The New Office Head

Story Info
Young female office head beyond male co-workers.
2.3k words
3.58
41.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers

Mary Hansen was new in our town hall. She just had finished her examination and already got an employment at the local city council. What a lucky coincidence that the position of the law office head had to be occupied and that the mayor remembered the daughter of the town famous entrepreneur family, who against any family tradition had chosen a career in the field of jurisprudence.

Mary had been an ambitious student. She was professional excellent, friendly, almost slightly shy in her appearance. The slim dark haired woman with the athletic body could impress with excellent certificates. What was missing was life experience. During the 28 years of her life her father had blocked his princess consequently from any harmful influences that could lurk on an attractive young woman outside her parents´ city mansion. Of course there had been some affairs during high school and college, but they hadn't last long.

And now she was sitting here in the meeting of the heads of department to introduce herself to them. These seven middle aged guys, most of them about 50 years old, had lower income than her but were occupying their positions in general for years if not decades and were ruling in their departments like little kings. These mostly potbellied misters in sweaty shirts and cheap jackets were sitting there, letting Mary talk. About her past, her professional qualifications. And while Mary was talking they inspected her with their views from head to toe, more or less arrogant, sometimes giving each other a wink or a grin. While she was speaking Mary was slipping back and forth on the office chair in the meeting room. She was nervous. Advised by her parents she was wearing a grey jacket over a simple white blouse and a quite short skirt, also grey. She just wasn't used to such clothes. More the jeans type at home and in the university Mary didn't really know how to sit there without risking to allow an unexpected view at her tasteful silk panties or that her skirt might be slipping up showing more of her leg than she wanted to.

Of course the old guys felt Mary's uncertainty and made their fun out of it. She felt the views. Mary got hot and she felt the heat rise in her cheeks. Please, don´t blush now, that was what she thought.

Mary was sweating. Laurie Matthews, chief of the registration office for 23 years, knew exactly what he did to her as he mentioned it directly. "But Ms. Hansen, you are blushing, really, how cute!" Mary was completely overwhelmed by the situation. "Mrs. Hansen please..." "Ohh, you are married?" Alfred Masters, chief of the building department asked his question extra surprised and gave Laurie a wink. "No, I, I mean..." Mary got into stuttering. From this moment on she felt completely exposed. She looked at herself and her new co-workers completely different now. These gentlemen seemed to judge every single move of her. Her head had to be shining in scarlet like a carnival balloon! Who is blushing easily already because of trivial reasons is looked at in general as uptight or at least shy. And Mary didn't want such an impression, not at all. She had to get herself some respect if she wanted to fulfill the high expectations. Especially her dominating father would never accept his daughter to fail.

"Pooh", Laurie Matthews´ voice broke the embarrassing silence, "pretty hot here in our room beneath the roof. I think we should loosen up the dress code." Having said this he already took off his jacket and put it over the back of his chair. The other chiefs of department followed. And again there was this sly wink of an eye.

"And Ms. Hansen, don't you want to ease yourself, too?"

"But I, I simply cannot just ..." "Well, now relax a bit. Look, we all took off our jackets. During this summer heat this is nothing unusual in this house.

Mary was insecure, looking from one to the other. Encouragingly her new co-workers were smiling at her. Yes, it was really hot in there. She was breathing deeply and finally started to take off her jacket and hang it over the back of her chair. She was nervous. As she slipped out of her jacket she couldn't prevent her young tight breasts to be stretched out to the public in her blouse.

Full of interest the gentlemen were watching how Mary's bra was shining through her thin white blouse. As she was throwing her jacket over the back of her chair she was turning her back to her co-workers stretching out her ass slightly too far unintentionally . Because of Mr. Matthews throating just at the right moment Mary didn't hear the sound of the digicam. As Mary was turning around again and took her seat the digicam had already disappeared in it's owner's pocket.

During this meeting the gentlemen seemed to be quite absentminded. Each of them was rather dreaming about what he could be doing with the young co-worker in his office after all the other co-workers had gone to enjoy their leisure time.

As time was moving forward towards high noon it got even hotter in this little office under the heavy town hall roof. One after the other the chiefs of department started to loosen up their ties. It didn't take long and the ties were flying somewhere in the corner. Shortly after that the top buttons of the sweaty shirts got opened.

"Oh yeah, that's much better. Ms. Hansen, I can't stand seeing how you are sweating in your tight closed blouse!"

Being slightly irritated Mary was looking at Mr. Matthews.

"Now come on, nobody will get hurt if you open up one or two buttons of your blouse!" Mary was insecure. She had learned a lot at the university but not about the town hall dress code during a hot summer day.

Well, she could open up one button without any risk. With a wide grin the horny old farts were watching how Mary's fingers were moving to the top button of her high collared white blouse. Under her armpits dark spots could already be seen at the pale fabric. As she opened the top button she gave view to a little piece of sweat shining skin. Mary felt the heat rise in her body.

Looking for help her view was moving from one to the other but all she saw were expectant faces. No help. The young Republican city council member that had joined them meanwhile was grinning at her almost unashamedly while she felt the heat rising in her body again. Being shy she was turning her front facing the flipchart and with her back turned to her co-workers to open up her jacket. It was quiet as a mouse in the room now as she opened up the zipper of her jacket with a loud sound.

Because of the silence in the room the tension seemed almost unbearable to her. With trembling hands Mary was opening up the top button of her blouse first, then another one. Just at the moment that she was turning again towards her audience a drop of sweat was falling down from that spot behind her left ear and ran along her long neck into the now opened blouse. Spellbound all eyes in the room were following the way of this drop, along the beginning of her left breast, in between her two hills of pleasure and down into her blouse where it was hidden from their view finally.

"Well, gentlemen..."

Somehow Mary managed to survive this lecture. With a scarlet head she was running to the ladies' room without proper good-bye. Breathing heavily she was standing with her hands on the washbasin looking in the mirror. What was happening to her? The mirror showed her scarlet face. Her cheeks were glowing. Her blouse was showing clear sweat spots under her armpits.

While Mary was still thinking about how to get her appearance somewhat back in shape simultaneously one of the cabin doors opened and also the door that led from the town hall corridor to the ladies' room.

Out of the cabin there came a woman Mary had never seen before. Short black hair and a slightly harsh looking face, kind of edgy. She was wearing a severe grey pantsuit and a white blouse and stepped beside Mary in front of the washbasin. "Ohhh, the young Mrs. Hansen..." At the same time the young Republican city council member was entering the ladies' room. Thunderstruck Mary was looking at him before she was able to talk to the young man indignantly.

"Would you please..." Looking for help Mary was turning to the woman next to her. She couldn't get any more words out of her mouth as she saw the greedy glance in the eyes of her new co-worker. Instead of helping her to throw this young prig out of the ladies´ room she stabbed her in the back. That rather means she stood in her way as Mary tried to retreat from the young city council member who was moving towards her with two fast steps. This harsh looking woman stood directly behind her and grabbed Mary's upper arms so she could hardly move. Mary didn't know what was happening to her. The city council member had already reached her. She could smell his sweat and his arousal. Frightened she tried to retreat but the unknown woman had her fixed in her strong hands.

While he was laying his hands on Mary's hips like he was owning her already the city council member whispered in her left ear with his hoarse voice : "Interesting lecture Ms. Hansen. But now I would like to deal a little bit with the speaker."

"As with every new female employee..." the witch sizzled into her right ear from behind.

With her slim hands the woman grabbed Mary's boobs from behind, covered only by her thin blouse and her black bra. Mary was gasping by surprise and already felt his hard cock through his trousers pressing against her crotch in front of her. Under the laughter of the city council member the woman led her left hand under Mary's skirt between her thighs and into her silk panties.

The city council member and the woman nestled themselves tightly at Mary's now almost uncovered crotch, letting their pelvises move in circles. That way Mary's pelvis had to move in the same rhythm automatically. Through the fabric of his trousers she could clearly feel his erection.

The woman's right hand was slipping under Mary's blouse from behind, opening up her bra and reached her right tit.

The long thin fingers were moving in circles around Mary's sensible nipple, stimulating it until it was erected. A quiet moaning left Mary's open lips. Whether she wanted or not, Mary felt how she got wet.

Four arms were turning her towards the washbasin under soft pressure and forced her waist above it. Quickly he pulled her slip down.

Looking in the mirror Mary realized that the woman opened up her trousers without any shame and started to stroke her own pussy tenderly.

The city council member's voice sounded somehow different. "Mmmmh, somebody got wet... you like this, don't you?"

Then Mary heard how a zipper got opened.

His impressive boner was already wandering along her buttocks. He was pressing her waist deeper over the washbasin onto the cold and wet porcelain. The city council member was massaging her young pussy with his hard and mighty piston, rubbing it over her cunt until he reached her clitty. Mary was gasping, pressing her ass towards him.

Then Mary heard herself gasping, moaning.... "Yessss, come on, give it to me...". She was scared. Did she really say that?

But this invitation would not have been necessary anyway. The city council member got himself into position stretching her pussy lips apart with his rod of lust, pressing it in, gingerly at first, but deeper and deeper step by step. The breath of them both was getting more and more heavy. The city council member was pumping harder and harder. Mary pressed herself towards him, replying to his rhythmic thrusts.

His hands were grabbing her hips, his pelvis was hitting her sweet ass with every fucking thrust. After every thrust the city council member pulled his cock almost completely out just to push it back inside again with its full length.

Mary reacted at every new penetration with loud screaming what probably could be heard all through the town hall but at least at the men's room next door.

The city council member was grabbing under her waist with his left hand and started kneading her tight breast. Her abdomen was fucking towards him with lust and she was moaning in horniness.

Mary had denied the physical needs of a woman at her age for much too long. She was gasping in horniness while the city council member was pumping her extra slowly just to tease her slightly. As Mary climaxed she was screaming louder than ever before. His thrusts got faster and faster into her twitching crotch, her contracting gap would empty his balls within seconds. As Mary got her second orgasm also the city council member was moaning.

He was fucking one last time deep into her gap and shot his cream into her cunt. His weakening lout was slipping out easily. The woman in the pantsuit could clearly see that he had shot such an amount of cum into Mary's pussy that it was dripping out again.

Right now Mary didn't think about that she had stopped being under birth control shortly after her last relationship ended. That would come to her mind later.

"We'll be working together well, Ms. Hansen!" The city council member was packing his smudged cock back in his trousers and left the ladies' room together with the woman in the pantsuit.

While Mary was watching at herself in the mirror gasping she realized that the door to the ladies´ room was opened again...

Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers