The New Neighbors Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

“Climb on his new cock face, my little pretty” Ann told her obedient servant.

Sue looked at me quizzically.

Ann explained what she wanted her plaything to do. “My little pet, just stand with one leg on each side of his head…. When you are straddling him, simply squat down until that cock goes into your nice wet pussy. I am sure that Bob will love to let you play with his cock while you get yourself off on your hubby’s new and improved black monster.”

She did as instructed, and moments later I was being used by my wife while I pushed my head up and down to fuck her with the dildo sticking straight out above my line of sight.

Bob must have pulled up a stool or something to stand on behind me. This way he could reach Sue’s mouth. I had an interesting yet erotic view from my unique vantage-point. I could see Sue’s pussy as it slipped up and down on the fake toy, her bouncing breasts on her chest, and every so often I could see that huge cock of Bob’s sliding its way into my little wife’s mouth. Sue was wet --- man was she ever dripping wet. I haven’t seen her quite this excited when I have had sex with her before. Her juices were just pouring out of her hole, flooding my nose, eyes, and finding their way past the threads of the dildo strapped to my face, and down into my mouth.

It was just what Bob and Ann wanted. Me – a pet, which is unworthy of having normal sex with my wife, reduced to using a toy strapped to my mouth and face to derive pleasure for her. And Sue fucking on her husbands face, while adoring Bob’s huge cock, and because of what they had already programmed her with, she is flooding my face with a mixture of cum and Bob’s left over ejaculation that was deep in her womb.

The topping grace to it all, was when Ann called out to the others to show them the real cock between my legs. “Look everyone, he doesn’t even get hard anymore. Doesn’t it look soooo cute? Just like a little boys’ winner.”

For 40 or 50 minutes, Sue rode my dick strapped face and sucked on a real mans cock. I have never been so covered in female juice – as I was that night. It was everywhere.

Later, we were sent home. Just before bed, Sue asked a strange question: “I have a strange suspicion that I told Ann all about my work, the people I supervise, who I get along with, and who annoys me to no end. I can’t remember what she told me to do with them. I have tried all night since we got home, but I just can’t remember. I know I am suppose to do something, I just can’t for the life of me think of what it could be. Do you know what it is?”

“I don’t know” I truthfully answered.

“Oh, well, I am sure I will think about it when the time is right” Sue said as she pulled the covers up around her tingling flesh.

@@@@@@@@@@

Back at Ann’s house, Bob asked her “You told her to do what?”

Ann giggled, and said, “I told her she had to obey any female who is at least 7” taller than herself.”

Bob pondered that for a moment, and then gave a word of warning to his mate. “Ann, you need to be careful of what you command when someone is under this drugged tea. She may have an inferiority complex that you are trying to use against her, but think about what you are telling her to do.”

“Oh I did. See the 2 people that annoy her the most at work just happen to be tall females. It will be so much fun to see what happens when she has to do whatever they say, and be submissive to them at all times.” Ann laughed – like it was the funniest thing she could think of to use on her new little pretty.

Bob sighed and said. “Great, what happens when she is walking down the street and pisses off some total stranger for some minor infraction? By coincidence that stranger is a tall woman 7 or 8 inches taller than her petite frame, and that woman tells Susan to jump off a bridge, she is going to go out and do just that.”

“Uh - Oh, I didn’t think about that.” Ann shyly admits her mistake. “Guess I will have to fix it real soon”

“If you are going to mess with their minds when you are not around – do something funny, yet embarrassing to them. Like making pet play with his food when it resembles a cock, or making little pretty have the urge to play with herself under the table when she is in a business meeting.” Bob explained.

Ann agreed with him.

Chapter 6

For the next few days, both Sue and I went about our normal business, with no interference from either Ann or Bob. I still didn’t get to have intercourse with my wife, however I did get the pleasure of licking her to orgasm on Thursday night. My dreams each night were not filled with her body, or even of Ann’s powerful frame, but rather that insisting idea of me becoming a cock sucker. I was dreaming of Bob’s huge tool, his arrogant nature, and certainly the thrill I got pleasing him totally. Even as I sucked on my wife’s pussy, I fantasized that I was cleaning out his cum from her enlarged cunt. I couldn’t help the feelings I was having, nor could I stop them from occurring. It must have been an after effect of the mind alteration I was given and ill-equipped to obstruct. I am not sure how Sue was taking this new change in our life-style.

The only assemblence to normalcy was a brief conversation with Sara. We had only talked with our daughter once that week and found out that she missed her boyfriend back home. She was enjoying her stay at camp but wanted badly to come home and see the people she missed. Neither of us let on to her that ANY PART OF OUR LIVES HAD MODIFIED. She seemed to be the one part of us both that was untouched by the recent events. The fact that she wanted her boyfriend, a slightly intimidating young lad, gave us something in common again – to say NO to her and him. To say no to most of the questions she asked about going with him anywhere or anytime after she gets back from camp. It was how we dealt with her new freedom, and how we perceived her ability to choose the right mate at her age.

It seemed to me that our lives MIGHT get back to normal. How wrong I was.

On Friday morning as I lay in bed watching my beautiful wife get ready to leave for work, I told her that Ann and Bob were coming over tonight.

Susan shuddered slightly and then told me that she couldn’t be here. She had already made plans.

“What plans?” I curiously asked.

“I have to go to a dinner party tonight after work” Sue told me, as she strapped her bra around her magnificent chest.

“Dinner party? Who invited US to a dinner party? I questioned.

“No one invited you. I HAVE TO GO.” She informed me.

“Ann and Bob will be over at 6. You have to be here. They did some awful things to me the last time I couldn’t get you to come with me, and I don’t plan on letting that happen again.” I reminded her and then continued “Now, who invited YOU to a dinner party and why do you have to go?”

“Maggie from work invited me.” She said in matter of fact tone, while she removed the towel that had been on top of her head keeping her long blonde wet hair off of her back and shoulders. I sat up in shock “MAGGIE --- I thought you couldn’t stand the little bitch.”

“Well, of course she is a bit arrogant, and a slight bit bossy, but she tell me that I was the main attraction at her little get together tonight.” Sue said as she finished combing out her damp hair.

“I thought you hated dealing with her. I thought she made it difficult for you to be the office manager, by always questioning your authority and saying derogatory things about you – when she thought you couldn’t hear them.” This just didn’t make sense to me.

“All that is true, and I don’t understand WHY ---but I just have to do what she says” Sue shrugged her shoulders and continued dressing for work.

The scenes flashing through my mind were that of this arrogant bitch who was unkind to my wife at work, and was even a bit rude to me as well. It seemed when I met her a year ago at the company picnic that she just talked down to a lot of people. She thought that she was beautiful, and that everyone should take special notice of her. Oh, sure a few employees just followed her around and seemed to agree to whatever she said, but Sue was the boss. She was responsible for 18 females and 5 males as office manager at her work. The last I heard, she was doing a fine job. So why now did Sue have to do what Maggie says? I never thought a bit about how Ann & Bob were involved in this, my thought of them were limited to how I can explain Sue’s absence tonight. As I was thinking to myself, I saw a strange sight. Sue had just put on her skirt, and although she wore some short skirts before, this was the FIRST time I have ever seen her not wear panties underneath.

“What are you doing? Isn’t it customary to wear panties under a short skirt? I am sure that your company dress code calls for panties of some sort -- even under a leather skirt.” I quizzically asked.

“Oh, yes.” Sue replied like it was the most normal thing in the world for her to do. “Julie told me not to bother wearing any to work”

“Julie told you what?” I asked

“Julie said that I should wear a short skirt and no panties” Sue replied “That is exactly what I am doing!”

Julie was another of the women at Susan’s office that was a bit on the aggressive side. Julie was about 5’ 9” of big black female flesh. Her tits were nearly double of Sue’s C cup, and her ass was equally as large, but her face remained captivating for a 44 year-old rough and tough woman.

“Look, you have to cancel with Maggie. You need to be here at home with me tonight.” I tried to reason with her.

“No, I was told that I would not be home until after midnight. Don’t bother waiting up for me. Besides you can have Bob all to yourself now.” She got her digs in on me.

“But --- “ I started to object

“No buts about it. Ann didn’t tell me to be here tonight, Maggie & Julie did. So it is settled, I will be going there tonight.” Sue explained.

“Julie and Maggie?” I stammered. “She is going to be at Maggie’s house too?”

“Yes, I think so.” Sue said as she put the finishing touches on her make-up

“Who else is going to be at this dinner?” My alarm was going off inside my head …What has she gotten herself into?

“I don’t know. I don’t care. I just need to respect their wishes” Sue spoke without any emotion, then finished getting ready and left for work.

That whole day I just couldn’t get comfortable with what I was going to say to Bob & Ann when they arrived. The day seemed to last forever. I thought of the differences we faced since we met Ann & Bob, and what little changes I had seen in Sue this week when she came home each day from work. But 6pm came anyway, and there was a ring at my doorbell. It was Ann & Bob.

Ann started as she walked in my doorway, “Hello PET, is that any way to greet your Mistress? Pet – I think you would feel much more docile without your clothes on –don’t you?”

With the magic word ‘Pet’ it was not a request from her –it was an order.

“Yes Ma’am” I stripped out of my clothes as fast as I could, and stood naked in the hallway waiting for the next instruction.

Ann walked through the house, and looked around, then returned and asked “So, where is your pretty little wifey?”

“Not home from work” I replied, knowing that I could stall them a little while.

Bob said, “Guess we will have to have some fun with you till she gets here.” Then cupping his manhood through his jeans “You want some of this don’t you my pet”

“If you say so sir” was my polite answer.

“Ah, Ah, Ahhh, No, he can wait for this. Tonight I am going to have you while Pet watches” Ann told Bob.

Bob let out a short moan of approval.

“Let’s go to the bedroom” Ann told us both “We can have some fun until my little pretty arrives”

Bob stripped off his clothes and I again salivated over his huge cock. Why oh why did he have to make me want that thing. It is so big it can’t be real, it must be a figment of my imagination. But he stoked it and enjoyed the look in my eyes as I observed the beginnings of his erection. The testosterone flowed through this guys blood, knowing that he was more ‘manly’ that the counterpart kneeling on the floor with a little 5” dick between his legs.

Ann wanted me to serve her “Pet, come over here and get me really wet.”

I crawled over between her legs and licked at her twat. Her lips were exposed, and her hair had been trimmed very short, enabling my mouth to lick unimpeded. While I slurped at her pussy, it tasted and even smelled very pleasant, which made my current life activity most enjoyable.

Bob came up beside me and ordered me to stroke his manhood while I savored Ann’s pussy. This was still a fantasy come true, now that they had reprogrammed my mind to act as a servant to that log he had hanging between his legs. My eyes could occasionally glance up to see Ann rubbing her breasts, and pulling on her nipples while I tongued her pussy. The way her legs surrounded my face, I couldn’t see what my right hand was doing to Bob’s tool, but my imagination was not that far from the truth. I was sliding my palm up and down his shaft, and occasionally lightly tickling the underside of his ball sack. I think he liked this…cause I could feel his cock twitch and his balls pull back up inside his sack.

Ann stopped me and handed me several strong mints. “Put these in your mouth when you are licking me – it is a much more pleasurable experience” I did as instructed.

When I had licked her for fifteen minutes, she squeezed my face between her powerful thighs and came. I couldn’t breathe, and I stopped stroking my master’s shaft. I slipped a mint into her twat as she was coming and it stayed there. I know that Bob enjoyed the sensation because he told us how ‘cool’ his dick felt inside her. When he was finished erupting inside of her, he pulled out his slick wet mammoth cock and called me to his side.

“Pet, come and clean this off. That’s a good Pet, you want to lick it. Yes, you want to suck it all clean.” Bob demanded

I got quite a bit of his cock into my mouth and I sucked and licked it clean. Even as it grew soft, it was still impressive. I was envious of his equipment. I thought of how I would not be on my knees if I had a dick the size of his. Maybe I wouldn’t be hypnotized, but women who thought that a big cock was the end all, be all of sexual experiences would adore me.

The only saving grace was Ann’s next command. “OK. Enough already. Come and clean out my pussy and see if you can make me cum again. I just love what you can do with that tongue.”

That made me feel a lot better about being a man. I was making her cum. This time, that huge cock that Bob has – just didn’t do it for Ann. So I sucked and slurped, and I gobbled up all the gooey slop that flowed out of her pussy. There was ton of salty goo that I licked up, but more than that, I began to lick Ann’s clit and she came again. She moaned and groaned confirming she liked it. When she finally pushed me away, she smiled down at me and said, “You are a good pet”

Just then the phone rang. I thought about letting the answering machine get it – but Ann told me “Go ahead and see who it is”

I answered and Ann immediately asked if it was Sue. I shook my head and said it was Sara my daughter. “Put her on speaker phone, and try to stay composed” Ann told me.

Sara started telling me how her week had gone, and how much she misses her boyfriend, and continued to ask about staying overnight with him after she returns. Sue and I had already argued over this point with her, but she thought if she just keeps asking --- the answer would change.

I heard Sara ask why we’re on the speakerphone if I have guests over. Apparently she could hear some conversations that were on this end.

Ann reached down and gripped my ball sack and started to squeeze. She watched my eyes as I tried not to yelp or scream out in pain – to keep my daughter from knowing what her old man was up to. It amused Ann a lot to see the struggle in my face as she put more pressure on my nuts, while I talked innocently to my daughter.

“Are you OK dad? You sound funny” Sara inquired.

I explained that I was entertaining some new neighbors and that I had spilled some drink on me and I was just straining to clean it up.

“Lying to your little girl. That is not nice” I heard Ann mock me.

“Watch this” Bob grinned as he stepped in front of me. He flashed his prick and I was spell bound.

“What do you love Pet” Bob smirked as he waved his cock in my face.

“I love your cock sir.” I replied.

“What did you say Daddy?” Sara was confused as to what she heard her Dad just say. She could hear other people in the room with me but didn’t recognize their voices.

“Describe it Pet” Bob teased me.

“Oh it is so very massive. I love the veins running down the shaft. It is huge, not like my little pecker. I adore it.” In my monotone voice I continued to describe it as he waved that tool in my face, smirking and even giggling about how they were embarrassing me.

“What do you like doing Pet”

“Suck it, lick it, stroke it and make it grow larger, adore it until it spews all over my face and into my mouth, then I love to lick it all clean.” I exposed.

“Dad???” Sara tried to listen closely to the phone for what I was talking about.

Ann was in tears from laughing so hard, that she had to leave the room. Bob was still egging me on. Bob leaned over and tried to whisper in my ear “Pet, ask her if she has ever seen her boyfriends cock?”

I didn’t want to --- this was after all, my own daughter. Even if she had seen her boyfriends’ dick, I just didn’t want to know about it. I hoped that she had not gone far enough with the boy. But the hypnotism had commanded me to obey when they said the word ‘Pet’ or if I was in the presence of Bob’s massive sized prick.

“Sara, Have you ever seen your boyfriend’s cock?” I obediently asked my daughter.

“Dad --- “ She stuttered “What kind of question is that?”

“Please Sara, I need to know.” I begged her over the phone.

Sara paused before answering. Most likely wondering why I had asked, and also noting how desperate I sounded for an answer. “Dad, I am going to be 18 in three days.”

Bob waved his hand at me as if asking me to try again.

“Sara dear, I have to know --- have you ever seen his cock?”

“Yes Dad” Sara meekly replied.

Bob smirked and leaned over and tried to whisper into my ear while controlling himself from breaking out in laughter. “Pet, tell her if he has a bigger cock than you – then he can do anything he wants –including taking you away for the weekend.”

I cringed, but my eyes were glued to Bob’s massive cock, and the thickness that I adored. “Sara, I will make you a deal – if his cock is bigger than mine – then I will allow you to spend the weekend or whatever you want.”

Sara was mortified. “WHAT?” She paused and then asked, “Are you OK? Where is Mom?” then it hit her what her dad had just said. “Dad, how am I suppose to know if he is bigger than you? I haven’t seen yours. Is this a macho thing??”

I answered her questions “I feel wonderful when I am obeying, I get pleasure out of adoring Master’s cock. Your mom isn’t home right now. When you get home I can show you”

Bob erupted in laughter. He was enjoying this so much.

Sara wasn’t sure what to make of what I was saying, but her thoughts were still stuck on her boyfriend being bigger than her Dad, so she really didn’t pay attention to what I had just said because if she had --- she would have been very worried about her father.

Bob tried to get a hold of himself and again give me instructions in my ear. “Pet, ask her if her boyfriend has a ten inch cock?”

I obeyed my master. I obeyed because of his manhood just inches from my mouth. I obeyed because he had told me to. “Sara, I must know – does he have a ten inch cock?”

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers