The New Job

Story Info
Sara is punished for being late to work.
2.5k words
3.81
126.5k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last five months I've been unemployed. I graduated from university with a degree in Art History and it definitely did not make me more employable. Unexpectedly, I got an invite to an interview as an office junior. I thought I'd done okay but I really didn't expect to get the job as I didn't have any relevant experience. However the day after the interview they rang and offered it to me. I accepted straight away, but I was so nervous that I couldn't remember the details of my start date and time. I thought she'd said Monday at 9 so I decided to turn up half an hour early just in case I had misheard her.

The building was right in the centre of London, one of those really tall, modern glass buildings. I reported to reception, and was led to my office. On the way it was explained to me that I would be an Executive Assistant to the Director which shocked me as I thought that I'd interviewed for a junior role. I must confess that I didn't even read my contract before signing it, I was just so eager to have a job and no longer have to rely on my parents to get by.

I was told that I would be in training all day, my first session involved learning their database. I sat at my desk waiting for the arrival of the person who would train me. I turned on my computer in preparation and logged on.

"Sara?" said a voice behind me. I turned around to see a man. He was incredibly good looking, maybe in his mid-20s. He was tall, blond, muscular and was dressed in a way that accentuated his broad shoulders.

"Yes, that's me," I replied, smiling at him.

"Hi, I'm Jack, I'm the Office Manager and I will be showing you how to use our database," he said.

He then proceeded to show me, it was fairly straightforward and I picked it up fairly quickly. Jack seemed pleased with my progress and his praise made me feel confident in my new role.

Once I had grasped the basics, he moved on to the more complex processes and as he was explaining them I felt his hand on my leg. At first I wasn't really sure what was going on. Maybe he was just being friendly and didn't realise that this was inappropriate? I'm probably naïve. Nevertheless I wasn't sure what to do. As I dithered in my mind over the best course of action, I felt his hand travelling further and further up my leg. I pushed my chair away and his hand fell off my leg. He ignored this and continued to explain the database. From then on I ensured that there was plenty of space between us for the rest of the session.

The session ended, but I didn't have time to dwell on what had just happened as my next training session began almost immediately, this time it was online and I didn't have to interact with anyone for a while. The rest of the day went by really quickly and there were no more incidents.

I left work exhausted, when I got home I found my copy of the contract and had a read. I was on a salary that was £15,000 more than I thought it would be. Amazing, but odd. It was a lot of money for a job that was basically administration. I guessed that they thought I had potential and that degrees, regardless of the subject, are more valuable to businesses than I had thought. What had happened today with Jack had been strange but I hoped that he wouldn't try to do that again and I would make sure tomorrow to set the boundaries between us.

The next day I went to work and as I sat at my desk, I was told by a colleague that my boss had requested to see me. I stood up and walked towards his office, a little nervous about meeting him for the first time, I put on my brightest and most confident smile. I knocked on the door and waited until I heard an impatient "come in" from inside the office. I walked in and was greeted by the sight of my boss sitting at his desk. He was a middle aged man, with dark hair and eyes with attractive features. His face was a little fat and he would have clearly been much more attractive if he lost a little bit of extra weight.

"You're late," he barked, his eyes narrowing as he saw me enter through the door.

"Uh, sorry sir, I, ah, came as soon as I was informed that you required me," I answered nervously.

"You were late yesterday and again today, this is not a very good first impression to make. I want you to be in the office promptly at 8am every day. It is unacceptable to saunter in whenever you feel like it, this is your one and only warning before you're fired," he said in a firm tone of voice.

"Yes sir, sorry sir, I will not be late again," I replied promptly. I knew I should have clarified what time I should start work yesterday, I was such an idiot and now I had made a terrible first impression on my new boss. Shit. This day just couldn't get any worse.

"Well don't just stand there then, I'm paying you to work aren't I? Sit down here," he said pointing to chair in front of him, "and get out your notebook as I will be giving you a list of tasks I would like you to complete."

As I walked toward him I noticed something under his desk, it looked like a black woman's shoe. As I got closer I could see even more, firstly I saw skin coloured stockings, and then a woman's arse covered by a navy thigh length skirt. As I got closer I could also hear sucking and slurping noises.

"Well don't just stand there then, sit down," he grated out impatiently. I crossed the short distance left to the chair and sat down.

This was getting strange, but I didn't know what to do. I couldn't decide if I should leave the room, this was a really horrible situation but I really needed this job. I got out my notebook and pen and for the next 15 minutes he explained all my different tasks. I took copious notes and due to the complex nature of his requests, I managed to forget about the woman under my boss's desk.

Abruptly he stopped talking, and let out a small groan, his body shaking slightly.

"Lick me clean," he ordered. At first I thought he was speaking to me, I regarded him anxiously, but then realised he was speaking to the mysterious woman under the desk. I was starting to regret my decision to stay. Was the money really worth working in such an uncomfortable environment? I had just paid my first months rent and deposit for my flat in London. I had borrowed the money from my parents and it was a substantial sum, I needed to stay here for a couple of months at least, just to make sure I could return their money to them. Maybe I was over thinking this. Hopefully this was a one off and my boss was just having a weird day. Wishful thinking I guess.

"Thank you Abigail. Please leave us now," he directed at the woman under the desk.

"Yes sir," Abigail said, so quietly I could barely hear her. Out from under the desk crawled a beautiful, petite, blonde woman with slightly messed up hair. She avoided making eyes contact with me and hurried out of the office.

"So Sara, why do you think I hired you?" he asked. I was slightly taken aback by his question, I wasn't sure what to say, because he wasn't on the interview panel I didn't realise he'd had any say in hiring me.

Clearing my throat I began, "well sir, I am competent in Microsoft Office, I learn quickly, I am an excellent communicator..." I trailed off slightly, noticing that he wasn't really listening to what I was saying but was instead looking at me intensely.

"Yes, yes, I've read your application. I didn't need you to repeat it to me, you already have the job. I wanted you to tell me the real reason I hired you. You're under-qualified and have very limited work experience. I had hundreds of better, more qualified candidates apply for this job. Why do you think I hired you?" he was starting to sound really impatient now and I was getting worried as it sounded like he regretted his decision to hire me.

"I don't know, sir." I mumbled, shifting uncomfortably on my seat.

"I hired you, you silly girl, simply because you're pretty. You're also desperate for a job, five months is a long time to be unemployed, and that will help me to ensure that you perform all of the duties required from my personal assistant," he explained patiently, as if he was speaking to a child.

I should have expected that. I really should have. I feel like an idiot now, I'm really stupid. What should I do? How do I handle this? Can I keep my job without becoming another girl under his desk? Doubtful. Would it be so bad to be a girl under his desk? Did I have to do it? What should I do? I couldn't spending the rest of my life living off my parents, and I quite like living and working in London, it would be horrible to have to go home to Cornwall.

As I was obsessing about all my options, my boss had stood up and was now walking towards me. I didn't notice until he was standing right in front of my chair.

"Sara, get up, it is time for your punishment for turning up late to work two days in a row. You will find that I can be an incredibly generous boss, but if you do not follow my rules, you will be punished," he said.

He held out his hand and in my confusion I took it. He pulled me up out of my seat and led me over to his desk.

"Bend over the desk, put your hands flat on it and keep your legs straight," I hesitated, unsure about whether to leave. I need the money, I want to stay in London, I have to do it. So I slowly bent over and put my hands flat on the desk as he requested.

"You have disobeyed the rules, therefore you must be punished," he said "I am going to spank your arse 10 times and you are going to count each one out loud. Do no move, do not make a sound and if you tell me to stop you will be fired. Do you understand?" he asked calmly.

"Yes sir," I replied I whispered in reply.

He lifted up my skirt and pulled down my tights and underwear. The first hit stung and I cried out and tried to move away from him before he could hit me again.

"What did I say? Now I'm going to do that again and you're going to start again from one because I told you not to make a sound," he said with obvious frustration in his voice.

He spanked me again, this time I didn't dare make a sound or move. I didn't want to prolong this. After every time he spanked me he rubbed my burning arse, making it feel better for a brief moment. Then he'd hit me again and the pain would get worse. At one point his hand lightly brushed my cunt which gave me a strange tingling sensation, but then he went back to spanking me and I could only concentrate on the pain.

Eventually I had counted to ten and he told me to sort myself out and then go back to my office to get on with the list of tasks he'd given me earlier. I pulled up my underwear and tights, rearranged my skirt and blouse and walked out of his office without looking at him. I went back to my desk in a daze.

Later in the day I was asked to go photocopy some documents, I went into the photocopying room and set about my boring task. About ten minutes into it I heard the door open and close. I turned around and saw Jack.

"What are you doing?" said Jack.

"Uh, I'm just photocopying some documents, I won't be long. Do you need me to do anything?" I replied.

"Yes, I do," he said. He took a step towards me and in the tiny room he was crowding me.

"Actually, I've just realised that I've forgotten something at my desk," I said. I was starting to get scared at this point, it was definitely a bad idea to stay in a confined space with him.

I tried to move around him but he put his hands on top of the photocopier on either side of me so that I couldn't move. I fought against his arms, but he grabbed me by my waist and turned me around so that I was facing the wall.

"Don't make a sound or I'll fire you, nobody would hear you in here anyway," Jack whispered in my ear as he pressed his cock into my arse. With one hand still on my waist and another pinching my nipple I was helpless.

"Now you're going to be a good girl, I am going to turn you around, you are going to get on your knees. Do exactly as I say or you'll regret it," he said.

He spun me around and pushed me onto my knees, I closed my eyes wishing that this wasn't happening. I should have left earlier. I heard him unzip his fly.

"Open your mouth bitch," he growled.

I didn't move. I was hoping that if I closed my eyes and pretended that he wasn't there, he would go away. Suddenly there was a sharp stinging pain on my right cheek. He had just slapped me. It hurt much more than anything the boss did, tears stung my eyes. I opened them and saw how angry he looked.

"Open your mouth now bitch, I won't tell you again," he said.

I slowly opened my mouth, I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. With one hand he fed his cock into my mouth and with the other he grabbed my hair. He started thrusting into my mouth, getting so far in he was making me gag. I felt like I couldn't breathe and I was crying harder.

He didn't say another word, he just kept thrusting into my mouth, trying to go deeper. With each thrust he'd pull my hair and cause me to gag. It felt like it would never end.

Eventually I felt his cock start to pulsate and he came in my mouth with a groan. He quickly put his cock away, zipped up his fly and left the room before I'd even had the chance to swallow his cum.