The New Me Ch. 01

Story Info
A revelation in more ways than one.
4.2k words
4.61
49k
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blame the wine. Well, a girl has to have something to blame, especially when she can't find a someone to press the guilt trip on.

Looking back, it's hard to believe that I had no clue, no hint, that I could find such intense pleasure from such a thing. Thirty years of life, and not the slightest indication or intimation that that sort of behaviour could morph my personality from "shy and retiring" to "party animal". Well, some sort of animal, anyway.

Hang on, I'm getting ahead of myself here. I just wanted to start by pointing out that the Jessica that everyone knew back then was... well, not exactly innocent, but certainly nothing like the Jessie that so many people know today. I was the sort of girl that was happy with my man, happy that for three weeks of every month I could normally find a way to get my satisfaction – behind the closed doors of the little house we shared, and without involving anyone else, or anything other than the occasional finger. Normally, it would be a shared experience with Mikey, but if that wasn't a solution open to me, then it would be a lonesome experience, and I even considered that a little daring if it included a photo of Mikey or very, very occasionally, a DVD of Johnny Depp (stop laughing!).

I was content. I was satisfied with my life – our lives. I thought I'd reached where I wanted to be, domestically... sexually, even. I knew that adventurousness was followed by some, but they were other people, and it was nothing to do with me – held no sway over my life in any way, and nor did it offer any temptation whatsoever.

Even looking back now with a wealth of hindsight and knowledge, I'm not really sure what changed everything, or what kick-started the process. If anyone or anything is to blame – or to take credit, more to the point – then I guess I would have to point to that heat-wave last summer...

We were planning a meal for Mikey's friend Lucas, who was due to be starting a new job five thousand miles away the following week. It was nothing too special, but a nice send-off kind of thing; a Saturday night of good food, a few beers (or wines, in my case) and lots of laughs. That was the plan, anyway.

An hour or so before Lucas was due to arrive, Mikey found me in our bedroom, the wardrobe door wide open and me – dressed in just lightweight cotton panties – muttering about the weather.

"Cute look, Jess. What's all the grumbling about?" Mikey's arms encircled me, his hands slipping up my stomach and coming to rest over my small (but perfectly formed – it's my story, I can exaggerate all I want) breasts.

I pushed his hands away. "All the grumbling is about what to wear tonight. It's too damned hot for most of the stuff I've got."

Mikey reached into the wardrobe and pulled out a bright yellow sun-dress, strapless and short in a 'for-the-beach' kind of way. "This doesn't look too heavy."

"Yeah, right," I snorted, "As long as you don't mind showing off quite that much of your girlfriend. Hardly appropriate with Lucas due here." I'd already given the delicate dress a few longing glances, rejecting it on the grounds of modesty.

Mikey's next words had a strange affect. "I don't mind at all."

That was it. That was all it took. From calm and slightly frustrated at the lack of choices open to me, I felt a surge of something that I couldn't even identify at first. It took the return of Mikey's hands to my breasts for me to realise what it was I was experiencing. A rush. Of arousal.

This was beyond anything in my experience to that point in time and I admit it – it flustered me in a way that no one who knew good ol' calm, cool, collected Jessica would have recognised.

"I... you... what.. I mean, um, ha, ha... nice joke, buster."

Mikey pulled me closer, "Well, well," his hands squeezed lightly, bringing forth a badly-masked moan from my lips, "My little Jess is all flustered..." His thumbs brushed across unmistakably rigid nipples, "In fact, I'd go as far as to say that my little Jess is all aroused, thinking of herself in that little dress. Thinking of herself being watched in that little dress."

"No way, buster," I managed, "You're mistaking me for-"

Mikey's right hand slid down my belly, and effortlessly under the waistband of my panties, a practised finger locating my warmth and wetness in an instant, silencing my protests, "Oh, Jess... Is my little princess getting all warm at the thought of allowing someone else to see just how damned sexy she really is?"

"Mikey..." I tried for another protest but my body was over-ruling my admittedly fevered brain.

"My sweet, sexy, Jess..." His fingers probed deeper, and more accurately, "You really are turned on, aren't you? And that, my princess, drives me wild."

His left hand swept down my body, snagging the waistband of my panties and tugging them down my legs in a swift, sweet motion. Bared for my man, I tried one last time o protest, "Mikey... Lucas will be here in less than an hour!"

My guy span me around and in the same motion, somehow contrived to pull his t-shirt over his head. With the smile of the wonderful, marvellous devil that he is, his shorts joined the smattering of discarded clothes and I sank back onto the bed under his expert guidance, my legs scissoring around his waist as he entered me with a soft, eager grunt.

"An hour, huh, princess? Well I guess I'd better not hang around..."

I let out an involuntary moan, "You'd better not hang around for any reason at all."

"As it happens, I won't... but I have to say that the thought of lasting an hour... being caught by Luke..."

"Mikey!" I gasped, desperately trying to disguise my reaction – the upward, hungry thrust of my hips, the surge of moisture at my groin.

"Oh, angel!" Mikey's smile would have made a wolf proud, "That thought really got to you, didn't it?"

My eyes were wide, I know – fear of my mind, or rather my body, giving away how I had begun to feel, causing me to gape. "I... I'm not..."

Mikey thrust harder and my body reacted, thrusting back, moans escaping me. "Jess? Princess?"

I bit my lip but couldn't stop myself replying, "Okay. Okay, buster – you got me. Pretend away."

It was our codeword for 'let's fantasise' – just a game but at that sort of time, almost serious. Mikey nodded, then shook his head. "Not this time, princess."

"Wh... what?" I was gasping for breath.

"I don't need to fantasise about Luke walking in on us now. I know how you'd react." His pace increased and my eyes widened even further as I realised my climax was close. Mikey laughed as he grunted, "Wow, my oh-so-slow little angel really is turned on by the idea, isn't she?"

"Just... just fantasy."

"Wear the dress, princess."

The apparent change of subject confused me for a second. "What?"

"When Lucas gets here tonight – wear the dress for me, for us. Say you will?"

Mikey's thrusts were amazingly increasing in pace and even depth. When I realised the thought was turning him on almost as much as me, the first shiver of orgasm threatened to get me yelling. "B... but Mikey..."

"Please, Jess, oh please, my princess."

"M...Mikey... it.. it doesn't stay up so well..."

He nodded, and the hunger in his eyes was replaced with a look that can only be described as ravenous, "On, princess, I know. Please?"

The tidal wave hit me, "Oh my god.. oh Mikey, oh... okay!"

"Yes? You will?"

"Yes, yes, yes, okay? Promise!"

Mikey gasped, "Oh fuck! Oh princess!!

From first waves to full orgasm took me no more than a couple of seconds, and when Mikey's pounding culminated in a thrust that had the tip of his engorged member brushing my cervix, followed by the deepest most welcome spurt of heat inside me I let out what Mikey later described as a wolf-howl.

Mikey continued thrusting as my body spasmed under him, wave after wave of glorious release threatening to tear the muscles of my belly. As the realisation of what I had agreed to – what I had promised – to wear that skimpy, hard-to-keep-up dress while Lucas was there – as that realisation sunk home, my climax went from strength to strength, and there was nothing I could do to disguise the intensity of my feelings. Mikey kept whispering, kept reminding me that the dress could slip, that it showed so much anyway whenever I bent forward, that there was a real chance of exposing more than just cleavage, that Lucas was flying out of the country in a couple of days and would never tell anyone anyway, that Mikey himself wanted it more than anything he'd ever wanted before... as he kept whispering these things, my climax – prolonged and intense – kicked in another spurt.

I've no idea how long it lasted, but I do know that as of that day it was the most intense sexual experience of my life. It left me gasping for breath, thirsty beyond words and most curiously of all, as if I had only taken the first step on an altogether wild road.

When, afterwards, as we lay sweatily entwined, Mikey asked whether I would back out of my promise, I couldn't bring myself to answer vocally. I just shook my head. Any doubts I'd harboured about being so bold evaporated in an instant when, deep inside me, Mikey's cock twitched and began to stiffen.

*****

There was only ten minutes to get ready in by the time we'd finished, and the trembling of my fingers didn't exactly help matters. When I'd finally managed to pull the little yellow dress on and fastened the three buttons on the bodice, it was apparent that it was even looser than I had remembered it. Mikey tugged gently at the skirt as I got up from the bed and whistled as the top slid lower, stopping only when my erect nipples halted the slide of the cotton.

"Oh, princess! Cute and some, but I guess that's too much for demure little you, huh?"

I glanced at my reflection in the wardrobe door mirror and felt another surge of completely unfamiliar arousal. When I turned back to Mikey to answer him, every last doubt dissipated at the sight of the nascent bulge in his hastily donned shorts. I swallowed hard, "Hey, a Jessie promise is a promise, okay? But you're gonna owe me big time."

It was Mikey's turn to stare wide-eyed, "You sure?"

"Yes."

"Oh, princess... I owe whatever you say I do. I'll strip for your sister and toss myself off, if that's what you want." It was an old joke, but it meant the world to me, because it signified absolute commitment from him. He rose from the bed and hugged me to him, "Jess... you know I adore you, don't you?"

"You think I'd ever even contemplate something like this if I didn't?" It was a truth that I hadn't even realised existed up until that point – and maybe that's what caused all of this to happen, rather than the wine.

"Angel, I hope so, because I would do anything for you anyway. This is just.. you gotta know that it's only because I know you're so beautiful, so sexy, so wonderful... I guess I just want to share a tiny bit of that knowledge... But only... only ever if you're totally sure..."

"You'll get your tiny bit, buster, and you're only gonna get that because I'm totally sure. About you, that is." My mind was on automatic – I was too flustered and excited for anything else – but I meant it with all my heart. Still do. "One thing. This don't go too far, okay?"

"Oh, princess, of course. This is already farther than I ever dreamed possible." He lifted his hands to the top of the dress and eased it higher, "But you've no idea how hard that was, given that Luke will be here any-"

The door knocker made us both jump.

I recovered first (somehow) and pushed at Mikey. "Go on, go answer it. And before you ask, yes, I'm sure!" Oh, I was. Even if I did wobble just slightly when Lucas walked into the front room and didn't bother to hide his delight at my choice of attire.

"Wow, Jessica with a J, nice dress!" Lucas turned to Mikey, "Luckiest dog in the pound, aren't you?"

"You got that right, Luke."

I laughed, nervousness tinkling along the edges of my voice, "Thanks, I think, Lucas."

"Well I'm serious, doll," Lucas gave Mikey a quizzical look and evidently got some sort of permission from my man, "You're looking ddg."

"Assuming that means drop dead gorgeous, I'm flattered."

Mikey took my hand, the trembling of his fingers sending electricity coursing down my belly, "He does, and he's right." His other hand settled on my back and inched just a fraction lower, his palm pushing my dress down that fraction.

I turned and gave him a wide-eyed smile which I hoped conveyed both acceptance and a quiet warning that enough was enough. "Well, guys, thanks for the compliments, and just for that I'll pour us some drinks. Beer you two?"

On receiving their eager nods and even eager looks, I somehow managed to pluck a couple of cans from the fridge and poured them. I left Mikey to hand them out and gave him the most nervous smile of my life. "I left my wine under the table, airing, I think. Can anyone see it?"

Mikey took a silent, deep breath, the look on his face a picture of amazement which he hastily rearranged to be a half-assed attempt at innocence. "The table here?"

Lucas bent and pointed to the left hand edge, "It's down there, Jess."

"Oh, so it is!" With my heart pounding loud enough for the neighbours to hear, I walked along the side of the table and turned back to face the two guys, Mikey looking shell-shocked, and Lucas just watching, albeit attentively. I bent forward and plucked the bottle from where I had placed it while Mikey was getting dressed. The top of the dress moved slightly, my breasts almost freed by the movement, and I was genuinely wondering what would happen when I straightened – my mind racing as I realised just how much I must have been displaying to Mikey's friend.

I stood up straight, my movement cautious as the dress settled across the tops of my breasts, slipping low enough to worry me but not so far as to panic me. The sense of potential panic dissipated at the sight of Mikey's eyes, virtually bulging from their sockets. An entirely new sensation swamped me when my eyes flickered lower and an obvious bulge presented itself for my approval. A sideways glance to where Lucas was sporting a similar protuberance that was being unsuccessfully hidden, had my heart racing.

"I.. um..." Mikey swallowed audibly, "That is... did you drop the cork?"

I smiled, somehow keeping a vestige of control, "No, it's on the table." It was a statement, but there was a hint of querulous questioning, not exactly requesting permission, or anything so obvious, but more an unasked 'is this getting out of hand already'. It was just as well we'd been together a few years because Mikey got the message.

"Oh, so it is, princess. Oh well, um... let me know if you drop it later and.. you know?"

I nodded, and turned a bright – albeit fragile – smile towards Lucas, painfully aware that the dress was a lot lower than when Mikey's friend had first walked in, "Your beer okay?"

"My...? Oh... oh, yes, it's almost as tasty as my host... well, hostess, anyway." Lucas' eyes flicked across to Mikey, and although I was too slow to pick up whatever look passed between them, it soon became clear that some sort of permission have been granted, "And, er, Jess.. I just gotta say I've never seen you looking tastier."

Even the day before a comment like that would have had me scrambling for cover, but the mood, the dress, the looks, the bulges... all of those things were combining to make me feel more alive – and a damn sight hornier – than I'd ever felt before. I let my gaze rest on Mikey's eyes for a couple of seconds before turning to our guest, "Well thank you, kind sir. Your words are much appreciated."

"Not as much," Lucas took a breath, "Not as much as that dress." He glanced across at Mikey and this time I saw the subtle nod that my guy gave our guest, "I always knew you were a cutie, Jess, but that number proves it beyond any shadow of a doubt."

My cheeks flared, but that was at least as much caused by excitement than embarrassment. They flared brighter when Mikey added, "I was just telling her before you arrived that she should show off her beauty more often."

Lucas was getting into the swing of things, so to speak, "You got that right, my Mikey. Jess has the most gorgeous shoulders, and damn if they don't lead on down to heaven itself."

My jaw dropped, although that was through a mixture of surprise and pleasure rather than true chock, "Lucas!"

Mikey laughed, his own voice trembling almost as much as mine had been a few moments earlier, "Come on, princess. Haven't I always said you could give a corpse a hard-on? You're too sexy to stay covered all the time."

"Mikey!" It was the only word I could manage. That sentence with 'sex' in it has almost overwhelmed me.

"Well if my man Mikey don't mind me saying it," Lucas' smile threatened to drown out the late afternoon sun, "I just gotta say he's right. It is so lovely to see you like that."

"Mind? I don't think so," Mikey laughed, "It's just so lovely to see the prude have a night off."

"Hey!" My racing heart didn't stop me objecting, and if a warning flashed up at the back of my mind, I ignored it, "I am not a prude!"

"Yeah, yeah," Mikey's eyes twinkled with more than just mischief, "After flashing your shoulders tonight you'll probably put on a cardigan when Lucas goes, and not take it off until next summer."

"Listen buster, I am not a prude, and I will prove it if you're not careful."

"You wouldn't dare, princess..."

Mikey's eyes had locked onto mine and a thousand silent words were passing between us, drowning out Lucas' whoops of joy... You sure? I'm sure? You're not joking? I'm serious. You really mean it? I want to, need to. I love you. I love you.

"Dare me again, buster, and you'll regret it."

"Oh no, princess. I won't regret it..." Mikey paused for what seemed like an eternity and a half, "I won't regret anything... because you won't do anything."

I raised an eyebrow, turned to face Lucas... and raised my arms. As the dress began to move down my breasts, I almost dashed from the room. Somehow I stayed still. My blood raced, pounding in my ears, reaching a crescendo as the cotton snagged on my tingling nipples. Without a thought – or rather, with a thousand thoughts none of which I could focus on, I spread my arms to the sides and the dress fell free. Cold-feeling air caressed my breasts, my belly, my thighs – as heat flooded through every inch of me.

Words came tumbling from Mikey, although now, all I can remember is him repeating over and over, "Oh, princess, oh, angel..."

Lucas whistled, "Oh my Mikey will you look at Jessie. Oh man... Oh fuck! She.. you, Jess, you are so fucking sexy!"

"Ah," I managed, my eyes flicking between Lucas and Mikey, "But am I a prude?"

Mikey stepped forward, close to me, "Princess, I swear on everything I hold dear, I will never, ever call you a prude again."

"So," I managed, my head spinning, "That's enough proof then?"

Mikey started to agree, "Yes, oh that's plenty..." The penny dropped, quickly followed by his jaw. His eyes flicked down to my panties and then back to my dazed glaze, "There's still more proof to come, I think."

I dropped my hands to my waist, my thumbs hooking through the waistband of my panties, "You mean you want more proof? Poor Lucas will be so embarrassed, won't he?"

"No way!" Lucas blurted.

Mikey nodded, "You heard the man."

"So baring my bre... my tits is not enough?" I flicked at the waistband, "You want me to bare more? Yeah?"

"Oh yeah."

I turned square to Lucas, "Sounds to me that Mikey thinks the proof is in the pussy. What do you say, Lucas?" Without a pause I pushed the panties down my thighs, kicking them into the distance as they dropped to my feet.

"Holy fuck!"

I twirled to face Mikey, "Tits and pussy enough?"

My mind had gone way beyond any point of recovery, my pussy – my exposed pussy – was throbbing with unfamiliar pleasures, I could feel those four male eyes drinking me up, and nothing – nothing – was impossible.

12