The New Neighbour

Story Info
A beautiful new neighbour changes John's world forever.
2.7k words
4.13
60.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really could've done without new neighbours moving in that day. I'd been working weird evening and night shifts and needed my sleep. I'd actually forgotten that they were moving in until the noise started at 9am. It had been hot lately and even though I'd got to bed by 5am I still had trouble sleeping.

I didn't know that much about the couple who where moving in. The landlord had told me that he was around my age but she was quite young, looked Mediterranean and was stunning.

I was in a bad mood that afternoon thanks to my lack of sleep and decided to keep out of the way so it was the next day before I met my new neighbours. I was sitting in a chair in the garden enjoying the sun when I heard a man's voice.

"Hi, I'm Chris. I just moved in yesterday."

I looked across to the fence to see Chris smiling at me. Chris was very average. Average height, average build, short dark hair. Very much like me in fact.

"Hi Chris," I said, "I'm John."

"Hi," Chris said again.

There was a noise by the back door and Chris looked over to where it came from.

"Hey baby. Come and meet John," he said, "John, this is my girlfriend Maria."

I stood up and walked to the fence. I wanted to see this girl after hearing the landlord's description. Nothing could've prepared me for the vision that came towards me. Maria was short with long, black, curly hair that reached half way down her back. She was wearing a bikini top with a sarong around her waist that covered her legs. She had wide hips giving her a very curvaceous figure. Her breasts looked full without appearing too big. She didn't seem to have an ounce of extra fat on her.

"Hi John," said Maria.

She was smiling. Her face seemed alight, her eyes so big and dark and warm.

That night I lay in bed and thought about Maria. I'd found out that she was 21 and British but with a Spanish mother which is undoubtedly where she got her exotic looks. I realised that I was absentmindedly stroking my cock and it was getting hard. That didn't last long though. How did Chris, a 32 year old and average looking guy, get a girl like Maria? Yes, I was very jealous but there was nothing I could do about it.

Over the next few months I got to know Maria very well and we became good friends. Chris worked during the day and she didn't have a job so I got to be alone with her quite a lot before he got home. She loved to sunbathe when the weather was nice. That gave me the opportunity to see her in her bikini. That figure, those breasts and a perfectly formed, firm, round arse. We'd sunbathe together and chat. I'm sure she knew I was looking at her with lust filled eyes. I'm sure she knew I was quite often hard inside my shorts even though I tried to hide it. I'm sure she knew I lay in bed at night and fantasised about what I'd like to do with her.

I'd had these fantasies from the moment I met Maria. I tired to imagine what she looked like naked. I wanted to know what it was like to touch her breasts and suck her nipples. I needed to know how good her pussy tasted and how good it would feel around my cock. I'd lie in bed most mornings thinking about her while I stroked my cock to climax. I'd never act on my fantasies. I couldn't be the one to break up Maria and Chris's relationship. For all I knew Maria probably didn't even fancy me so I'd just end up looking stupid. She'd hate me and that would be the end of our friendship. It was better for everyone if I just kept quite, kept Maria as a fantasy, never to be fulfilled.

I didn't know it at the time but things were about to change. I'd often chatted with Maria about our past relationships and sex. Some of our conversations had become very explicit. This day was no different.

I was recounting the story of a girl I'd met one evening in a pub nearly 15 years ago. We had nothing in common but had clicked sexually straight away. We'd had a few drinks together, left the pub and ended up in a secluded spot in the corner of a field.

"We were all over each other," I said, "almost ripping each others' clothes off! We ended up naked in the moonlight. Then she told me she wasn't on the pill and I had no condoms. I was gutted."

"What did you do?" Maria asked.

"I thought we'd just end up wanking each other off but she had other ideas. She said I could fuck her in the arse instead!"

"Oh my God!" Maria giggled.

"She got on all fours. I got behind her, wet my fingers in her pussy and rubbed her juices over her arsehole. Then I spat into my hand a couple of times and rubbed it over the end of my cock. It was all very romantic and I had no idea what I was doing!"

We both laughed at this.

"I managed to push my cock into her arse. It was very tight and I was being as gentle as I could. After a few thrusts I wanted to cum though, it was that tight! Luckily she was getting very into it and was rubbing her pussy so I just kept my cock inside her until she came then I gave a couple more thrusts and came too."

"Did you enjoy it?" Maria asked. She seemed genuinely interested.

"Yes," I replied.

"Have you done it since, with other girls?"

"Yes. I've had a couple of girlfriends who've been into it and a couple more who wanted to try it."

"So you'd definitely do it again?"

"Oh yes!"

At this point Maria's demeanour seemed to change. She made an excuse about having something she needed to do, said goodbye and went in doors. I was bemused. Surely I hadn't offended her. We'd talked like this before, not about anal sex but about sex in general. It couldn't have been anything to do with my story being about anal sex or surely she wouldn't have seemed so interested. I went home feeling upset and confused.

I didn't see Maria for a couple of days. I wanted to call round for her but didn't know if that was the right thing to do. Imagine my surprise when I answered the door to find Maria standing there looking sheepish.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

We went into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"I'm really sorry about the other day," Maria said, "I want to explain and I have a big favour ask.

"I've had fantasies about anal sex since I was 15," Maria began nervously, "I used to touch my arse when I played with myself. Eventually I would put my finger in and later I bought some beads and a dildo to use there. I love doing that with my dildo!

"I haven't met anyone else who's into it though so I haven't actually done it. Chris won't do it at all! The whole idea turns him off but I love him and it's not worth leaving him over.

"When you told me your story I got very turned on and a bit, well, jealous."

"Jealous?" I said.

"Yes. Other girls get to try it but I don't," she explained.

"I thought you were upset," I said.

"No, just horny and jealous. If I seemed upset it's because this has been my number one fantasy for years and it's something I really want to do.

"Something did come to mind, an idea, and that's what I wanted to ask you about, that's the favour. I thought that maybe... I thought you could..."

"Just ask me," I said.

"Will you make my fantasy come true?" Maria blurted out.

"Yes!" I said barely able to believe that this was happening.

"I hoped you'd say that," Maria beamed.

"There's something I have to make clear though," she said, "I would never cheat on Chris. I don't think of this as cheating because this is something that Chris would never do for me. I absolutely have to do this while I have the chance but it's a one off. I'm asking you because I trust you to do it the way I want and because I trust you to follow my rules.

"In my fantasy I'm naked and the man's naked so we'll have to get naked to make my fantasy come true properly but you can't touch me anywhere except my arse and my hips and legs if you really have to. You can't touch my boobs or pussy and we can't kiss. That would be cheating."

"Ok," I said.

"Good. Do you want to do it now?" Maria grinned.

"Yes, why not," I said excitedly.

"Good," she said again still grinning.

Maria pulled a small tube of lubricant from her jeans pocket and placed it on my coffee table. She'd obviously been prepared. She quickly removed her shoes, her baggy grey t-shirt and then her jeans. She looked so good in her matching maroon bra and skimpy briefs but I was dying to see more.

"Come on! I'm not doing this on my own!" she joked.

I was naked in no time. My cock was already hard and ready for her tight arsehole. I was very nervous but also very excited. In a few short seconds I'd finally see Maria naked.

Maria, now satisfied that I was a part of this, removed her bra. Her breasts were smaller than I expected but still bigger than a handful. They were full and firm with hard, pink nipples. Her knickers were next. She elegantly pulled them down and stepped out of them. She had a thick mass of black, curly pubic hair coming up in a V from between her legs to the top of where her knickers had been. Her hips seemed wider than I remembered from seeing her in her bikini. They gave her an amazing hourglass figure.

My cock was now harder than I could ever remember it being. I could feel it throbbing as I gazed at Maria's perfect body. I realised that I was inadvertently stroking my balls and the base of my shaft.

Maria turned round. Her buttocks were big but perfectly proportioned for her figure. They looked smooth and firm. She dropped to her knees then onto all fours. I watched in awe as her buttocks parted revealing her small, pink arsehole. I dropped to my knees behind her. I could see the dark curls between her legs. They were moist with her juices. I could just make out her inner lips, swollen and damp, amongst the curls.

I reached for the lubricant, flipped the lid and squeezed some onto my index finger then placed it on Maria's arsehole. She gasped as I rubbed the lube around her hole. She gasped again as I gently pressed my finger against her. She groaned with pleasure as my finger slid slowly into her. My God she was tight! I moved my finger in and out slowly each time making sure it went deeper until my whole finger was in her arse.

I removed my finger and squeezed out some more lube, this time making sure I had enough for two fingers. I pressed both fingers against Maria's hole and gently pushed them in. Despite the tightness they both slide in easily. Just like before I moved them in and out and it wasn't long before both fingers were deep inside her. She pushed back against my hand making my fingers go even deeper. I decided she was now ready for more.

I squeezed a little more lube onto my fingers but this time rubbed it around the head of my cock. I moved so I was right behind her. I held my shaft and placed the head of my cock against her hole. I started to push my cock into her, watching as her arsehole opened around my cock. I was in heaven as the head disappeared into her. She felt so tight around me. I slowly slide my cock further in.

When I was nearly all the way in Maria pushed back taking my whole shaft deep into her arse. I could feel her arse cheeks pressing hard against my hips.

"That feels so good," she purred, "Now fuck my tight, little hole!"

I gripped her hips and started thrusting into her. She was gasping and moaning with every stroke. This spurred me on, my thrusts getting harder and faster. She shifted her weight onto one elbow so her other hand could move between her legs. She started rubbing her pussy, her gasps and moans getting louder and more frequent.

I realised I wasn't going to last long and also realised that this was the only chance I'd get to see Maria play with her beautiful, hairy cunt. I withdrew my cock and suggested that she sit on the sofa with her arse right on the edge. I had no idea whether this would work or not but the sofa was low enough that I should still be able to fuck her tight arse and watch her play.

Maria did as I asked and with her legs pulled up towards her body and spread wide I could easily enter her arse while kneeling between her legs. I began to thrust into her arse again. Her breasts bounced with every stroke. I could see her pussy perfectly now. Her lips were beautifully framed by her pubic hair. I could see her clit at the top looking swollen and ready. Her entrance glistened with her juices.

Maria moved her hand back to her pussy. I watched as her fingers touched her entrance allowing them to get coated in her juices. She slid her fingers up her slit and rubbed around her clit. Her fingers got into their rhythm and she started to wank herself harder and faster. Her other hand moved to her pussy, parting her lips. She continued to rub her clit with one hand while the other finger fucked her dripping wet cunt.

Watching Maria was too much for me. I couldn't last any longer. With one last hard, deep thrust I let go. My cock pulsed and throbbed as I pumped my cum into her tight arse.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" screamed Maria as her own orgasm approached.

Maria forced her fingers deep into her cunt. Her whole body convulsed under the intensity of her climax.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed again.

Maria's hips bucked hard one last time and her convulsions began to subside. She lay there breathless with a look of ecstasy on her face, her hands slipping away from her pussy.

I sank down to floor exhausted, my now limp cock sliding out of Maria's arse. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she lay there naked. Her pussy lips were parted, her public hair matted with her juices. I desperately wanted to lick her there but knew I couldn't.

Maria didn't say a word as she stood up and got dressed. I followed her lead and got dressed too. She headed for the front door with me close behind. As we reached the door she turned and smiled.

"Thank you," she said, "That was more amazing than I thought it'd be."

And with that she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a big hug. Then she was gone.

Summer was drawing to a close and the number of good sunbathing days were diminishing. I still saw Maria during the day but nowhere near as often. We never spoke of that day. By Christmas Maria had found a job but it was on the other side of town so Chris and Maria moved to make it easier for them both. I never saw Maria again.

I still get very turned on think of that day. Maria is still my favourite fantasy. I have no regrets except that it will only ever be just that, a fantasy.