling rape of her body. In three hard thrusts he had fully penetrated her vagina, hitting her cervix, and spreading her pussy more than she had ever thought possible. While this was happening the women around the table started to shout encouragement to him, such as, "fuck her hard, that's all the bitch deserves", and, "show her the only thing men think a woman is good for". He started to pump in & out of her using long strokes, and due to the friction from the dryness & tightness of her pussy, he soon felt the tightening in his balls and his penis tensing indicating that the end was near. At that he increased the depth of his thrusts, hitting her cervix with each stroke, as his cock repeatedly pumped his hot seed into the depths of her pussy.

Still without comment or emotion, he pulled out of Alice, and rose, getting down off the table. All had gone according to Teresa's standard initiation ritual sofar, however, that was about to change!

Rather than disappearing into the darkness of the room, as he normally had done in the past, he walked quickly up to the head of the table behind Teresa. Reaching around her waist he undid the belt allowing her covering to drop to the floor, leaving her totally naked. He then pushed Teresa before him up on to the table, forcing her to position herself on her hands & knees over top of Alice, with both legs on either side of Alice's head, and her lower legs hanging off the end of the table. She looked behind her with an expression of surprise on her face. This was not part of her initiation ceremony!

But, the stranger, Greg, had fantasized numerous times about adding this additional conquest to the ceremony. He had stared directly at Teresa's breasts with her large sensuous nipples, only inches away from his face, while he fucked Alice, which had only added to his state of arousal, and had decided that today would be, 'the day'. Ever since he had volunteered to provide his services to this part in the new member induction ceremony, ( which had only been added after the fifth member had joined the group ), he had secretly wanted to be fucking Teresa rather than the new inductee. Greg was actually Teresa's cousin, and while only two years older than her, he had been attracted to her since she started maturing during her teen years. After numerous family gatherings, in past years, he had left fantasizing about what he would like to do to her. So why not do both women today!

He positioned himself behind her, forcing her to spread her legs further apart. He noticed that her pussy was fully visible in this position, and was quite wet to the point that moisture had started to run down her legs, the outer lips of her cunt were swollen & pink, and her inner lips were flared open resembling a beautiful, partially opened, flower. This position emphasized her round plump ass cheeks, which had always seemed like a sexual magnet to him. He positioned his still fully erect, wet cock, ( after all this is a fantasy ), against the slit of her pussy, placed both hands on her hips, and in one stroke buried his cock into her very wet pussy causing her to let out a grunt out in surprise. Yes, this was going to be as good as in his dreams!

Greg was so sexually charged that he started to thrust into her as hard as he could, wanting her to experience the full power of his cock, forcing Teresa to use her arms to brace herself against this powerful assault. The room was filled with the sounds of squishing from Teresa's wet pussy as he stroked in & out, the slapping of his hips against her ass, causing ripples across her cheeks as they took up the force of his thrusts, and the periodic low moan emanating from Teresa. He noticed that Alice had been released by her captors, but was not attempting to move from below Teresa, and instead, eager hands from the perimeter of the table, were now stroking Alice's nipples, another hand was lightly circling her clit, while another was using two fingers to explore the depths of her wet pussy.

Alice's head was only inches from Teresa's cunt, and the scent of Teresa's sex was intoxicating. Although Alice's pussy was still somewhat sore from Greg's rape, she had become very sexually aroused by the domination of the act. She was starting to think that perhaps all of life, sleeping, eating, working, was only to fill the time between being fucked, & fucked, & fucked, & fucked some more.

At the same time Teresa had an excellent view of Alice's cunt with its trail of Greg's cum oozing down towards her ass. Teresa's breasts were hanging down, and with each thrust from Greg , jerked back and forth like a pair of crazed pendulums. Before long more eager hands had stilled the motion of her breasts as they cupped them and started to pinch & tease her nipples.

Greg had lost control, and was thrusting into Teresa's cunt in an animalistic frenzy. The only thing that mattered to him, at this moment, was satisfying the demands of his cock. The sweat running down his forehead was stinging his eyes, his body felt flushed & wet, his hands became slippery enough that he could not hold onto Teresa's hips adequately, so he leaned forward slightly to allow cupping his hands around her shoulders. When he felt the stirring in his balls for the second time, and his cock tensed up, he abruptly pulled out of Teresa, aiming his cock at Alice's face letting the first spurt hit her nose, with subsequent spurts landing on her forehead & in her hair.

When the spasms of his cock had subsided, without a word he backed off of the stepstool, leaned forward quickly to kiss Teresa's still gaping pussy lips, and disappeared into the darkness of the basement room. His job was done!

He was very sure that both Alice & Teresa would be well looked after for the rest of the evening.