The New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't believe how quickly he'd become hard again, but her hot mouth felt fantastic. He could feel it's wetness over his whole length as she slid up and down. He looked down at her enjoying the sight of how dirty she looked, the horny look in her eye, her firm tits bouncing with every stroke.

As she bobbed up and down with her lips wrapped around his cock, she gently rubbed and tugged his balls. It was a move she'd never tried before, but she'd read about it, and had wanted to see what it might do to a guy. Trent was perfect for the experiment. He was sexy, he was new (so if it didn't work, she would just avoid sleeping with him again), and so far he'd been a very satisfying fuck! Normally she slept with men she had met through dating sites or out at bars, but only after she'd had dinner or some kind of date with them but she was thoroughly enjoying this, reveling in how naughty and slutty it made her feel to be taking control of this man she'd just met, getting off on him, and obviously driving him wild too.

Trent was enjoying the attention his balls were receiving. They were getting more and more sensitive, and he was enjoying having the sensation radiating up his shaft as she licked and sucked. Because he'd just had a nice big orgasm, he knew he'd be able to hold out and enjoy this for a while.

He placed his hands on either side of her face and lifted it so that she was looking up at him. Her lips glistened with saliva and a little of his semen. She would not be deterred. She wrapped a hand around his shaft and ran it up and down, her saliva making it easy for her hand to work him. He knelt up, but instead of joining him, she bent down lower, opening her mouth wide as her other hand guided one of his balls past her lips, into her mouth.

The hair was a little annoying, but he wasn't too hairy, so she could ignore it. His skin tasted salty, and she could feel him spasming with unexpected pleasure. She firmly ran her tongue all over and sucked hard, and he moaned with every tug. He'd never experienced this before, and if anyone had ever suggested it, he'd have thought it weird, but now this sexy dirty girl was here on her knees with his balls in her mouth, he couldn't believe how amazing and arousing it felt.

Despite his enjoyment, he again pulled her head up. Looking down at her, he said "I want to fuck you the way I found you." She rose up to her knees and he looked over her completely naked form. He shuffled closer and turned her around, bending her over so that she was on her hands and knees, just as he'd first seen her over the fence, topless, wearing only that red bikini. But now her firm round ass was bare and exposed. Her cunt was open and glistening, welcoming him. He didn't even have to guide himself he was so hard, as he slid his cock into her.

Though she was wet, she was still tight and she gripped him hard. Every thrust into her brought a heat and an ecstatic ache to her pelvis. It was incredible and she craved more. She rocked back and forth, forcing her pussy down on his cock with his every thrust. "Oh God, fuck me!" She cried out as he quickened. Her words made him thrust harder, but she seemed to enjoy it even more.

He held on to her hips, pounding away at her pussy, enjoying being able to fuck her without coming too quickly. Then he had an idea. He slid his hand over her ass, up her back. Raking his fingers up the back of her neck into her thick, soft dark hair, he grabbed a handful. He was careful not to pull hard, but he held it firmly.

Eve felt all of her skin come up in goosebumps. He was so gentle, but as he held her there by her hair, grinding his amazing thick cock into her aching pussy, she felt as though her clit was going to explode. She threw her head back and quickened her pace and he responded in kind. She could feel his balls slapping against her clit with every pump, and this sent her over the edge. She couldn't control the mind blowing orgasm as it flowed from her scalp where Trent held her, right down her spine and through every part of her pussy.

As she writhed in orgasm, he could feel her gripping his dick, and unexpectedly, he came, shooting his load deep into her, feeling it wash over him again and again.

They came apart and rolled back on the blanket, panting.

"Well, obviously we do that well together." Said Eve with a smirk.

"Oh my God Yes!" replied Trent. After a moment, he rolled onto his side and looked at her. He would have had to have been blind not to have caught her vibe and he knew she wasn't up for anything complicated, but then, neither was he. However, he couldn't believe how good the sex had been with her considering they didn't know each other.

"Y'know," he started, a little unsure. "I only live next door, so, if you ever..."

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. This has been fun." She replied.

He lay there for a moment, basking in the sun, then he hopped up and dressed. She lay there, still enjoying her nakedness, enjoying the admiring stares Trent was sending her way.

"I'd better get back to work." He said. "Those boxes aren't going to unpack themselves."

"Okay then. Good luck with it all." She replied smiling to him as he wandered back over to the gate.

"Call me if you ever want me to come visit again." He said.

As she heard the gate latch behind him, she knew it wouldn't be long before she did.

12