The New Kid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey bud...you doing alright?" Mr Hanson said, sitting in Zack's recently vacated seat.

"Yeah dad." Corey said, twirling the ball between his fingers.

"I'm surprised you still keep that." Corey looked at his father, but didn't say anything. "Look son, I still love you. Doesn't matter who you wanna be or who you wanna love, you are and will always be my son. Give your mother some time. She'll come around."

"I'm sorry dad." Corey muttered.

"Don't say that. You have nothing to be sorry about." Mr Hanson looked at the ball in Corey's hand before continuing, "And I'm sorry, if I ever made you feel like I was trying to live my dream through you. I'm so very proud of you, for knowing who you are and striving to be who you want to be." He said, going over and hugging Corey.

"Love you dad." They broke apart and his father sat there with a hand on his son's shoulder.

"I don't suppose you guys are staying the night." He asked.

"I think mom's head will explode if we were to stay. We're heading off soon." Corey said, getting off the bed.

"Hmm. I'll see you out. You mom's in her room, I don't think she wants to come out." Corey sighed and left the room. We walked down the hallway, Mr Hanson knocking on Zack's door along the way, through which he stepped out. The four of us headed down before stopping at the front door.

"So I'll see you guys." Corey said, giving a final hug to his relatives. "Tell mom I love her."

"She knows." His father answered. With that, he pulled Corey to the living room, probably to talk to him in private.

"Here." Zack said, holding out something to me. I took it and looked at the phone in my hand. "Give me your number. Maybe we can hang sometimes. All three of us." He said. I nodded and typed my number into the phone and handed it back to him. "I'll text you mine."

At that moment, Corey came back from his chat with his dad. "Shall we?" I nodded and we proceeded to open the door. He exited and walked to the car. I was following him when his father stopped me. "Well it was nice to meet you Kyle." He said, patting me on my shoulder.

"You too sir."

"Give him time. I know it may be frustrating but don't give up on him. Okay?" His dad said. Once again my respect, which was already pretty high for Mr Hanson, increased.

"I don't plan to."

12