The New Mysteries Ch. 02

Story Info
Jade and Sara make a friend.
4k words
4.48
22.9k
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara pulled her silver BMW into the lot of the Dairy Faerie and quickly got out, pushing the hem of her dress down her legs as she stood, smoothing it at the same time. She looked at the radio and the time was 9:30.

"Jesus, I'm late," she mumbled to herself and went inside. The cold of the building turned Sara's nipples hard instantly, looking like little bullets sticking out of her dress, dangerously close to its plunging neckline. A delicious chill ran through her body, starting at her nipples and ending in her rapidly re-heating cunt. The lick of the cool air inside the ice cream shop on the outside of her pussy lips mingled deliciously with the re-awakening heat within it. Instantly it started to juice and the only thing Sara could do was enjoy the feeling as she walked to the only booth in the shop with someone sitting in it. She slid in and looked at the black haired beauty across from her.

"So, what's the excuse this time?" Jade asked, still not looking up from the paper she was reading. Sara looked at her face, marveling as always in the odd beauty that made her friend. Her half-Asian heritage was more than evident in her long silky black hair and pale skin, but the green eyes she inherited from her father. She was wearing green tonight, the same color green as her eyes. Sara caught herself licking her lips instead of answering.

"Oh, the excuse this time…well, you see--" Sara stammered, noticing that her body temperature was heating up nicely, just as it always did when she was alone with Jade.

"This time was the same as last time, you were too busy fucking your brother, weren't you," Jade said matter of factly, looking up and looking at Sara. Those green gems met with Sara's deep blue pools and they could both feel their temperatures rise. "Not that I can blame you, I didn't mind having my pussy pounded by that rod he's got when we were dating, either."

"I'd hardly call what you two did 'dating,' Jade," Sara mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what was that? Talking back to me?" Jade asked straightly. She already knew the answer and Sara dipped her head, her blond hair cascading forward to completely hide her face.

"I was mistaken, I am sorry."

"And you should be. Now I'll have to figure out a way to punish you for that, too. It's bad enough you have to be disciplined for being late, and the reason, tsk tsk tsk. Why my dear Sara, what would the Office of Human Services do if they knew you'd been fucking your twin brother for the last year?" Jade went back to reading her paper as she was speaking. Sara started blushing harder and harder. She hated it when Jade talked to her like that and threatened to tell someone about her and Max, but at the same time it thrilled her to be talked to like that, and she'd never understood why. Sara wasn't submissive for anyone else; there was just something about Jade that made her feel the way she did.

"I'm sorry," Sara said again, still looking down, still blushing, her pussy starting to boil over with juice. "What shall I do for you to make it up?"

"Eat your sundae," Jade said matter of factly as ever. Sara looked around and saw nothing on the table except the napkin dispenser, Jade's paper, and Jade sitting across from her.

"But….where?"

"It's in its dish. Lick it up, no spoon for you. When you're done eating it, we'll leave and have some fun."

Sara was slightly confused. Jade had never made her do anything like this before, and if there was something sexual involved, Jade had never made Sara do anything to her in public before. But then again, the tablecloths in the Dairy Faerie were awfully long…

"Get under the table and eat your sundae. You won't be told again." Sara looked around quickly and nervously. The only two people working were busy taking orders at the windows and the people outside were concentrating on the menus, nobody was looking. Sara slid under the table and her thoughts were confirmed. Right between Jade's legs lay Sara's sundae. As Sara slid closer, Jade opened her legs farther, straightening herself out from all other appearances. Jade's pussy opened and there it was; chocolate syrup drizzled all over her lips, caramel inside, and rapidly melting ice cream drizzling out of her hole around part of a banana.

"I think I could get used to this sort of thing," Sara moaned just loud enough for Jade to hear as her tongue snaked out of her mouth and slowly licked the chocolate from Jade's outer pussy lips. Jade stifled a moan and Sara heard her straighten her newspaper out on top of the table.

"So could I. Don't tease me, though. Get that ice cream out of my cunt before I cum it out. You know what cold does to me down there." Sara moved to start licking the vanilla-pussy flavored melting ice cream from around the banana. She knew very well that cold turned Jade on and that's the main reason they kept meeting here.

"I love this flavor," Sara mumbled, taking a slow turn around the banana and going up to Jade's clit where the chocolate and caramel were starting to mix together. "Could there be a cherry and some whipped cream next time?" she implored, nibbling on the banana, pulling it slowly out of Jade's pussy with a surge of ice cream coming out with it.

"You already ate my cherry for my 20th birthday," Jade said taking in a sharp breath. "Besides that, you've eaten your brother's cream from me after we'd just fucked, and that cream was definitely whipped." Jade moaned, her eyes shutting slightly and her legs parting even farther. Sara was slowly fucking her with her mouth, moving the banana in and out of her like a soft skinny cock. Jade could hear the sloppy sounds it made as it forced the now melted vanilla ice cream out of her pussy. She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning out loud, but she dropped the paper she was "reading" and one of the employees turned to see what was going on.

"Oh god, you're gonna make me scream," Jade moaned looking down into the tangle of blonde hair between her legs as Sara lapped more of the caramel off her clit. It was all Jade could do to not clench her pussy around the banana and turn it into mush. She didn't want to have too much of a mess in her crotch, not yet, anyway. Jade looked up to see the employee come out from behind the counter and walk over to the table. Sara was too busy to notice, taking another quarter inch nibble off the banana and licking more of the ice cream slush from her mistress's box.

"Mistress didn't say stop," Sara said as she grabbed the banana with her lips and started fucking Jade with the last three inches of it, nearly pulling it out before burying herself nose deep in the still-caramel covered inner folds of her oriental friend.

"Mistress did say to stop talking, though, and now you'll be punished. Don’t stop eating, pull your dress up the rest of the way over your ass and put it against the seat. I've told you to stop talking back," Jade said in a quiet tone, trying to not let her lips move as she spoke. The employee was getting awfully close.

"Something wrong over here?" He asked as he picked up the paper. He couldn't see the blond hair streaming across Jade's lap and missed the hands and knees visible under the table. Jade suppressed a moan and bit her lip, looking at the kid in the Dairy Faerie uniform with her eyes half closed and glazed over.

"I thought I told you not to come over here. Wasn't the 50 dollars enough for you?" Jade said, her eyes flashing between anger and lust. The employee looked confused for an instant and then he understood everything.

"I thought I saw someone come in here. Is he enjoying the sundae?" the kid asked, leaning forward to look at Jade's lap. His eyes lit up and nearly popped out of his head when he saw the back of Sara's head working over Jade's box, still fucking her with the little stub of banana. Sara never let up on Jade's pussy, not even for a second. Ever for the last few seconds she'd been moving between fucking Jade's sweet hot hole with the fruit and licking the rest of the caramel off her clit, cleaning up the rest of her pussy as well.

"Nobody's cum in here yet," Jade said seductively. "But this little slave is getting punished, and she needs moooooooorrrrrroooooooh my god," Jade purred out as she finally came into Sara's mouth. Jade's pussy started to convulse and Sara nibbled what was left of the banana slowly out of her hole just as Jade's cunt started to crush down on it. The rest of the ice cream squeezed out of Jade's hot pink box in a white gush and her slit got instantly hotter and wetter. That's what Sara loved the most about Jade; when she came, she didn't gush cum all over the place which meant that they could fuck anywhere any time, and not have to be too careful. Jade grabbed on to the table, bit her lip and tried not to scream as her pussy kept spasaming around Sara's tongue.

"Okay, so one of us has," Jade panted as she came down from her orgasm. "But there's still two people here," Jade said. The employee just stared at Jade, never taking his eyes off hers. A devious grin spread deliciously across her lips. Sara heard what she said and stopped licking.

"You," she said, grabbing a handful of hair in her lap and tugging, "have been a bad girl, and I told you that you're getting punished," Jade whispered. Sara let out a whimper and started eating Jade's pussy with a vengeance, licking the rest of the chocolate from her outer lips and battering her clit with the tip of her rapidly flicking tongue.

"You, have seen too much, but you're not going to talk, are you?" Jade said, reaching out and stroking employee's bulge through his pants and apron. He shook his head and shuddered at her touch. "My, my, you are a big boy, aren't you. Why don't you get a dish and come back to the table for some incentive to keep your mouth shut?" Jade asked, panting from the assault on her pussy. The kid wasn't gone 5 seconds, as he seemed to fly to the dishes and returned.

"You," Jade said, pulling Sara's face tighter against her pussy as she slouched further in the seat, "will learn to listen to Mistress. Mistress will not allow anything bad to happen to you, but you have to listen to her when she speaks." Sara looked up from Jade's crotch and smiled.

"Yes mistress," she moaned lustfully and then went back to eating Jade's box.

"Good, you brought the cup. Take your cock out and sit down." The kid didn't need to be told twice. He unbuttoned his fly and pulled his zipper down as he sat, his hardening prick sticking a good 7 inches up out of his pants. Jade's eyes rolled back and she came again, her pussy convulsing around Sara's tongue as it slowly curled and twisted inside her. Sara lapped up the rest of the chocolate off Jade's pussy and went to the little tuft of silky black pubes above her slit and cleaned the chocolate out of it.

Jade, with a moment to sit and think with her cunt not being assaulted opened her eyes and looked the kid in the eyes.

"What's your name?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Matt," he replied as his throat went dry.

"Matt, what I want you to do is put one leg on each side of my slave's ass and slide your dick into her pussy. I think you'll find it very wet right now." Sara stopped nuzzling Jade's sex and looked up. "I told you that you would be punished for talking out of turn. Now get back to eating and keep doing what I tell you." Sara dove back into Jade's pussy, making slow circles around the inner folds of her Mistress's wet little Asian pussy and waiting for Matt to get in position.

"Matt, you are not to move, just smile and nod, act like you're trying to pick me up. My slave will do all the work for you." Matt, good to Jade's directions put his dick at the opening of Sara's slit and slid forward to the edge of the seat. Sara immediately slid back, taking all that she could in her sloppy pussy. She locked her lips around Jade's clit and moaned as most of the 7 inches of Matt's cock slipped neatly inside her.

"She does get wet, doesn't she?" Matt asked "Does eating her Mistress's pussy always get your slave this hot?" Sara moaned again and started writhing under the table, moving her pussy around the cock and making slow circles around Jade's pussy, flicking her entrance and her clit when she came to them.

"You have no idea," Jade said and sighed. "Stop fucking him like that, slave, you're losing contact on my clit. Milk his cock with your pussy." Sara straightened herself and started a slow fucking of Jade's cunt with her tongue, pushing it in slowly and pulling it out slower, flicking and twisting the tip of her tongue. She also started rhythmically squeezing Matt's cock with her pussy, moving slowly up the shaft to the head buried in her womb.

"Oh my god, she's good. I'm gonna cum already from this," Matt said, his hands turning into fists and concentrating on not blowing his wad.

"Good. When you cum, cum into that cunt you're in. Spray her with your jizz," Jade said, leaning back and letting out a low growl as Sara buried her tongue in Jade's pussy and started gently rubbing her g-spot with its tip. "You have no idea what she's doing to me," Jade moaned out softly.

"Tell me then, tell me what she's doing to you," Matt said, moving his hands down to Sara's ass and squeezing it.

"She's got her tongue in my pussy and she's twisting it around, moving it innnnnn and ooooouut so nice and slow," Jade said, one of her hands moving to the back of Sara's head to push her tighter up against her crotch. She brought her head back up and looked Matt in the eyes. "Oh Matt, she's gonna make me cum. I've already cum twice because of her tongue, oooooooh my god she's good at this."

Matt's breath started to get ragged, his face started to turn red, and thin beads of sweat started forming on his brow. Jade noticed all of this.

"Oh Matt, she's flicking my clit now, she's got it between her teeth and is pulling on it softly. I can feel the sharp edged of her teeth and the feathery softness of her tongue and it's soooooo good. We should both cum together, shouldn't we Matt."

Matt simply nodded and swallowed hard.

"You'll be a good boy and not cum until I tell you to, right, Matt? You wouldn't want me to have to punish you for being disobedient."

"No, I won't cum yet," Matt strained. Sara picked up speed on squeezing his cock and was slowly arching her back, letting a little bit of him slide out of her cunt and then pulling it back in. It was taking everything he had to not cum; and then Sara drove him over the edge. She started fluttering her muscles around his cock head buried inside her hot, dripping pussy.

"Oh god, oh gooooood," Matt moaned softly as his cream exploded from his balls and splashed deep inside of Sara's pussy. Six strong bursts filled her completely, and with each burst she felt, Sara pulled forward just a little, wanting to hold onto all of the cum she could.

"Matt, you were bad and came first," moaned Jade as her orgasm took over her senses for the 3rd time. "Matt…..cup….slave's puuuuussy…..make her….cuuuuuhhhhhmmmm," Jade moaned as Sara kept nibbling Jade's clit, pulling on it with her lips and sucking on it. Matt grabbed the cup from the table and put it under Sara's drooling box and slowly pulled his softening cock out. He saw Sara's pussy open up wide, showing all of her pink gash and the pool of his cum in her still open and freshly fucked hole. She closed and opened it for him a couple of times, and then she slowly pushed the cum out, running down her pussy and dripping off her pronounced clit into the cup that Matt held shaking in his hand.

"Slave, cum. You've been good and didn't complain through your punishment and you have made your Mistress happy," Jade said, her cunt still getting slowly licked from top to bottom. Matt's eyes stayed locked on Sara's cunt as she reached back and very softly flicked her clit.

A few gentle rubs was all it took to set her off. Between eating Jade's pussy in public, eating ice cream out of Jade's pussy, the fucking that Max had given her, the fucking that she just gave herself on Matt's cock, and the cold, a warm breeze would have made her gush.

Matt got an eyeful as he saw her pussy open up a little farther and three strong, gushing squirts of clear pussy juice shot into the cup. After the first two, Matt just put the cup against her mound and listened to Sara's hot girl juice splash against the inside of the cop. After a few seconds, he moved the cup away so he could look at Sara's hot box again and saw her pussy still dripping fuck juice.

"Slave, get out from under there. No one is looking but us." Sara crawled out from under the table and looked at Matt. His eyes started at her feet, moved up her tanned legs to the junction of her cum slicked-thighs and saw her blonde bush dripping with her own cum, her pussy still split open and little drips leaving the center, splattering to the floor. Her nipples were hard as rocks, standing out from her slightly visible pink areola just over the bust line of her dress. His eyes kept moving up to the disheveled blonde hair, the tips of her bangs wet from her Mistress's cum, some had ice cream dangling from them and a little bit of chocolate. He continued up her face and saw a little bit of caramel on the tip of her nose, and her glazed blue eyes, staring at his crotch. Matt looked down and didn't even know he was hard again. "Pull down your dress, you're in public," Jade clucked. Sara smoothed her dress down her sides, but at the same time pulled it down so that her nipples were showing instead of her pussy. Jade nodded her approval.

"We don't need you anymore, Matt. Thank you for helping my punish my slave. Stand up," she said, switching her view to Matt. "Slave, he can't return to work covered in your cum. Clean that off for him."

Sara knelt and quickly took his entire length down her throat, her long tongue snaking out to lick the sweat and cum off his sack. Then, as quickly as she deep-throated him, she pulled off. She did flick his head quickly with her tongue as she stood back up, though, making Matt shiver a little.

"I said you would be punished, Matt, because you came before I said you could. Because of that, you will wait here after work for us to get back from cruising. Do you have a key to get in here?" Jade said in an even tone. Matt only nodded.

"Good. Stuff that cock back in your pants and be hard when we come back," Jade said and started to stand up. "Slave, drink your reward," Jade said and pulled her emerald dress over the tops of her thighs, but not without letting Matt have a good look at the pussy he eagerly stuffed with ice cream and toppings not 20 minutes ago. Sara smiled and took the cup from Matt's hand. She turned sideway so he could watch the mix of their fuck juice slowly pour into her mouth. She held the cup six inches away from her mouth and slowly tilted it toward her, letting the good half-cup of cum hit her in the face, splattering and running down her chin before she aimed for her mouth. Her tongue played blissfully in the rain of cum that she was receiving, and Sara started moaning softly as her mouth filled.

When the cup was empty, she crumpled it, turned to Matt with her mouth wide open so he could see the cum swish around her tongue and over her teeth. She closed her mouth a little and swallowed, letting a little of it leak out around her lips, joining the rest of the cum running slowly down her neck and to her breasts.

"MMmmm. My favorite part of fucking," she said, moving up next to Matt. Her hand brushed his crotch and she felt a wet spot on his pants. "Oh….Mistress, I made him cum again," Sara said, still rubbing his crotch which was rapidly rehardening. Matt had just been standing there, his mouth open, watching the show put on for him.

Jade looked down at his pants and saw the dark spot on the front of them. She shook her head disapprovingly.

12