The New Office Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b32145623
b32145623
49 Followers

Understanding what was expected of me at this point, I stepped behind Rachel and felt her. She was almost sloppily wet despite having hardly been touched until that point.

Knowing full well that I had waited for this moment for months, indeed, since I had first seen her beautiful face in the lobby of the office, I pressed myself against her lips and paused to savor the moment, her high, athletic ass, firm, toned thighs, and arched back all before me. I watched her head go still for just a moment, felt her tense certain muscles in reaction to my presence. Then I thrust forward as she clenched around my cock in a way that signaled, to me, an ardent and reciprocal desire for everything I could offer.

I slowly began sliding in and out fluidly, my hands kneading the high softness of her bent-over ass in the area just before the firm, flat muscle of her back. I was careful to limit my thrusting to avoid any audible giveaways, although I quickly noticed that I could buck her forward in such a way that her momentum pressed her lightly into Adrienne's thighs, in response to which the post-collegiate brunette's enormous breasts would jiggle fantastically.

Seeing that, I leaned forward slightly to take one of Rachel's firm, dangling breasts into my hand. Rachel, of course, was busying herself with Adrienne, soon bringing the sex toy back into play and plunging it into the younger girl with one hand while keeping her mouth locked at the clitoris above. She reached back her other hand and clenched it around the thickness of my cock just outside her filled entrance, enjoying the slippery, tactile pleasure of me slipping easily in and out.

After only a few moments of this it was apparent from the girls' mutual moaning that they were approaching climax. As Rachel's muscles began to spasm around me, Adrienne writhed and shook wildly on the bed, a more exaggerated version of what I had seen back in the office as she had brought herself off. Here she took Rachel's hair in her hands, locked the girl's face between her thighs, and held on tightly.

I then felt an orgasm push up through me, resisting its imperative until the last possible moment. I buried myself to the hilt in Rachel, shooting what felt like an enormous load deep into her cavity. She herself moaned as loudly as Adrienne, her face shaking back and forth between the other girl's legs. I ended with a few final thrusts to be sure that she was left with all I could give.

Knowing it would be imprudent to linger, I quickly pulled out of Rachel, gave her a squeeze of thankful acknowledgment, and headed back to the still-darkened closet, closing the door behind me. I watched as Adrienne propped herself up on one arm and pulled off the blindfold, her hair a wild mess around her face.

Rachel crawled forward and spooned up against Adrienne on the bed, taking the brunette's chest in her hands from behind. "You were awesome," she cooed to the younger girl. "But don't think this means we aren't still in competition with one another."

"Oh... Oh, wow..." Adrienne seemed unable to muster a coherent response. "We can... worry about that later."

I had quietly begun to put my clothes back on when Adrienne sat up and walked toward the bathroom, her unsupported chest a marvel that again seemed unduly cumbersome on her slender frame. After she had shut the door behind her, Rachel stood, clothed in a bedsheet, and casually approached, opening the door as I tied my shoelaces.

"Come on. She might not be in there for long. Time for you to go." She kissed me for the first and only time that evening and forced me out.

****************************

b32145623
b32145623
49 Followers
12