The New Neighbours Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife opens up to two ball playing neighbours.
3k words
4.44
164k
83

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
693 Followers

Diana and I had been happily married for 10 years and we have an amazing daughter aged six. Tara is our pride and joy and we have been trying for a long time for another but with no success. Our sex life, like that of many other married couples with children, had faded and we had recently decided to try and put some spice back into it by taking our favourite fantasy to the next level. I had always wanted Diana to sleep with other men and she was loved to talk about it during sex but it never made it passed the stage of pillow talk, until they moved in.

Diana is a keen runner, starting everyday work day with at least 5km before breakfast. She is in awesome shape for the mother of a school aged child and still looks phenomenal in her bikini on our annual holidays, always turning heads. Her tanned skin and straight black hair give her a very exotic Mediterranean look that is very unusual in our part of the world. I know I'm the envy of most men and that she could have any man she wanted, sometimes I think that's why I'm so desperate to see her with other men.

"I just met the new neighbours." Diana said excitedly me as she made her way up the stairs carrying some of our daughter's clothes she had just bought in off the line.

"What are they like?" I asked wondering why she seemed so pleased.

"They're 2 young guys from the local basketball team, apparently they finished University last year and have signed with the club as rookies. They were in the pool while I was getting the clothes in, they seem really nice. In fact they invited us over for a barbeque and a swim later on tonight." She stated with the smile still on her face.

"Well they must be pretty damn hot! You're smiling like a Cheshire cat and I bet your nipples are hard." I teased as she pulled the bundle of clothes closer to her chest.

"NO! They're just nice guys!" My normally shy wife blushed as she denied there attractiveness.

"Well I guess I will get a chance to see for myself tonight." I said as I walked past trying not to look too smug.

At about 6 o'clock the 3 of us made our way over to meet the new neighbours, armed with some drinks and some meat. Diana was wearing a pretty but very conservative knee length summer dress with short sleeves. I think she thought this might distract me from the fact that she was wearing her favourite and smallest bikini underneath, she had also spent an unusually long time in the shower while getting ready. I had a sneaking suspicion that Dianna found one of the boys really attractive and was dressing for his benefit.

I knocked on the door and it was soon opened by an enormous African American guy, he was at least 6'7" and introduced himself as Toby. He had a very athletic build and was super lean, he looked amazing in just his board shorts. I hadn't even considered the fact that he would black or American, I didn't even know that foreign players were playing in our small basketball league.

He walked us out the back to the deck area and introduced us to his flatmate, Aaron, who was busy trying to get the barbeque started. They were mirror images of each other, with Aaron being only an inch or two shorter and carrying a bit more muscle.

I gave Aaron a hand with the barbeque while Diana and Toby went into the kitchen to get everything else ready. I discovered that the boys had taken the chance to play over here as kind of working holiday before hopefully getting into the major leagues back in America at the end of the season.

Eventually the five of us sat down to a great dinner and the conversation flowed as we sank a few drinks. The boys were really great hosts and made us feel at home in their new house, they were also really great with our daughter, including her in the conversation and taking time out to play with her before dinner. She took an instant liking to the two giants as she called them. Once the food was finished Toby suggested we take a swim while he and Aaron packed up the dishes. Diana quickly agreed and jumped out of her chair and made her way over to the pool. Tara wanted to try and help her new giant friends and the boys accepted the offer as they all made their way inside.

"Now I know why you were smiling all after noon. You haven't been able to take your eyes off the both of them all night." I teased Diana as I approached her near the pool.

"So? There both good looking guys, but I'm a married woman." she stated.

"Well you know I want you to fuck other guys". I said as I watched my wife start nervously fidgeting with her dress.

"But there are two of them and they're black. We never talked about that." She said with out looking up.

"Baby you're obviously very attracted to these guys, and they have both been staring at you all night so I know the feeling is mutual. I want you to do whatever makes you happy and it doesn't bother me that they are black or that there are two of them."

"Are you sure? I mean really sure you could handle me having sex with these guys? There going to be our neighbours for a whole year, we will see them every day." My wife asked me while staring into my eyes.

I couldn't believe my shy wife of 10 years was asking to turn my fantasy into a reality, with not one, but two men. I was scared and also so very excited, but I knew what I was going to say.

"I love you baby and I have wanted this for a long time. I want you to do it if you want to, I really do." At that moment the three of them emerged from the kitchen and came over to the pool. Tara looked tired after such a late dinner and I announced that I would take her home and put her to sleep, having to go to work early tomorrow myself. Toby and Aaron were both surprised, but quickly relaxed when I told Diana she could stay and cool down. Tara didn't complain at all and both said good night and left, I flashed Diana a quick wink on my way out and she winked back.

Thankfully it didn't take long for Tara to fall asleep and as soon as she was out I was climbing the ladder to the loft were there was a small window which I hoped over looked the boy's backyard and pool. The boys yard as very secluded with none of the neighbours properties over looking it, god I hoped I would be able to see what went on.

When I got to the window it was better than I could have hoped for, the bottom half of the window opened, not only would I be able to see what happened but I would be able to hear as well. My erection was already thumping in my pants.

I could see that Diana had dropped her dress and was now sitting neck deep in the water while both the boys sat on the edge facing her. Diana looked amazing with her long black hair now slicked down from the water and her tiny bikini, I wondered how long before these boys got their hands on her.

Diana was talking about how she wished she had a pool, how she had had one as a child and how much fun it had been.

"What sort of fun?" Toby enquired with his thick New York accent.

"Oh you know, playing Marco Polo and stuff."

"Damn I haven't played that in years." Aaron replied.

"Same here." Said Toby

"Well let's play now!" Diana said excitedly.

"O.K." The boys replied in unison realising this could be there chance to get their hands on my wife.

"I'll start." Said Toby, taking up the initiative.

I could see the beaming smile on Diana's face as they began. She dived under swam to the far side of the pool as Aaron dived in and swam toward the rock waterfall that was the top end of the pool. Soon Toby began to move around the pool, chasing Diana's voice. Diana slowly made her way underwater to the recessed step area, and Toby soon began to follow, she made a token effort to be silent as he approached. Toby was clearly cheating by peaking as he swam slowly towards her and as he reached for her Diana grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the step next to her.

"You were peaking!" She yelled as she tried to push him down under the water. Toby easily picked her up, clear out of the water, with both of his hands around her tiny waste and rolled her over into the water. My squealing wife came crashing down into the water clad only in her skimpy pink string bikini which surprisingly stayed on. Toby and Diana play wrestled for a while and she managed to wrap her legs around Toby's torso. As Toby stood up, Diana pulled herself up with him clinging to his chest and her arms around his neck. When she was fully out of the water on the chest of the huge black basketballer she finally made her move and kissed him. I saw Toby's hands instantly come up and grab Diana's ass and begin caressing her as they kissed passionately. Diana finally broke the kiss and turned to Aaron who was watching anxiously from the other side of the pool.

"Well are you going to join us?" She enquired.

Aaron almost ran over to them as Diana turned and resumed kissing her new lover, rubbing her tiny hands all over his huge muscular back. Diana was soon sandwiched between the two black studs with Aaron kissing her neck and reaching around to fondle her breasts while she continued to French kiss Toby.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was witnessing my wife give herself to these two men she had met only earlier in the day, and it more than overwhelmed the amount of self disgust I felt as I watched on like a peeping Tom. My erection was painfully hard and I set about trying to relieve it as peered down at my stunning wife and her soon to be lovers out the small window in my cramped attic.

"What about your husband?" Toby enquired as Diana twisted in his grip so as to get her first turn of kissing the slightly more muscular Aaron.

"He doesn't care, that's why he went home." Diana explained as she took her first taste of Aaron.

"Damn, and we were disappointed when you turned up with a husband." Laughed Toby as he lifted Diana from the pool and impressively placed her, standing, on the pool edge. I couldn't believe how stunning my wife looked, as she stood before the two men that were dying to fuck her. Her tiny little pink bikini looked amazing against her olive skin, highlighting her stunning athletic figure, her long black hair shiny from the water. I could only imagine how savage a fucking they intended to give my wife, and I couldn't wait to see.

Both the boys climbed out together and followed Diana as she made her way over to a pile of large outdoor cushions that were next to the pool. She then bent at the waist, giving the boys an excellent view of what she was offering them, and sprawled out on her back in the middle of the cushions. The boys lay down on each side of her and began to rub their hands over her still wet body as she grabbed both of their crotches.

"Oh my god!!" I heard my wife shout when she realised the size of the two men's appendages.

"What?" Toby asked with concern.

"You're both so big!"

Toby had started undoing Diana's bikini top and Aaron was working on the side strings of her bikini bottoms.

"Well I'm definitely not going to be the only naked one."

As Diana stood her now untied bikini fell away exposing her neatly trimmed pussy, now I know understood why she had taken so long in the shower, she really been thinking about this. She pulled Aaron up and began to take down his trunks freeing the biggest penis both of us had ever seen. Toby was busy getting his own trunks off and Diana wasted no time in grabbing both of the huge black cocks in her little hands. I was in heaven as I watched my wife drop to her knees and get her first taste of black cock. Diana alternated licking each of the huge cocks as the boys stood shoulder to shoulder in front of her, I could see her mouth strain to take in the head of Aaron's huge cock while she pumped Toby's.

"You ever done this before?" Aaron enquired.

Diana looked up at Aaron and shook her head while she continued forcing more of his meat down her throat.

"Well you're fucking amazing at it!" He replied as Toby lay down next to her.

Diana saw the black stud lying next to her, his massive erection pointing skyward and immediately let go of Aaron's cock as she turned and eagerly climbed onto Toby's chest. I watched as my wife slowly rubbed her now engorged pussy lips up and down the ebony monster lubricating it with her free flowing juices.

"I don't know if I'll get it all in." Diana said looking down at her new lover as she slowly lowered herself onto the biggest cock she was ever likely to encounter.

"But I'm sure going to try!" She squealed as she let the first half of the black monster invade her.

Diana began to grunt like I have never herd her as she bounced savagely up and down on the huge love pole, she looked like a woman possessed as she began to force more of it inside her with each bounce. It was without a doubt the most erotic sight of my life seeing her impaled on that huge black pole, groaning like a wounded animal.

"God damn, I ain't never seen anyone take it that fast!" Aaron exclaimed as he watched my wife take the entire length of his friend's giant cock.

"Well I guess they've never wanted it as bad." Diana stated as she reached for Aaron's engorged monster and wrapped her lips around the purple head. Aaron grabbed a handful of Dianna's hair and I could hear her begin to choke as he forced at least half of his length down her throat. Toby decided to not give her any rest while his friend skull fucked her and lifted her up and down on his pole, his huge black hands encircling her tiny waist. I heard her scream, even with Aaron's huge cock stuffing her mouth, as her orgasm over came her.

As I watched the boy's pound away at both ends of my wife for what seemed like hours, I stroked myself to the biggest orgasm of my life in my tiny little cramped attic. Aaron must have had a similar idea as he grabbed Diana by the back of the head and stiffened as he began shooting his load into my wife's mouth, she had never been a huge fan of swallowing but she was not going to get any choice this time as he clamped her over his throbbing cock and pumped straight down her throat. When he finally pulled out of her mouth I could see that he had forced his entire length down her throat and she loved it, grinning from ear to ear and licking her lips.

Toby now had her all to himself and was not going to let the opportunity pass, quickly lifting Diana off his cock, positioning her on her knees, bent over the deck chair.

"Put it back in!" Diana demanded.

"Don't worry, your gunna get all the cock you need gorgeous." Toby replied as he slammed his full length into my wife making her scream. He continued to slam his cock into her so hard that I could hear the slap of his thighs against hers even from my vantage point.

"oh... god....yes.... fuck.... MEEEEE!!" Diana roared as she came, clearly not bothered who else in the neighbourhood could hear her joy. Diana must have sensed Toby's approaching orgasm and began to urge him on.

"Cum in me. I want to feel you shoot inside me." Diana urged as she looked back over her shoulder at her new lover with lust in her eyes. With that encouragement Toby grabbed Diana's hips and buried himself up to the hilt as he exploded inside her tight white pussy. I could hear Diana moan as each spurt of his seed sprayed her insides, she was begging him to never stop as she reached around and pulled him even deeper inside her.

"Let's head somewhere more comfortable, I don't have to be home any time soon." Diana suggested as she grabbed both boys cocks and led them indoors. I was gutted that the most erotic show I had ever hoped to witness had ended, but thankful I had seen this much. Plus I knew that Diana would really enjoy a private night with these two hot studs, I doubted she would ever be the same again. So I tried my best to clean up my mess and retired to bed nursing yet another erection as I waited.

steviet
steviet
693 Followers