The New Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b32145623
b32145623
49 Followers

We parted ways not much later. Before leaving, Adrienne had noted with a smile that she would have Maria's clothes dry-cleaned. She had also agreed, albeit with some reluctance, to delete the compromising picture from her cell phone. I went home and slept well that evening, visions of Adrienne, Rachel, and Maria alternating in my dreams.

----------------------

Nearly two weeks came and went at work. Neither Rachel nor Adrienne had made any overt advances on me. Professionally, things appeared to be going well--Maria reiterated that she was impressed by my work ethic and hinted that she would be assigning me projects of increasing significance.

I arrived for work on a Tuesday in early May and was surprised to find all three girls talking in our shared office. "I said I'm coming with you, and that's that," Rachel announced. "You know I have to authorize the expenditures if they're going to be from a company account." The tartan pattern of her short pleated skirt complemented her hair. Her large breasts were concealed as usual with what I assumed was some sort of minimizing bra under a clingy yellow top with short sleeves.

Maria tossed her hair in resignation. "Fine. Let's just get going now that everyone's here." She turned to me. "You don't have anything pressing going on this morning, do you? We booked a few hours at the boutique where the firm ordered your clothes from so they can do final fittings." I had forgotten that the whole purpose of the measurements Kelly had taken during the physical several weeks earlier was apparently to order new suits for me.

She continued, "Adrienne needs some new outfits as well, so I'm going to help her pick out a few things." Maria looked sternly over at the tall brunette, who had embarrassment written all over her face. My eyes were briefly drawn to Adrienne's ponderous chest, now fitted in a white button-down and light green cardigan over a short grey skirt, as I reminisced about the night before.

"I actually took the liberty of ordering us a car for the trip downtown," Rachel added. "It should be waiting downstairs." With that, we headed outside together.

A black car with tinted windows was idling at the curb in front of our building. Maria and I walked ahead, her opting for the front passenger seat. As I opened the back door, Adrienne entered first and slid across the seat. I then held the door for Rachel, who protested. "You got here late today, so I think you'll be sitting in the middle," she ordered, pushing me forward into the least comfortable seat and climbing in afterward.

The back compartment was mostly partitioned off from the front section by a plastic divider, although I could still see Maria and the driver from the shoulders up. "Oh, it's going to be cozy back here," Rachel commented, looking across to Adrienne and giggling. She looped her left arm through my right with an exaggerated gesture. Adrienne noticed and immediately followed suit on the other side. Both girls were pressed quite closely against me in the small space, the warmth and softness of their bodies welcome as always.

We made the trip to SoHo in less than fifteen minutes, after which we exited the car and entered a small clothing shop. We had obviously been expected and were treated with immense courtesy. I saw the women head upstairs with a female sales attendant before a polite older gentleman from the tailoring department led me away.

Once situated in a private back room, a different tailor fitted me with a number of suits in progress, pinning away fabric in some places and marking other spots with chalk. The fabrics and cuts were exquisite--any one of these suits alone would have constituted a major upgrade to my wardrobe. After approximately an hour and a promise that I could expect the finished products within two weeks, I decided to join the girls upstairs.

Upon reaching the second level, I was directed by the sales attendant to a small suite in which a number of smaller fitting rooms abutted a larger room equipped with a full-length vanity and several comfortable-looking chairs. Although Adrienne, Maria, and Rachel all seemed to be changing at the moment, I noticed that they had filled a long rack with dozens of presumably yet-to-be-tried-on clothing items on hangers, including blouses, bathing suits, and even lingerie.

I quietly took a seat and resigned myself to waiting. After a moment one of the doors to my left opened and Maria emerged, walking toward the vanity with her back mostly to me. Busied with folding a shirt that she apparently intended to return to the rack, she seemed not to notice me. But I found myself unable to speak in any event--the Spanish beauty wore nothing other than a skimpy pair of black hip-hugging panties. Her dark hair draped down across her tanned back in thick, gorgeous curls as she padded barefoot across the room, the two cheeks of her smooth, rounded, perfectly tanned ass flexing back and forth in time with her graceful stride. I pictured her turning every head on a topless beach in Barcelona.

Given that we were not on a beach in Barcelona, however, I coughed loudly and looked toward the ceiling. Maria turned and gave a start upon noticing me, instinctively raising the shirt she was carrying to her chest and turning back toward the shelter of the dressing room.

As she reached the door, Maria turned and looked at me angrily. "Why the HELL would you not say something when you came in?" As she reached for the doorknob with one hand, her nipples danced in and out of sight as she tried unsuccessfully to cover both breasts with the shirt she held in the other.

"Well, if I had known anyone was going to be walking around here half-naked, I guess I would have." I tried fruitlessly not to stare, my eyes widening at the arhythmic jiggle of her partially-covered breasts as she jostled the doorknob without success.

Another voice chimed in. "Half-naked? Who's half-naked?" Rachel popped her head out of another dressing room. She saw me and broke into a large, playful smile.

In frustration, Maria had dropped her other hand down to wrestle with the knob still more aggressively, her breasts now visible in their entirety only a few feet from me. Maria's bust rivalled neither Adrienne's nor Rachel's in size, but was superb nonetheless. Her breasts sat wide on her chest and tilted outward, surely filling the 34C bra that Adrienne had put on a few weeks earlier. The short, thick nubs of her caramel-colored nipples emerged from silver-dollar-sized areolas that puffed slightly from the surrounding tissue.

Finally the door to Maria's changing room unlatched. Before entering, however, the dark-haired girl looked back at me, again clutching her breasts to conceal a nipple with each hand. "Next time I come out, you'd better not be here." She closed the door emphatically.

Rachel, in the meantime, did not close the door to her fitting room. Instead she made a quiet but insistent wave for me to join her. I shook my head firmly, still seated, although in truth my refusal was more to conceal my erection at having seen Maria topless than from anything else.

The tall receptionist made a show of looking around the quiet, empty room for anyone else, then emerged fully from the dressing room and darted toward me. A strapless blue bikini housed the bulk of her large breasts, which shook wildly in the flimsy top as she scurried forward. Below she wore a matching string bikini bottom, which dipped low enough to reveal that she had shaved or waxed rather thoroughly.

Upon reaching my chair, she put a finger to her lips and then grabbed my hands, physically urging me up and out of the chair. Her breasts squeezed together fantastically as she leaned back and pulled me forward. I finally gave up and quietly followed her into the small chamber where she had been changing.

The room was maybe 4' by 4', with a flat bench against the wall opposite the door. Rachel pushed me down into a seated position, leaving me eye-level with her chest. "If you stay quiet, you can watch while I try on a few things," she whispered conspiratorially. I nodded in agreement. She took that as affirmation enough to casually remove her top, flipping it upward and bringing it off over her head.

I had seen Rachel's chest briefly down in the gym and was impressed at the time, but at this distance her features were even more remarkable. Her breasts were so large and evenly distributed across her chest that they nearly merged in the middle and split downward in a perfect V. Their hang overlapped several inches of her upper ribs and ultimately rounded outward significantly to the sides, where a gentle curvature lead up almost to her armpits. Her large, dimpled areolae were pink against her pale skin, although her nipples themselves were at the moment inverted.

Rachel briefly caressed herself, pulling back her shoulders and drawing in a deep breath to emphasize her attributes even further. Her stomach was firm, showing the slightest hint of abdomenal musculature. The combination of her small waist, arched lower back, and broad shoulders connoted a feminine but distinctly athletic, forceful sensuality.

Finally she narrowed her eyes and whispered to me a in a low voice, "This could be yours if you would just stop being such an idiot." She slid down her bottoms, revealing a totally shaved pubic area. A gap of an inch or so existed between the tops of her toned thighs, which at this level meant that I could see the beginnings of her lips curling out and downward slightly. I hardened further at the thought of being inside her.

The twenty-three-year-old proceeded to try on a variety of high-end designer swimsuits and lingerie. It aroused me enormously to watch as she turned to the mirror at our side, eyeing herself critically. She frequently paused, adjusting a given top to better accommodate her chest or conceal a nipple. Each time she leaned forward to remove her bottoms I watched as her breasts fell away from her and hung down before me. I noted that the tag of a discarded bra read 36DD.

Rachel at last began to dress back up in her original lingerie, followed by the yellow blouse and tartan skirt she had worn in. I watched with interest as she performed the complex engineering that had so often allowed her pert, expansive chest to nearly disappear beneath a conservative top at work.

After finishing the task she turned away from me and, hands moving up her sides, slowly raised the hem of her skirt higher and higher, revealing her panties inch by inch, until at last the skirt rested fully on the shelf above her ass. She then bent at the waist, braced herself against the door, and straightened her legs, seemingly begging to be penetrated from behind. She looked back at me with a smoldering gaze.

My arousal spiked when the auburn-haired girl reached back and teased her underwear to the side, revealing the glistening pinkness of her entry between welcoming lips, the sight only inches from my face. She began to massage herself with her fingers.

I moved closer and heard Rachel moan softly as my breath reached her a half-second before my roaming lips. Her smell was tart and erotic in my nostrils as I gently kissed her sex, at first with a teasing, tentative lick here and there, refusing to give her the warmth of my full mouth too soon.

With one hand she spread herself wider for me as I slid my own hands up and under the lace panties that still covered the rounded cheeks of her upturned ass. I began to swirl my tongue about in the folds of her sweet lips, causing her to wetten noticeably.

After a few moments Rachel maneouvered her fingers to reveal the small pink bump of her clitoris. I began lapping at her with the full flatness of my tongue, catching the nub gently at the bottom and smoothly licking upward to end in a lightly penetrative thrust. Her inner thighs gleamed with lubricating juices that had begun to drip downward.

As Rachel moaned in a low monotone that might have been mischaracterized as background noise by anyone not watching, Maria's voice suddenly echoed outside. "Rachel and Adrienne? If you're still in there, please take what you're going to buy and meet the rest of us downstairs. We've got to get back." I heard the door to the store's main area open and then shut a moment later.

I gave her one last wet, warm swirl with my full tongue and lips before pulling away and standing up. Rachel rose and looked at me, her cheeks flushed and her hair an unruly mess. She pressed a hand against my chest and leaned in close, her other hand teasing at the outline of my hardened cock. "You're not seriously going to stop right now, are you?" she pleaded, breathing heavily. "Maria won't care if I take another ten minutes. You've got me so close to cumming. I'll do whatever you want later on. Anything..."

I felt a certain degree of self-satisfaction at the opportunity to mimic her frustrating denial from a few weeks ago in my office. "Sorry, hon. You heard the woman. Time to go." I smiled broadly and slipped out, leaving the breathless, unsatisfied nymph alone in her dressing room.

As I walked toward the door, however, I heard an opening and then steps behind me. I turned and saw Adrienne, who had plainly been in one of the chambers abutting the one I had just left. Her green eyes were already hardened in anger as she stormed past me with her purchases. I wetted my lips nervously and tasted a memory of Rachel.

-------------------------

I was waiting outside by the entrance when the girls emerged with several shopping bags each. At the curb a black car identical to the first awaited. After putting the shopping bags into the trunk, we entered according to the original seating arrangement. Rachel still looked slightly dazed as she slid in next to me on the right. Adrienne just glowered to my left, her anger apparent. Maria simply ignored me altogether.

Shortly after the driver pulled out back onto the avenue, it became apparent that we were going nowhere fast. Traffic was far more congested than it had been on our trip downtown. I looked over to Adrienne and tried to casually gauge her mood. "Find anything good?"

"No, but you obviously did." The brunette set her jaw angrily and leaned in toward my ear. "I was in the booth next to Rachel. I heard everything that happened between the two of you." I grimaced, knowing that this would be hard to remedy.

It suddenly struck me that my best bet to make amends might be to escalate things, rather than shy away, at least for the moment. I noted that Maria was paying little attention to us from the front seat, her eyes locked on traffic and the radio playing lightly. Seeing an opportunity, I leaned over to Rachel and began whispering. "Remember how you said you would do anything for me back there?"

She paused briefly and then nodded in affirmation, a curious smile already on her lips. I continued, "I dare you to take care of me right now, here in the car. In front of Adrienne. I'll make it worth your while later on."

Rachel smiled slyly. "All you had to do was ask."

Adrienne, out of earshot for the exchange, continued to stare straight ahead, her eyes resolute. As Rachel's left hand crept down onto my right thigh, however, the younger girl could not resist peeking over. She began to glance down even more frequently as the outline of my growing erection emerged beneath Rachel's searching fingers.

I suddenly felt Adrienne's breath in my ear as she began to whisper bitterly. "Are you really going to let her do that? Didn't you get enough action back in the booth?" She sounded hurt.

I turned and whispered in response. "Listen, she's been really aggressive. I'm sorry about what happened back there and what's happening right now, but it's not like I can fight her off with Maria right there."

Rachel, meanwhile, continued her work. Adrienne's eyes widened as the receptionist unzipped my pants and pulled out my hardening cock, grasping it firmly. She then took my right hand and slid it down inside the rim of her skirt, my fingers meeting the same warm, bare softness with which I had just been engaged. I looked back to the frowning girl on my left and tensely shrugged.

It took only a moment before I got the reaction I had been looking for: Adrienne had apparently decided to fight fire with fire. She quietly licked her right hand and placed it around the base of my cock, displacing Rachel's hand upward. She then matched Rachel by taking my left hand and easing it down below her own skirt, where I felt a soft tuft of groomed hair between her legs. Each of us, of course, anxiously remained casual from the shoulders up, realizing collectively that Maria would be sure to notice anything out of the ordinary.

The sounds of traffic in New York surrounded us as the car stopped and started time and time again. My fingers worked their way downward on each side, rubbing gently on the tender lips at my disposal. The girls fought silently over my cock in the middle, sometimes one taking control and stroking for a moment, sometimes the other. Neither seemed willing to cede for very long. A fair amount of pre-cum had trickled down onto their hands, smoothing their motions.

Eventually I increased the intensity of my stroking on each girl, their wetness rivaling one another. Adrienne, the tighter of the two, gasped as I went deeper and then entered her with a single prying finger. Rachel, by contrast, took two exploring fingers eagerly, her lips welcoming my entry after our earlier contact.

For a moment it seemed as though Rachel had taken the upper hand, so to speak, as she pumped my shaft aggressively to the exclusion of her competitor. I was shocked, however, when Adrienne suddenly eased my hand from her skirt, leaned down, and forced Rachel's hand away, taking me into her mouth. Her breasts now rested heavily on my leg. I felt a sudden increase in wetness from Rachel as she watched the bustier girl wrap her lips around my member and plunge.

Maria had apparently noticed Adrienne's head drop down via the rearview mirror and called to us almost immediately from the front. "Is everything okay back there?" She craned her head back slightly and made eye contact with Rachel, who smiled pleasantly, my fingers curling upward inside her.

I took charge. "We're doing fine. I think Adrienne dropped an earring on the floor of the car. She's looking for it." The Harvard-educated girl's warm, inexperienced lips continued to run up and down the top few inches of my length as my fingers pulsed inside Rachel.

Rachel played along, looking downward in aparent concern. "I think it might have landed on my side. I'll help her look for it." With some reluctance she removed my hand from between her legs, but then quickly bent down to my lap, where Adrienne was now slowly licking the side of my length from bottom to top.

Adrienne was caught unaware as Rachel stole in and, with no hesitation, took the head of my cock in her mouth. I ran my fingers through her beautiful auburn hair with one hand as I fondled one of Adrienne's clothed breasts with the other. I knew we would have only a few moments before Maria grew overly suspicious and turned around.

"Ugh, I just can't find that stupid earring," Adrienne exclaimed as she pulled gently at my testicles and licked the lower base of my shaft, Rachel's mouth bobbing assertively above her. "I think it might be under the seat." The combination of the two girls' mouths on me was otherworldly. I felt myself approaching orgasm quickly.

As Rachel's expert tongue teased me even closer, she pulled off for only a split second to catch her breath. That was enough time for Adrienne to take control. I felt her lips surround me again but was shocked as she continued downward, my cock actually entering the tight beginnings of her throat. With her left hand the brunette milked me, her grip pumping from my base to her lips.

b32145623
b32145623
49 Followers