The New Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Jess gets a fright when the next adventure goes wrong.
4.2k words
4.56
12.9k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the things that Sexgirl had already experimented with, the shark attack was the one that stuck in my mind the hardest. Or the best. Or the most... oh, I'm sure you get the picture. And it wasn't just for me, either – Mikey was absolutely rampant in the two days after we had acted out our new roles in the multi-storey car park. In fact it was after yet another wild sex session when the subject of the next 'outing' received some attention.

"So," Mikey managed, panting hard in the wake of the small tsunami he had unleashed deep within my belly, "Are you ready for another attack?"

I nodded, sweat dribbling into my left eye, "Ready and oh so very willing. And," I added with a grin, "I'm also ready to switch from the boob tube to the sun dress."

Mikey's eyes widened, partly out of surprise and partly, no doubt, out of anticipation, "You mean, you'll wear the little dress and just knickers underneath?"

"Yep. Skimpy ones at that."

"So, I get to dash up and rip off the dress and leave you-"

"Almost completely naked," I finished for him, "And I will be so terribly distraught, won't I?"

"Oh, princess, you are an absolute..."

"Slut?" I wriggled at the feel of a faint twitch inside me.

"That wasn't the word I was going to use," Mikey rotated his hips, "Because you'll look like such an unlucky, innocent victim..."

"I can tell there's a 'but' there, buster."

"Oh yes, princess. There's a 'but' – you'll look so innocent and unlucky, but we both know you'll be making those skimpy panties all wet with the excitement you'll be feeling to be exposed like that to a total stranger, right?"

I bucked my hips gently, "You really think I'll get that excited?"

"I do, princess, I do. Don't you?"

"Not me, buster..." I moaned as the stiffening inside me continued apace, "But I guarantee that Sexgirl will be in danger of climaxing on the spot."

The following morning we set off for the multi-story, content in the knowledge that we had practiced the routine more than enough times, and fresh from the memory of the look on the stranger's face earlier in the week – good ol' Sam. I was dressed (if that's the right word') in a doctored sun-dress over the sheerest white lace knickers I possessed, and not a stitch else. Mikey was in shorts and a t-shirt, with the hooded sweatshirt that would be his initial disguise as my shark attacker laid over the back of the driving seat. We were both also wearing a thin sheen of sweat.

After we parked on the fifth floor and had made our way down to the first where we would try to repeat our success of a few days before, I was as jumpy and edgy as ever, and everything felt just like the first time all over again. Maybe it was the fact that it was a brand new stranger who would get to see my predicament, or maybe it was the thought of being left in such a public place in no more than the tiny panties that were clinging to me... but I was almost quivering with anticipation. I had already discovered that less is more, but it was getting to the point where nothing was almost enough!

The wait for a suitable 'victim' seemed to last forever – certainly far longer than when we had targeted Sam – and with every minute that passed, my self-control levels seemed to diminish. By the time Mikey gave me a frantic 'now' gesture, I was half-tempted to start playing right there and then – and such was my distraction that it took me a few seconds before I realised that the game was starting for real.

I looked up to see a guy picking up a raft of carrier bags having just got out of the lift. He was a lot like Sam had been – middle-aged, burdened down, and seemingly oblivious to the woman in the sundress who had just started to walk towards him. And equally oblivious to the man who started to shadow his movements from behind.

My heart began to pound – loud enough that I imagined the stranger hearing it across the car park's expanse of concrete, and expanse that began to rapidly dwindle. As the gap between us closed, I became hyper-aware of what was about to happen, how Mikey would, in his guise as a random attacker, rip away my sundress and leave me exposed to this stranger. How my nerves would fire and my panties become even wetter with excitement. How the man would look at my exposed breasts and how the hunger would fire in his eyes... I started to tremble and the faintest flash of fear swept through me.

Hindsight is, they say, the only true form of twenty-twenty vision, so perhaps my knowledge now is clouding my memories, but that truly felt like the first time the games Mikey and me had been playing were in any way dangerous. That flash of fear settled in me as I stepped towards the stranger and Mikey hovering behind him, but I put it down to the unknown effect of being quite so exposed in such a location...

Any thought I might have had of aborting the game was pushed from my mind as my excitement rose to the surface, my heart hammering as the gap was reduced to just a few feet before Mikey finally stepped around the stranger and lunged for me.

We'd rehearsed the move more times than I could count, but it just goes to show that practice makes perfect. Or perhaps an element of that fear remained. Either way, when Mikey's hand grabbed the front of the dress and ripped it from my body I was left feeling shocked and so completely exposed. There was no rehearsal behind the way I froze on the spot, staring down at my naked breasts and beyond. Mikey tells me I squealed but I can't remember that bit – or his mad dash for the stairs.

The next thing I do remember is the guy's bags pooling around my feet as he slipped off the lightweight jacket he was wearing.

"Honey? Hey, angel? Take this. Want me to go after him?"

The spell broke and I slapped my hands over my exposed breasts. Another look down at my panties – a look mirrored on the stranger's face – and I quickly shifted one hand down to cover my groin, the feeling of exposure ramped up to the maximum. The proffered jacket was still hanging from the guy's hand, but now I was acutely aware that to take it would mean exposing something of myself once again – and to my shock, and mounting horror, I realised I didn't want to.

"No! That is..." I took a deep breath, "That is... stay, but... could you just... just drop the jacket and turn away?" I glanced at the doorway, praying that Mikey had stripped out of the hoodie and was witnessing my discomfort – that he would come and rescue me. When the guy gave a slow nod, I started to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Well sure, honey, but... um..."

The hesitation in his voice set off a thousand alarm bells, "Please?"

"Look, just take the jacket, honey, okay? Call it... fair rental."

I had been getting used to the loss of control in these weird situations, but this was a step further than I'd gone before. Mikey was close, but not nearly close enough, and although this middle-aged guy would be no match for me if I chose to run – or even if I chose to fight – this was still a situation where I felt incredibly exposed. I looked into his eyes and saw a pure, desperate hunger there, and the quick lick of the lips that he made sent a shiver up my spine. Under my right hand I could feel they hardness of my left nipple and the bare flesh felt more naked, somehow, than ever before. The fingers of my left hand were all that stood between this guys eyes and the heat and, it's true, moisture of my nearly naked pussy. Any reply I was about to make dried in my throat as a feeling close to helplessness washed over me.

"Honey? Come on, okay? Just take the jacket and... and we'll... and I mean, I'll help you out of here, okay?"

I tried to reply once more, tried to say that it was not okay at all, that he was asking me to bare myself to him, and that I really wasn't prepared to do that... any more... that I wanted to get this while thing called-

I squealed as the guy's free hand snaked out and caught my right arm, trying to pull it away from my bare breasts. "Honey, hey! It's okay, just take the jacket, right?"

His grip tightened and my palm cam away from my left breast, cool air rushing across the exposed surface of my soft skin. With a gasp I realised that he was exposing me, that my breasts were coming into full view. "No!"

I began to pull my arm back and for a moment there was a sickening stalemate, my bare nipples in plain sight now. And then he released his grip.

The suddenness of his action caught me completely by surprise and I jolted back, thrusting my arms out automatically to catch my balance – baring myself completely to his eager stare. I gave another squeal and began to spin away from him, before freezing just as quickly when his fingers snaked under the waistband of my panties.

Those flimsy little knickers weren't much – but they were all I had and they were my last straw. I slapped his hand away and turned back to face him, my breasts bare and heaving, blood coursing into my cheeks, my exposure sending another wave of heat into my groin. "Happy now? See all you want to see? Come on then big man, have yourself a real good look at me! Like what you see, big man? You like my tits, huh? You like the look of my pussy through these panties, huh? Are you getting hard because of what you're seeing, huh?"

The guy was shocked but the sight was just too much for him to ignore. Sure he started to back away, but his eyes kept roving back and forth from my breasts to my pussy, "Look, honey, there's no need to be like that, right. I was just trying to help, okay?"

"By making me show you all this, huh?" I glanced down at my near-nakedness and felt yet another surge of excitement, my mind a whirl of confusion as fear and anger and exposure all sought for the upper hand. "You think that baring my tits to you makes it a fair deal?"

"Look, honey-"

"Hey!" The voice cut across the car-park from the stairs, "What's going on here? Are you okay, miss?"

At the first sound of another voice I'd assumed Mikey had returned as my white knight, but I was shocked into silence for a second as I realised that this wasn't Mikey. I swallowed hard. "Who... who's that?"

The light from the stairwell rendered the newcomer little more than an outline, "It's okay, miss, it's me... from the other day? Sam?"

Behind me there was a scuffing of plastic and the sound of footsteps hastily retreating as the original target scrambled away. I brought my hands over my nakedness once again, my shock rendering me almost speechless. "Sam?" I managed.

"Yes, miss." The guy started slowly towards me from the stairs, his hands outstretched in a gesture which I'm sure was meant to indicate that I was now safe, "I'm real sorry but... well, I've been hanging around here in the off chance you and your boyfriend would show up again, and... well, I guess maybe it was lucky I did."

I gave a sigh of relief, completely ignoring the fact that Sam was little more known to me than the guy who had just been coming on to me, and hugged myself tighter, "It's okay – and thanks, Sam, he was getting weird."

"So it seems," Sam stopped a few feet from me, "Look, I have a jacket as well, but I guess I'll just drop it here, if that's alright?"

"It's very alright, Sam."

"Yes, Sam," Mikey's voice came from the stairway, "But I think I can take it from here. Princess? Jess, angel? Sorry I was so long but a vigilante figured I must have been guilty of something when he saw me run down the stairs and I had to lose him. But I'm back now." He paused as he closed the gap between us, "Princess? What's up?"

I gave a careful shrug, "Things got a bit... odd. Sam arrived just in time, I guess."

The middle-aged guy gave his own shrug, "Actually, confession time, I was here already and just a bit slow I suppose."

Mikey patted Sam on the back, "You were here already?"

"Yeah. I should have reacted quicker when the guy got weird, but... well..."

I stepped forward, still hugging myself, "It's okay, Sam."

He shook his head, "It's not. I mean, I was going to make myself known earlier but.. oh hell..."

"But," Mikey suggested, his voice light, encouraging, "you couldn't resist a peek or two first, yeah?"

"Well..."

"It's okay, dude,"

I nodded, "Yeah, I can hardly blame you."

Sam glanced at each of us in turn, "You both mean that?"

Mikey nodded emphatically, "Sure."

"I agree," I managed, adrenaline of one sort giving way to another, "Do you mean you, er, saw it all?"

"Well, other than the knickers being in the...oh, you mean the whole incident, right? I... I guess I did, yeah. I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but something about the other day reminded me of something I used to get up to with my wife and I couldn't help wondering... hoping, really... that you two were playing the same sort of game." Sam took a deep breath, "I know it was silly... that it was just wishful thinking... although I suppose it wasn't, was it? Anyway, I just had to come back here to maybe see. Or at least so that I could remember it all as clearly as possible."

"Wow," I managed, at the same time as Mikey laughed and patted Sam on the back again.

"Good job, Sam," Mikey said, "And I'm so glad that a decent guy like you got us figured. I love my princess being seen, but when it's a decent, appreciative guy, then so much the better."

"Oh, I'm appreciative," Sam replied. He looked into my eyes, "Jess, isn't it?" When I nodded he went on, "Jess, you are stunning. I'm too old to be shy any more, so I don't mind telling you that you beautiful body has kept me constantly hard for the last couple of days. And you, Michael, are one lucky fellow."

"I am, and it's Mikey."

"Thanks, Sam, really," I added, "And thanks for following your hunch."

"Were we really that obvious?"

Sam offered Mikey a smile, "Probably not. It was probably just my wishful thinking, or maybe the fact that it was a game so close to one me and my wife used to love. But in any case, I've sure had my reward."

I glanced down at my arms and hands, barely concealing my nakedness, "Well, for what it's worth, you're very welcome."

Mikey moved to my side and put any arm around my bare shoulders. From his waistband he pulled out the sun-dress, "My only regret," he said, his voice dripping with desire, "is that I never really saw your reaction, Sam."

"My... reaction?"

Mikey nodded, "Your reaction to..." he held the sun-dress up at my side, "reaction to Jess being almost naked in front of you."

Sam glanced from the dress, to me, to Mikey, "Well, I'm sure that I could let you see..."

"If I did the same, so to speak?" I managed, my voice quivering.

There was a strained silence between the three of us as the import of what was being suggested hit home. I could feel my fingers beginning to tremble as I switched completely from the fear-tinged sexual object of a few minutes earlier, to a much more willing exhibitionist right now. The feel of my bare and nearly bare flesh became more obvious to me, and the knowledge that I was about to give my control over to Sexgirl made itself known to me. I stared at the sun-dress and began to move my right hand.

The 'ting' of the lift as its doors clattered open made my breath catch in my throat and my hand and arm pressed themselves back over my bare breasts. With much more aplomb than I was now capable of, Mikey swivelled around so that his body and Sam's next to him provided a bulky shield that protected me from the view of the elderly couple who walked from the lift to a Ford Fiesta parked nearby.

Feeling as naked a newborn, I huddled down and squeaked a couple of replies to pretend questions that the two guys muttered to each other and to me. With one final swivel to keep me out of sight as the Fiesta drove away, I was completely protected by them. And it was only when I reconsidered just who the 'them' really was that I fully understood how daring I was being – and how aroused I had become. When Mikey nodded towards the stairs, I recalled how close I'd been to inviting Sam along a couple of days before – and what had happened before Mikey and I left the car park that day. The fingers of my left hand pressed involuntarily against my warm, wet centre, and my only audible response was a whimper.

Somehow I managed to keep my hands over myself as we trotted to the stairwell and clattered up towards the fifth floor. When Mikey reached the landing there, he scouted across the car-parking and then turned quickly back to face Sam, who was just ahead of me. "All clear up here." To me, he smiled, "So what was it that Sam got to see down there?"

For all my earlier anger and fear, and all my current excitement, I could barely move, and even speaking was hard, "Mikey... I don't think I can..."

"Not even for your white knights? For the wonderful Sam?"

I looked at the eager gazes and felt my heart press into my throat, "I... I suppose it won't be the first time..."

"Please, princess?"

Sam coughed, "I know I have no right to ask, Jess, but... but you are just so damned beautiful just have to ask whether I can see you one more time."

"I..." I took a deep breath, "I want to."

Mikey cocked his head to one side, "So?"

"So," Another deep breath, "So... my hands seem to be frozen in place."

My guy laughed, "Oh princess! Let me help... let us help." He put his hand on my right arm and nodded to Sam.

As Sam leaned in a put a shaky hand over my left arm I gave the tiniest whimper – and when they both began to draw my arms away from my nearly naked body, I turned that whimper into a full-scale moan.

Before a couple of seconds had passed I was standing with my arms spread wide, my naked breasts quivering under the hungry eyes of my guy and this almost complete stranger. When Mikey asked whether Sam though I was still as beautiful as he'd thought earlier, the blood pounding in my ears made it almost impossible to hear the 'oh, yes' which was given by way of an earnest reply.

When Mikey asked me in a shaky voice whether I thought that my knickers were really adding anything to my ensemble, I barely recognised my own voice which replied that I thought they were just getting in the way. As they were slid down my trembling legs and I felt even more cool air caress my heat, I felt the last vestiges of control slip away with them. I wasn't even surprised when I heard myself suggest that I might rather enjoy some closer attention... some attention of a more manual nature.

I had thought that I was happy with my new 'less is more' discovery, and by and large I'm sure that is true. But right then I had a sudden and powerful need and turned to Sam. "Do they feel as good as they look, then?"

He glanced as Mikey for something – permission, maybe – before stepping in front of me, "I would have had to ask," he told me, and without another word he brought his hands up and cupped my bare breasts, squeezing softly as I let out a long, slow moan.

"Jess?" Mikey was suddenly behind me, "You look in need..."

"I am," I managed, "And I need it now."

Mikey's hands snaked under my armpits and he leaned back bearing my weight. Sam stood for a moment, smiling then nodding. With a jerky movement or two, he undid his jeans and skipped them down his thighs, an impressively hard and large cock springing free, its heat palpable even from the foot or so away it currently bobbed.

"Oh, Jess," Sam said softly, "I don't think I've ever wanted a woman as badly as I need you now."

"Then," I panted, "you'd better take what you need."

As Mikey held me, Sam parted my thighs and his cock parted my labia. On the fifth floor landing of the multi-storey car park, this stranger's cock impaled me on its eager, desperate heat and within seconds I was bucking hard against Sam's thrusts, his balls slapping against my naked thighs. Hands – four of them – clawed and scrabbled at my naked breasts and teeth nipped at the soft flesh of my neck and shoulders, from behind me I heard Mikey tell Sam not to stop and realised that my new stranger was being told to fill me when he was ready – which sent the first quiver of climax shuddering through me. When Sam started to grunt and mutter about wanting me again sometime, asking me to promise him that I would let him have me, fuck me, again, I didn't even wait for Mikey's permission – just told him that I would love him to fuck me again some time. But that right now I wanted to feel him explode inside me.

12