The New Nobility Ch. 03

Story Info
Evelyn begins to assume her new duties
1.8k words
4.57
14.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otto26
Otto26
78 Followers

Copyright Otto26, 2008M

*

Queresh was another person unlike any Evelyn had met before. Like Mrs. Elati he was undoubtedly a trusted servant brought with Sir Arun when the nobility had come to Wells. He was very tall with short, neat, blonde hair so light it seemed white. His eyes were a deeper blue than Evelyn had ever seen and his clothing was cut in a servant's style, but of the same sort of cloth the nobility wore, fine and bright and very soft.

"There is very little time, unfortunately. We need to resolve certain matters before the young master returns to his quarters and finds you missing. Many matters we can resolve later, but your fertility must be addressed immediately. The house physician is awaiting us and I will brief you as we go. I regret the rush, but needs must."

"The master has not confided in me, but I believe this is because his plan is newly formed. I imagine he will inform the young master that he may have you as his body servant when he travels to the court of the Count. It would be unseemly for the young master to arrive without a servant. However it would be customary to send him with four or five. The master is choosing to make an insult. This will strengthen the impression that the master is displeased with the young master. It will also force the young master to rely heavily upon you, though I doubt he will realize this very soon."

"The Count himself is very young, twenty-five years by local measurement, and came into his title after the untimely death of his father. His court has a reputation for sexual depravity. You understand, I hope, the position this places you in."

He looked at her, assessing, but did not wait for an answer before continuing.

"You will undoubtedly be required to participate in these depravities. Report details when you have them as our intelligence on the specifics of these gatherings are sparse. For this reason, and because we have no wish to see the young master get a child upon you, the physician will turn off your ovulation cycle. Temporary I assure you," he said as she looked sharply at him.

He opened a door and they walked into a small medical facility. Evelyn stared in unabashed curiosity, trying to name all the equipment. Just a few weeks ago her dream had been to work in a place like this. Something seemed out of place, however, and it took her a moment to identify it.

"Where is everyone?" she asked.

"Sent away," another voice answered.

She turned her head and saw yet another obvious off-worlder smiling at her.

"Physician El-Man," he introduced himself. "Time is short, so please sit on the table and spread your legs. This will not hurt in the slightest, I assure you."

Evelyn climbed up on the padded table and placed her feet in the two cups that stuck out from it. She was disconcerted to see that Queresh was not leaving the room. A moment later she was discomfited as the physician threw her skirts back and exposed her to his view, and the steward's.

"You will need," he began, but the physician interrupted him.

"Not yet, not yet. Let me get the procedure safely under way. Have you had unprotected sexual intercourse in the past twenty hours.... Evelyn is it?"

"Yes, physician, Evelyn. And yes, I had unprotected sex last night," she answered.

"All that money spent on education," the physician muttered. "This," he explained as he applied a lubricant to a medical device, "will clean you out. Need you nice and fresh for the treatment."

The device slipped easily inside her and Evelyn felt a warmth that seemed to flow through her. Far from being uncomfortable, it was actually very pleasant and she was vaguely sorry when it was removed.

"Nice and clean. Excellent. This will inject a foam that your body will absorb. It needs to remain in place for ten minutes. The foam will instruct your body to place ovulation on hold. This process is easily reversed, we just use a different medication in the foam, and your ova will not be harmed in any way. Your monthly cycle will effectively be halted and you will not experience any bleeding."

He stood up and snapped the gloves off his hand. "And now you can continue briefing her. Since I had to send all my staff away so they wouldn't see the secret agent I'll go sit in front and answer the phone."

"As I was saying," Queresh continued, "you will need to play the part of a servant girl unexpectedly thrown into an unfamiliar situation. Since that's the truth, you should simply react normally. If the young master sends you out of his quarters before you leave, go back to your room with the other maids. Mrs. Elati will not be told of your new work, your real new work, and you can expect her to strongly disapprove of you. You are likely to be regarded as a conniving whore by many of the servants."

He looked pointedly at her and she realized he expected a response.

"I've only been here two weeks, sir. No good friends. I'll survive their opinions."

"Good. As a body servant you will be assigned quarters closer to the young master. You will also be supplied with new clothing. We have your measurements from when you joined the house. You will have access to the readers, of course, and you should read the job responsibilities for a body servant. You should also look up the job responsibilities of a social secretary and non-supervisory butler. It is very likely you will need to fulfill those responsibilities for the young master."

"Additionally, you should look up the responsibilities of a sexual provider. Yes, those are listed as well. The positions of mistress and sex toy have a long history in Imperial houses and though Sir Arun chooses not to employ anyone in those positions, his predecessors have not shared his policies. Learn. Observe. You will also have access to training files that should not be seen by anyone else. We will not have time to turn you into a full-fledged agent, but we will teach you basic tradecraft, particularly secure communications techniques."

"Stop talking about secrets," the physician ordered as he walked back into the room. He snapped on a new pair of gloves and sat on the stool between Evelyn's legs. She felt the soft pressure inside her vagina slip away and the physician stood up, smiling. "All done. Go forth and sin wisely."

"Thank you, physician," Queresh said. His hand gestured and Evelyn hurried to climb down off the table and smooth her skirts down as she followed the man.

"Thank you," she called over her shoulder.

***

Queresh left her at the end of the hallway leading to Jahan's room and Evelyn hurried towards the doorway. She noted, as she walked briskly, that the floor had been covered with carpet in the time she had been absent from the room.

'Someone's been very busy,' she thought as she opened the door to the room. The thought that followed, who had been busy, did not occur to her until she opened the door and found the other maids cleaning the room. The low buzz of conversation that accompanied the women faded into silence, not just of sound but also of movement. They stared at her in unabashed curiosity and, in many cases, hostility.

Evelyn blushed, swallowed, and then began to quickly walk to the door to the bedroom.

"You!" she heard Mrs. Elati exclaim. "Get back to your room you slattern! I'll attend to you later."

The malignant promise in the last sentence was enough to make Evelyn hesitate for a moment. "The young master ordered me to await him," she said quietly.

Mrs. Elati paused for a moment.

"I imagine he did. Very well then, go await him. Will you be skirt up or down?"

Evelyn felt the blush on her face increase and she started walking again.

"Slut," she heard, a whispered tone that she'd heard the night before; the girl promising Evelyn would get her comeuppance, the one who'd planted the insect. She stopped and looked at the maid, staring her down.

"Are you going to tell her?" she demanded.

The maid's look was malice personified, smug and self-assured. "Tell who what?" she asked archly.

Evelyn nodded. "That's the way of it then," she declared and walked into the bedroom and sat down on a chair. Around her the cleaning process went on, silent as a grave.

***

"Get out!" Jahan bellowed as he stormed into the bedroom. The maids, frightened and unsure, hastened to gather their tools as Jahan swept a vase off a table and drew back to throw it.

"And me, my lord?" Evelyn asked, quickly stepping forward. "You had instructed me to await you," she offered.

Jahan's arm lowered as he focused his attention on Evelyn. Behind him, she could see the other maids scurrying out of the room. She doubted they would be grateful for her intervention.

"The wench with the talented mouth? Oh yes, *you* will remain," he said bitterly. "My father has seen fit to assign you to my service. My personal body servant. His little jest. But you will serve my body, wench. Get over here!"

He was, Evelyn saw, about her age, perhaps a few years older, but not many. He had the same dark coloring his father had, rather like tea-stained wood. He was tall and solid, his body hidden beneath the travel-stained and wrinkled clothing he was still wearing. His hair was short, in the Imperial fashion, closely cropped all over his skull. His face... would be handsome but for the angry, petulant look that marred his features.

She stopped a scant foot from him and saw his hands fumble at his fly, unfastening it and drawing forth his soft member. "Get back to work," he ordered.

She knelt down and grasped his cock with her hand, guiding it into her mouth and fellating him. Strangely, she wasn't scared. Before, she'd been uncertain of anything except the certainty that she was going to be punished. But now... She was a *spy*. She didn't know what, exactly, was going to happen in the next few days, but she had an important task to accomplish and that was a certainty she could cling to. She'd already begun to accomplish that task, by preventing Jahan from throwing the vase.

She smiled, awkwardly, as her mouth descended to meet her hand on an upstroke and her other hand carefully extracted his balls from within his pants and rolled them softly. Her tongue pressed up against his now solid flesh and drew the beginning of a groan from him. Now she wasn't a victim anymore, she was in control.

Otto26
Otto26
78 Followers